Mothers & Sons Swinging Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Peter confessed his mother masturbated him and sucked him.
7.1k words
4.7
11.3k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mothers & Sons Swinging Club, Ch. 3

Peter explained how he had sex with his mother after he had burned his hands.

Mother & Sons Swinging Club continued from Ch. 2:

After Bobby, Johnny, and Carl told their mother and son's sex stories, it was Jimmy's turn to tell his mother and son sex story.

"My mother, Donna, is an exhibitionist," said Jimmy while looking from Bobby, to Johnny, and to Carl. "As are all of our mothers have done, she dressed and undressed with her bedroom door open," said Jimmy. "She enjoyed sexually teasing me by parading around in front of me wearing her sexiest and most revealing nightgowns without having the modest to wear a robe over them."

He smiled at his three friends.

"My mother enjoyed sexually teasing me by undressing and undress while she knew that I watched. I'd hide in the darkened hall in front of my mother's bedroom while watching her. I loved seeing her in her low-cut bras and sexy, bikini panties. I loved seeing her topless. Of course, I loved seeing my naked, too," he said.

He gave his friends a big smile.

"Then, one night while I waited in the darkened hall for my mother to strip off her clothes and parade around her bedroom naked, she surprised me," he said.

He looked from Bobby to Johnny, and Carl.

"After stripping herself naked, she rested on her bed on her back naked. Then, she reached in her nightstand drawer and pulled out her pink, rabbit vibrator and her big, black dildo. I couldn't believe my eyes. With her legs spread wide open, my mother masturbated herself while I watched. She tickled her clit with her vibrator and fucked her pussy with her dildo. I was tempted to ask her if she needed a finger, a tongue, or a cock," he said.

He let out a dirty laugh.

"Then, after hearing Carl's story about standing in the bathroom doorway while talking to his mother as she dried her hair, I stood in my mother's bedroom doorway. I talked to her as she dressed and undressed. As if I had something important to tell her, something that couldn't wait until she was dressed, I watched her remove her nightgown," said Jimmy.

He laughed a sexually excited laugh.

"I couldn't believe that she removed her nightgown when she knew that I was there watching her. I watched her walk around her bedroom naked while gathering her clothes, brushing her hair, and looking at herself in the mirror," said Jimmy to his friends. "My mother didn't care that I was seeing her without her clothes."

I smiled at my friends in the way that Johnny, Bobby, and Carl smiled at their friends.

"Then, when Carl told us that he had showered with his mother, I wanted to shower with my mother, too. I imagined pushing my mother up against the shower wall and fucking her. I imagined my mother on her knees blowing me in the shower. Now that we told one another our stories about dick flashing our mothers and our mothers flashing us, I want to hear more mother and son incestuous stories from others," said Jimmy.

Again, he looked at his friends.

"I want to hear from mothers and sons who not only want to have sex with one another but also who already have had sex with one another. I want to find more candidates to join our mothers and sons swinging club. With us willing to share our stories with others, I look forward to others sharing their stories with us," said Jimmy. "With our mothers willing to share their naked bodies with us and with our friends, I want to find more mothers who are willing to share their naked bodies with all of us."

Jimmy smiled at his friends while nodding his head.

"In the way that Carl asked his mother to wash his back, other of our friends have asked their mothers for their help when they had broken their arms, their legs, or hurt their hands. With one thing leading to another, a mother physically helping her son usually leads to sex. One such friend is Peter," said Jimmy.

Jimmy looked at his three friends and smiled.

"He told me his story and I told him our stories. Peter has quite the story to tell them about him having had sex with his MILF of a mother," said Jimmy. "I invited him here tonight to tell his story to the three of you."

F F F

Mothers & Sons Swinging Club, Ch. 3:

Peter stepped in the room and nodded his hello to Bobby, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl.

"My name is Peter and as Jimmy has already told you, I had sex with my mother, Barbara. This is my mother and son incestuous sex story," said Peter to the four men. "This is what sexually happened between me and my MILF of a mother."

He smiled at the four of us with a devilish grin while telling the us how he happened to have incestuous sex with his mother.

"My mother is tall and good-looking. She has natural, blonde hair, big, blue eyes, and C cup breasts. With all of the walking, cycling, swimming, and weight training that she does, she has a toned and fit body. She looks ten-years younger than her forty-five-year-old age," he said.

He looked at the four of us again.

"I love my mother," said Peter. "I've always been sexually attracted to her. I've always masturbated over her while imagining her naked and having sex with me. I've always wanted to have sex with my mother."

He smiled at the four of us.

"I burnt my hands several months ago," he said holding up his hands. "They were both heavily bandaged. I needed my mother's help to pee," he said.

He let out a dirty laugh.

"Actually, I could have pushed my pajamas down with my bandage hands and sat on the toilet but I thought that this may be the perfect, sexual opportunity to expose myself to my MILF of a mother," said Peter. "Hoping that she'd go for the bait, I called out to her," he said.

Unable to help himself, Peter laughed a perverted laugh.

"Mother. I need your help," I said.

I smiled again at my four, new friends.

"To be honest, giving me something to masturbate over when my hands have healed and my bandages are off, I've always wanted to dick flash my mother. I've always masturbated over my mother's reaction to seeing my naked prick," said Peter. "I not only wanted her to see my naked prick, taking the next step, I wanted her to hold my naked prick in her hand while I peed. My sexual fantasy hopefully coming true, I've always wanted my mother to masturbate me."

He laughed, again.

"Taking advantage of my bandaged hands, her helping me to pee was the next best thing to her masturbating me which is, unfortunately, something that she'd never do," said Peter with a dirty laugh. "Yet, hoping beyond hope, I hoped that once I peed and with her still holding me in her hand that she'd stroke me," he said with another dirty laugh.

Peter paused to look at the four of us with a shrug.

"With my mother not having a man in her life after my father died, worth a try, I knew that she was lonely. I knew that she was horny. I knew that she was sexually frustrated," he said.

He looked at us and smiled.

"Sometimes when standing by her closed, bedroom door, I'd hear the humming buzz of her using her vibrator," he said. "I'd hear my mother masturbating herself. Tempted to burst in her bedroom to ask her if she needed my help, yet, not wanting to prematurely ruin anything sexual between us, I didn't dare. The last thing that I wanted to do was to unduly embarrass my mother," said Peter.

F F F

"As soon as my mother entered the bathroom, I held up my bandaged hands as if I was in pain and I was," said peter. "Actually, with my hands throbbing, I was in pain."

I laughed a perverted laugh again.

"This is really embarrassing mother," I said. "I wouldn't ask you to do this if I could do it myself, but I need your help to pee."

She looked at me as if I had just squeezed her shapely ass or felt her big C cup breast. Seemingly, with her never thinking that I needed her help to relieve myself with my hands bandaged, she looked at me with surprise. She looked down at the bulge in my pajama bottoms. Just the thought of my mother not only seeing my naked prick but also holding my naked cock in her hand while I peed had me developing an erection.

"I don't want to get urine all over my clean bandages," I said as my excuse for her to hold my cock. "Could you remove my penis from my pajamas bottoms and hold it in your hand while I pee," I asked while staring at her with sexual excitement, horniness, and sexual anticipation?

Peter laughed.

"Then, my mother surprised me with what she did next," said Peter.

F F F

"Instead of refusing to help me pee by holding my dick in her hand, my mother looked at me stunned. Then, betraying her real emotions, a flash of sexual arousal took hold of her pretty face. I innocently asked my mother to help me to pee by removing my cock from my pajama bottoms and holding my prick in her hand. Seemingly and unexpectedly, the thought of her holding my cock in her hand while I peed had sexually aroused her as much as it had sexually excited me," said Peter.

He looked from Carl to look at Jimmy, Johnny, and Bobby.

"Having never made a sexual pass at my mother before, she didn't suspect that I had tried to be sexual with her now. Thinking that I just needed her help to pee, and not expose myself to her by dick flashing her, she never questioned my motives. For all that she knew, all that I needed her to do was for her to help me pee. Then, she surprised me as much as she sexually excited me," said Peter.

He gave us a shit eating grin.

"Obediently obeying me, not thinking that she would, my mother lifted the toilet seat. Then, not questioning me, instead of reaching her hand inside my pajama bottoms to pull out my naked prick, she pulled my pajama bottoms down to my feet. Instead of looking away in embarrassment and shame, she stared down at my nakedness with a look of sexual arousal. I couldn't believe that my mother stared at my naked prick. The first time flashing her, my naked ass, my naked cock, and my naked testicles were exposed to her horny eyes," said Peter.

F F F

He looked from each one of us to see our reactions to his mother not only seeing him naked below the waist but also to see our reactions to her staring at his naked dick.

"As soon as she pulled down my pajama bottoms, I developed an erection. Expecting her to look away with embarrassment and shame, instead, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she not only looked at my naked prick sticking straight out but also, she stared at my naked prick. Something that I never expected her to do, I couldn't believe my mother stared at my naked dick. Never thinking that my mother wanted to see my naked dick, seemingly, she wanted to see my naked prick as much as I wanted to show her my naked prick," said Peter.

He laughed.

"Once my hands healed, I'll be masturbating over my mother staring at my naked dick for the rest of my life," said Peter.

He smiled again at the four of us.

"With her seeing my limp dick, as soon as she stared at my exposed prick, I developed an erection. Then, while I held my breath with sexual anticipation, my mother took my prick in her hand. As soon as she held my penis in her soft hand, my dick continued growing bigger and harder," said Peter.

He laughed.

"With my mother holding me while waiting for me to pee, my prick throbbed. My cock pulsated. I had a huge erection while my mother held my cock in her hand. Seemingly with her enjoying my cock growing bigger and harder in her hand, I felt her wrap her manicured fingers tighter around my growing cock while holding it over the toilet," said Peter.

Again, I looked at the four of my friends to see their reactions to my mother holding my prick in her hand.

"My mother not only saw my naked prick but also, she stared at my naked prick. If that wasn't enough, instead of refusing to do so, and instead of telling me to sit on the toilet, she held my cock in her hand. "As soon as she wrapped her fingers around my dick, it continued growing bigger and harder. I had a huge erection in front of my mother," said Peter.

Peter nodded his head while smiling at the four of us.

"As if I had dreamt this, my mother not only saw my erect, naked prick but also, she held my erect, naked prick in her soft hand while continuing to stare at my erect, naked prick," he said with a dirty laugh. "Seemingly my mother enjoyed holding my cock as much as it sexually excited me for her to hold my naked prick. The tight grip that she held on my cock felt good. I only wished that she'd stroke me."

He looked at the four of us and smiled again.

"Something that I had masturbated over numerous times, I imagined my mother masturbating me. My erect prick felt so good in her hand. Honestly, my cock felt as if it belonged there," said Peter with another dirty laugh. "Hoping that she'd stroke me, I loved my mother holding my prick in her hand. I wanted to cum for my mother."

Peter smiled at his new friends.

F F F

"Then, as if I was dreaming, I couldn't believe my mother held my erect prick in her soft hand while staring down at it. Again, as soon as I get these damn bandages off, I'll be masturbating over my mother not only seeing my naked prick but also staring at my naked prick. Every morning and every night, I'll be masturbating over my mother holding my cock in her hand," he said.

Peter paused to look at us before continuing.

"She aimed my penis at the toilet. Then, when I finished peeing, she lifted my cock in her hand and stared down at my naked prick while wiping it with toilet tissue. Shocking me, as if she needed to do that to clean me, she actually slowly stroked my cock back and forth while wiping me," I said with a laugh. "Making sure that she wiped away all of the pee, taking extra care that my cock was clean, she gave me a mini hand job," I said with dirty laugh.

I looked at the four of my friends and, giving us a shit eating grin, I smugly smiled.

"If that wasn't enough. I'm not circumcised. I watched my mother gently pull back my skin from the head of my cock. Giving my erect prick her full attention, she continued cleaning my big dick," said Peter.

He let out another laugh.

"Daring myself to do so, and taking advantage of the situation, I said something to my mother that I hoped she agree to doing and wouldn't refuse to do," I said.

Adding a bit of suspense, I paused to look at the four of us again.

"I'm really horny mother, especially with you seeing my naked prick and holding my naked prick in your hand," I said.

I smiled at my four, new friends and gave them a wink.

"I looked down at her continuing to hold my erect prick in her hand while she continued staring down at my naked cock. Without a doubt, surprising me, she seemed to enjoy holding my prick in her hand while staring at it as much as I enjoyed her holding my naked prick in her hand while staring at it. Seemingly and unexpectedly, my mother didn't want to let go of my prick as much as I didn't want my mother to release my big, throbbing dick," I said.

Peter paused again to see our reactions to him telling us that his mother not only saw his naked cock but also that she held his naked cock in her hand while holding it for him to pee.

"Playing it up big while hoping for her pity, I looked at her with sadness. I looked at her with helplessness," he said. "Then, I asked her the question that every son wished that he could ask his mother. I asked her the question that no son should dare ask his mother," said Peter with a laugh. "I hoped she agree to do what I asked her to do."

Again, looking from me, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl, he smiled at the four of us.

"Could masturbate me, mother," I asked?

F F F

"Stunned, she looked up at me shock while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. She looked up at me with her eyes bulging out of her head and her jaw falling open. With her still holding my big dick in her soft hand, my cock continued growing bigger and harder. As if she had never seen a naked penis before, she continued staring down at my naked prick.

Peter stared at his four, new friends.

"Then, she looked up at me with a face full of sexual arousal," said Peter. "When she continued holding my cock while staring at my dick, I knew that she'd masturbate me."

I paused to see their reactions again to all that I had said.

"Curious for her reaction to asking her to masturbate me, I hoped she'd say yes. I stared at my mother staring down at my naked dick that continued growing bigger and harder in her soft hand," I said.

He looked at the four of us again.

"As soon as my cock started growing bigger, harder, my prick throbbed and pulsated in her hand. My dick seemingly had a mind of its own by growing bigger, harder, throbbing, and pulsating. Instead of letting go, she held my cock tighter. My mother gave me the biggest and hardest erection that I have ever had in my life," said Peter.

He smiled at Carl, Johnny, Jimmy, and Bobby.

"I waited for her to say something. While continuing to stare at my naked prick, she mindlessly fondled the head of my prick with her fingertips. Then, as if testing herself and sexually teasing me, she slowly stroked me once, twice, and three times before she abruptly stopped. Then, she let go of my penis as if it was too hot to handle," I said.

I smiled at the four of them, again.

F F F

"What? Seriously? Oh, my God. Peter," said my mother. "You can't be serious."

I laughed a dirty laugh.

"She stared up at me with embarrassment and shame mixed with sexual arousal."

I laughed again.

"You want me, your mother, to masturbate you," she asked while staring up at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes? "You want me to stroke your cock? You expect me to help make you cum?"

I looked from one of my friends to look at the other of my friends.

"She continued staring down at my cock before staring up at me," I said.

I continued smiling them.

"Not removing her motherly eyes from my erect, naked prick, she continued staring down at my big dick. I can't do that," she said finally.

Peter smiled at us again.

"She shook her head from side to side while still staring down at my naked prick," said Peter.

I laughed.

"That's something that a son should never ask his mother to do," she said looking up at me again before staring down at my naked penis again.

Peter nodded his head.

"I made a sad face," he said.

I lowered my head in shame.

"If I could do it myself, mother, I would but I'm in such pain. And ejaculating would temporarily help me to forget my pain," I said pitifully as my excuse for her to masturbate me.

I looked up at the four of my friends while laughing and before continuing.

F F F

"Never removing her eyes from my erect cock, my mother continued staring down at my naked prick as if she was thinking about masturbating me. Then, seemingly unable to resist touching me and holding me, she took my prick in her soft hand again. She fondled the head of my prick with her manicured fingertips," said Peter.

He smiled at the four of us.

"I watched my mother playing with the head of my cock. Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she wrapped her fingers tighter around it. She smiled up at me while nodding her head. My mother agreed to masturbate me. I couldn't believe that my mother agreed to stroke my prick," said Peter. "I couldn't believe my MILF of a mother was ready to make me cum."

He gave his four friends a sexually excited smile.

"Okay. I'll masturbate you, Peter, but you mustn't tell anyone that mommy stroked your prick. I mean it," she said looking up at me with shame and embarrassment. "You can't tell your friends that your mother masturbated you. I'd be so embarrassed for my family, my friends, and especially for your friends to know that I helped my son ejaculate," she said. "What kind of mother would do that with her son," she said as if asking me a question?

12