All Comments on 'Mothers and Daughters Pt. 12'

by deltablonde

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
blueknight134blueknight134over 8 years ago
Great series! Keep it up!

Great series! Keep it up!

deltablondedeltablondeover 8 years agoAuthor
The End

That's the story. Thank you for all your comments and feedback.

If you liked this story, try my other story - The Commander - in the Mind Control category.

Deltablonde

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey

So, we don't find out if she stays with Nate or goes home? If that's the case, then it was a waste of time.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 8 years ago
The Lady or the Tiger?

Delta has left you to imagine the outcome of your choice just as Frank Stockton did in his short story way back in 1880. Grownups don't have to have every story end in "and they lived happily ever after." On the other hand, if you beg nicely, who knows, there might be an epilogue. Either way, this was a series well worth reading. Thank you, Delta!

frosted1frosted1over 8 years ago
Great

Nicely done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Come on?...just a couple of more chapters...please

deltablondedeltablondeover 8 years agoAuthor
Okay okay ...

I will write one final chapter. It will take a week or two.

Deltablonde

jjwallave77jjwallave77over 8 years ago
A little confused

I was really digging the story, but I'm confused on some things.

Why title it Mothers and Daughters if it is really only about 1 mother and 1 daughter?

Why mention anything about Pavlina's poor abused mother? Couldn't have Pavlina just skipped out on going home without all the back story?

Was Brianna mentioning that her mom had the hots for Nate a lie? It was never addressed again.

If the story ends as you wish... They fly into Nate'slife, he tries to get his money worth out of them for sex, and they fly out of his life... Strange to have really no resolution or point behind anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Have them become a happy couple who do secret agent things together. Hunting down Privion who is a Russian Spy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous