Mother's Brand New Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, Aiden was standing by his mother's chaise while she sunned topless. He was fondling his growing cock through his speedo while gazing at her body. As always, it wasn't long before his cock was too big to be held inside his tiny suit and he pushed it down past his balls to stroke his naked shaft. Alison wasn't surprised, but always so pleased to see her precious son's arousal. He always started stroking his dick himself even though by now he knew perfectly well his loving mother was eager to do it for him. Alison realized he liked stroking for her while she brazenly fondled her luxurious tits. She was just as happy to watch. She loved seeing the way he took a firm grasp on his solid pole and the way he twisted his fist along that thick shank. Yet they both loved it when Alison took over. But this day, Aiden pushed his suit all the way off and stood near his mother totally naked, his oversized cock throbbing in his hand.

"Take your thong off, Mom," he said. "You haven't shown me your pussy since that first time you came to my room."

"You like your Mommy's pussy, baby?"

"You know I do. I'm naked. You should be, too."

Alison gave her son a wicked smile and pulled her thong all the way off. She leaned back against the chaise and put her feet down on either side, opening her legs wide enough to put her bald pussy slit on full display. She was already wet and reached between her thighs to massage her clit while she kept a close eye on Aiden's face as he stared at her with deep lust in his eyes. He watched her touch her pussy with the hungriest look his mother had seen so far. She could tell he was squeezing his cock harder than she ever dared, but his dribbling precum kept his shaft thoroughly lubed.

Alison's clit was throbbing. She mashed her fingertips roughly into her swollen nub, rubbing herself hard while she brought her other hand between her legs and slid a pair of fingers into her hole. Aiden groaned loudly at the sight of his mother sliding her fingers into her pussy. She couldn't help moaning along with him. There was no doubt in her mind how much he wanted to be able to shove that big, throbbing cock deep in his horny mother's wet hole. She wanted it just as much, but she had to set some kind of limit between them. Yet it was agonizing to know the one guy she loved and wanted more than any other was her own son and he was right there in front of her, so hard and willing to give her something hard and thrilling.

But it would be cheating, for one thing, and Alison could hold her head high knowing she was always faithful no matter what other people assumed because of the way she looked. And for another, it was incest, the greatest, most wicked taboo in the book. Yet that all seemed so ridiculous now. Not only was her wildly stroking son's face filled with lust, it was filled with love. Neither her ex nor Charles had ever looked at her the same way. She could almost convince herself that by sleeping with Charles she was cheating on Aiden. But that was just crazy, wasn't it? He was her son. Her son!

Aiden moved closer and stood astride the end of his mother's chaise. Their feet were touching as he continued hammering his enormous shaft, his determined eyes roaming over the deeply tanned curves of his mother's beautiful body. Alison was grinding the fingers inside her into her G spot while furiously rubbing her clit with the other hand.

"Oh god, Mom, I can't believe how hot you are," Aiden groaned, fighting for breath. "I'm -- I'm -- gonna cum. Fffffffuck!"

Alison's eyes never left her son's rigid cock as he began spurting hard jets of cum. He groaned and gasped while his virile, young balls produced a plentiful fountain of spunk that landed in gobs from his mother's face, over her tits and belly, and some onto her bare pussy mound and wildly groping fingers. Feeling Aiden's hot cream spatter her freely sent Alison into a climax that rocked her body and left her dazed in the aftermath.

Aiden stood with his still swollen cock in hand and watched his mother run her hands over her naked body and smear his cum over skin like moisturizing cream. She felt as if he'd marked her as his and relished the feeling of being coated in his cum. It was thrillingly nasty and delicious, yet there was something so primal and loving about it, too. She kept her thoughts to herself, but she loved the idea that her virile boy had just made her his.

Aiden was looking down at her with an uncertain look. Alison sensed he wanted to kiss her. She wanted to kiss him more than anything, but she also knew that kissing was just as dangerous as it was simple and loving. She resisted the urge, and finally Aiden moved aside.

"You're so beautiful, Mom," he said. "And it's not just your new tits. I always thought so. I hope I can marry a girl as incredible as you."

"I love you so much, baby," Alison told him with a contented sigh. Yet at the same time she couldn't help feel a sharp pang of possessive jealousy when he talked about marrying someone else. She knew it had to happen someday, but hopefully it wouldn't be for a very long time. The happiness she finally felt in her life because of him was something she hoped would never end.

Aiden then dove naked into the pool and swam while Alison drifted off into a dreamy daze of half sleep. She lost track of how much time she was drifting in and out of consciousness.

It felt wonderful to Alison to be able to spend luxurious hours with her and Aiden being freely naked. She loved watching him swim or walk around the pool soaking wet with his precious cock swinging between his legs. She loved it just as much when he watched her swim a couple of times and also the few times she had to get up to go inside to do something.

It was a little later when Alison realized she needed to put on more sun block. She thought about asking her son to do it for her, but she knew that would probably lead to other things they wouldn't be able to control. Yet the mere thought of her son's hands roaming over her naked body made her nipples swell with sensation. She finally decided to do it herself and let Aiden watch. His rapt gaze made her smile and feel downright giddy, especially when his cock began to swell as he watched her rub lotion over her large, round tits and along her beautifully toned legs.

With Aiden standing at the edge of the pool with his rigid cock jutting forward, Alison decided to take a selfie of her tits to send Charles. With a fresh coating of lotion, her nipples were fully erect and her skin was glistening in the sun. It was a perfect moment for a picture. Yet while she took it she kept looking at her son, who took hold of his cock and watched her. Alison felt a warm quivering sensation in her pussy as she sent the photo to her husband, knowing her son had been watching her take it, cock in hand.

Then Alison called her son over and asked him to help take another picture.

"This is for Charles," she told him. "Well, kind of."

They both giggled, knowing she was really doing this for herself and Aiden. She handed him her phone and spread her legs. Then she used both hands to spread open her pussy lips. With his enlarged cock swinging this way and that, Aiden leaned over and held the phone between his mother's open thighs, taking a picture of her well displayed pussy.

"Aren't you afraid he'll ask who took the picture when he sees both of your hands on your pussy?" Aiden asked with a chuckle.

"Do you really think he'll notice?" his mother replied coyly.

"He'll be too busy thinking about fucking his hot, younger wife," he said with another laugh.

Alison sent the second picture to Charles with a message that said she'd be keeping it warm for him whenever he got home. The truth, however, was that it was really her hot, handsome, naked son who was keeping that pussy warm with desire. Despite having just put on a layer of sunscreen, Alison got up and dove into the pool. She needed to cool her body down before she overheated.

Aiden then jumped in after her, and she teased him about how painful it must be to swim around with such a big, swollen cock. This led to the mother and son flirting and becoming playful as they splashed each other. Their play started to grow physical, and before Alison knew it, she and her son were merely hugging each other tightly. Her tits were crushed against his bare chest while the shaft of his cock was firmly pressed against her belly.

This was exactly what Alison knew they shouldn't do. It simply felt much too wonderful. She knew she should push her son away, but instead she slid her hands down his back and clamped onto the firm cheeks of his ass. Aiden took that same opportunity to drop one hand to his mother's ass and slip the other between them to feel her tits. His groping hands felt even better than Alison had dreamed. The way he was toying with her nipples sent gentle shock waves straight to her pussy.

"We shouldn't, baby," the mother warned, weakly.

"Mom, you've already let me touch your tits with my cock. Feeling them with my hands isn't so much different, right?"

"Mmmm, such a logical boy," Alison giggled, feeling her pussy flush to her son's forceful groping.

She leaned back and gave him room to explore her naked tits with both hands. At the same time, she reached between them and took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other. His shaft throbbed as she stroked him under the water. He leaned over and started kissing and licking his mother's tits while she sighed with pleasure. He went back and forth from one to the other sucking her swollen nipples and sending hard waves of pleasure through her body.

"Oh god, baby, this is so bad," she moaned. "But so good. Ohhhh, so so good."

While Aiden eagerly sucked and fondled his mother's tits, he soon moved one hand between her legs and cupped her pussy, squeezing his fingers against her mound.

"Oh, baby, no," she moaned. "You can't touch Mommy's pussy." Yet in contrast to her words, she spread her feet wider apart to give his hand more room to explore her aching slit with his fingers. She whimpered with pleasure and stroked his cock faster. He massaged her clit like he'd done it a hundred times before, but she didn't want to think about how he learned to touch a lady's cunt so skillfully. Then she felt one of his fingers slide up inside her. He stroked it in and out several times before adding a second finger and making her moan in submission to the joy.

The sheer excitement of having her son fingerfuck her in Charles' swimming pool was more than she should ever allow, yet she never wanted it to end. She belonged to him more than she would ever belong to Charles. More than she ever belonged even to his father. Not even the young man's father could ever touch her pussy and bring her so much pleasure as he could. Alison then found herself cumming more quickly than ever before from being fingered. Aiden lifted his face from her tits and looked her in the eye as she came for him.

Afterward, she felt dazed while his huge dick was throbbing hotly in her hand. After all of her rationalizations over the past weeks about setting limits, there was now only one thing that could happen. She should have known how inevitable it would be.

Alison leaned against the side of the pool with her arms outstretched in both directions. Her shapely tits bobbed enticingly above the water and she hugged her son with her legs, pulling him closer. His rock solid cock came up against her well spread pussy.

"Make Mommy your woman," she cooed.

Aiden couldn't grab his cock fast enough. He spread his mother's lips open with the left hand and guided his cock to her hole with the right. Alison moaned weakly as she felt that big, rigid shaft slowly enter her wet core. Mother and son gazed at each other in loving awe as the boy's throbbing stalk gradually surged into her channel and filled her completely.

Alison gasped deeply to each, eager thrust of her son's cock. He leaned closer and kissed her deeply as he began to fuck her with forceful lunges of his agile hips. She sucked greedily on his tongue while the thick shaft driving in and out of her pussy was touching spots his father and Charles had never reached before.

Once again, Alison started to cum faster from being fucked than she ever had before. When she told her son he was making her cum, it only seemed to make him pump harder and faster into her body. She felt dizzy with joy until a few minutes later she came again around his driving shaft. Then Alison put her hands on her son's hips and held him still.

"Baby, do you know how hard you made Mommy cum?"

Aiden grinned defiantly. "Yeah, Mom, I think so."

"Well I want to make you cum just as hard."

The mother dismounted her son's cock and led him out of the pool back to one of the chaises. She invited him to lie down flat. As she looked at his beautifully naked body with that luscious cock lying upright against his belly, she wanted to give him more than any woman ever could. She first knelt down beside the chaise and took his cock in her hand, cupping his balls in the other. He was watching her expectantly, and she loved the long, deep gasp of pleasure he uttered when she lowered her head and took the end of his cock into her mouth. She sucked and stroked him in tandem while massaging his balls. Feeling how hard his man flesh was throbbing in her mouth, Alison knew it wouldn't be hard to quickly suck a hot load out of him right then and there. But she was patient, going slowly and making it last.

When Aiden's body started writhing against the chaise, Alison knew he was reaching a point when he wouldn't be able to control himself. That's when she released his cock and straddled him. Squatting just above him, she peeled her pussy open with her hands and gave him the hungriest, most loving look she'd ever given a man.

"Put that big, beautiful cock back in Mommy's fuckhole, baby," she growled.

"Oh, Mom, fuck," he moaned, taking his shaft in hand and guiding the head into her pussy.

With a long, deep moan, Alison lowered her pussy onto Aiden's cock. She loved having him back inside her again, and she began to ride up and down his pole, grinding her hips and milking his shaft with her pussy. With his hands roaming all over her body, the ecstatic mother stroked her wet hole up and down that delicious cock for all she was worth.

Alison was so aroused that she started to cum much sooner and much harder than she expected. The hard, inner contractions of her pussy proved to be more than her son could withstand and she could feel the hot jetting of his gooey, young cum spurting deep into her hole.

Mother and son gasped and moaned together through a delirious, mutual climax. Alison had never felt so alive or so beautiful.

After, they spent a long time kissing and cuddling, but eventually they had to go in and get dressed before Charles came home from the office.

Alison and Aiden were both giddy with love, but were careful to act like everything was normal around Charles. That night, Charles was eager for sex after the pictures his wife had sent him that day. When Alison mounted her husband's cock and rode him, she was only aroused by the thought of Aiden's cock in her pussy just hours before. Charles didn't know what possessed his hot, younger wife, but he wasn't complaining. She made him cum so hard that he was soon fast asleep.

Alison couldn't sleep. All she could think about was Aiden. She finally got up and threw on a short robe that barely covered her ass. Then she went to Aiden's room, happy to find that her son was still awake. His eyes lit up when he saw his mother in her short robe. They lit up even more when she smiled at him and slipped the robe off, revealing that she was naked underneath.

Aiden pulled his sheet off his body and showed his mother he was naked. His cock was already semi-erect, and he started stroking it to a full erection as she watched.

"Did Charles ever notice you had both of your hands in that pussy picture you sent him today?" Aiden asked with a wicked leer on his face.

"He didn't have a clue," his mother giggled. "You're going to be helping Mommy take a lot more dirty pictures from now on."

"Perfect," the boy replied. "As long as I can take some with my phone, too."

"Of course, baby," she told him, walking toward his bed.

Aiden's cock was fully aroused now, and Alison got on his bed and straddled his beautiful body. He held his shaft in place so she could lower her pussy onto it and sink down, enveloping his throbbing rod inside her hole for the second time that day.

"You know you're Mommy's man, right, baby?" she whispered as she began rocking her pussy up and down his solid prick. "Not Charles. Not even your dad. You're the one, baby."

"I love you, Mom," he said, grasping her dangling tits in his hands and sucking one of her nipples into his mouth.

"I love you, too, baby," she crooned. "Now give Mommy that cum. You know I need it so bad.

And thrusting his hips like a champion breeding stud, Aiden gave his mother exactly what she craved the most.


12