Mother's Confliciton Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers

Michelle nods to her daughter's words, as she partly is happy her daughter did not call her a slut and somewhat disappointed by it at the same time. "Well, we went to a swing party. I was with this guy Johnny, and daddy fucked his wife, Shelly."

Gwen's eyebrows raise slightly at the news of the swing party. "Wow, I thought daddy was just beating you and fucking Ms. Long."

Michelle bites her lip as the urge to correct her daughter's language hit her hard, but given the circumstances, the eighteen-year-old dropping an F-bomb did not seem that bad. "As far as me doing things with others, that is really about it."

"I heard he kinda gave the green light to you with others, but do you think daddy wants you with others?"

"That's what we are working out. I think daddy is paying me back for ignoring or rejecting his wants and needs for so long. I don't think it's really on purpose, but he's doing it without thinking."

"So you are just going to be the pathetic housewife who knowingly lets her husband blow his load in other women."

The words of her daughter setting the mother on fire inside as she can feel her pussy moisten as her pulse quickens. "I think it's hot in this little room," Michelle says as she fans herself while removing the last outfit from the pile of clothes her daughter picked out. "Well I think I am just going to buy them all, you did a good job picking stuff out," Michelle says as she gathers up the clothing. The shaken mother attempting to end the dressing room fashion show, and the conversation in general.

"That night with Ms. Long, did you and she do anything?" Gwen tilts her head to the side and curls the corner of her mouth slightly into a devilish grin.

"What?"

"You heard me didn't you?" Gwen forcibly questions her mother.

The married mom of two stares at the floor. Michelle thinks back to the feeling of humiliation she experienced that night Jason pushed her face into Kayla's cum filled pussy. That moment the only thing she and Jason had done that she ever felt reservations about was going down on the other woman. "Yes, daddy made me. He came inside Kayla, and he pushed face down into her. They both demanded I do it." Michelle retells the story of that night and that experience, as she stands clad only in her white lace bra and panties.

Gwen smiles at her mother's confession. The eighteen-year-old leans forward on the bench towards her mother standing before her. The teen's long blonde hair falling forward, framing her face as she is inches away from her own mother's panty covered crotch. The teen reaches out and cups her mother's ass cheeks, which her panties do a poor job of hiding.

Michelle's body shivers as she can feel her daughter's hands caressing the soft flesh of her butt. "Oh, Gwen." She softly moans.

Gwen, not a stranger to bi-sexuality as most of the seniors on her cheer squad experimented with it often, feels a rush of sexual energy. The naughty daughter places her lips against her own mother's barely concealed pussy. The teen kisses and licks the silk-like material covering her mother's moist slit before sliding the material to the side to taste her exposed flesh.

Michelle instantly begins to orgasm at her daughter's touch. "Oh please, please don't stop..." The mother begs her daughter as she grabs onto a nearby handicap rail for support.

As the mother of two's breathing starts to regulate, and her shaking slows, the teen raises her head up. A minuscule amount of her mother's juices drip from her chin. "Now that was something slutty. You let your own little girl make you cum."

Michelle barely can hear her daughter's words over her thunderous heartbeat. "I'm so sorry."

Gwen shakes her head at her mother's apology. "Give me your panties slut."

"What?" Michelle questions as she looks down at her daughter sitting on the little bench before her in the dressing room, the teen's face slightly wet. "Why should I give them to you?" Michelle questions as her daughter's words almost instantly snap the mother back to reality.

"Slut, give me the god damned panties," Gwen says as she slightly raises her voice just to show authority but not loud enough to be heard over the store's music.

Michelle sighs deeply as with trembling hands, she grips the waistband and slides them to the floor before stepping out of them. The emotional mother retrieves them from the floor and hands them to her daughter. "Here, Gwen."

Gwen holds them up before her sniffing the thin piece of white material. "Oh my, you came so hard for me." Gwen purrs as she drops the panties to the floor.

Michelle, again is back to a state of barely being able to breathe. The mother's heart races, her head spins as goosebumps cover nearly every inch of her body. The internal voices, which had been silent for so long, scream out in her head once more. "Tell her to give you the panties back, she's your daughter you need to take control." The more angelic of the inner thoughts logically states.

"You are a slut you let her make you cum, look at you. You're such a pathetic bitch standing half-naked in front of your own daughter horny as a whore." The other more devil-like voice says almost as if her own conscience is mocking her.

Michelle swallows hard as she forces herself to take a few deep breaths to try to silence her inner turmoil before looking at Gwen. "Can I have them back?"

Gwen smiles as she stands from the little bench, the devilish teenager slides her short plaid skirt up to reveal she too is not wearing any panties before sitting back down on the cold piece of wood. "Get on your knees."

"What no Gwen this is too far. I am your mother!" Michelle responds, trying to raise her voice to show some sort of authority and retake control of the rapidly spiraling situation.

"So me licking you is okay, but you getting on your fucking knees is somehow going too far? I said, get on your knees." Gwen again issues her command, the teenager's tone seems more forceful despite not raising her voice like her mother.

For a brief moment, the mother contemplates crying out for help, but the music blaring over the store speakers would likely drown her out. In a short few seconds, the nervous mother stares at her daughter before the realization that this type of treatment is what she yearns to receive. Michelle lowers herself to the floor and inches towards her daughter's curling finger. The moment seems almost like an out of body experience for the mother of two. She can see herself crawling towards her daughter's shaved pussy, and she knows she needs to stop, but teh depraved mother also knows she cannot stop. The humiliated woman kisses the lips of her daughter's wet slit as she lets her tongue part her lips. Gwen moans softly as she reaches down and grasps her mother's hair. The dominating daughter uses a handful of hair to ensure her mother cannot retreat from her. Michelle winces slightly at the hair tugging as she continues running her tongue up and down her daughter's bald wet slit.

"Mmm...Good mommy." Gwen purrs as she thrusts her hips towards her mother's face. "You like being a mommy whore, don't you?"

Michelle tries to nod yes as she is salivating more and more attempting to please her youngest child. The eighteen-year-old's pussy tasting so much different from Kayla's cream pie pussy. The mother feels an array of emotions from embarrassment, shame, and just plain dirty for what she is doing, but at the same time loves every minute of the experience.

Gwen moans loudly as her mother nibbles and sucks on her swollen clit. The young teen has had other more experienced women between her athletic legs but nothing as taboo as having her own mom. The stimulation of her mother's tongue, combined with the reality of the situation, quickly drives the young girl to orgasm. Gwen clenches her emerald eyes shut as she buries her mom's face into her wanton pussy. "Oh yesss...Mommy." She cries out.

Michelle tries to suck all of her daughter's forbidden juices as they crash into her face like a tidal wave. The mother's fingers abusing her own clit, driving herself to orgasm close to simultaneously. As Gwen's tense muscles relax, she relinquishes her grip on her mother's auburn hair letting the woman pull back. Michelle's face soaking wet her make up smeared as she wears her daughter's juices.

"Gwen, we should not have done that," Michelle says as she stands before her daughter, her face a hot wet mess her knees red from the cheap carpet on the dressing room floor.

"Why you liked it," Gwen says innocently as she stands up to pull her skirt back down.

"That is not the point, young lady, what will your father say? Well, after daddy fucks me, he won't say much other than a thank-you." The young teen giggles.

"Wait...This is all about you, fucking daddy?" A perplexed Michelle questions her daughter as she stands before her still clad only in a bra.

Gwen stands up and wraps her arms around her visibly confused and upset mother. "No this was at first about me showing you I support this new lifestyle. Then it was about me showing you that I want to be a part of it, and now after I thought about it more, I think it's also about me wanting daddy."

Michelle smiles a bit as she looks into her daughter's eyes. The mother's emotions still ran from one extreme to the other. The mother does like and appreciates her daughter's idea's even if the execution was a bit on the extreme side of things. The sexually adventurous teen pushed her mother way outside her comfort zone, and that is part of this completely new lifestyle. Michelle is a small but weird way feels grateful for her daughter's actions.

"You are a lot like daddy, you know that?" The mother asks as she leans into to kiss her daughter's lips.

The young woman's tongue massages her mother's invading tongue as they share the taste of each other in a lustful non-family like kiss. "I think I'm a hybrid." Gwen smiles as their lips part. "I like to be in control, but also like being the dirty whore like you."

"I have urges to be in control at times."

"Why not act on them then?"

"Daddy is my owner, and you heard him I am his property. I crave that far more than I do any type of control." Michelle explains as she looks around the room for her original clothing.

"Well, he gave you permission to flirt, use those men, control them," Gwen responds as she picks up her mother's panties, and places them into her purse. "Those are mine now."

"What?"

"I like to keep them; you think you're the first woman I've had in this room." Gwen giggles as she zips her purse.

"Excuse me ladies, is everything okay in there?" A voice asks as a knock on the door interrupts the taboo mother-daughter time.

"Oh shit, mommy, we are busted." Gwen laughs as she looks at her still half-nude mother.

Michelle's face still damp with her daughter's pussy juices starts to turn a shade of pink as all the muscles in her body tense up. The mother of two stares at the dressing room door then at her daughter, then back to the door again before she walks over and grasps the small barrel bolt that secures the door. She slowly slides it up and over as a million thoughts and ideas speed through her mind, the internal voices that haunt her all screaming different things. "Just apologize." "Tell him to fuck off." "Grab that little manager and jerk him inside, like the whore you are." Michelle clenches her eyes and shakes her head as she takes several deep breaths trying to silence the internal voices before she pulls the door open.

"I'm sorry I think I am having some issues with some of the outfits, can you assist me." The half-nude thirty-seven-year-old mother of two says as she grasps at the young man's Rick and Morty t-shirt and drags him into the room.

The room was already small but now even more cramped with three people inside as the young man stares at Gwen, who is grinning from ear to ear, then looks at the woman who dragged him into the room. "Shit look, I am so sorry." He nervously says as his eyes flutter about unsure where to look.

Michelle reaches down and pulls the small lanyard up so she can read the young man's name. "So Kris, according to this, you're the manager, huh?"

"Uh, yes ma'am..." The nervous twenty-two-year-old replies as his eyes fixate on the barely concealed large melon-like breasts of Michelle.

"You like staring at my mommy's breasts?" Gwen questions with a giggle as she is intrigued as to what her mother's plan is.

"Your...who?...Uh no...I mean well, yes...What was the question?" The rattled store manager excessively stammering.

Michelle's body is a raging ball of hormones as she stares at the twenty-something-year-old. The words of her husband saying it was okay to flirt come back to her, but this is far from flirting she thinks to herself, as she worries about the health and wellbeing of the trembling young man. Michelle leans in and places her lips to those of the scared young manager. Kris, the manager, at first stands like a statue before instinctively responding by parting his lips and letting the milf invade his mouth.

Gwen leans back on the dressing room bench not sure, where this is all heading as she pulls her phone out and sneakily takes a few pics of her mother in action. Kris's hands still trembling like someone going through withdrawal find their way to the hot bare flesh of Michelle. The store manager caresses and massages her before he grips her naked butt cheeks pulling the libidinous mother closer to him. The lusty mother's tongue wrestles with the young man's finding his tongue ring as they swirl together.

Michelle pulls her lips away as she summons all her strength to tell him something she never thought she could say to a stranger. "Pull your dick out."

Kris freezes momentarily as he is unsure if what he heard was correct or not. It takes a mere millisecond before he quickly grabs at the black leather strap with metal studs that hold his oversized jeans up. He lets the pants fall to the dressing room floor before doing the same with his little jockey shorts. The store manager's cock sticking straight forward as Michelle reaches down to grasp it, she gives it a few playful strokes sizing the young man up.

Gwen moves from her bench and squeezes around the duo, still stealthily snapping pictures with her phone. "Mmm, well, what he lacks in length he makes up for in width."

"I'm...I'm sorry, ma'am," Kris says as he lowers his head in embarrassment.

"Oh, don't listen to my daughter; she's a bitch." Michelle giggles as she lowers herself to her knees. The whorish mother leans over, resting her chest on the bench her daughter previously resided, the wooden seat still damp with her daughter's fluids. "Are you going to fuck me?" Michelle boldly questions as she shakes her ass.

"What the fuck?"

"Fuck her, she's a whore...Take your little dick and fuck my mom." Gwen says as she is frustrated by the manager's question.

"Come on, Kris, do you want some mom pussy or not?" Michelle asks as she continues to force herself to act against her character.

Kris, the little goth looking twenty-two-year-old store manager, feels faint gets on the floor behind the awaiting milf. The young man grips his five and half-inch long thick cock in his hand and pushes it inside the soaking wet pussy of Michelle. As Michelle feels the stranger's cock enter her, she repositions herself placing her head to the dirty floor to push her ass higher in the air. The new position allowing the young man to sink all of his cock into her.

"Oh my God, you are a whore, mommy." Gwen purrs as she accentuates the word, mommy. The naughty teen still snapping pictures. As she slides her other hand inside the waist of her little plaid schoolgirl like skirt so she can rub her pussy. "Harder fuck her harder." Gwen moans out as she teases her clit.

Kris grunts hard as he grips the hips of the married mother, the young man slamming his body against hers, trying to do as Gwen commands. Michelle can feel her opening stretching to take the thick piece of young meat inside her, the stretch providing a near pain like pleasure the wanton mother needs.

"Fuck me, you little bitch!" Michelle exclaims as she starts pushing back against Kris's thrusts forward.

Michelle's face buried into the dirty store carpet as she lets a stranger violate her pussy. The married woman not sure where this moment lands in her new lifestyle, but at the same time is reveling in the moment of devilish debauchery.

Kris, despite having a smaller cock than what Michelle is accustomed too has the mother climax rapidly approaching climax. As Michelle reaches her crescendo, her pussy releases a deluge of hot fluids onto the bare cock of the young manager deep inside her. The young goth male groans as the sensory overload is too much for him. He quickly jerks his cock out of the married woman's hot wet opening. He begins frantically stroking himself off, ejaculating a thick heavy load of hot white semen all over the firm round ass of the naughty mother. Michelle does not move as she lays feeling the fiery liquid crash down on her bottom.

Michelle can hear the young man leaving the room as she remains in the position. She silently reflects on what she just did, wondering if Jason is going to freak out or accept it.

Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers