Mother's Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But to be held, to be told that your feelings matter ... that's something I want you to feel. I want you to know that things can get better."

"But how?" I questioned. "And Jacob cuddles with you? He's nice to you?"

"He's not nice when his dick's hard." Mom said. "But just because you like dick doesn't mean you are someone inferior."

"But ..."

"No matter how good that dick feels."

"How do I go about telling him?"

"I don't know ..." Mom paused for a moment. "You can lock your door at night for a few days. That'll get his attention. Then you can tell him what you want."

"That's not a bad idea!"

Our food arrived at that time. While we were eating, I thought about something else.

"Maybe I should just go out looking for a proper partner mom!" I said. "Someone I can take out into the world as my partner."

"It's entirely up to you if that's what you want to do." Mom said. "I just saw you happy with Jacob, so I wanted you to be firm with him."

"You saw me happy?"

"Yeah Riley. You seemed pretty happy with his dick inside you!"

"Oh god!"

"Hey, it was your question. So I wanted you to know that you can be happier."

"You know what?" I said. "I'll do it. I'll demand respect from now on."

"And if he's not the least bit nice to you," Mom said. "You can always leave him."

I locked my door that night.

--

Jacob was mad the next afternoon. He didn't ask me anything about my locked door. But he grabbed me as soon as I got inside the apartment.

He didn't even undress me properly before almost throwing me against the couch. I was still in my work clothes when he fucked my throat.

"Why did ..." He was still fuming after depositing his load in my mouth. "Why was your door locked last night?"

"I ..." I was still having trouble catching my breath. "I must have locked it by mistake."

"Mistake?" He grabbed my throat. "Don't lie to me boy!"

"I don't want you coming in unannounced like that." I managed to say, looking down at his calming cock.

"I'll fuck you whenever I want, you got it?"

"I don't ... feel right about all this." I say as I knew that he was not horny anymore.

"About what?"

"Are you with my mother for me? What are we doing here?"

He let go of my throat after that. I don't know what my mom has on this guy.

"That's not fair." Jacob said. "I was with your mother before I even knew who you were."

"So ... what am I? Bonus?"

"You are a whore who gets off on fucking his mother's boyfriend." He said.

That single sentence would have devastated me. It would have been enough to get me under control. Jacob had a smile on his face. He thought he had some blackmail material on me. But my mother made sure to let me know that she loved me. And I was grateful to her for that.

But I closed my eyes and acted like he won.

We showered in my mother's bathroom later. I did something brave after the shower. I told Jacob that I heard my phone ringing and quickly got out of the room. His dick was half hard at that point.

I quickly got dressed and got out of the house.

I called my mother and asked her out for dinner. She knew something was wrong and told me to meet her outside her office right away.

I told her everything that happened between us right away. She thought about something for a while before speaking up.

"That's strike one for him!" Mom said.

"It is?"

"I'd say." She paused for a moment. "He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No mom."

"You said he grabbed you by the neck?"

"By the side mom." I confessed. "It was really turning me on."

"Oh Riley!"

"I'm being honest mom."

"You didn't have sex?"

"No."

"Can you lock the door tonight as well?"

"I ... sure mom."

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

--

I got home half an hour after mom reached home. Jacob and mom were watching TV together when I got inside. I noticed the blanket over their laps and I recognized the movie they were watching.

"What took you so long honey?" Mom asked.

"Oh, someone's retiring. So there was a big party tonight."

"So you had dinner outside."

"Yes mom! I'll be going to sleep now. I'm really tired."

Jacob did not say anything as I walked past them. But I did notice the tent under the blanket.

After getting changed, I looked out to see what they were doing. I only saw Jacob's head leaning back against the couch.

I then locked my door for the night and tried my best to fall asleep. There was some rattling on the door after midnight, but it stopped pretty quickly.

--

I was afraid of running into Jacob the next morning. So I stayed in my room until I thought both of them would be out.

When I got out of my room, both of them were still in the house. My mother was still wearing a long sleeveless nightgown. She was facing away from me near the kitchen sink. Her sweaty upper back gave me a clue as to what she might have been doing. Jacob just got out of the room at that moment. Mother turned around and noticed me.

"Good morning Riley!" My mother greeted me.

"You two are running late!" I said.

"So are you." Jacob said.

"Yeah, I woke up late." I said while heading for the door. "I have to get going, bye!"

I wanted to have breakfast at home. But it was pretty clear that Jacob and mom had been fucking all night. I had to get out of the house to avoid them.

--

That afternoon, I went home to an empty apartment. In the quiet of the empty apartment. I came to understand why Jacob was the way he was with me. He really considered me as a dirty little secret. I am just there for his pleasure. And he was at least trying to be a proper partner with my mother.

But Jacob was able to satisfy something so deep inside me that I didn't even realize that he was not right for me. I keep craving his dick digging into me, giving me constant pleasure all the time. The continuous pleasure blurred my sight for the future. I was not thinking about where would I be five years from now with a dick stretching me out every day.

And withdrawing from sex for two days made me realize that I needed a partner that really cared for me.

It was getting really late, so I thought that Jacob and mother would come home together. I thought it would be better for me to not have sex for another day.

--

Then Jacob came back before my mom. As soon as I saw him walking inside the apartment, I froze up. All my contemplation would go up in flames if Jacob just pulled his pants down. But he did not do it right away.

Jacob slowly walked over to me. I was sitting on the living room couch and he blocked the TV. I looked up at him, unable to say anything. He stared me down for a hot moment before leaning over and grabbing me by the hair.

"Are you fucking someone else?" Jacob asked.

"What? No!" I said.

"Don't lie to me boy. Did you get a boyfriend?"

"No... I," I didn't know what to say.

"Then why are you avoiding me boy?"

"You are not my boyfriend." I closed my eyes and blurted out. "You are my mother's boyfriend."

"So you don't want me to fuck you anymore?"

"I.. I don't know!"

"That's what I thought." He pulled my hair. "Get up."

I quickly stood up and Jacob had me follow him to mother's bedroom. My heart was pounding when Jacob shoved me against the closet door. He quickly tied my hands behind my back. He then opened the closet door. I started protesting, by saying that mom would be home in any minute. Jacob picked up one of my mother's panties and shoved it in my mouth.

He then pushed me inside the closet and closed the door.

It did not take too long for my mother to get back home. Jacob went out to greet her. Ten minutes later, Jacob and mother walked inside the room together. Mom was still dressed in her formal suit pants and dress shirts.

As she started walking towards the washroom, Jacob insisted her to undress right in front of the dresser. He said that they would have plenty of time to shower later.

As soon as he said that, mom looked straight at the closet door.

We made eye contact!

--

Author's note:

This story can go on so many directions that I am thinking about writing different versions here. Tell me in the comments about where do you want the story to go.

12