Mothers & Sons Swinging Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I touched my mother's shoulder with my bandaged hand.

"A mother who loved her son and who wanted to help him ease his pain," I said with sadness. "Thank you, mom," said Peter to his mother.

Peter smiled at us again.

"I can't believe that I'm agreeing to do this but if I can give you some comfort to help with the pain, how can I say no? It's my duty as a mother to help relieve your pain in your time of need even if I must masturbate you to do that," she said. "I must put my embarrassment and shame aside to help you," she said while feigning her embarrassment and shame. "Besides, no big deal, it's just a hand job," she said with a shrug.

Peter laughed.

"If she was anything, she was sexually aroused. Instead of looking away, my mother stared at my naked cock wide-eyed. Instead of telling me to sit on the toilet to pee, she pulled down my pajama bottoms. She not only took my naked prick in her hand but also, she held it tight enough to make it throb and pulsate as it grew bigger and harder," said Peter.

Peter smiled at his friends.

"She nodded her head while smiling up at me. Then, she paused while staring down at my erect cock that she still held in her hand. She looked as if she was rethinking what she was about to say," said Peter.

Peter smiled at his friends, again.

"I haven't seen and touched a naked prick since before your father died," she confessed while looking up at him with a smile before staring at his naked prick again. "Admittedly, your big penis does feel good in my hand," she said smiling up at me in the way that I smiled down at her," she said.

He looked up to smile at us.

"My mother continued staring down at my naked prick," said Peter. You're so big," she said while slowly stroking me. "You're so hard," she said squeezing my cock while continuing to slowly stroke me. She looked up at me and smiled. "Are you sexually excited," she asked?

I nodded my head.

"Oh, God, yes, mother. I'm very sexually excited," I said. "Thank you, mom, for doing this. I promise not to tell anyone," said Peter. "Only," he said with a pause.

My mother looked up at me and made a face.

F F F

"Only? Only what," she asked with impatience? She made another face. "It's not enough that I agreed to masturbate you," she asked? "There's more? What now?"

As if reliving it all over again in his mind, Peter seemed to enjoy telling us his story about how he had sex with his mother.

"I stared at what I could see of her big breasts through her sheer nightgown. She had beautiful, C cup breasts. I knew that she had C cup breasts because I saw her bra in the bathroom. Having always masturbated over imagining seeing them, touching them, and feeling them while sucking her nipples, I had never seen her naked tits. I've always wanted to see my mother's naked tits," said Peter.

I smiled another sexually excited smile at my friends.

"It would help me to cum faster if I could see your naked breasts while you stroked my cock, mother," I said.

I looked at my four friends and laughed.

"My mother looked at me aghast," said Peter. "Then, she rolled her eyes and sighed. She looked down at her nightgown clad breasts before looking up at me with another flash of sexual arousal," said Peter. "Seemingly, my mother wanted to show me her naked breasts as much as I wanted to see her naked breasts."

I gave my mother another sad face.

"Seriously? It's not enough that you asked me to masturbate you but now you want to see my naked breasts, too?"

She looked down at her breasts again before looking up at me.

"Okay, but I mean it, Peter. You mustn't tell anyone that I not only masturbated you but also that I exposed my naked breasts to you," she said. "I'd be humiliated. I'd be sick to my stomach if anyone knew that I not only masturbated you but also that I showed you my naked breasts."

I gave her a big smile.

"Thank you, mommy," said Peter.

I smiled at my four friends.

"Again, because I had asked to see her naked breasts and because she was about to show me her naked breasts, sexual arousal betrayed her face again," said Peter. "She was more sexually aroused to expose her naked breasts to me than she was ashamed or embarrassed," said Peter with another laugh.

Bobby, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl remained silent while Peter shared his story of having incestuous sex with his mother after she masturbated him.

F F F

"As if she was a stripper on stage about to dance around a pole to music, my mother slowly and sexily lowered her nightgown straps while staring up at me. She showed me the tops of her jiggling breasts and her long, line of sexy cleavage. Then, she removed her arms from straps," said Peter.

He smiled at the four of us.

"Finally, and again, slowly, and sexily, she allowed the bodice of her nightgown to fall and to collect around her waist while continuing to stare up at me with sexual lust. My mother exposed her naked breasts to me. She showed me her naked tits. She looked to see my reaction to seeing her naked breasts," said Peter. "I finally saw my mother's naked tits. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's naked breasts while she masturbated me."

I looked at the four of my friends again to see their reactions to my mother not only agreeing to masturbate me but also agreeing to show me her naked breasts.

"The first time seeing my mother's C cup breasts, she had such shapely tits with big, erect nipples. I stared at her naked tits in the way that she stared down at my naked prick," I said to my four friends. "I loved my mother's big tits as much as she seemingly loved my big dick. Hoping that she'd allow me to do so, I couldn't wait to touch them, feel them, and fondle them, while fingering her nipples, and before sucking her nipples."

Peter looked up at the four of us and smile victoriously.

"As if she was in physical pain, my mother looked at me with discomfort. Then, she surprised me by what she said next," said Peter.

I looked up at them again to see their reactions.

"Come with me to my bedroom," she said inviting me to her innermost sanctum. "I can't continue standing here in this cramped bathroom. My legs hurt and I need to put them up," she said.

F F F

Peter gave us another shit eating grin.

"I kicked off my pajama bottoms in the bathroom and accompanied my mother to her bedroom. I climbed on her bed with her. As soon as I rested back on her pillow while she sat up in bed, she took my erect prick in her hand and slowly stroked me again. My sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't believe that my mother was giving me a hand job while continuing to stare at my naked prick," said Peter.

Peter laughed.

"Hard for me to wrap my horny head around it all, something that I had always wanted her to do but never expected her to do, my mother stroked my cock. She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. My mother masturbated me."

He nodded to the four of us.

"That feels good, mother," I said watching as my prick continued growing bigger and harder. "With her having a tight grip on my cock, seemingly, determined to make me cum, she continued stroking me faster and harder while continuing to stare at my erect, naked prick. Again, I had the biggest and the hardest erection that I ever had in my life," said Peter to the four of us.

My mother smiled at me.

"You have such a big prick, Peter. You're much bigger than your father. You have the biggest and the hardest penis that I've ever held in my hand," she said squeezing my big dick tighter in her soft hand. "I shouldn't tell you this because it may encourage you to ask me to do this again, but I like how your erect penis feels in my hand," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty look.

Peter smiled at the four of us again.

"While still sitting up in bed, my mother continued stroking my cock and staring at my erect dick," said Peter.

He looked from one of us to the other of us.

"I'm embarrassed to say this but I'm enjoying stroking your cock," confessed my mother. "It's been a long time since I masturbated your father. I miss having a stiff prick in my hand. I like how hard and how big your penis is," she said.

He looked at the four of us again.

"Then, she said something that shocked me," said Peter.

He let out a dirty laugh.

"Some of my friends have admitted that they'd love to have sex with their sons. They'd love to stroke their cocks, suck their cocks, and fuck their cocks. Only, they're too afraid to sexually seduce their sons. Perhaps, if I confessed to them that I sexually seduced you, they may want to have sex with their sons, too." Then, she laughed. "Maybe, they'd want to have sex with them, too, while I had sex with their sons."

Peter smiled.

"Thank you, mommy," I said. "I love your big tits," said Peter to his mother. "I'd love to have sex with your friends. I'd love to watch you having sex with their sons," I said.

I smiled up at my friends again.

"Then, his mother paused to say something that I never expected her to say," he said.

He smiled at us with sexual excitement.

"Whenever you're in pain, as long as you don't tell anyone what we do behind my closed, bedroom door, I'll masturbate you whenever you want me to masturbate you," she said. "I don't mind masturbating you. Really, I don't. Actually, I'm enjoying masturbating you. This is fun."

I smiled at my four, new friends again.

F F F

"Instead of offering me over the counter pain medication," said Peter with a laugh. "I couldn't believe that my mother agreed to masturbate me whenever I'm in pain. I couldn't stop staring at my mother's naked breasts while she continued stroking my erect cock."

She looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at me.

"I don't know how much you can feel but you may feel my naked breasts with your bandaged hands if you'd like and if that will help you to cum faster," she said. "Your fingers aren't bandaged. Perhaps, you could finger my nipples, too. I like having my nipples fingers," she said with a sexually aroused smile. "If you'd like, you could suck my nipples. I like having my nipples sucked while I'm stroking your cock."

Peter smiled at us again.

"I reached my horny hand over and felt my mother's big tits through my bandaged hands. Then, I leaned over to take her nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other. As soon as I fingered her nipples and took them in my mouth, they erected bigger and harder," said Peter.

I looked at them with sexual excitement.

"I continued fingering and sucking my mother's nipples. She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. I couldn't believe that my mother was giving me a hand job. Then, she abruptly stopped," said Peter.

He laughed.

"What's wrong," she asked while staring up at me with her big, brown eyes? "Why haven't you cum? Your father would have ejaculated a long time ago," she said.

F F F

I looked at her with a face full of feigned sexual frustration.

"I'm right there but it's not working, mother," I said.

She looked at me seemingly defeated that she couldn't get me to cum.

"Should I stop stroking you," she asked with disappointment while letting go of my cock?

I smiled at my friends.

"I smiled at my mother while fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Making my mother sexually aroused, I pulled her nipples. I turned her nipples. I twisted her nipples with my unbandaged fingers while continuing to suck her nipples."

Peter smiled at us again.

"Then, surprising her, I leaned into her and kissed her on the lips. With her returning my kiss with her kiss, I parted her lips with my tongue. I French kissed my mother. She returned my French kiss with her long, wet kiss," said Peter to his friends. "I couldn't believe my mother allowed me to French kiss her. I couldn't believe she returned my kiss with her kiss. I couldn't believe that I was making out with my MILF of a mother."

I smiled at my four friends again.

"Then, taking a chance that she would, I slid a slow finger across her red, full lips," said Peter. "Curious for her reaction, I asked her the question that a son should never ask his mother but a question that I hoped she'd say yes to doing," I said.

I let out a laugh.

"Do you think you could blow me, mother," I asked?

F F F

She sat straight up in bed as if I had just stuck my finger in her ass. She looked at me wide-eyes as if I had lost my mind. Then, again, a flash of sexual arousal took hold of her face.

"Pardon? What? Blow you? Seriously? You want me, your mother, to take your erect prick in my mouth and blow you," she said with sexual arousal betraying her look of shame and embarrassment again?"

I smiled up at my friends.

"You want me to stroke your cock while sucking your penis? Is that what you want and expect me to do," she asked staring up at me in disbelief before staring down at my naked prick again?

I looked at her with feigned embarrassment and shame mixed with sexual excitement.

"Yes, mother," I said. "I would love for you to blow me. I would love for you to suck my cock."

She made a face.

"I suppose you want to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow your cum, too," she said with a little, sexually aroused laugh.

I nodded my head.

"Yes mother. I would love to cum in your beautiful mouth and watch you swallow my cum," I said touching her lips again with my unbandage finger. "It really wouldn't be much of a blowjob unless I ejaculated in your beautiful mouth," I said.

Surprising me, my mother took my finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking my cock.

F F F

Again, I looked at my four, new friends.

"Okay, but I mean it. If you tell anyone that I blew you, I'll be so angry with you," she said. "You must never tell a soul that I stroked your cock, exposed my naked breasts to you, sucked your cock, and allowed you to cum in my mouth. You must promise not to tell anyone that I swallowed your cum," she said with a sexually aroused look on her pretty face.

I smiled down at her.

"Okay, mommy," I said with a little laugh. "I promise not to tell anyone that you gave me oral sex," I said.

I smiled again at my four friends again.

"Instead of refusing to blow me, my mother moved halfway down the bed. She took me in her hand again before taking me in her mouth. My mother blew me while staring up at me with her big, brown eyes. She stroked my cock while sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother gave me oral sex," said Peter.

Peter looked at his four friends again.

"I put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head. I humped her mouth. I fucked her face. Then, never thinking that I'd ever receive a blowjob from my mother, I exploded a huge load of cum in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She licked me clean," I said to my four friends.

Peter looked at his friends to see their reactions to his mother blowing him.

"As soon as I ejaculated in her mouth, I sat up in bed ready to go to my room," said Peter. "Surprising me, my mother sat up in bed and removed her nightgown."

He looked at the four of us and smiled.

"I turned to look at my mother. I stared at her. I couldn't remove my eyes from her beautiful body. My mother was naked. I saw my mother's naked body for the first time," said Peter with sexual excitement.

He smiled at the four of us.

"She was beautiful. She was sexy. She was shapely. I loved my mother's naked body," said Peter. "Then, she stunned me with what she said next."

Peter smiled at us again.

"Wait. What about me," she asked? "I'd like to cum, too." She stared at me. "After I sexually took care of you, shouldn't you sexually take care of your mother?"

F F F

"In the way that my mother did to me, I did to her, too. I moved halfway down the bed and made myself comfortable between her shapely thighs. Thankful that my fingers weren't bandaged, I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. I couldn't believe that I was eating my mother's cunt," said Peter.

He nodded his head.

"With her not having had sex since before my father died, it didn't take her long to cum," said Peter. "I gave my mother a sexual orgasm."

He smiled.

"Peter! Peter! Don't stop," said my mother. "Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. Finger my clit faster. Lick me harder. I'm cumming, Peter. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said.

Peter gave us a proud smile.

"My mother rested in the afterglow of sex. Then, once recovered, surprising me, not expecting her to do what she did, she mounted me. She reached down and placed my still erect prick by her pussy lips. With a gentle hump, I was inside of my mother's warm and wet pussy. Kissing and kissing her, I made love to my mother," he said.

He looked at the four of us again.

"Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked my mother. I gave my mother the fucking of her life. I've never fucked another woman as fast and as hard as I fucked my MILF of a mother," said Peter. "I couldn't stop fucking her and didn't stop fucking her until she had a second, sexual orgasm."

He smiled up at us again.

"Returning my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps, my mother fucked me in the way that I fucked her," said Peter.

F F F

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God," said my mother. "I'm cumming again, Peter. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said falling silent again.

Peter smiled up at us.

"I gave my mother two sexual orgasms, one with my fingers when eating her and another with my cock when fucking her," said Peter.

He laughed.

"From that day that I asked my mother to masturbate me, I've been sleeping in her bed. I make love to her every morning and I fuck her every night. In between, she sucks my cock and I eat her pussy. I've never been happier since I've been having incestuous sex with my mother," said Peter.

He smiled at the four of us.

"My mother arranged for me to have forbidden sex with one of her friends. I had sex with her best friend, Cynthia, while my mother had sex with her son, Tommy. My mother and I would love to join your Mothers and Sons Swinging Club. We have a few mothers and sons who'd love to join your swinging club, too."

To be continued...

12