Mothers and Daughters Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So?" Briana asked defensively. "I am paying for it now, aren't I?"

"It hasn't occurred to you once," Martha seethed, "not even once, what I must be going through."

"You're my mom," Briana shrugged. "You're supposed to ..."

"No," Martha snapped back, her finger pointing at Briana with anger, "I am not supposed to clean up your mess for the rest of my life. You left home. That was when I was supposed to stop cleaning up your shit, but here I am."

"You're here because of my bad life choices," Briana snapped angrily.

"For the life of me I don't know why, but yes," Martha reprimanded her. "I am still cleaning up your stupid shit."

"And this stupid shit is my fault?"

"It was your scholarship, your decision to go to Amsterdam, your offer to Nate," Martha yelled at her, "or are to such a spoiled bitch you can't even see that much?"

"And you," Briana shouted back, inches from her face, "always clean up my shit."

"Yes!" Martha yelled back, "and I'm sick and tired of it."

"Because I make bad life choices," Briana continued.

"All the time!" Martha bellowed with her arms raised high.

"But you never make bad life choices!" Briana accused her mother with rage.

"I made one - YOU!" Martha yelled.

Her words echoed around the room while the two of them stared at each other. If ever there was a moment she could turn back time, this was the one.

"Well," Briana nodded quietly, backing away from her mother slowly, "at last you have the decency to admit it."

"Oh Briana!" Martha cried, wishing she had never said that.

"No!" Briana held her hand up as a 'stop' signal to her mother. "I get it. I've been this monster fuck-up all my life, and you have wasted your perfect existence protecting the world from me."

"Briana I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ..."

"You still don't get it do you?" Briana snapped Martha's own words back at her. Martha froze, completely unaware of what was coming. "You don't have a fucking clue what it's like to grow up with you as a mom, do you?"

"Briana, I did the best I ..."

"It's not what you did," Briana cut her off, "it's who you are." Martha reeled in confusion. She was completely dumbfounded. "You really don't know?" Briana asked incredulously. Martha shook her head in silence.

"Every boyfriend I ever had - every single one," Briana accused her with her wagging finger, "wanted to fuck you more than me."

"What! Briana, that's ..."

"That's sick, I know" Briana interrupted. "Mom, you are the hottest woman I know. Even at 45, you're better looking than me at 28. Even naked, Nate stares at your body instead of mine."

"Briana that's not true."

"IT IS TRUE!" Briana screamed. "I had boyfriends who asked me if I could arrange it so they could fuck you. Billy Thompson asked me to arrange a three way with you."

"Billy?" Martha asked incredulously. "The boy with the flaming skateboard?" The skateboard had real flames coming out the back, not just a paint job. Billy set himself on fire once, and that was that.

"That wasn't the only thing that was on fire, Mom" Briana complained, realizing she still wasn't getting it. "Jake ... Jake 'whats-his-name' told me the only part of me he liked better than you was my tits, because mine were bigger."

"Oh Briana, tell me you didn't ..."

"No," Briana sighed. "I kicked him in the nuts. I didn't really like him that much."

Martha smiled, but then replayed the story again, and her face turned stern. "You let Jake see your breasts?" she asked accusingly.

"Jesus, Mom" Briana wailed with frustration. "You still don't get it, do you?" Martha shook her head with morbid trepidation at what was coming. "The only way I could keep a boyfriend interested in me was to DO him," she emphasized the word 'do'.

"Oh my God!" Martha brought her hands to her mouth. "You ... you fucked all those boys?"

"No," Briana shook her head slowly, looking off to the side as she recalled a swarm of distant memories, "but I sure did suck 'em."

"You gave all those boys blowjobs?" She asked incredulously.

"Not at first," she looked off, remembering, "but starting on my eighteenth birthday, I figured out how to make them like me more than you." Briana paused in a swirl of memories. "You remember Jeremy?" Martha nodded. She liked Jeremy. He was very polite and respectful. "One day," Briana recounted, "you were watching TV. You remember that brown recliner chair you had?" Martha nodded. "You were lying back in that. Jeremy and I were in the back yard. He asked me to suck him while he stared at you through the window."

"Oh my God!" Martha felt sick. "You didn't do that?"

"He said it was the best orgasm he ever had," Briana boasted proudly. "Jeremy broke up with me maybe a week after that, but I bumped into him at the end of school. He told me he jerked off every night fantasizing about you. He promised me would go out with me all summer and treat me real nice if I convinced you to have sex with him."

There was a time when Martha would have bolted to the bathroom and chucked her breakfast, but the trials of the last week had hardened her constitution. She swallowed hard, fighting her stomach's urge to expel its charge. "Just how many boyfriends did you ... ah ..."

"Twelve," Briana answered, "by the time I finished high school."

"Oh, my!" Martha proclaimed with both shock and sympathy, "and you 'DID' all of those boys?"

"No," Briana explained. "I only started the day I turned eighteen. But after that, I made up for lost time. By the time I graduated I was known as 'Oral B'." Briana paused. "So, you see Mom, I do know something about what you're going through, since I basically blew all those guys because of you."

"Now, wait one minute!" Martha scolded her daughter, "I didn't know about any of that. That was your choice to engage with oral sex with them. That's another example of your life decisions."

"Right," Briana nodded, "just as you coming here to rescue your one life mistake of an unwanted daughter was your life decision."

"Please don't say that," Martha felt daggers in her heart. "I always loved you."

"I know you did, Mom," Briana answered quietly, "but one thing has nothing to do with the other. I was a mistake - an unwanted child that you still loved. I always knew you loved me. I just wish you had told me the truth before now. I would have respected you."

"And when would that have been?" Martha snapped. "When you were four, or seven? How about ten or twelve? When is the right moment to shatter your child's sense of identity?"

"Come on, Mom. You saw me rotate through so many boyfriends," Briana challenged. "You had to know something was up. I already knew it, but I needed to hear it from you. That would have been a good time to talk to me about who I really was."

"Maybe," Martha bobbed her head side to side slightly. "I can see how that might make sense, now. But you aren't considering that you started asking about your dad a lot back then. You aren't thinking about your hospitalization for your pneumonia, and how unsettled you were for months after that. I had to think about both of those things, and a million more, when I was trying to decipher your encrypted teenage behavior. That's the problem with hindsight," Martha lectured her. "It filters the past by removing the fog of uncertainty that clouds every decision. Everything is clearer and easier in hindsight. But with all those things going on - oh! and I forgot about your dog Ringo who had just died - do you remember how devastated you were? Do you honestly think a rational parent would go 'hey, with all this other stuff going on, I guess now's a good a time as any to pile on more hurt by telling my daughter she was a mistake, because everyone knows that's a sure way to stop her from sucking off all her boyfriends'. Come on, Briana, we both know you aren't that naïve."

"Fine," Briana snorted. "But don't get all sanctimonious on me about how I ruined your perfect life."

"I never did," Martha explained honestly. "And if you think me being here, keeping you in line with your own promises, trading your freedom for sex is me being sanctimonious, then you need a new dictionary. We both have something at stake here, and I want you to live up to your side of the bargain so we both win."

"Whatever," Briana rolled her eyes dismissively and turned away.

"Okay, you know what?" Martha proclaimed. "This tender little mother/daughter moment is over. It's Mistress to you from now on."

Briana wanted to tell her mom to fuck off, but she knew that wouldn't end well. Yes, Mistress," she answered instead.

Martha told Briana to clean up the breakfast dishes while she figured out the laundry. It looked simple enough - a high efficiency, front loading washing machine and a stacked drier. She retrieved her washable clothes, and told Briana to do the same, and started a load.

Martha retrieved the VOIP phone Nate gave her, and unlocked it. She had written down all the numbers from the London School on a sheet of paper, and told Briana to start calling. Just then the apartment door opened, and the brusque cleaning lady stepped in. She mumbled something at the girls in terse German, and Briana answered for both of them. They decided to move upstairs and make their calls from the bedroom while the cleaning lady worked below.

By noon the calls were done, and so was the cleaning woman. When the cleaning lady moved upstairs, they went down to stay out of her way. Briana had learned the fine was now 6,602 pounds, which included interest and penalties. If it was paid before August 1, no further interest would be charged. Briana explained to the woman on the phone the courts were involved, and it was important the courts be notified as soon as the payment was received. The woman at the school was very friendly, and she happily gave Briana all the information she needed to wire the money and ensure the courts would be properly notified. Briana thanked her and hung up. Martha took the phone back, locked the front screen, and put it back in her suitcase.

The cleaning lady left just before noon. They had the afternoon with nothing to do. Briana turned on the TV while Martha went into Nate's office and surfed the web using his personal laptop on the guest account. An hour later, both girls were bored. They didn't want to talk about anything, so they watched TV together.

At 3:30 Martha moved their laundry to the drier, and Briana went upstairs and administered her enema and had a shower. Martha decided it was a good idea, when Briana came back downstairs, Martha went up and she redid her colon hydrotherapy, and, not knowing about the rule, took a second shower of the day while she cleaned the enema kit.

Nate arrived at the apartment at 5:30. He went directly to his office, and retrieved a bag, and pulled out eight cuffs onto the dining table. "Time for your discipline," Nate said evenly. Briana and Martha shared a worried look - there were enough cuffs for both their ankles and wrists.

"I would like to use my pass," Martha announced.

"Me, too," Briana added quickly.

"Okay," Nate nodded, and put the cuffs back in the bag.

"May I ask a question," Martha asked. Nate resisted the temptation to say 'you just did', and nodded. "Did you test Briana this morning hoping she would fail so we would use up our passes?"

"No," Nate shook his head slowly, and sat down. "I would have done that whether you had passes or not." Nate thought for a long time. "When I trained in the forces, one of the things we had to learn was how to disassemble, reassemble, load, and fire our weapon. We trained, and trained, and trained, until we could do it blindfolded, which we did." Nate continued. "I saw a guy thrown into a bathtub with cockroaches, rats, and snakes, and then told to disassemble, reassemble, and load his weapon. They set fire to another guy's bed, with him in it, and he was not allowed to get out until he had gone through the whole routine. And yes, they'd wake us up and tell us to do it immediately - any hesitation at all would lead to discipline." Nate paused. "The point is, there are some things you just know all the time, no matter what, and that was one of them."

"And that is what you did to Briana this morning," Martha asked. Nate nodded. "Okay," Martha looked at Briana, "now we know."

"Right," Nate summarized. "Those rules are things you just need to know, no matter what."

"So are we going downstairs for supper?" Martha changed subjects.

"No," Nate answered quickly. "I said Briana had to be good. Using your pass just avoids the discipline - it doesn't give you a full pardon."

"I understand," Martha answered evenly. "Briana would like to tell you what she found out from the London School today."

Briana summarized her phone call with the school, and explained how to wire the money. "The woman told me it is very important," Briana explained, "to put both the LSE reference number and the court case number in the transfer note, so the school will inform the court the fine was paid," Briana added.

"Okay," Nate nodded. "We can do that tonight." He remembered seeing the court case number on one of the documents Brandt gave him.

"Also, we did our laundry in your machine today," Martha added. "I hope that's okay."

"No problem," Nate nodded.

"We get kind of bored during the day, and there is very little to watch on TV." Martha started.

"That phone I gave you has a Netflix app on it," Nate interrupted. "And you can beam the movie onto the big TV screen." Martha had no idea what Nate was talking about - she looked at Briana, who nodded assuredly, understanding her mother's look.

"Just one point of clarification, then," Martha added. "I don't know how to use that ... that thing. Is it okay if Briana uses the phone for Net ... what did you called it?"

"Netflix," Nate corrected. "Yes, but Briana is not permitted to make any calls or surf the web from the phone or from my laptop."

"Understood," Martha nodded.

Martha had a simple supper of roasted salmon with a dill glaze and a salad underway. They ate together, and then they cleaned up supper.

Nate ordered the girls upstairs. He had let them focus on each other the night before, and he didn't get his morning blowjob from Briana this morning, so Nate was longing for some fast and dirty relief. He told the girls to strip, which took little time. Nate lay on his back, and ordered Martha to suck him until he was hard. His recent absence made his cock grow hornier, and in no time Nate was rock solid. Nate then told Briana to straddle his cock, and fuck him. She set her knees on both sides of his hips, and accidentally hit his leg with her ankle bracelet. She apologized, and then gently lowered herself. Briana reached between her legs and guided Nate's ramrod into her open pussy. Nate told Martha to kneel on all fours across his head. He suckled on Martha's hanging nipples while reaching behind her hips with his right hand, and plunged his middle finger up Martha's fuck hole, and started pumping it in and out in rhythm to Briana's rocking, as she slid up and down his rock hard cock.

As Nate's balls started to roil, he told the girls to switch places. Martha lowered her pussy over Nate's cock, and Briana dangled her large tits over his mouth. He slipped his finger into Briana's pussy, and finger fucked her as Martha fucked Nate closer to salvation.

"Bring me home," Nate called out to Martha, and she quickened her pace, rubbing her pussy up and down his shaft. As Nate felt his balls about to unload, he dug deep into Briana's pussy and bit gently on her nipple, and then Nate lifted his hips high of the ground as the first wave of jism blasted up inside Martha's pussy. Martha rode a full foot off the bed as Nate's hips drove high, and she felt the second wave of hot jism splash against her cervix at the deep end of her pussy.

Nate moaned as the third jetstream drilled up her fuck hole. He pulsed his hips up and down, sending Martha on a bumpy ride, but she held on as she felt her vagina fill with hot semen. At last Nate's final geyser ripped up her hole, and Nate slowly lowered his hips back to the bed.

Nate told Martha to dismount, and then he told Briana to suck his cock clean. She took the mixture of pussy juice and jism into her mouth, and sucked on it hard. Martha watched with a new appreciation for just how much experience her daughter had in this maneuver.

Nate pulled both girls into the bed beside him, one on either side, and cuddled into a spoon sandwich. They lay together for fifteen minutes while Nate let the worries of his work day wash away between their naked bodies.

Nate crawled over Briana, but before leaving the bed, he touched his cock to her lips. She instantly took him deep inside, and started sucking. He left his cock inside until it hardened again, then pulled it out. "Much better," he whispered, and kissed Briana gently on the cheek.

Nate got up and got dressed, and asked the girls to do the same and join him in his office where he could wire the money. Briana brought her paper with all her written instructions. Nate logged on to his bank website using his personal laptop on his own account, and navigated to the funds transfer page. He entered all the details, and the amount of 6,202 British pounds. The bank automatically converted it from his euros account.

Nate pulled out the papers from his Brandt file, and found Briana's EU Court case number, and entered the 14 digit number into the comment field, and added "Notify EU Court Immediately upon receipt of payment" to the comment field. Briana read out to him the LSE case number, and he entered that as well.

He asked Briana to check over all the information on the screen twice, and even Martha checked everything. When everyone was satisfied it was correct, Nate pressed the SUBMIT button.

"Like Pavlina said," Briana looked at Nate, "you're still an asshole. Thank you." And she gently kissed Nate on the lips.

"Yes," Martha nodded, "thank you," and she kissed Nate on the lips.

"You should be going home in a week," Nate said to Briana.

"Is that how long it takes to process the payment?" Martha asked. Nate explained Brandt said it took 5 business days.

"What are we going to do for a week?" Briana asked.

"You have Netflix," Nate shrugged. They took his advice, and Briana teed up an episode of the Walking Dead for Martha. Meanwhile, Nate sent confirmation of the school funds transfer to Thomas Brandt in an email. Thomas replied within a minute, presumably from his smart phone, saying good work - he will remain on alert for official notification from the AeB.

Then Nate remembered something. He sent a text message to Henry Taggart. "Just a quick note to let you know there has been no further activity or inquiries from the police about Pavlina Kozak's disappearance. Also, Thomas Brandt's performance so far is A+. Thanks, Nate."

Nate's phone buzzed a minute later. It was Taggart's reply. "Glad everything working out. Brandt does good work - surprisingly inexpensive. Cheers, Henry." Nate worried what Taggart's bill was going to look like if he thought Brandt was inexpensive.

Except for their daily sex, life for the threesome fell into a dull routine.