All Comments on 'Mother's Brand New Tits'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bigmg2000bigmg2000almost 4 years ago
More please

Great story, hope we get a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
big tit's

don't move me, pussy does...

grayge37grayge37almost 4 years ago

Well written. I was happy with their not rushing into have complete sex too fast. The pace of the story was fine, with a satisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

My step daughter just got big beautiful tits I wish she’d show me and let me fuck her

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Loved it! I hope that there's a part 2 where Charles comes home early, catches them fucking and is ok with it. They even get to spit roast Alison! Five stars and a favorite point!

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Great story!

Really loved that! Hope to read more about these two soon.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
So realistic with son being awkward over mos new breasts.

Only a loving mother could broach such a sensitive issue. She was wonderful in the progression of making him feel good.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago
It's the way you tell 'em.

5 stars as always Mr Steele

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Found pics of mom during my teen years. Polaroids to be exact. She knew I lusted after her & would leave her bedroom door open while changing clothes or getting dressed. I could waych her from the bathroom with the door cracked. Sure wish she had let me see her up close & in person. Often wonder what would've happened if I had just walked into her bedroom.

encore769encore769almost 4 years ago
a perfect loving mother

I could almost see myself with one of my own sons. she is a wonderful loving mother who knows how to please her son while receiving the attention and pleasure she also needs.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Burning Up

The was such a hot story, I don't know if I have read many more so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story! Its hard to find stories with huge boobs and micro bikinis. Thanks for including them both

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

This is what a five-star story should look like. While I love taboo sex like parent and grown child, being taboo it is something that shouldn’t be done quickly and easily without great thought. You build up to it nicely and lead to it naturally. I could easily envision them in every scene yet you didn’t use a lot of vulgar, graphic adjectives thus making it so natural, normal, sexy, sensual and loving.

Now we NEED Part 2. Hurry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. Wish I’d fucked my mom, Rosemary. I used to watch her bathe and dress many times. Would have loved to suck those big brown nipples and come hard and deep in the pussy I came out of.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent, very fucking hot story! 5 BIG FAT FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Not too bad though the writer seems to have a thing for dad and daughter sex

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot stuff, though it could have done without all the husband fucking. Kind of put a damper on it for me, but it was otherwise a pretty solid story. Dump Charles, shack up with son, and let the good times roll.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Mom’s big new tits and 18 year old son. Perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...