Mothers & Sons Swinging Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Carl strips naked and showers with his mother, Mary.
4.3k words
4.51
11.6k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mothers & Sons Swinging Club, Ch. 02

While telling their own stories about inappropriate flashing and/or having sex with their mothers, Bobby, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl search for sons who'd be interested in joining their mothers and sons swinging club.

Author's Note:

No matter how many times, I read and rewrite, I'm not happy with what I've written. When I write the next chapter, I think if things that I could have written and should have written in the previous chapter. If you don't like the chapter recaps, please ignore, and don't read them. Yet, sometimes the recaps give you valuable insights about the story that I had not considered.

F F F

Mothers and Sons Swinging Club Rewritten and continued from chapter 1:

"It's a sex club for mothers and sons. We plan on starting a mothers and sons swinging club with our mothers and the mothers of our friends. While our mothers have sex with us and our friends, we have sex with our mothers and with our friends' mothers, too," said Johnny.

He smiled at his mother. She was so pretty. Tall and shapely slim, she had shoulder length, brown hair, and big, beautiful brown eyes. Suffice to write, Johnny's mother Gloria was very attractive. She had big breasts, a slim and toned waistline, a shapely backside, and long legs, nicely developed legs. He loved his mother more than any other woman on the planet.

"I'd love for you to be one of the first mothers to join our mothers and sons sex club," said Johnny to his mother, Gloria. "As much as I would, too, all of my friends would love to have sex with you."

Johnny looked at his mother with hopefulness that she'd agree to join his sex club. Not returning his interest in joining the club, Gloria looked at her son with shocked confusion. She stared at him with her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth hanging open. Then, a flash of sexual arousal replaced her look of shock.

"What? Wait. I don't understand. You want to have sex with me, your mother," she asked?

She looked at her son as if he was crazy? Gloria looked at her son with shame and embarrassment until a flash of sexual arousal betrayed her face. Then, she looked at Johnny as she'd look at her lover.

"Your friends want to have sex with me, too," she asked her son with stunned innocence.

Gloria paused as if imagining having sex with her son's friends.

"Why would they want to have sex with me," she said with a little laugh? "I'm old and they're young."

Nevertheless, she looked flattered that not only her son wanted to bed his mother but also that his friends wanted to bed his mother, too.

F F F

I smiled at my mother. Undoubtedly, too much sexual information for her to process and comprehend, I told her everything at once. I told her that I wanted to start a mothers and sons swinging club. I told her that I was sexually attracted to her. I told her that I wanted to have sex with her. I told her that my friends were sexually attracted to her. I told her that my friends wanted to have sex with her, too. Clearly, by her surprised and confused reaction, that was too much for her to digest.

"Forty-three years old is not old mother. It's mature. Matter of fact, you look ten-years younger. You look thirty-something instead of forty-something," I said smiling at my mother while nodding my head.

I touched her shoulder.

"You're beautiful, mother. You're as sexy as you are shapely," I said. I looked down at her before looking up at her. "You have big breasts and a round ass. You're a real MILF," I said with a little, nervous laugh.

She looked at me nervously confused.

"MILF? What's that," she asked with innocence?

I laughed.

A MILF is a mother that I'd love to fuck. You're a MILF mother. I would love to fuck you," I said with a sexually excited, little laugh. "My friends would love to fuck you, too," I said.

Having already overloaded her with too much sexual information, I waited to see her reaction to what I just said about her being a MILF and my friends and I wanting to fuck her. Instead of fleeing to her bedroom and closing her door, she remained to hear what more I had to say. Instead of asking me to leave her house and find somewhere else to live, she seemed interested in all that I had said.

"We'd all love to make out with you while feeling you through your clothes," I said allowing my hand to slowly slide down from her shoulder to her waist and to her hips. "We'd all love to undress you and strip you naked," I said.

I stared at her towel that covered her naked body.

"We'd all love to make love to you before fucking you. We'd all love you to stroke our cocks while sucking our cocks, mother," I said. "We'd all love to cum in your beautiful mouth and watch you swallow our cum," I said while sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips.

She made a face while shaking her head and pushing my finger away from her mouth with her finger. Then, as if digesting all that I had said, she paused for a long moment as if rethinking what she wanted to say. I hoped that she was thinking about having incestuous sex with me and forbidden sex with my friends.

"I'd not only love to have sex with you, mother, but also, I'd love to watch you having sex with my friends," said Johnny pressuring her. "I'd love to have sex with my friends' mothers, too, while you watched me having sex with them," I said with a dirty laugh.

F F F

With her eyes still bugging out of her head and her mouth hanging open in shocked disbelief, Gloria looked at her son in the way that she had never looked at him before. Speechless, she looked at her son stunned. Then, another flash of sexual arousal betrayed her look of shocked surprise. Seemingly, by her suddenly interrogating him, she wanted him to be clear about his incestuous intentions and his friends' sexual desires.

"You'd have sex with me, your mother," she asked in shocked disbelief?

She paused as if waiting for his reply. When he didn't reply, she continued.

"Seriously, Johnny? You want to have sex with me? You want to have sex with your mother. If that's not enough, you not only want but also, you expect me to have sex with you. You want me to have sex with my son," she asked again. "As if that wasn't enough, you want me to have sex with your friends, too," she said staring at her son. "Is that it?"

This time, she asked her questions in shocked incredulity? Yet, every time she asked him a question, surprisingly enough, she became more sexually aroused. Clearly, he had gotten to his mother. His mother seemed as sexually interested as he seemed horny.

I smiled at my mother while stepping closer to her. Then, something that I dared myself to do, the test to see if my mother was interested in having sex with me and my friends or not, I reached out my hands and untied her towel. I held her towel wide open while staring down at my mother's beautiful, naked body.

I expected her to slap my hands away. I expected her to take a step back from me. I expected her to slap my face and scream at me. Surprisingly, not stopping me from untying her towel, when I let go of her towel, she allowed her towel to slowly fall and collect around feet again.

My mother was naked. As if looking to see what I could see of her, she stared down at her naked body before staring up at me. Not stopping me from removing her towel, she didn't make a move to cover her nakedness with her hands and/or with her forearms. Unashamed and unembarrassed, my mother stood before me naked again and with her arms by her side.

F F F

"You have a beautiful body, mother," I said while staring down at my naked mother. "As if you're my girlfriend or my lover instead of my mother, I'd love to have sex with you," I confessed again.

Again, daring myself to do so, not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, not wanting to have any regrets, I cupped her pussy in my right hand while fondling her naked breasts with my left hand. My first time sexually touching and feeling my mother's naked body, she looked at me stunned as much as I looked at her with sexual excitement.

Then, not stopping with just untying her towel, and not satisfied with just touching her, I parted her pussy lips and rubbed her clit while fingering her already erect nipples. My mother stared down at my hand fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Something that I thought that I'd never do and something that I had always wanted my mother to do to me, I was masturbating my mother.

She squirmed from me cupping her brown, trimmed pussy, parting her pussy lips, and rubbing her clit. Clearly, whether from me exposing her naked body and/or touching her naked body, or a combination of both, she was already sexually aroused. She was already wet. With my erect prick tenting my pajama bottoms, I had made my mother as wet as she had made me hard.

"Johnny, my God, something that you should never do," she said with a pause. "You're making me wet," she whispered while biting her lip. "You mustn't fondle my breasts and finger my pussy," she said. "You shouldn't be touching and feeling your mother in such a sexual way," she said closing her eyes, putting her head back, and swooning.

It had been a long time since my mother had sex. I continued rubbing hers clit. Then, going for it, I finger fucked her pussy while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, with her eyes still closed, I leaned forward and sucked her nipples. Something that I'll be masturbating myself over later, I couldn't believe that I sucked my mother's nipples. Not only was I masturbating my mother but also, I continued fingering her nipples while sucking her nipples.

"I can feel that, mother," I said. With her not stopping me, I rubbed her clit a little faster and a little harder. "You're very wet," I whispered while sticking my finger deeper inside her.

She laughed. Then, she put her soft hand behind my head and pulled me to her. Clearly, my mother enjoyed me masturbating her, especially when I found and rubbed her G spot. She wanted me to continue sucking her nipples while masturbating her. Seemingly, she enjoyed me fingering her nipples while sucking her nipples, and masturbating her pussy.

"With you seeing me naked, feeling my breasts, fingering my nipples, and rubbing my clit, don't call me mother. Call me Gloria," she said with a sexy laugh.

F F F

Then, she shocked me by what she said next.

"With your father aways traveling and with me as lonely as I'm always horny, I'd love to have sex with you and with your friends," she said while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Something that I never expected her to do, she stepped forward and kissed me on the lips. The first time kissing my mother on the lips, I couldn't believe that she kissed me on the lips. Then, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. My MILF of a mother French kissed me. Sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, my mother made out with me while I continued masturbating her pussy, fondling her naked breasts, and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Then, something that I thought she'd never do, she reached her horny hand inside of his pajama bottoms. She wrapped her soft hand around my erect cock. She fondled the head of my cock with her manicured fingertips. Then, removing my prick from my pajama bottoms, she stared down at my naked cock before she confessed that she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

"Let's go to my bedroom. We'll be more comfortable there," she said. "I want to hear more about your mothers and sons swinging club. I want you to tell me everything."

She paused before looking up at me.

"I need you to show me first all that you'd do with your friends' mothers and all that your friends would do to me," she said with a dirty laugh.

F F F

Mothers and Sons Swinging Club, Chapter 2:

Carl and his mother, Mary, showered together.

"Something that she had a habit of doing after taking a hot shower, my mother, Mary, left the bathroom door open to let out the steam while she dried her hair with her hair dryer," said Carl to his three friends. "With her arms raised over her head, I watched her as if she was naked. I stared at my sexy and shapely MILF of a mother while hoping that her towel would fall to her waist and expose her naked breasts to me. Giving me something to masturbate over, I'd love to see my mother's naked tits and erect nipples," he said.

Carl laughed.

"I continued standing by the bathroom door while talking to my mother. Then, this time, not believing my horny eyes, sure enough, I watched her towel slowly slide from her chest down to her waist. The first time seeing my mother's naked breasts, I stared at her big, naked tits through her reflection in the bathroom mirror," said Carl.

Curious to see their reactions to me seeing my mother's naked breasts, I looked from Bobby to look at Johnny, and to look at Jimmy.

"Either she was unaware that her breasts were exposed or she didn't care that I could see her tits. Perhaps, she didn't realize that I was still standing in the bathroom doorway and staring at her naked breasts. When she noticed me staring at her nakedness, she stopped drying her hair. She turned off the hair dryer, and calmly put her hair dryer down on the counter of the sink to retie her bath towel," said Carl.

I smiled at my three friends.

"I saw my mother's tits. I finally saw my mother's naked tits. I couldn't believe that I saw her naked breasts," said Carl. "She has beautiful breasts, so full, and so shapely. With her not breast feeding me, they hardly sagged at all."

He laughed before continuing.

"Seemingly, taking her sweet time to make sure that I got a good, long look of her naked breasts, and shocked that she did, instead of turning away, she turned to face me. While staring at me, she undid her towel, opened it wide, and slowly retied it over her naked body. In doing so, she flashed me her naked body before retying her towel. Seemingly, my mother wanted me to see her naked breasts and brown, trimmed pussy much as I wanted to see her naked breasts and pussy," said Carl with a laugh.

F F F

"I'm nearly done, Carl. I'm just drying my hair," said my mother. "You may take your shower if you'd like. There's still plenty of hot water left."

Carl took a big, sexually excited breath before continuing with his story.

"Daring myself to do so, as if inviting me to shower while she was still in the bathroom drying her hair, having never stripped myself naked in front of my mother before, I removed my shoes and my shirt. With my mother watching my reflection in the mirror while continuing to dry her hair, I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and removed those, too. Then, as if I was a stripper on stage, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, nervous with sexual anticipation, I removed my underwear," said Carl.

He smiled at the three of us with pride that not only had his mother exposed her naked body to him but also, he exposed his naked body to his mother.

"In the way that my mother turned to face me when she was naked, I turned to face my mother when I was naked, too," said Carl. "The first time totally naked in front of my mother, I couldn't believe that I had the balls to strip myself naked in front of her. She not only looked at my naked prick but also, she stared at my naked dick while smiling at me with sexual arousal."

He laughed.

"Mother," I said while holding my dick in my hand. "Does this look weird to you," I asked her while staring at my flaccid cock before staring up at her? "It looks a little red to me."

She laughed.

"You need to masturbate less," she said with another laugh. "Give your penis a rest from your hairy hand for a day."

Carl smiled at the three of us.

"Then, she surprised me when she wanted her to have a closer look of my naked dick. She turned off her hair dryer, unplugged it, set is down on the counter, and turned to face me. My mother stared at my naked prick. She leaned forward as if she was getting ready to blow me. As if she was my doctor examining me, she continued staring at my naked prick in the way that I stared at her naked breasts," said Carl.

He smiled at the three of us again.

"Why do you think it looks weird," she asked while taking my cock in her soft hand?

He smiled at his friends.

"I couldn't believe that my mother was holding my cock in her hand. She felt it as if she was fondling her dildo. As horny as I was sexually excited, I stared down at my mother holding my cock in her hand," said Carl.

He laughed a dirty laugh.

"It curves up instead of sticking straight out," I said. "Isn't it supposed to stick straight out," I asked with innocence?

She laughed.

"It's supposed to curve up like that, honey. It's better for sexual intercourse when you penis has a natural curve to it to better fit in a woman's vagina," she said.

I laughed to my friends.

"It sexually excited me to hear my mother say penis and vagina," said Carl.

He smiled at the three of us.

"As soon as my mother took my flaccid prick in her hand, I had an erection," I said.

My mother laughed.

"Did I do that to you," she asked with a laugh? "Did I give my son an erection," she asked while still holding my cock in her hand.

My prick continued to grow bigger and harder. She laughed again.

"Your penis doesn't feel weird to me. Actually, it feels quite nice," she said sliding a slow manicured finger of the head of my dick. "It has such a sexual appealing upward curve. You're going to make some woman very happy with your big dick," she said with a laugh.

Carl looked at the three of us listening to his story.

"I stared at my mother fondling my cock. Then, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look before letting go of my erect prick," said Carl.

F F F

Now that I already saw my mother naked and after she my stiff dick in her hand, I dared myself to ask her to do me a favor.

"Could you do me a favor, mother," I asked?

Mary turned to look at her naked son. In the way that he stared at her naked breasts when he towel fell, she continued staring at his naked prick after he stripped himself naked. As soon as I saw her continuing to stare, my cock continued to grow. I developed an even bigger and harder erection.

"What would you like, honey," she asked? "I'll do anything for you," she said with a laugh while continuing to stare down at my naked prick.

Carl laughed.

"With her saying that she'd do anything for me while she continued to stare down at my naked prick, I was tempted to ask my mother to masturbate me. I was tempted to ask her to blow me. I was tempted to ask her to allow me to fuck her from behind over the bathroom sink," he said.

Carl laughed again.

"Instead, I climbed in the shower without closing the curtain all the way while continuing to flash my naked prick to my mother. Instead of looking away, again, she not only looked at my naked prick but she continued staring at my naked prick. My erection continued to grow bigger and harder.

"Could you wash my back? I can't reach it," he said.

She laughed.

"With the shower curtain wide open like that, how am I going to do that without getting the floor wet," she asked?

Carl laughed a nervous laugh.

"You could get in the shower with me," he said while never thinking that she would.

Mary smiled at her son.

"Okay, but don't get my hair wet," she said.

She removed her towel and climb in the shower with me. A first time for everything, mother and son were naked in the shower together. Carl's mother saw her son naked. Carl saw his mother naked, too. Now mother and son showered together.

Mary washed more than her son's back. She washed his ass, his erect prick, and his testicles while Carl washed his mother dirty tits. Carl's mother Mary saw her son naked. Carl saw his mother naked, too. They washed one another's naked bodies.

12