The Groupie Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom surprises son at his gig, pretends to be his groupie.
32.4k words
4.73
126.6k
511
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Gig

The warm sun slowly made its descent towards the horizon as the City of Taboo Dreams began its awakening for another night of naughtiness. The wind drifted softly, lazily, across the streets delicately caressing those who walked about, whether heading to or from some hot action. That sun had heated the day to near boiling temperatures -- typical for a summer's morning in Shorehaven. But tonight it merely bathed the City in a blanket of warmth. The kind of atmosphere where you didn't want to wear too many clothes but weren't wearing a bikini because of the heat either.

Somewhere in the district of Gainborough long shadows began to stretch as the sun dipped behind buildings that rose higher in the Downtown district to the west. The heat was slowly fading here and slowly became a comfortable warmth that promised less bedsheets for the night ahead. And a lot less clothes for some people. Especially within the Thomas household -- though no one had any idea of what was to come at that point in the night.

Making his way downstairs carrying his guitar case and strapped up tight with his backpack, Nathan Thomas leaped the last few stairs in a 'cool' almost skateboarder fashion. The eighteen year old walked down the hall and popped his head into the lounge.

Sitting in one of the chairs was his mom, Abigail Thomas, though people usually just called her Abi. Well, Nathan didn't. He called her mom. Abigail sat dressed in an over-sized t-shirt and a pair of shorts, her legs curled up beneath her as she sat drinking from a glass with umbrellas in it -- a pinkish liquid that looked kind of like grapefruit to Nathan -- as she watched the television.

As expected Nathan's father wasn't anywhere to be seen. He was likely working from home again. He always had late hours working for a big corporation as he did. Though what exactly he did do Nathan had no idea. All the eighteen year old knew was that his dad made a lot of money and worked in some office somewhere Downtown. When he wasn't working from home in his little office that was.

"Hey mom. I'm going now." Nathan said as he propped his guitar case against the doorframe and waved.

"Alright, Nate. You have a good night. And make sure you keep yourself safe." His mother replied warmly as she looked over from where she was.

"Will you tell dad I said I'd see him later?" He asked as he hiked his backpack on his shoulders to get more comfortable.

"You can tell him yourself. He'll be out in a minute for some more coffee." Nathan's mother answered back.

"I've really got to go. Jason is going to be here any minute to pick me up and I can't be late. The show starts after practice." Nathan replied, "Just tell him I'll be back later."

"Mason!" Nathan's mother called out after giving her son a look of amusement.

There was a moment's silence before a door opened and in walked a tall man from a door way back at the end of the room.

"What's up, love?" Mason Thomas asked as he came to stand near the sofa with a half-drunk cup of coffee in his hands.

"Your son is about to go out. He wanted to say goodbye before he did." Abigail answered, glancing over her shoulder to him before she smiled back over her drink to her son.

"Oh yeah! Big night tonight, ah son? Glad I got to see you before you go." Nathan's father said cheerfully.

Nathan smiled to himself and felt a little warm. It was nice knowing his parents were proud of him and supported his dreams.

"I just wanted to say I'd see you both later. Jason'll be here any minute." Nathan reiterated with yet another small wave.

"Well, don't mind us. You go and have a good night. I hope you blow them away." Mason responded, raising his mug as for a 'cheers'. "No drinking though, remember, you're only eighteen."

"I know, you've told me before." Nathan replied, having heard the latter every time he went out with his band.

"Just have a good night, Nate." Abigail added.

"And mind those groupies. If you have to bring anyone back, be safe." Mason chucked in, and Nathan's face went red just like it did anytime his parents talked to him about sex. Parents could be so embarrassing.

"I will." Nathan replied in a near mumble, much to his mom and dad's amusement. Mason opened his mouth to say something else but a van horn stopped him and perked Nathan's ears up. "Gotta go! Have a good night you pair. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

His parents both waved him goodbye with a smile as Nathan picked up his guitar case and headed for the front door. Heading out into the warm night he made his way towards Jason's van where the rest of the band were hanging out and put his parents and their night ahead out of his mind. He had a gig to go to. His band's first ever live show. They had been practising for months in preparation and tonight was the big night.

He was going to make sure that the night ahead was one he never forgot. Little did the eighteen year old know just how life changing this night was about to be.

- - -

Abigail Thomas heard the door close behind her son as she turned back towards her husband.

"Still busy?" She asked brightly.

"Yeah. Virgil has a whole stack load of forms he wants done by tomorrow. Looks like another late night." Mason answered with a tired sigh. Then he finished his coffee and headed into the open-plan kitchen around the corner. "Not to worry, coffee will get me through it."

For a moment Abigail looked thoughtful, chewing on her bottom lip. But it wasn't what her husband had just said that made her frown pensively, it was having said goodbye to her son.

"Mason, do you think we're good parents?" She asked after a moment.

"The best." Mason answered without a second thought. "And we've got an eighteen year old who loves us and can stand to be in the same room as us to prove it."

Abigail nodded at that, but it wasn't really what she had been thinking anyway. At least it only led into it.

"Do you think we should have gone with him tonight, then?" She asked her husband as he set the coffee machine gurgling.

"Gone with who? What do you mean?" Mason answered confusedly.

"With Nathan. It's his first big show and we won't be there. We've never actually been to any of his practices either. And this band means so much to him. Do you think we should have gone tonight to watch and support him?" Abigail asked what was really on her mind. She was a little worried they hadn't shown enough interest in something their son loved so much.

"I think Nathan prefers his big night without his old folks around." Mason replied amusedly.

"I know that. But maybe it would have been nice to have our support for his first gig. You know?" She said again, a little less confident than before but still a little worried.

For a moment Mason stood there and thought this over before he walked over to the counter splitting the kitchen from the lounge.

"Maybe we can go to his next practice then?" He suggested calmly.

Abigail thought about this and nodded.

"That would be nice. I think he would like that." She replied, but still something nagged at her. "But it's his first big night tonight, we really should be there."

"Hm..." Mason replied thoughtfully, obviously seeing what she was getting at, before he shook his head and headed over to the coffee machine to pour his cup. "Well I couldn't make it even if we wanted to. Not with all of this work I have for tomorrow."

Abigail nodded thoughtfully at that. She hadn't considered how busy her husband was when she had thought of it. Still, it bugged her inside.

And then Mason said the fateful words.

"You could go though." He said after a moment's thought and another sip of red-hot coffee that left him blowing the cup.

For a moment Abigail thought that she couldn't go alone. And she wanted both of them to be there for Nathan's special night. But then thoughts came to her -- Mason and Nathan couldn't help it that their busy night met on the same day. But she could do something about it. At least having her there would be better than neither of them being there! It would show their support and she could finally see why he loved what he did so much.

"Do you think Nate would like it if I went?" She asked curiously, starting to think about the whole thing seriously.

"I don't see why not. So long as you didn't mother him the whole time in front of his friends." Mason answered.

"I wouldn't do that. He wouldn't even know I was there until he finished his show, I'm sure." Abigail laughed back.

"He would love it. And so would you. And it would give you something to do tonight, rather than sit here while I'm working all night." Her husband added.

Nodding, the more Abigail thought about it the more she thought it was a good idea. Until finally she set her drink down on the table beside her chair and stood up.

"That's it then. I'm going." She said assertively and smiled at her husband. "You will be ok without me?" She asked.

"I'll be fine. You just go and have a good night. And make sure Nathan has the best night of his life." Mason replied.

"Oh I will." Abigail said before she giddily spun around and headed upstairs for a shower and to change.

The shower was pure heaven in that evening heat. The water cascaded down from the shower head and covered Abigail's naked body liberally, coating her in a wet sheen as she ran her hands up and down her sensuous body cleaning herself up.

After she stepped out of the shower she padded through into her and Mason's bedroom wrapped in two towels -- one for her body and another for her hair -- before she sat down on the edge of the bed and began drying her hair with the blow dryer.

Combing it neatly and stylishly, Abigail waited until her hair was completely dry before placing the blow dryer down on the bed and getting up to look at herself in the dressing table mirror. Adjusting and running her fingers through her hair until it looked exactly as she wanted it to look, the beautiful mother turned towards her wardrobe.

Wondering what exactly to wear, she tried to think of where she was going and why. A gig. Something that fit into a rock show. What could do for that?

Suddenly an idea clicked in her mind and she looked through the wardrobe for the clothes she was after. Finding them she smiled brightly and let the towel around her body drop to the floor.

She was not only going to wear something appropriate but she was going to look like she belonged there. That and be super well made up. She had her son to impress -- his mother could be young and wild like the young people he hung around with. She wouldn't embarrass him with what she had chosen, she was sure of it.

Abigail's smile deepened as she got dressed, excitement flitting through her. This was going to be a fun night.

If only she had known how fun...

- - -

Nathan Thomas played his heart out for the sound check. Masterfully coursing his fingers up and down his guitar like a professional. The rest of the band did their parts too and the sound they put out was fantastic and fresh. They were ready for tonight, and they were going to blow the audience away. Whatever audience showed up that was. First gigs were normally just the band's friends and a few other people dotted here and there.

That didn't deter Nathan though, he was just ecstatic that he was up there playing an actual gig finally. This was the real thing now, no more pretend in the practice studio. But a real life show.

Nathan felt his heart sore at the idea and gave everything he had to the sound check. First he played different strings of the guitar, then different chords, and finally the band jammed out to three songs while the levels were set right by the engineers.

The attractive 18-year-old didn't know how long passed, probably about an hour or so, but by the end of it he felt abuzz with life. Especially when the band finished their last sound check song and the few people in the large hall clapped and cheered. They were mostly girlfriends and boyfriends of band members but there were a few people he didn't recognise amongst them all. That made the whole thing worth it to him.

He knew they were ready, and this was it. Finally.

As he beamed with pleasure and let his hands fall from his guitar, the instrument still hanging around him by the strap, something caught his eye. Well, not something. Someone.

She was standing by the bar obviously ordering a drink between looking over to the stage, but it was how beautiful she was that struck him. She instantly drew and kept his eye and literally took his breath away. Not only was she absolutely gorgeous though, she was sexy as all hell. And he had no idea who she was. That meant that she wasn't someone with the band, and definitely not someone's girlfriend. And that meant he may have a shot with her. Even if she had a boyfriend somewhere else, which seemed likely.

Breaking his stare from her before she noticed, Nathan walked over to where his guitar stand was and lifted the instrument over his head and placed it standing up in the stand.

"You'll be here when I need you after. Right now I need to see to someone else." He told the guitar as he let his hand come away from its neck.

Turning around he swaggered to the front of the stage and leapt down. Walking over confidently towards the bar he made his way to the woman's side. She smiled at him coyly with a side glance as the bartender gave her a drink with a straw in it.

"Double Jack Daniels." Nathan said to the bartender as the fellow looked to him next. "I'm with the band." He added, as if the guy couldn't have noticed him walking over from the stage.

"Aren't you a bit young to be drinking?" The woman asked amusedly as she looked at him through her eyelashes in another sideways glance, never really taking her eyes off her own drink as the bartender moved to get Nathan's order.

"What makes you think that? I don't look twenty-one?" Nathan asked with just as much playfulness. He, however, turned to look at her as she stood next to him watching him in that sidelong way she had.

"I'd say more like eighteen." She said with a smile and took a sip of her drink. Nathan didn't know what to say to that, considering that was exactly how old he was. But before he had to think the woman spoke again. "But don't worry, I won't tell on you. This is your big night after all. Wouldn't want to spoil it."

Nathan gave her a slightly embarrassed and appreciative smile at that, grateful that she wasn't going to dob him in to the bartender who clearly thought that as he was with the band he was old enough to drink like the others.

Thinking he had gotten off on the wrong foot with this woman, he quickly tried to regain his charm.

"So, what brings a lady like you here?" He asked, hoping he knew the answer but knowing that his band was too unknown for it to be true.

The woman glanced at him again and smiled deeper. This time it was a secretive, stunning curve of her soft lips.

"I came to see you, you're band, actually. I wanted to be here on your first night. I've heard lots of good things about you." She answered calmly and Nathan felt butterflies the size of dogs flutter in his stomach.

She actually had come to see him. Well, the band! He couldn't believe it. This bolstered his confidence more and he straightened, puffing out his chest as the bartender came back with his Jack Daniels.

"How have you heard of us? I didn't think anyone had." He replied with self-deprecating charm.

"You have advertised the gig, right?" She asked as she eyed him quizzically and with more than a hint of amusement at him.

Of course they had! That was how she knew of them!

This was amazing, a hot woman had come to see them play on their first gig and she wasn't attached to anyone in the band! Now to find out if she had a boyfriend elsewhere.

Before he could say anything, the woman said something that dashed his hopes.

"And I know someone in the band." She added almost as an afterthought, keeping her eyes quizzically on him as if expecting something of him that he didn't do.

"Oh? Boyfriend?" He asked as nonchalantly as he could, taking a sip of his drink.

The woman burst out laughing, much to his bemusement. However her life was like crystals chiming. She sounded wondrous.

"Hardly. A...relative." She replied, much to Nathan's pleasure at hearing it. Though who she was related to he had no idea.

Either way it was his luck. Whoever it was couldn't be mad at him for hitting on her when she looked like she did.

That was when he smiled at her in reply and let his eyes quickly, and surreptitiously, wander over her.

She looked stunning. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. With long, dark raven hair spilling down over her shoulders and halfway down her back. Her large dark eyes were pools he could almost fall in and lose himself forever. Her luscious lips were painted a vibrant red, and her makeup did all the right things to emphasise rather than add to her natural beauty.

And the rest of her matched her face. Her body was slim and slender, with curves in all the right places. She had large, round, 34E tits that stood proudly on her chest. Her waist was willowy and her legs were long and smooth. She wore the hottest of outfits as well which emphasised her looks and body.

On top she wore a black lace bra underneath a see-through black nylon-mesh top that ran down her arms and covered her body entirely, but was completely see-through. And to top it off she had on a red and black plaid short skirt that matched her lips and showed off her perfect, bare legs. On her feet were a pair of knee-high, heeled boots that made her a little taller than she was naturally, but still not as tall as him. But perfect height for a kiss.

She was hotness incarnate. Sex on legs. And the confidence she oozed only made her that much more sexier.

Breaking his deep look at her body, which she clearly noticed and smiled even more strangely at, a look of both quizzicalness and amused pleasure, he continued what he had been about to say. His mouth was dry at the thought of her.

"A relative? Oh, that's good. That's good. Do you, uh, have a boyfriend?" He asked curiously and as nonchalantly as possible.

"A boyfriend? No." She replied sweetly, and Nathan's heart soared. Then it crashed again as she added, "But I do have a husband." She said as she flashed him her wedding ring on her left hand.

Damn! Nathan thought to himself. And then on the brink of giving in he had a thought.

"Is he, here?" He asked, hoping against hope.

Looking at him more amusedly, the woman shook her head and then playfully answered, "He's at home."

Relief flooded through Nathan and he visibly relaxed, once again regaining his composure and confidence. If she wasn't with her husband she was fair game, his stance said, and the woman clearly picked up on this. All she did was smile more amusedly at him. What did she find so funny?

"Well it's a shame he'll miss the night ahead." Nathan replied in fake commiseration that the woman just nodded her head to in return. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

"Abigail." She answered expectantly. Though for what Nathan had no idea. "But you can just call me Abi."

Feeling even more confident at that, Nathan took a big swig of his drink.

"Well, Abi, do you want to see back stage?" He asked cockily.

Her large brown eyes sparkled at that.

"I'd love to." She replied excitedly, then added, "But first I best tell you who I know in the band, so you don't act surprised when you're around your friends."

Feeling as if nothing could ruin his mood now -- he was sure she was flirting with him as much as he was her -- Nathan nodded as he finished his drink.

"The person who I know is you." She said and Nathan choked suddenly on his drink.

Placing the glass on the bar he looked at her strangely.

123456...9