Mother's Confliciton Pt. 03

Story Info
Michelle's desires are starting to effect the family.
14.1k words
4.75
22.6k
34
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers

The next morning Michelle awakens to the sounds of someone in her kitchen. The married woman looks around her bedroom to see her husband still snoring away, but no signs of Kayla. The confused wife wraps herself in a tiny silk robe as she walks down the stairs. "Fuck, I hope the kids aren't home." She says to herself as her pulse quickens.

"Oh, hey, good morning."

"Oh, hey, Kayla." Michelle confusedly responds as she enters the kitchen to find the other woman sipping a cup of coffee.

"I made y'all breakfast."

"You didn't need to do that."

"I wanted to; I said a few mean things last night." Kayla lightly laughs as she tries to feel out the now very uncomfortable situation.

Michelle quickly detects the apprehension in the woman's voice. She knows that Kayla does not understand what all is actually going on with the married couple. "I know, and I loved it." Michelle smiles as she reaches out to rub the other woman's arm, trying to reassure her that it was all okay.

"I don't understand the situation with you two."

"Neither do I. Something just snapped in me. I had all these feelings and ideas; it is quite overwhelming at times. I have like this inner demon trying to get out." Michelle feels relief to confess some of what was going on inside her to someone.

"So are you like a full time submissive? I mean, like should I have made you get up and make breakfast for Jason and me this morning?" Kayla asks as she nibbles on a piece of toast.

Michelle blinks a few times as the words of the other woman take a moment to register in her head. The dynamic between her and her husband had only really existed in the sexual sense. Michell has never contemplated anything outside of that up until this moment. The idea of pushing boundaries to more is intriguing to her. "I don't know honestly. That would be so humiliating to have to serve my husband and his mistress breakfast after what you two did last night."

"Is that what you want, Michelle? Do you want to be humiliated? Do you want me to force you to serve me?" The wicked woman launches a plethora of questions at Michelle as she tries to learn more about the way things work.

Michelle's heart thunders in her chest as Kayla walks closer to her. The married woman can feel Kayla's hot breath on her face as they stand an inch barely apart. "What would I have to do, ma'am?" Michelle's voice quivers and shakes as she asks.

"What are you two doing?" The deep voice of Jason echoes in the kitchen as he enters to find his lover and his wife close together.

"Just some girl talk is all," Kayla says with a laugh and a smile as she backs away from Michelle.

The threesome each take a spot at the table and enjoy the breakfast Kayla has prepared for them. A few words are spoken mostly small talk nothing of importance or anything about the night before. Jason sips his orange juice as he moves from eyeing up his wife to eyeing up his lover. He smiles as he realizes this situation is something most men would kill to have.

"So, where are the kids?" Jason asks as he sits his juice cup down.

"Gwen and Ryan both stayed at their friend's houses," Michelle says as her mind races. Curiosity overwhelming the wife as she wonders what Kayla's plans would have been if Jason had not entered into the room.

Almost as if on cue, the brother and sister enter the front door of the house. Kayla's eyes shoot open wide, wondering what the reaction would be as she sat at the family's kitchen table clad only in a shirt of Jason's. Michelle fills with equal amounts of worry as her robe covers little to nothing, as she is still clad in the lingerie from the night before. Her thoughts quickly shifting from Kayla in the kitchen to what would her son think? She had explained some stuff to Gwen, but as far as she knew, Ryan is still clueless as to what his mother has started.

Jason can read the expression on Kayla and Michelle's faces; he can detect they are both nervous. The trio can tell by the sound of the kid's feet on the hardwood floor that they were about to have more guests in the kitchen.

Jason smiles and playfully shrugs as he knows there is little to nothing that can be done at this point. "They're adults, and this is my house...fuck it." He laughs aloud.

"Hey, mom, we are..." Ryan's announcement of returning cut short as he enters the dining room to see Kayla sitting where he does typically clad in a flannel shirt of his father.

Gwen, though not adequately prepared for this exact situation, handles it better than her brother does, as she enters the room and grabs a bagel off the table. "So, what did you crazy kids do last night?" She giggles as her eyes dart around, checking out each member of the naughty trio sitting at the table.

"Gwen, that is enough!" Jason's voice booms as he stops his daughter from pursuing her questions any further.

"Yes, daddy." Gwen sheepishly replies as she nibbles at her bagel.

"Kids, you both know Ms. Long." Michelle says as she points across the table.

Kayla's face a slight shade of pink as she cannot help but feel a little embarrassed as she throws a hand up to acknowledge the teenagers. "Hello..."

"Hey, Ms. Long," Ryan says as he can see her bare skin peeking out from under the flannel shirt. The nineteen-year-old can feel a stiffening in his boxers.

Gwen waves as she grabs her brother by the arm and leads him out of the dining room and towards the staircase. "Hey, Ms. Long." Gwen laughs as she talks in a slow voice, making fun of her older brother.

"What the fuck Gwen," Ryan says as he looks at his sister, the older brother annoyed at her mocking tone.

"What, I saved you in there you were about to make a complete fool of yourself ogling Kayla and mom. Don't think that went unnoticed," Michelle says as she pokes her index finger into her brother's masculine chest.

"I wouldn't do that, especially to mom."

"Whatever..." Gwen responds as she walks up the stairs.

"Oh my God, I am so embarrassed." Kayla hangs her head as she speaks.

"Why?"

"Michelle, those are your kids; I am bare-assed nearly naked in your dining room. Aren't you a little embarrassed?"

"Yes and no. Gwen kinda knows what's going on, and well, I am sure Ryan has figured it out."

Jason listens to the inflection in his wife's voice; he can tell she feels turned on by the situation. "Did you plan this?"

"What? No, I asked them to give us the house for the evening is all. I did not set their return time." Michelle responds, trying to explain that she did not have any plans for what had just occurred.

"But you like it, don't you?" Kayla asks as she puts her fork down and leans onto the table, looking over it, staring at the wanton mother/wife.

"You like the kids knowing I am fucking her. You like them knowing she pleases me when you can't."

"Say it, Michelle, tell us the truth. You like them knowing how pathetic you are that you need another person to please their daddy." Kayla says as the forcefulness of her voice increases.

"Oh, my god...yes...yes...yes," Michelle huffs as she can feel her face becoming flush. The urge to rub her pussy almost too much to resist. The mother's thoughts focusing on what her son and daughter think of her.

"I wish I could stay, but I have a yoga class to teach," Kayla announces as she stands up from the table. The hazel-eyed beauty feels torn between her job and having another go around with the married couple.

"Please...please stay," Michelle begs as her pussy moistens.

"No, Michelle, she is going to leave you can do without," Jason responds. A slight grin forming on the husband's face as he watches his wife's expression turn from sexual desperation to utter disappointment.

"Do you need a ride home?" Jason asks as he watches a now dressed Kayla come down the staircase.

"I live a few houses down. I think I can manage." She laughs as she kisses Jason on the cheek.

"I am sorry about the kids I really am," Michelle says as she keeps her head hung low.

"Don't worry about it. I am sure they already at least figured out why he was coming to my house nightly. This just adds an extra layer, besides if this messes with them to bad, it's you who is paying the therapy bill." The dirty blonde-haired woman laughs as she leans in to kiss Michelle on the cheek. "I really don't believe the stuff we said about you..." She whispers into the married woman's ear before exiting the home.

As the lusty neighbor departs, Jason pushes the door shut. The father of two cannot help but wonder what is going through the minds of his son and daughter. Gwen seems really cool with it, but Ryan is another story he seems a bit more in shock; Jason thinks to himself as he walks into the living room. "I think we need to talk with the kids."

"I think you might be right. But can it wait? I don't think I am ready to face Ryan about it."

"You've told Gwen, haven't you?"

"She knows enough that what she saw wasn't about to shock her," Michelle says as she takes a seat on the couch next to her husband. "I need to make some choices, and after I do, I want to talk with the kids about it all," Michelle says as she nervously fidgets with the flimsy belt to her robe. "I need to decide how far I want to take this."

"How far?"

"Yes. I need to know if what we are doing is only sexual or do I want it all the time every day in my normal life."

"A full time submissive?" Jason asks as he is unsure if that is even the correct term to use for what his wife is proposing.

"Yes, I guess. I mean, I don't think it's the quote/unquote normal submissive relationship I am looking for. I think if we have to label it, that would be the best label, but I think its honestly doing whatever we like. Would that be okay with you?"

"Chelle, sweetie, I am open to doing anything you want. However, the kids, I am not sure how they are going to be with us doing whatever we like, especially considering what you have started liking."

"I know that's the sticking point what will they say if their daddy is cussing me and abusing me openly. I need to think about it give me a couple days and then we will talk with them is that agreeable."

"Whatever you want bitch." Jason laughs as he playfully slaps his wife's butt. The husband did wonder if there really was a label for what he and his wife were doing. The various genres of pornographic movies ran through his mind like a high-speed Google search as he could see bits and pieces of what they had done in several types of movies.

The next few days saw a small break in the sexual adventures as Michelle contemplates her next move, and Jason works overtime to cover absences at his job. The oldest child, nineteen-year-old Ryan, gave his parents a wide berth. The young man had overheard some of his sister and mom's conversation, so he is somewhat clued in on what was going on but at the same time was not sure how to process it all. The idea of his mom being anything other than virtuous almost too much for the teen to fathom.

The day he saw his mom barely covered at the dining table with Ms. Long has burned into his mind. The older teen finds himself shamefully stroking his cock to the image nightly. Ryan wants to believe it was just the image of Kayla barely dressed that fuels him, but he knows he is lying. The budding lustful feelings did not exclusively focus on the neighbor but also on his own mom. The oldest child struggles with this forbidden lust as it mixed created quite the emotional cocktail. The motions are difficult to process, especially when they combine with the anger he has developed for his father. Ryan feels this has to be his dad's fault; he has to be making his mom do these naughty things.

The younger child Gwen is a total opposite as she carries on as if nothing was wrong. The young lady thinks the idea of what is going on is insane, but at the same time, she finds it incredibly hot. Since that morning, she has been looking for more and more reasons to hang out with her dad when he was home from work. Gwen, like her brother, finds herself struggling with lustful feelings she does not fully comprehend. Gwen has always thought her dad is hot and knew many of her friends thought the same, but now she finds herself looking at him in a far more sexualized manner.

Jason rubs his eyes as he leans on his desk, he is on his seventh day in a row. The sexual attention coupling with his work has the thirty-nine-year-old systems manager nearly to the point of exhaustion. "Shit, I need some coffee." He laughs as he watches the letter X shoot across the screen, having dozed off holding the button down.

"Hey, Jason!"

"Oh, hey Marc," Jason replies as he passes his co-worker in the break area while making a beeline for the coffee pot.

"We haven't really talked much since the party."

"We chatted a bit after I remember because you told me about Shelly's husband being her bitch."

"I know I was just hoping to talk a little more about it."

"I was going to talk to you about it some more, but honestly, I haven't seen you," Jason says as he feels a little bad for not touching base more with his friend.

"It's cool I have been off work for a bit. The sales team took a trust-building retreat, one of them cabin in the woods meditating things." Marc laughs a bit as he explains. "Anyway though you and the wife did have fun, right?" Marc knows he is asking a question he has asked before but craves reassurance about the party.

"Yeah, man, I told you we did. We just didn't stay super long, a little overwhelming for us newbies and all." Jason sips from his cup as he feels the hot liquid warm him and wake him. He can feel a familiar twitch in his khaki's as he thinks back to the party, and the time he spent with the libidinous woman Shelly.

"I know I know I just felt like maybe since you did not come to another one yet that maybe you just blew me off the first time I asked is all."

"I am sincere with you when I say we had fun. Shelly and Johnny were pretty chill and all that. I just am not sure it was really Michelle's scene." Jason says as even he thinks about Shelly. Despite being a one-time hookup, the vivid memory of being with another woman for the first time in front of his wife is permanently etched into the married man's mind.

Marc glances around the room to ensure privacy as he leans in close to Jason. "So has he sucked your dick yet?"

Jason nearly does a spit take with his coffee as he quickly places the cup on the counter. "What the fuck is with you and this subject? No, he hasn't I haven't seen them since that night."

"Just asking, they swing that way, and well, he has skills. Then with Shelly telling me she's been at your house, I assumed maybe Johnny was also..." Marc stops his thought as he looks at his friend.

The look on Jason's face contorts to pure confusion at his co-worker's words. "At my house?"

"You didn't know?"

"No."

"I talked to them about an upcoming party, and how I hoped to get y'all there again. Shelly just mentioned visiting your house. I assumed it was more swapping." Marc says as the gears in his brain keep turning. "Oh, shit, is she with Michelle?" Marc says as the pitch of his voice rises in excitement.

Jason is unsure about what is going on decides the company will be okay without him for the day and decides to return home early on this Thursday afternoon. Jason's body fills with a mix of emotions as he brings his truck to a stop in front of his house. The distraught husband stares into his driveway, he observes two cars, but only recognizes the one belonging to his wife. Angst and confusion fill the husband's mind as he wonders what his wife is up to with the bleached-blonde swinger they met at the party. The idea of them engaged in some sort of torrid lesbian action has the husband's pants at nearly a full tent. However, the idea that Michelle is active in a threesome with the swinger couple causes a mixture of lust and jealous feelings to develop, as he parks his truck. The memory that Michelle has been with another man back at the start a nearly forgotten distant memory.

The emotional husband walks towards the door, his hands slightly shaking as he nervously reaches for the knob when another thought hits him hard. The words of Marc now slipping in as he thought about what he said about Johnny sucking his cock, Jason's cock twitches hard as he thinks about it.

"What the hell, no, don't think of that." He says aloud to himself. Jason shakes his head back and forth in disbelief at the timing of such a thought. "Focus..." Jason says to himself as he stands there, still grasping the brass knob. Jason's thoughts a discombobulated mess as he tries to center himself on what may be going on inside with his wife and the swinger couple.

As Jason quietly enters the house, he is confused that he does not hear the sounds of sex but rather the sound of laughter as he approaches his kitchen. The now perplexed husband peeks into the room to see his wife sitting with the busty bleached blonde Shelly as they are passing different collars back and forth. The other woman looks as if she is dressed for sex, her top more of a corset than a shirt her immense basketball like breasts nearly popping out the top. A small heart-shaped tattoo on the left one prominently on display as she shows Michelle how to fasten a collar.

"Uh, hey, I got off early," Jason says as he loudly clears his throat.

"Oh, hey babe, you remember Shelly."

"Yeah, considering the circumstances in which we met, she is kind of hard to forget." Jason nervously laughs as he can feel a throbbing inside his work pants.

Michelle brightly smiles as she gazes at her husband. "Well, I remembered what she and her hubby said. They switch the dom and sub roles, but they also do live by their rules 24/7." Michelle enthusiastically spoke as she moves her hands around wildly to her words.

"Only when one is wearing a collar." Shelly grins as she quickly made a slight correction to what Michelle is trying to explain with such enthusiasm.

"A collar?" Jason confusedly asks as he reaches out to accept a collar Shelly is holding out to him.

"Yes, a collar. Your submissive wears it to show that they are owned, or in our case, we use it to show which one of us is the sub. Your lovely wifey here can be the only one to wear it, you don't have to switch like Johnny and me, and you two can make up your own rules for it. Still, Michelle asked me for details, so I've been trying to stop by and explain when I can."

A feeling of relief fills Jason as he is happy his wife is not going behind his back because that was something she wanted him to do, not vice versa. Still, he does feel a tad disappointed because he had built up a small fantasy of him catching the female duo engaged in some form of debauchery. "Well, is this what we are going to move into?"

"I don't know I just wanted some details. I have been texting Shelly for a while now. However, she wanted to start actually meeting to talk in person."

"There isn't a problem with that is there?" Shelly asks as she can detect something is off with Jason.

"Oh no, it's cool with me."

"Oh good, I have so few actual friends into my lifestyle. I thought y'all seemed very open, and after talking with Michelle, I knew aren't judgey obviously. I was hoping that even if we didn't party together again, we could at least hang out."

Michelle smiles from ear to ear as she loves hearing Shelly feels the same way about her as she does about her. Michelle, the sexually torn housewife, always has a great sense of calm when she talks to Shelly. The housewife knows that her plethora of sexual thoughts will not shock the experienced swinger.

"Well, you two sweeties, I have to run," Shelly says as she hands a black leather collar to the salacious housewife as she gathers her things. "The choice is yours; just make up your own rules, be comfortable and sure about your choices, and have fun. This type of life is about trust more than it is about control." Shelly says as she gives the couple a playful wink.

Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers