Mothers & Sons Swinging Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F F F

After Bobby, Johnny, and Carl told their mother and son's sex stories, it was Jimmy's turn to tell his mother and son sex story.

"My mother, Donna," said Jimmy while looking from Bobby, to Johnny, and to Carl. "She's an exhibitionist. As are all of our mothers have done, she dressed and undressed with her bedroom door open," said Jimmy.

He smiled at his three friends.

"My mother enjoyed sexually teasing me. I'd hide in the darkened hall in front of my mother's bedroom while watching her dressing and undressing. I loved seeing her in her bra and panties. I loved seeing her topless. Of course, I loved seeing my naked, too," he said.

He gave his friends a big smile.

"Then, one night while I waited in the darkened hall for my mother to strip off her clothes and parade around her bedroom naked, she surprised me," he said looking from Bobby to Johnny, and Carl. "After stripping herself naked, she rested on her bed on her back naked. Then, she reached in her nightstand drawer and pulled out her vibrator and dildo. I couldn't believe my eyes. With her legs spread wide open, my mother masturbated herself while I watched. I was tempted to ask her if she needed a finger, a tongue, or a cock," he said.

He let out a dirty laugh.

"Then, after hearing Carl's story about standing the bathroom doorway while talking to his mother as she dried her hair, I stood in my mother's bedroom doorway while talking to her as she dressed and undressed. As if I had something important to tell her, something that couldn't wait until she was dressed, I watched her remove her nightgown," said Jimmy.

He laughed a sexually excited laugh.

"I couldn't believe that she removed her nightgown when she knew that I was there watching her. I watched her walking around her bedroom naked while gathering her clothes, brushing her hair, and looking at herself in the mirror," said Jimmy to his friends. "My mother didn't care that I was seeing her naked."

I smiled at my friends in the way that Johnny, Bobby, and Carl smiled at their friends.

"Then, when Carl told us that he had showered with his mother, I wanted to shower with my mother, too. Now that we told one another our stories about dick flashing our mothers and our mothers flashing us, I want to hear more mother and son incestuous stories from others," said Jimmy.

Again, he looked at his friends.

"I want to hear from mothers and sons who not only want to have sex with one another but also who already have had sex with one another. I want to find more candidates to join our mothers and sons swinging club. With us willing to share our stories with others, I look forward to others sharing their stories with us," said Jimmy. "With our mothers willing to share their naked bodies with us and with our friends, I want to find more mothers who are willing to share their naked bodies with all of us."

Jimmy smiled at his friends while nodding his head.

"In the way that Carl asked his mother to wash his back, other of our friends have asked their mothers for their help when they had broken their arms, their legs, or hurt their hands. One such friend is Peter. He told me his story and I told him our stories. Peter has quite the story to tell them about him having had sex with his MILF of a mother," said Jimmy. "I invited him here tonight to tell his story to the three of you."

To be continued...

12