Mother's Boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Jacob Wants It Both Ways But Mother Comes Clean.
5.3k words
4.39
12.6k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: Straight sex is heavily implied here.

All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

--

It was a Sunday afternoon. Mom had told me before that she had dinner plans for that night. Jacob had told me that he had other plans for me that night.

He visited me in my room way before mom left. He told me that mom was getting ready to go out before pulling his dick out. I had to wait for a bit to see which hole he wanted.

He then told me to get on all fours. I was still wearing my shorts when I assumed the position. He jerked them down to my knees before drilling my insides.

I knew what he was doing was wrong. There were times I have contemplated just telling my mother about what kind of a man he really was. But with the amount of time Jacob spent rearranging my guts, I had trouble thinking straight.

He kept violently massaging my insides when I came all over my bed sheets. After a while, Jacob ordered me to get on my knees. He was pretty close and came all over my face as soon as I turned around.

"Do not wash your face." He commanded.

I nodded in response.

"Stay naked over here." He said again. "I will open the door when your mother leaves. You are to crawl on your hand and knees and get to my room. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!"

He ran his fingers over my hair before walking away.

I was sitting in my room, naked, with Jacobs cum drying over my face. I decided to change my bed sheets when the door opened up behind me. I turned around to see a completely naked Jacob walking away from the room.

Was he naked when mom left?

I got down on my hands and knees and started crawling over to what used to be my parent's bedroom. Jacob was sitting at the edge of the bed, with his dick pointed to the ceiling.

"Get to it!" He pointed to his dick. "Keep crawling."

I was glad I would be able to take my time with that thing in my mouth.

As I kept crawling, the room felt brighter than usual. I guessed mom did her makeup near the dresser and forgot to turn the lights off. I turned to the dresser and caught a glimpse of what I looked like. It was a look of utter submission. The closet was right next to the dresser and it sounded like some clothes fell down. Mom must have left in a hurry. Maybe Jacob hurried her off. He might have been too eager to fuck me. Again!

As I crawled ever so close to the dick in front of me. I started to lick it, balls to tip. I wanted to run my tongue all over the dick before I even took the tip inside my mouth. Then I slowly started kissing the tip of his cock.

"Did you hear something?" I pulled back and asked Jacob. It sounded like some shuffling inside mother's closet.

"What? No I don't hear anything." Jacob grabbed my head. "You are imagining things"

My plans to take my time with his cock went out of the window. Jacob started fucking my mouth vigorously right then. He did that for five minutes, only releasing my head when I desperately started slapping his thighs for air.

My face was a mess when Jacob pulled my nipples up to make me stand up. He then turned me around, my back against his chest, and my ass against his still hard and wet dick. Without fucking me, Jacob slowly walked me over to the front of the dresser.

He had done this once or twice before. Making me look at myself while fucking me. But he usually did it in front of the bathroom mirror. Not the dresser.

I didn't say anything about it. I would be happy as long as the snake slithering around my nether region found its way inside my ass. But Jacob had dirty talk in mind.

"Tell me what do you see in the mirror?"

"Uh," I knew the right answer. "I see someone waiting to get fucked in the ass."

"Yes!" He hissed. "A submissive who knows who's in charge. Tell me what do you want."

"I want this!" I pushed my ass against his cock. "I want your dick to start drilling my insides. I want you to fill my belly with your cum."

"Is this what you always wanted?"

"Yeah!" He was pushing it.

"Did you want your daddy to fuck you?"

"Dude what?"

"You want someone like me to take you forcefully didn't you?"

"Yeah?"

"You always fantasized daddy coming in your room late at night to fuck the shit out of you, didn't you?"

"Dude!"

I couldn't say much as Jacob soon had me in a choke hold. He then started fucking me right as I was standing in front of the dresser. We switched position a couple of times and Jacob came inside me while my back was against the closet door and my legs were wrapped around his back.

He then had me lay down on the ground right there. That was a first. We always used the comfy bed whenever we were in mother's room.

"No more daddy thing!" I told him after catching my breath.

"Huh!"

"Feels icky." I answered.

I was way past being a decent son to my mother. But I felt like I had to resist thinking about my father, whenever a dick was exposed to me.

"How icky?" Jacob started fondling my nipples as he asked. He knew my weaknesses.

"I don't know; it's feels so wrong."

"So wrong that it gets you horny?"

"Stop it. Ah."

He twisted my nipples hard at that moment.

"You are thinking too much about it." Jacob said. "If I end up marrying your mother, I will be your daddy."

"Oh god!" I didn't want to think about it. He successfully pushed and broke a lot of my barriers. But I didn't want to call him daddy. But lately, Jacob seemed to keep getting things his way.

My dick was hard again with all the stimulation my nipples were receiving.

"See, your dick can communicate better than you." Jacob said.

"No," I started getting up. "I don't know."

Jacob was up on his feet in a flash as soon as I stood up.

"We still have a lot of time boy."

"I ..."

I didn't even get to say anything else as Jacob quickly pushed me over the huge bed like I was nothing.

"You are not going anywhere for the next three hours."

"But my mom!"

"Fuck your mom." He growled as his dick slowly found its way to my ass. "You know what, I'll fuck both you and your mom together in this bed someday."

"Nooooo!" Was all I could say as he rammed the dick completely inside me.

I could only moan and groan as he kept telling me how both me and my mother were powerless to his cock. Tears ran down my face as I realized he was right.

He fucked me on the bed for an hour. Took me to the bathroom for me to clean him thoroughly. Then he had me lie down in front of the dresser again and fucked me for another hour.

--

He sent me to my room after that. I didn't even realize when mom came home that night. But the next morning, mom talked to me before she left for work.

"Riley!" I just got out of my room and mom was about to get out of the house when he called up to me.

"Yes mom!" I was flushed, I didn't know what she was going to talk about. Did she smell something? I didn't change the bed sheets last nights. Did she find semen near the dresser?

"Are you doing alright?" Mom asked me.

"Yeah mom, I'm fine! Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing. It's just ... we never talk."

"Busy with life I guess."

"You can talk to me about anything you know."

"Yeah mom." My heart was pounding against my chest.

"Love you son. Bye!"

The rest of the day I thought about moving out of the house. It won't be easy. But I had to get away from Jacob. He was the drug that I had to quit. And I knew you can never quit if you stay so close to your choice of drug.

I stayed in my room after getting home that night. I started folding up clothes, absentmindedly thinking about where I would go and who I could share the rent with.

But that didn't last long. Jacob came in my room before midnight only in his underwear and told me to undress him. I told him that I was not in the mood. He said one of us had to be in the mood. Then he commanded me to pull his underwear down with my teeth.

I bit my lips and fell to my knees. I did as he commanded and pulled his underwear down to his knees. That dick was standing proud.

"Tell me boy," Jacob said. "Tell me what do you want?"

"I ... don't know." Was my response.

"I know exactly what you want." He said. "But I want you to say it. I want you to say it."

"I ... want you to fuck me. Please!" I pleaded down on my knees.

He just smiled before pulling me up and fucking me missionary style on my bed. He was being much nicer than last night. He kissed me and jerked my cock as he was bringing me pleasure.

And I came earlier than him. Jacob came deep inside me before giving me one last kiss and walking away.

I was confused after receiving the immense pleasure. And in my confusion, I forgot about moving out.

--

And Jacob kept fucking the two of us to his heart's content. I'm pretty sure I caught my mother with her mouth full of cum this one time. It was a Saturday morning and as soon as I got out of my room; mom pulled her head up from behind the kitchen counter.

She most likely swallowed it all before greeting me good morning. Jacob was fixing the only shorts he was wearing. Mom was fixing her top. It was a lazy morning, and all of us were wearing casual clothing.

I am gay, but I admired my mother's beauty and her curves closely as sunlight was being reflected on her. That was the first time I felt the urge to see her naked.

I know, I know! I was being a bad son.

And Jacob looked like he could read my mind that morning. He gave me a knowing smile. As my mother got up to go and wash the dishes, Jacob stood up, grabbed his crotch and told me to have a nice day.

As I was closing the door to my bedroom, I noticed that Jacob was standing really close to my mother. No doubt his dick was already getting hard and he was rubbing it against the thin fabric of my mother's pants.

His actions were getting more and more audacious. And I didn't even try to stop him.

He was making me taste my mother's juices on a regular basis. It has gotten to the point where I could tell if he had fucked mom beforehand by the smell and taste.

--

What I didn't know was that my mother knew all about Jacob fucking me. The relationship between me and my mother took a hit.

We were not the mother and son we used to be before. And mom knew it. There have been times when mom tried to get some one on one time with me before getting interrupted by Jacob. With her still busy with two jobs, it seemed like Jacob was always around us all the time.

The secret that was not so much of a secret had to be revealed by my mother. And she did it in a way I was not expecting.

--

It was way too early in a Monday morning. I was still deeply asleep when I heard her gentle voice calling me.

For a moment, I thought it was Jacob waking me up for another session. Which would be weird since he came inside me only four hours ago.

I almost jumped up when I saw my mother standing inside my room. It's not abnormal for her to stand in here. Despite the distance between us after my dad's passing; I knew my mother loves me.

"Please son," Mother said. "You don't have to get up."

"Mom!" I was slightly relieved, but I still worried whether she could smell Jacob or not. "Is anything wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong son." She sat down on the bed. "It's just ... we don't talk that much. And we have a lot to talk about."

"Oh!" I thought she figured out about me being with Jacob. The sinking feeling inside my chest made me feel like I was going to faint.

"You know that I love you Riley!"

"Of course mom." I had to pause for a bit before saying. "And I love you!"

"Yes." Mother sighed, took a deep breath, and started speaking. "I don't want you to feel like ... I really loved your father. I still do. But you see ..."

"Mom you don't have to explain anything." I stopped her. "I am an adult now. I understand. Everybody has needs!"

"The thing with Jacob," Mom said. "If you remember your father clearly ..."

"Of course I remember dad!"

"Then you clearly understand how much of a downgrade is Jacob."

"That ... I don't know about."

"Then you don't remember your father that well."

"Well, he was always so busy ..."

"He was busy for us sweetie. I hope you understand."

"Of course."

"And Jacob." Mom sighed again. "I just felt bad for him."

"What?"

"I ... I was not looking to find a proper partner when I started dating again." Mom explained. "So I started sleeping around. And you see, Jacob was one of those guys. But the thing is, his wife kicked him out of the house for cheating. And I thought it was my fault that this guy was kicked out of the house."

"Oh," I said, still worried that mom could probably smell something in the room. "Is that why he moved in with us?"

"Yes." She looked away from me. "Then I didn't have to go out looking for guys anymore. Everything was just convenient. And he is ... above average in some other areas. And he also started paying for half the rent."

"That's good." I thought that mom might not have to work two jobs anymore.

"But then I found out the main reason behind his wife kicking him out of the house." Mom said. "It turns out, Jacob likes sleeping with young men. You see, he had a step son with his ex-wife. And he started having sex with him a day after that boy turned eighteen. He had gotten away with it for quite some time before getting caught and getting kicked out of the house. The ex-wife tried to press charges, but the step-son said that everything was consensual."

I turned completely silent after that revelation kicked me.

"It seems that even after moving in with us." My mother looked straight through me this time. "His old habits did not disappear. He still likes to sleep with young men. And he also found a willing participant pretty easily."

"Mom?" I felt like I would stop breathing at any moment.

"Always remember that your mother loves you son." As my mother said that, I felt like crying and running away. "I saw him with you months ago son. I know everything."

"Months?"

"I saw that you clearly liked what he was giving." Mom said. "So I didn't say anything. It was just convenient for all of us."

"Months?" I had trouble processing.

"I felt like I had to talk to you about it for your own good." Mom kept talking. "I don't want you to get any unhealthy expectation from men."

"What?"

"Jacob is not the worst guy out there. But he's far from the best."

"What are you talking about mom?" I said as I wondered how she just glossed over the part where I slept with his current boyfriend.

"He's just here out of convenience." Mom said flatly. "He's not the best man out there. And it seems like you are getting used to the way how he treats you."

"How do you know how he treats me?"

"That's not important. You need to know that a partner is supposed to do much more than fuck you good and hard."

"MOM!"

"Your partner needs to respect you as a person. You two are supposed to be equals in the relationship. The relationship dynamic in your bed does not matter."

"How do you know how he treats me mom?" I repeated my question.

"I saw you two together on multiple occasions." Mom explained. "The other day, when he had you in front of the closet? I was tied inside with my mouth gagged."

"Umm!" I could not find any words to say.

"And I know he sometimes likes to fuck your mouth right after having sex with me."

"So ..." My entire body felt like it was burning with a whole range of emotions.

"I don't have any problem with you having sex with him." Mom explained. "And he still hasn't given me too much of a reason for me to break up."

"But there have been reasons?"

"Well, I told you he has trouble respecting his partner." Mom said. "But you have to command respect when you are not in bed with him. He knows whose house he is staying in. I can make him behave!"

"You can?" I had trouble thinking about my mother being strong with that dominant man.

"Why now, right?" Mom asked the question I was thinking about.

I just nodded in response.

"It's because I had to." Mom explained. "I had to let you know that I love you and I want you to be happy. If you are happy with the way Jacob is with you, then everything is fine. If you want some change, you have to be direct with him. When none of you are horny. And if things get out of hand, you can always talk to me. You can tell me about everything."

"Can it be even possible for the things to keep going the way they were?"

"Sure honey." Mom smiled and came closer. "He doesn't have to know. He can think that he has us tamed with his magic dick."

"Mom!" I was hearing some words that never came out of her mouth before.

"And you need to understand that there are so many men out there." Mom said. "You don't have to stay stuck with Jacob just out of convenience."

"Same goes to you mom!"

"I know! I know! But I am much older you see."

"That's bullshit! You are so pretty mom, I bet you can get any man you want."

"Don't be silly Riley"

"No I'm serious mom, you can!"

"So ... are you saying I should break up with Jacob?"

"No I didn't mean it that way." I thought about the thorough fucking he was capable of giving.

"So ..." Mom smiled at me, as if telling me that she knew exactly what I was thinking. "He can stay with us as long as he can behave."

"How can you define his behaviour."

"Let's just say three strikes and he's out!" Mom proposed. "And both of us have to agree on what counts as a strike."

"Deal!" I agreed.

"Now," Mom had a mischievous smile on her face. "Did you ever see me with Jacob before."

"Not really." I said. "I smelled him on you a couple of times."

"I also know how he smells honey." She kissed me on the forehead before getting up and walking away.

I looked at her walking away, wide eyed, thinking about what she just said. Just as she was about to close the door to my room, she looked back and said.

"I'll leave my bedroom door open. If you're curious ... you can come and see."

I didn't say anything as the door to my room closed.

It was almost time for me to get up. I looked outside and tried to fight the urges before giving in. I put on my underwear only and tiptoed out of my room.

As I closed in on the room, I started having second thoughts. But when I peaked in, I was mesmerized. I was so close to them, yet so far.

My mother was leaning over and giving Jacob a morning blowjob. It was the start of a beautiful chapter of our lives.

--

Jacob kept fucking the two of us like before. But the relationship with my mother had gotten so much better than before. We were completely open with each other about everything.

It might not be the most normal thing out there, but both of us started discreetly recording having sex with Jacob. And we would share the sessions with each other. I also asked Jacob to send me the old recordings of me blowing him. I forwarded them to mom as well.

Despite having sex with Jacob on a regular basis. I started masturbating to the videos of Jacob fucking my mother.

A couple of weeks after we have started doing this, my mother texted me to grab lunch with her near her work. As I walked inside the restaurant, I saw that my mother was worried about something.

"Is everything okay mom?"

"Yes Riley, sit down please!"

After ordering food, mom spoke up.

"Are you really fulfilled with this ... this thing we have with Jacob?"

"Sure mom! Why?"

"You never seem to get any tenderness." Mom said. "It's always hard and rough, and done."

"Tenderness? From Jacob?"

"You have to ask for it honey. What did I tell you?"

"When do I ask for tenderness?"

"When he's not inside you!"

"Mom!" I was way too ashamed to be lectured like that. "I don't need tenderness mom! I'm fine! Everything is fine!"

"Honey!" Mom said. "You really don't know what you are missing. Of course sex is great. Believe me, I know that."

"Mom?" I looked around, trying to see if anyone could hear us. The restaurant was too busy, but you never know.

12