Mother's Boys

Story Info
Sex and more with Alison and her son.
3.7k words
3.93
62.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I moved to London for work as a single man aged thirty I lived at first in a big old house in north London. The ground floor had been made into several cosy, decent but cramped bedsits one of which I occupied. The upstairs was one big apartment where the house owner, a woman called Alison, lived with her son Mark.

Alison was an attractive woman of around forty with a pleasant face, brown eyes and brownish curly hair down just to her shoulders. As well as keeping her looks she'd also kept a good figure, with shapely curves, big but firm breasts, a cheeky well rounded bottom and decent legs which she displayed in her customary flouncy skirts. In my first few weeks there I was very lonely and frustrated, with a sex life consisting of porn, London's striptease bars and masturbation. Needless to say, as the closest woman to hand Alison was a frequent and enthusiastic performer in my masturbation fantasies.

Her son Mark was a muscular lad of twenty with short dark hair and a designer beard. He was already bigger than me and he looked the kind of boy who'd be well capable of looking after his mother if there was any trouble, which there never was. Alison never mentioned a husband and Mark never mentioned a father, and I got the impression that any man there had been in Alison's life had disappeared long ago.

One afternoon I was in my bedsit when Alison knocked on my door. She was in a loose fitting button up the front cotton dress, cream coloured with a slight pattern. As soon as the door was closed behind her she stepped her sandalled foot up onto the arm of a chair and pulled her dress high enough up her bare thigh to treat me to a glimpse of white panties. She waited till I'd recovered a bit from my shock and had a chance to run my eyes up and down her bare leg from her red painted toenails to her white panties a couple of times.

"Do you want to come upstairs?" She asked, with a mischievous smile on her face. As if I had any doubt about what she had in mind she pulled her dress a bit higher up her thigh. "Mark's out so we'll have the place to ourselves."

I ran my hand up her leg up from her ankle till I was stroking the bulge of her pussy mound and running my fingertip along the line of her slit through her panties. She took that as a "yes" and a couple of minutes later we were upstairs in her bedroom. It was a bright and tastefully decorated room with antique pine furniture, floral pattern curtains and fresh flowers on the windowsill. In the middle was a big solid wood framed double bed with the sheets and blankets already thrown off, leaving nothing for writhing bodies to get tangled up in.

"I know you want me." Alison said, resting her hands on my shoulders as she stood so close her breasts brushed my shirt and the bulge of my straining erection prodded her belly. "I've noticed how you look at me. I can hear you when you're masturbating downstairs. You cry out my name when you come, don't you?" I hadn't realised my bedroom was directly below hers. I can get quite noisy when I'm having a good hard wank, and of course I'd been grunting her name as in my fantasies my semen spurted into her pussy.

She said she had a fetish thing about being undressed by a naked man so I stripped naked first. After months of enforced celibacy with just my own hand exciting my penis, showing my naked hard up cock to a woman and feeling her hungry fingers exploring my balls and shaft and ruffling my pubic hair was exquisite. I struggled not to cum in her hand.

Then I undressed her, the first woman I'd undressed for months. My penis strained hard enough to snap as I savoured every button down the front of her dress. Under her dress she was just in tiny white lace edged panties and a matching bra. Her underwear was nowhere near as erotic as what the girls in my porn were wearing. But after months of just pictures of nude women, seeing her big firm breasts bounce out naked when her bra fell, and her neat dark strip of pubic hair as I pulled her panties down was infinitely more penis straining erotic than any of the porn I'd been ogling.

Then we were on her bed together, wrapped naked round each other, writhing, grunting, squealing, laughing, exploring and exciting each other's body with our hands, lips and tongues. For the first time in months I savoured not just porn pictures but the feel, taste, smell and sound of a real live naked woman in my hands. The way Alison whimpered with excitement as she frantically thrust her pussy into my hands and her breasts against my lips for me to play with her told me she was as hungry as I was from ages without a man.

After a long meaty session of frenzied foreplay Alison rolled onto her back and spread her legs as wide as she could get them. Moaning "Want you! Want you!" she tried to pull me on top of her. But as much as I wanted to slide my cock straight in, I'd learned that sex with a woman is best when she's hot and wild.

I put my hand on her belly, and slid it down through her bush till my hand was cupped over her mound and my fingers were in her vagina. Her excited gasp of sex pleasure and the way she trembled told me I'd hit the right spot. I began by gently stroking her vagina lips, leaning over her to kiss and lick her nipples as I pleasured her pussy. Then as her excitement and arousal rose and her juice welled to soak her cunt hair I moved to the peak of her clitoris. I circled and criss crossed it with my fingertips as I took her to her climax.

I've found every woman's orgasm is different. Some women writhe, scream and kick their legs. Alison's body suddenly tensed, she gasped, she thrust her hips up a bit to nuzzle her pussy against my hand, then she let out a long half sob, half cry as her body juddered in the pulses of an orgasm that went on for ages. As she flopped back afterwards with her eyes closed in her afterglow I held my hand cupped over her throbbing mound. I also let my hard up penis prod her thigh to let her know I was ready and hungering to shag her.

Alison's eyes opened. She didn't have to pull me on top of her, her eyes and face said it all. I mounted her in classic missionary position. Her legs folded up on either side of me. I briefly prodded her pussy with my penis head then I slid full length in till my pubic hair met hers. I've had my cock up plenty of girls but after my months of abstinence Alison's vagina felt like the tightest, smoothest, warmest pussy my cock had ever entered.

I guess lots of wanking had trained me to hold my cum back and I pumped her vagina for ages. She was still aroused and sensitive from the orgasm my fingers had given her and she climaxed again while I was shagging her. She gave that long cry again, her hips pushed up under me, she clawed my back, her legs wrapped over me and her heels pounded my bum. Moments later my own cum rose. I pushed hard into her in my orgasm thrust as my semen spurted. After months of solo wanking, even with edging, it felt like my whole body participated in the most delicious orgasm I'd had for ages. I lay on top of her momentarily exhausted, then I rolled off her.

So that's it started between Alison and me. We'd started with conventional sex, but as the weeks went by we shagged in every position we could think of with plenty of kink but that's another story. Then came that afternoon with Alison that I won't forget in a hurry.

Alison and I were laying on the bed nude together after a raunchy session. She put her hand gently on my thigh and her finger tips began to lightly stroke their way toward the purple headed steel bar sticking up between my legs.

"Shall I do something really naughty for you?" Alison said, snuggling against me. By then in our relationship I'd learned that Alison's taste in sex was at least as depraved as mine, and anything she suggested was always good fun.

"Yes please," I replied, spreading my legs a bit wider for her exploring hand.

"Move down the bed and get your legs wide" Alison said. I obeyed.

I lay on my back with my erect penis arching hard up over my belly. Alison crawled over me on all fours down my body. Her pendulous breasts slid over my face and my chest till her still peaking nipples brushed my midriff and my head was between her soft warm thighs. Her strip of cunt hair brushed my nose and her pink labia were placed just right for my lips and tongue. She kissed and licked the head of my straining penis and lightly fingered my balls, my groins and my arse. She knew just how to work my penis to the absolute peak of erection stiffness and sensitivity and how to get me wild. I gasped, grunted, squirmed under her with sex pleasure and ran my hands over her naked body above mine.

Suddenly while I was luxuriating in utter sex pleasure under her Alison's lips slid off my cock head and her body tensed in my hands.

"You dirty boy! I told you not to disturb us. Go away and close that door!" I heard Alison say.

From my restricted view between her thighs I caught a movement. Standing in the bedroom doorway, which had been ajar, was her son Mark.

"Awwww mum," Mark moaned "You like it when you let me watch you doing dirty things. You like me to wank over you." As he spoke he was fingering his sex kit through his jeans. "Oh come on mum, I've just got to have a wank!" I sympathised. I knew that feeling very well. Even with my limited view I could see his jeans were bulging over a very erect penis.

Mark's comment and pleas suddenly put their relationship in a whole new perspective. I was momentarily shocked. It wasn't as if I was a stranger to sex with an audience. At wild student parties where we'd all got naked together I'd enjoyed showing off my rampant sex kit to girls and boys. As well as four on a bed sex, I'd masturbated and hand jobbed naked with other boys, surrounded by giggling naked girls clamouring to see some boy on boy. We'd splashed our cum over the nearest girl we could catch when we came. Having an audience seemed to add spice to sex.

Also when Mark mentioned wanking over Alison my ears pricked up. I'm as straight as they come but I've always got a perverted thrill from watching a well hung guy jack off a decent hard up dick, at those parties or in porn. It sounded like a nice bit of kink, the kind Alison would be into. Alison didn't seem to be objecting to her son's proposal either.

The bottom line was that Mark being there watching was getting my cock even harder, I was frantic for Alison to get on with sucking me off and I didn't much care who was watching. Besides which, with Alison on top of me and my head pinned between her thighs there wasn't much I could do about it.

"Go on Alison, let him watch the show and jerk one off over us," I said.

Mark's grin told me that even with my voice muffled by Alison's thighs and her cunt bush against my face he'd heard me.

"You dirty boy!" Alison said, but there was a chuckle in her voice. "Alright, Go on. Get it out for me and get wanking."

Mark quickly lifted off his tee shirt and took off his jeans. Underneath he was just in tiny white designer briefs just big enough to cover the bulge of his balls. They weren't big enough to contain his erect penis so a couple of inches of his shaft and his big deep cock head was poking above the waistband. He slipped his briefs off and one of the biggest penises I've ever seen, a solid looking eight incher at least, bounced out and stuck up as far as his belly button swinging stiffly. His naked body was almost as smooth and hairless as a girl's and he had just a neat little ring of dark pubic hair the same colour as his mother's round the base of his erect penis. He stood there for a moment with his legs spread thrusting his hips and swinging penis toward Alison and me as if to show off his awesome manhood to us.

Then he moved next to our bed, reached down, gently fondled my balls and ran his fingers along my shaft as if feeling me for stiffness and girth.

"Nice cock and balls," Mark said, though my six or so inches hardly matched his monster.

He closed his thumb and finger in a ring round my shaft and gave it a couple of full length strokes up and down. For a moment I thought he was going to wank me off and treat his mother to some boy on boy. It had been a long time, back at one of those student parties, since I'd had a hand job from another boy.

"I bet that felt good up mum's hairy pussy," Mark said with a lewd grin.

"You dirty boy!" Alison repeated.

Mark stepped back fingering his own erect cock. Alison's head went down and she started licking and kissing my cock head and fingering me again as she started working up my cock again after the interruption caused by her son's entrance. As he watched his mother and me put on our girl on boy show Mark took a jar of skin cream from her bedside cabinet and lubed his hand with it, just like I used to do with my mother's oily cosmetics. He knew just where it was and I guessed he'd used it like that many times before.

"Give him a good one mum!" I heard Mark say as his mother took my whole cock head into her mouth, sucking it and massaging it with her tongue.

Glancing at Mark I saw that he was standing watching us. His legs were wide, his hips and huge erect penis were thrust forward, his hand was wrapped round his shaft and he was wanking methodically, tugging and stroking his foreskin up and down full length. Alison started in earnest too. Her breasts patted my chest, her thighs brushed my face and her cunt hair tickled my nose and lips as she rocked above me. Her moist lips stroked almost the whole length of my shaft, nearly sliding off my penis at the top, catching the base ridge of my cock head just the way I like, and she sucked on the up stroke.

Mark moved around us as he wanked. I'd already suspected there might be more to his relationship with his whore of a mother than just wanking while he watched. As he tugged and stroked his cock with one hand, from between Alison's thighs he moved in close to stroke his mother's thighs and bottom, explore her bum crack and reach under her to fondle her cunt and to play with her breasts. He got so close his big round penis head poked and brushed against her, smearing her thighs and probably other parts of her naked body I couldn't see with pre cum. He even fondled my penis and balls and tickled my groins and arse like his mother had done.

I saw that Mark too knew how to hold back as he wanked. Like I do when I masturbate he edged a couple of times, grunting with the strain of holding himself back on the brink of a cum to delay his semen spurt and prolong his masturbation pleasure.

Alison sucking my cock off soon took me to a delicious orgasm. My hips rammed up as my body involuntarily tried to to shove my penis as deep as it could into the vagina it thought I was fucking, instead pushing it further into her mouth. Almost as involuntarily I reached up to grab Alison to pull her down toward me so her hairy pussy pressed hard against my face. When I jerked my load my sex kit was rammed against her face and she took all my semen into her mouth. I flopped back after I'd cum and as my still mostly erect penis slid out from Alison's lips a last spurt of my semen splashed over my belly.

Mark was still masturbating and running his spare hand over Alison's naked body when I fell back from under her. He'd held back till he'd watched me shoot my load into her mouth, then he started to go frantic. His grunts and his hand going faster showed his cum was rising. His spare hand slid down between his mother's legs right in front of my face to fondle her pussy. I heard Alison gasp as his fingers found her vagina lips.

In the last moments before he came, Mark manoeuvred himself right behind his mother. He grabbed her thigh and rammed his penis head into the valley between her bum cheeks. I was looking straight up between his spread legs at his arse, balls and cock. His blood gorged deep pink penis contrasted with the pale flesh of Alison's bottom.

Letting out a mixture of a snarl and a grunt Mark's hefty spurt of semen splashed into his mother's bum crack, over her bum cheeks and over my face. Mark staggered back with his still half erect cock swinging with a strand of semen dangling from it. I lay there under Alison watching her son's semen trickle down her thighs and some of it dripped from her bum onto my face.

"Now you've had your fun and come all over me making your usual mess," Alison said, "how about cleaning up?"

Mark picked up Alison's white panties and used them to wipe his semen of his mother's bottom and thighs but thankfully not off my face. So that was my first threesome with a whore of a mother and her lecherous son.

Later Alison told me it had all started between her and Mark a few months back when he'd been nineteen and just as sex obsessed as I'd been at that age. One day she'd come home and found him on his bed naked but for her used panties from her laundry basket and browsing porn. Being sexually frustrated herself she hadn't got mad at him but had quickly stripped, walked into his room and asked him if he'd prefer to jerk his load over the real thing. The rest was history until I'd appeared on the scene.

I continued having sex with Alison. Mostly it was just with her but on a few occasions Mark begged to join us when he was desperate for a wank and wanted more than just porn. But then everything changed.

Alison found herself a new partner her own age who moved in with her. He was a decent kind of guy who treated her well. When I heard them having noisy passionate sex in her bedroom directly above mine I would masturbate thinking of her and trying to synchronise shooting my cum with her orgasm cry. But it wasn't the same as shagging her for real.

The other thing was that Mark started to get interested in me, probably because his kinky sessions with his mother had also come to an end. Sometimes in our threesomes Alison had wanted to watch me and her son hand jobbing each other. She liked watching boy on boy. I'd accepted that if occasionally jacking her son off and being wanked by him was the price for getting hot sex with Alison it was a fair deal. Besides which most of the times we were jerking each other's cum off it was over Alison doing some penis straining erotic nude pose for us, a nice bit of kink.

But one evening Mark came down to my bed sitter on his own. The moment the door was closed behind him he dropped his jeans. He was wearing one of Alison's thongs, even skimpier than his white briefs, in purple satin. His massive erect penis was pushing them out in a huge cone with the thin cloth showing the outline of his shaft and cock head in detail with a wet patch from pre cum already over its rounded apex. Above us we could hear his mother and her new lover having a meaty romp on that big wooden bed.

"Pull my knickers down. Then let's get naked together and jerk each other off," Mark had said, thrusting his bulging thong toward me.

I was feeling frustrated too and I'd learned by experience that Mark knew how to give a guy a good hand job. He sent my cum splashing over his mother's thong just as her new lover grunted loudly above us when he filled her. Mark was much too interested in playing with my own cock, balls and arse to notice. But that wasn't a road I wanted to go down and I decided it was time to move on.

So regretfully I moved out and found somewhere else to live. I haven't seen Alison, her new lover or her randy son since, but I wish them all well.