Mothers and Daughters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pavlina started rocking her hips over Nate's face, and Nate knew his clitoral ministrations were hitting their mark. He doubled his efforts as he felt his own balls start to churn with impending rapture.

Briana rose to her knees as Pavlina relinquished her sucking duties. Nate continued pumping his fingers in and out of both girls' pussies as he focused on Pavlina's clitoris. His own balls were closing in on detonation, and he knew he would not last much longer. Sensing his impending release, Briana increased her tempo, drawing her whole upper body up and down in support of her head bobbing. Briana's final push paid off, and Nate felt himself pass the point of no return – he was about to explode.

Nate mashed his tongue as hard as he could into Pavlina's clit, and he drove his fingers deep into both girls' pussies as his balls detonated in convulsive orgasmic waves. Briana stopped her head bobbing, but continued sucking when she felt his first salvo rush into her mouth. She sucked the next several rounds of jism out of Nate's bursting cock, holding it all in her mouth.

After Nate pumped his last load of seed into Briana's mouth, he pulled his fingers out of their pussies and rolled over a quarter turn to his right, toppling Pavlina away from Briana onto her back. Briana looked at him with a full mouth and pleading eyes that begged for a change of heart, but Nate didn't relent, so she crawled over Nate and drew her face close to Pavlina's upturned mouth and the two girls kissed open mouthed. Nate's cum flowed downhill into Pavlina's mouth, and Pavlina used her tongue to push it back into Briana's mouth, causing streams of jism to squirt out between their lips and trickle down Pavlina's cheeks. Neither girl swallowed, and both pushed the semen around with their tongues, and Pavlina's face was soon streaked with streams of jism that pooled down her neck and in her hair.

Nate lay back down on the bed beside Pavlina. Briana sat up with a drool of cum dripping from her chin. She wiped it off with the back of her hand. "Now I'm having a shower," she announced, and stood up and left the room.

Nate crawled on the bed between Pavlina's legs, and pulled them apart gently. He brought his mouth to her pussy, and resumed his lingual massage of her clitoris. Pavlina was frustratingly close when Nate came in Briana's mouth and pulled Pavlina off him, so she was already primed for the final push. She arched her back and put her hands around the back of Nate's head, pulling his face into her groin. Nate worked with Pavlina's added leverage, and within a few minutes Pavlina's chest was heaving, and her face and small breasts flushed pink with erotic excitement.

Nate pressed his chin into his tongue, amplifying the force he delivered to Pavlina's clit. With the added push, Pavlina snapped her head back let out a low, guttural howl as spasmodic convulsions radiated out of her loins. She arched her back so hard her butt rose a foot off the mattress, lifting Nate's head up high. Nate continued pressing as hard as he could, driving home the full force of her ecstasy. Pavlina finally collapsed back into the bed. Nate lay beside her, and pulled her close. She rolled her cum-streaked head onto his shoulder, and Nate wrapped his strong arms around her. He rested the duvet over them for added comfort. Nate held Pavlina in her post orgasmic cocoon for over fifteen minutes.

Briana returned from her shower, smelling freshly shampooed. She looked at Nate and Pavlina in their embrace. Pavlina looked up at her. "He gave me excitement with his tongue," Pavlina said in German, "and then he held me like a baby." Briana raised her eyebrows, but said nothing. "No man has done this to me before," Pavlina sighed with bittersweet melancholy, and she put her head back down on Nate's shoulder.

Nate pulled the duvet off and patted Pavlina gently on her firm rump. "Shower," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," Pavlina smiled, and stood up. She air kissed Briana as she walked past. Briana hung her head, shaking it side to side, realizing she will never live that moment down.

Nate took a large pillow and put it in the middle of the bed. He told Briana to like on her back with her ass on the pillow. The pillow caused Briana to arch her back slightly, jutting her pelvis upward.

Nate retrieved a soft rope from his bedside drawer. Briana grew apprehensive when she saw the rope, but Nate assured her he wouldn't hurt her. Briana allowed Nate to tie her hands together in front of her, and then he wrapped the other end around the pair of bedposts at the center of the double headboard. Nate pulled the rope tight until Briana's hands were bound together over her head, and then he tied the rope off.

Next he retrieved a small box from the bedside drawer, and opened it. Inside he found a shiny, stainless steel, cylindrical object rounded smoothly at both ends. It looked like a large, two-ended silver bullet.

At one end was a concealed button, and Nate pressed the button. The rounded cylinder vibrated strongly in his hand. He drew the vibrating cylinder to Briana's pussy, and pressed it into her flesh, rubbing it sideways, perpendicular to the direction of her slit. Then Nate rubbed the vibrating up and down the top her lips, bumping over her hooded clit on each stroke.

Instantly Briana felt a pleasurable tingle, which quickly blossomed into an urgent desire. She was stunned how quickly this tiny vibrator was arousing her. It almost became too intense. Briana asked Nate to slow down, but that just prompted him to speed up, and he pushed it even harder into her soft flesh. In what had to be an all-time record, Briana burst into a tightly focused orgasm in under three minutes. Briana curled her toes and unleashed a long groan while she strained her arms against the bonds. Nate continued rubbing the vibrator over her exploding clitoris, digging the tip into the flesh around to amplify her enjoyment.

To her surprise, as soon as her orgasm faded, Nate started rubbing her genitals with the vibrator, stroking the tip up and down, each time tripping over her clit hood. Briana's chest began to heave, and she clamped her eyes shut, and desperately pulled against the ropes, but she could not prevent a second explosion of orgasmic spasms. This one took less than two minutes from start to detonation.

Once again, Nate started in with the tiny vibrator. This time Briana did her best to hold back, to delay, or even prevent the next orgasm. She thought of math, a subject she hated in school, but her body betrayed her, and Briana felt her pussy explode a third time in less than two minutes.

"No more. Please no more," Briana moaned, but Nate ignored her, and primed the buzzing vibrator for a fourth pass. Briana was astonished to feel each orgasm as powerful as the first, and yet each one took less time to reach than before. Nate didn't quit until Briana unleashed seven orgasms in under fifteen minutes. She was physically exhausted and emotionally drained when he finally untied her hands and put the rope and vibrator back in the drawer. Nate lay down beside Briana and pulled her into him, pulled the duvet over them, and held her tight.

Just then Pavlina entered the room, fresh from her shower. "Nate gave me seven orgasms," Briana told her in German. "No man has ever done that before." She turned back to Nate. "Thank you Daddy," she smiled in English, and kissed him on his forehead.

Nate patted the bed, inviting Pavlina to join them. She climbed under the covers, and said something to Briana. "Pavlina says you are an asshole, but at least you know how to please a woman." The three lay still under the duvet, and listened to the hypnotic pitter-patter of the falling rain.

Nate awoke alone at 4:39 by the clock beside his bed. He heard the girls talking in German downstairs as he stepped quietly into the bathroom. After he flushed, Nate started the shower. Meanwhile downstairs, Briana was listening to Pavlina telling her about Prague. It is a big city, with over two million people – easy to disappear into, as many people did every year, some willingly, others not so.

Pavlina knew she would not be able to disappear. Uncle Jakub, Pavlina's late father's brother, lived with her mother. When Pavlina was eight, her father died in a car accident. The autopsy reported his blood alcohol was 0.17, way too drunk to drive, most especially in the Czech Republic, where zero-tolerance laws do not permit driving after consuming any alcohol. Pavlina's father was not wearing a seatbelt. A witness observed Pavlina's father's car travel at a speed of no less than 180 kph into a concrete buttress beneath an overpass. The vehicle neither braked nor swerved before disintegrating into an unrecognizable carnage of twisted metal and shattered glass. The coroner declared it an accident, but Pavlina long suspected suicide. No one challenged the official ruling.

Pavlina's father's considerable debts died with him, which might have been part of his plan, but his surviving wife and two daughters were soon left penniless and homeless. Pavlina's mother was an office worker – a secretary – at a factory that made electric motors. The factory closed two months after her husband died. The post-soviet economy was imploding, and the Czechoslovakian government had brutally slashed social spending. Businesses everywhere were failing, and Pavlina's mother's prospects for finding another job were dim to none.

Pavlina's mother was a trim, attractive, blonde woman in her mid-thirties with two teenage daughters. Her late husband's brother, Jakub, who had never married, offered to take her family in while Pavlina's mother looked for another job. At the time Pavlina did not understand why her older sister, Hana, hated Jakub. Hana was a tall, slender girl with her mother's fair features, blonde hair, and deep blue eyes. Hana ran away from home when Pavlina was thirteen. Pavlina never heard from Hana again. Shortly after Hana's departure, Jakub began visiting Pavlina's bedroom in the late hours, and too soon Pavlina learned firsthand why Hana despised Uncle Jakub so.

Jakub Horak was a young officer in the Czechoslovakian counterpart to the CIA, known as the Státní bezpe?nost, or StB. Like many in his line of work, he transitioned to the modern SIS after the collapse of the Soviet Union, and the subsequent fall of the Czechoslovakian communist government.

Now that Jakub was a senior Czech Republic counter-intelligence officer, Pavlina had no doubt that her name would be brought to his attention as soon as she booked her flight to Prague. She was half certain Jakub already knew about her German arrest and AeB status. The Czech Republic was long standing member of the EU since the Maastricht Treaty of 1993, and the SIS was deeply enmeshed with the EU's security framework.

Jakub, or more likely, one of his henchmen, would meet Pavlina at the Prague airport, and 'escort' her to an SIS interrogation room for a polite, civil, but mandatory conversation. Her passport would be temporarily confiscated, with no clear return date, and Pavlina would be released into the custody of the magnanimous Jakub, who would take the misguided girl home to her mother, who happens to be his common-law wife.

None of this Pavlina told to Briana, only that she did not wish to go to Prague. "But you don't have to go home to Prague," Briana noted in German. She was sitting on the sofa beside Pavlina. "Couldn't you go somewhere else?"

"Like where?" Pavlina asked.

"I don't know," Briana ventured a thought. "What about go with me to Canada?"

"And stay where?" Pavlina challenged. "Your own mother won't talk to you. Do you even have a place to live? Where would I stay?" Briana nodded, reflecting on her own predicament.

"But aren't you allowed to travel anywhere in the EU?" Briana tried again.

"A free person, yes," Pavlina nodded, "but not someone who has been arrested and deported to her home country." Briana was beginning to see Pavlina's situation, without understanding her reasons for not wishing to return home.

Nate came down the stairs. He was dressed in jeans and a long sleeve black shirt. Outside, the rain had stopped, leaving a late afternoon cool breeze. Briana was dressed in her yellow dress. She was sitting on the sofa with her feet tucked under her legs, and she had a short, white bathrobe draped over her bare legs for warmth. Pavlina was wearing a red skirt and a white T shirt.

The girls broke their conversation, looking up at Nate descending the stairs. He walked over to the sofa, and looked around. The place was a mess from last night's festivities. He often left weekend messes to the cleaning lady, who came three times a week, but it was a bank holiday, and she was not expected this Monday.

Nate started picking up the mess, and asked the girls to help. "So," Nate asked the girls, "what should we do tonight?" Briana translated for Pavlina.

"I would like to go to a drug store," Briana replied in English. "Then maybe we can go out for dinner." She paused for a moment. "I guess I will need you to pay for some things. It shouldn't be more than 20 Euros."

"Okay," Nate nodded. "I see you have had a snack," Nate looked at the remnants of cheese and crackers, "so you're probably in no rush for dinner."

Briana and Pavlina discussed their plans in German. "We can go any time," Briana concluded for both of them.

Nate needed to check his email. He poured himself a glass of red wine, and offered some to the girls. They each took a glass.

Nate retreated to his office. He opened his work laptop, powered it up, and went through the several password and biometric security measures. With is work email open, he scanned through dozens of unread emails until he saw what he was looking for. There would be no problem taking the rest of the week off, as long as Nate kept in touch daily, which he had planned to anyway. He read the other hundred emails, and browsed through online news clippings from a service he subscribed to.

Nate spent over an hour plowing through work emails on his laptop. When he checked the laptop clock, it was 6:23. He closed the laptop and put it back in its case. The girls were watching some TV when Nate came out of his office. He stepped out onto the balcony – it was turning chilly. Returning inside, he warned the girls they should put on their shawls before going out. Nate followed them upstairs, and he put on a black sport jacket.

They left the apartment at 6:45 and climbed the gentle grass hill in the park where Nate first met the girls. At the crest of the hill, they turned left, and walked toward the Reeperbahn. Contrary to popular misconception, the street is not an endless smorgasbord of sex shops and hookers, although both exist. There is an upscale live theater, The Imperial, that presents first run Broadway shows translated to German, as well as local German productions. There are decent restaurants, shops, music clubs, and upscale bars. Because of the unique tourism draw of the Reeperbahn, many establishments never close, which was the case of the pharmacy Nate was headed for.

Briana bought a toothbrush, toothpaste, a simple makeup kit, and some feminine products. Pavlina followed Briana's lead. Nate paid 23 Euro for the lot. As they left the store, Nate turned left, heading east, and led the girls away from the core of the red light district.

They re-entered the park near Nate's apartment, but instead of descending down the gentle slope, Nate cut across the hill to the left, and exited the park on the east side into a twisty maze of narrow streets that all looked the same. The streets were deserted at this hour of a bank holiday. Nate found the place he was looking for – a dead-end pedestrian courtyard off a tiny street. The cobblestone courtyard was no wider than 20 feet, and maybe 100 feet long. It was lined by old, three-story buildings on three sides, with the open end spilling into the tiny street they came from. The local market merchants that normally set up tables along the edge of the courtyard were long gone, and all the businesses and storefronts were closed. Except one, Nate was hoping.

High across the back of the dead-end wall of courtyard was a narrow wooden walkway – an old wooden pedestrian bridge that arched across the courtyard from one building to the opposite wall. The curved bridge was slightly higher in the middle. It rested against the back wall, and a white wooden railing faced the open courtyard.

To Nate's delight, a lone table at the apex of the arched bridge was unoccupied. He led the girls to a door at the back left corner of the courtyard, beneath one end of the overhead bridge, and pushed it open. It was a quaint Italian restaurant, and it was about to close on this bank holiday. Nate asked for the bridge table in English, and the waitress apologized deeply, but the restaurant was closed. Just then the owner came out of the kitchen. "Colonel Traymore!" he bellowed from the back of the empty room. "It is very good to see you again," he beamed a broad smile as he walked toward them with both open arms wide. "Please, come in," he insisted, shaking Nate's hand. "The menu is closed, but we will make a special dinner for you and your lovely guests." He turned to the hostess, and told her in German to go tell Gunther to make a complete dinner for three. She smiled weakly at Nate, turned, and walked quickly to the back of the restaurant and disappeared through the double swinging doors.

"Herr Mazur," Nate replied, and then fell silent, as if forgetting something. "This is Briana and Pavlina," he explained in English.

"Any friend of Herr Traymore is welcome here," Mazur replied, smiling as he shook each girl's hand warmly. Briana smiled at the special attention. "But you should have called," Mazur turned back to Nate. "We had Alaskan crab cakes today – I would have saved you some, but I regret we are out now." Mazur led them toward a table inside the restaurant. Nate asked if they could eat on the bridge. "But of course!" he called out, reversing direction toward a spiral staircase. "Maria!" he hollered toward the kitchen and came to a standstill. A few seconds later the hostess who had greeted them at the front door emerged from the kitchen. "Another setting for the bridge," he called out to her in German. She nodded perfunctorily, and retreated back into the kitchen through the double doors.

Mazur climbed the spiral stairs with Nate and the girls in tow, and he led them out a door on the second floor onto the arched bridge. The wood creaked beneath their feet as the four adults walked toward the lone table in the middle of the bridge. He seated the girls at the only two chairs, which were across from each other, adjacent to the railing. Both girls slipped off their high heel shoes.

Mazur explained a third chair and table setting would arrive for Nate. Exactly on cue, a tall, lanky, red-haired waiter Nate vaguely remembered came out the door carrying a chair, and he set it against the back wall, facing outward, toward the courtyard. The bridge was just wide enough to accommodate the third seat. No one could squeeze passed the table for three on this narrow bridge, which Nate trusted was not a problem. Mazur gestured for Nate to take his seat, and retreated through the restaurant door with the waiter.

Pavlina pulled on her poncho tight in the cool air, and sat comfortably warm. From the outset, Briana found her shawl did not provide the warmth she needed in the chilly night air. When Nate noticed her shiver for an instant, he stood up, removed his jacket, and draped it over her shoulders. Briana smiled, thanking Nate as she closed the jacket around her body without putting her arms through the sleeves.

"How do you know the restaurant owner," Briana asked Nate.