Mother's Best Friend

Story Info
Tommy's life suddenly gets a lot more complicated.
1.5k words
4.27
41.5k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was late. All this waiting was starting to irritate me, I was going to miss my class. Hearing the doorbell I recalled what my father had said over the phone last night. "Who Claire? Watch yourself son, she's fucking nuts."

I opened up and smiled, Claire looked exactly like I remembered. Tall and skinny with the best pair of legs I've ever seen in my life.

"Tommy?" Claire asked.

She pulled me into a hug, wrapping her arms around my neck. She smelled good, I savoured the moment. She gave me a brief kiss on the lips before pulling away.

"What has Susan been feeding you?" Claire asked.

"It's good to see you Claire." I said.

I got lost looking into her big brown eyes. My attention wandered down her perfect little nose, her lips looks so soft. Claire blew a long strand of auburn hair from her face. "When you're done staring would you mind helping me with my stuff?"

Quickly stepping past her I picked up her bags, hiding the heat I was suddenly feeling on my face. When I motioned for her to enter first she winked at me.

"Handsome, and a gentleman too." Claire said.

I didn't feel much like a gentleman staring at her ass when she walked passed me. Only a couple of years younger than my mother, Claire had taken good care of herself. She looked amazing.

"I'll put these in your room." I said, walking past her.

With her bags dropped off I glanced at my watch. I was cutting it close. On my way out I paused by the bathroom door, it was partially open. I could hear Claire peeing inside. I listened until her bladder was empty, she must have been close to bursting.

"Tommy?" Claire asked.

I realised my mistake immediately, she could see my shadow underneath the door. Embarrassed, I closed my hand into a tight fist. "Yeah."

The bathroom door flung open, making me flinch. Claire must have stretched to open it because she was still sitting on the toilet. My eyes darted between her legs. I thought her small landing strip looked great.

"Do you have class today?" Claire asked.

"Why, do you need something?" I asked.

Claire opened her legs, blessing me with a glimpse of her pink lips. I held my breath watching her wipe herself without a single care in the world. She seemed so carefree, it was sexy as hell.

"Would you pick up some wine on your way home?" Claire asked.

"Sure. I can do that." I said.

Claire pulled her pants up, flushed and moved towards the sink. When she glanced at me in the mirror I realised I was staring again and quickly turned away. When I heard her giggle I felt like an idiot.

Later that day I couldn't remember a single lecture, my mind kept returning to the moment Claire exposed herself to me. I wondered if she was playing a game with me, getting turned on by the thought. My mother was home when I returned, they had already opened a bottle. Good thing I bought more.

We had dinner together, I drank my fair share and listened to them talk. My mother seemed more alive around Claire, I could tell they had missed each other a lot. When the two of them started reminiscing I felt like a third wheel and excused myself. It had been a long day, I was tired.

I have no idea how long I was passed out for, when I woke up I was thirsty. I must have had more wine than I thought. When I walked down the hallway to get something to drink I noticed that the lights were still on. It must be late, I didn't hear any voices. When I peeked around the corner my mouth dropped open.

Claire and my mother were kissing, passionately. My mother wasn't wearing a shirt anymore, her breasts were bare. I stared at her large nipples in disbelieve. Claire had her hand down the front of my mother's pants, the sound of wet fingering was loud in my ears.

I watched my mother tilt her head back. With eyes closed her mouth was open wide, breathing loudly. Claire starting kissing her in the neck, her fingering intensifying. Unable to look away I watched the pressure build, I waited for it to happen. With a gasp my mother's legs started to shake. I came in my pants watching her, it felt like I was having a wet dream.

Claire was staring right at me. Her attention felt like a slap. I quickly turned away, fleeing back to my room as quietly as I could manage. When I closed my bedroom door behind me I realised how badly my hands were shaking. I almost threw up, it felt like my whole world had been turned upside down. I had trouble sleeping that night.

The next morning I woke up with a headache, last night was a blur. I started remembering what Claire and my mother had shared together, like a nightmare turned real. It made me angry, why would they take such a risk? Their lack of discretion meant I will have to live with seeing my mother at her most intimate for the rest of my life. I began to hate Claire, blaming her for what I had witnessed. I knew this was going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

When I stepped into the shower the warm water felt good against my skin. I tried to imagine it washing away the guilt I felt. In the corner of my eye I noticed the bathroom door opening, a few moment later Claire pulled the shower door open too. I stared her down keeping my hands to my sides, her lack of boundaries was starting to piss me off.

Claire glanced down between my legs for a moment before reaching past me, turning the shower off. She stood before me in a pair of panties and a loose shirt, staring at me with a blank expression on her face. Slowly she reached out, touching my chest with the tips of her fingers, gently working her way down my body.

"Susan can never find out that you watched us last night, it would devastate her. Tommy, can you keep secrets?" Claire asked softly.

I didn't trust myself to say a single word, so I simply nodded. Of course I wasn't going to say anything, why the fuck would I do that?

"Did you know if you blow on her nipples softly she gets goosebumps?" Claire was staring at my cock as she spoke, savouring every word. "I don't mind sharing her with you. You can find out what she tastes like if you kissed me right now."

Claire giggled watching me grow hard. "Well, look at that."

Claire pulled her panties down, kicking them free from her feet. In one smooth motion she pulled her shirt over her head. Her chest was nearly flat, her nipples small and dark. She stepped into the shower, turning her back towards me and bracing herself against the shower wall.

When I placed hand on her hip she turned her head. "If you cum inside me we will never do this again."

Spreading her ass open I took a moment to admire her before moving closer. I slowly pushed myself inside her until my hips were pressed against her. She was soaking wet inside. I started thrusting, focusing my attention on her breathing. Her scent was slowly filling my nose. It was potent enough to push me towards the edge.

I reached down between her legs, rubbing her with my fingers while I tried to buy myself some time to calm down. Feeling more confident I started matching my thrusts with her breathing. My mother's face flashed into my mind. I remembered how angry I was with Claire and started to pound her, my hips slapping against her. I could hear her moans, but I wasn't present. I barely felt her warm wetness anymore. My mind was elsewhere, imagining how my mother would react if she found out what I was doing behind her back. More secrets.

A shout, loud enough to make my ears ring pulled me back into the present moment. I could feel Claire contracting against me, her back was covered in goosebumps. When she turned her head towards me she looked shocked. I pulled out and watched her step away from me, hugging herself while she shivered.

"I wasn't expecting that." Claire said.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked confused.

Claire got down on her knees, she looked angry now. "Don't be stupid."

I gasped when she took me in her mouth. She milked me firmly, ignoring my loud groans. I exploded in her mouth, cumming so hard I felt dazed. While I composed myself Claire stood up swallowing and turned the shower back on. She ignored me completely while we washed ourselves. Only after we dried ourselves off did I get a look at her face again. She seemed petulant. I guess my father had been right about her all along.