Mother's Confliciton Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears flow down the crimson cheeks of Michelle as her level of humiliation and embarrassment grow higher and higher. "Just let me step inside," Michelle says again as she jumps at the sound of another car horn.

"Don't answer me again slut, and I will either start undressing you more, or I will just send you away." Kayla proclaims as she is unwavering in what she wants from her lover's wife. The mistress relishing her role in controlling and abusing the married woman.

The idea of Kayla sending her away scares Michelle more than being put on full nude display as her body graduates from quivering to shaking. "Fine...fine...I will tell you. My son, my son, has me so worked up."

"Ryan?"

"Yes, he is not dealing well with my new outfits; he is getting hard around me, and I like it," Michelle speaks in a low tone as she reveals the half-truth to her husband's mistress. The interaction with Ryan is truthful, but the interaction with Gwen was a bit of information; the mother of two opts to keep hidden.

"Does Jason know?" Kayla asks as her cold tone breaks slightly, as the younger woman feels momentarily concerned for Michelle.

"No ma'am, please don't tell him." Michelle half-heartedly beggs as she is not sure if she likes or dislikes the idea of her husband knowing about Ryan.

Kayla inhales deeply as she pushes her feelings of concern away and changes gears back to being demanding and controlling. "I might keep your incestuous secret, and then again, I might not." Kayla laughs as playfully twitches her thin brown eyebrows while wondering what all she could do with such juicy information. The controlling woman steps to the side, allowing Michelle entry, she slaps Michelle's ass as the married woman walks by. "Jason is on his way over, so I am going to get more comfortable. Why don't you come to the bedroom and help me change."

Michelle follows Kayla's curling finger like a little lost puppy to the bedroom. She stares at the large bed that she knew her husband has been fucking the other woman in on a semi-regular basis. Michelle's chest feels heavy as she fights for deep breaths. The thirty-seven-year-old is not sure what a panic attack felt like but figures she was likely close to having one as she sits on a small chair her hostess directed her towards.

Kayla stands before Michelle as the hazel-eyed beauty reaches down and pulls the other woman's chin up to look at her. "Undress me."

"Yes ma'am." Michelle calmly replies as she reaches up with her trembling hands and slides a finger into each side of the other woman's waistband. She curls her index fingers tightly as she begins to peel off the black form-fitting yoga pants to reveal nothing underneath them. "Oh my." Michelle gasps as her face is now inches away from Kayla's freshly shaven vagina.

"What?"

"You aren't wearing panties."

"I hate them, now take off my top."

Michelle repeats the process as before, but this time grasping at the bottom hem of what she thought was more a sports bra than a shirt. She peels the black fabric up, releasing the large fake double D breasts of Kayla. "So beautiful."

"My tits?"

"Mmm, yes ma'am, you have the best boob job I've ever seen." Michelle purrs as she ogles Kayla's large firm tan breasts.

"Better be my Ex paid good money for them." Kayla laughs as she hands Michelle a small tube of moisturizer. "Get to work."

Michelle nervously squeezes a dollop of the cherry blossom fragranced lotion into her trembling hands as she starts to massage the other woman's ample breasts. "Like this, ma'am."

"Rub harder bitch. They aren't going to break." Kayla scolds Michelle with a smile on her face.

Kayla moans softly as Michelle follows her directions quite well. The demanding woman pushes Michelle's moisturizer covered hands down lower and lower as she feels her body is being coated adequately with the fragrant cream. "Rub it into my pussy, really good."

"Yes...Kayla."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes ma'am," Michelle replies as now she is no longer a stranger to touching another woman. However, still, the idea and practice of it feels taboo. Michelle marvels at the smoothness of Kayla's lips and how clean-shaven she is. She wonders how Kayla manages to keep her lips so clean and hairless and yet maintain the small landing strip above. The idea Michelle herself has attempted to adopt but has not entirely perfected.

"Mmm, that's it rub me good." Kayla moans softly as she reaches out and grabs at Michelle's shoulder to hold herself steady.

The cream long since all wiped off Michelle's hands as she slid her index finger past the other woman's smooth hairless pussy lips. The tip of her finger quickly finding the engorged clit of Kayla, as she pushed hard against it.

"Trying to make me cum?" Kayla breathlessly questions as she locks her grip on Michelle's shoulder down tightly.

"I thought that is what you wanted, ma'am."

Kayla grins as she lightly slaps Michelle across the face. "No one told you to think." She says as she backs up towards her bed. "Now, finish moisturizing me before my lover gets here," Kayla commands as she turns and bends over the bed. Her bare heart-shaped ass sticking up in the air.

Michelle lowers herself from the chair, her heart pounding as she feels so many varied emotions. The other woman calling her husband "lover" nearly pushes the married woman to a spontaneous orgasm as she crawls on her knees towards Kayla's raised bottom. The trembling housewife squirts another ample amount of cream into her palm. She rubs her hands together before placing one hand on each cheek of Kaya's firm, toned bottom.

Kayla smiles from ear to ear as she enjoys the feeling of the other woman's soft feminine hands working the cream into her flesh. "Now, spread my cheeks open."

Michelle starts to question the command but knows that she will comply no matter what Kayla tells her. Hence, she chooses to follow the order without question. Michelle spreads the toned butt cheeks apart as she looks right at the other woman's puckered anus.

"Good girl, no questions...Now, Michelle, I want you to not think about it, don't question it. I want you to lick your husband's lover's asshole." Kayla says softly as she looks towards the door to see Jason standing there, eyeing both the woman.

Michelle cannot help but feel dirty as she clenches Kayla's butt cheeks as firmly as she can with her hands covered in the creamy, fragrant moisturizer. She slowly parts her lips, sliding her tongue out. A thousand and one thoughts run through the submissive woman's mind as she lowers her head. The married woman's long tongue contacting the starfish-like opening as her touch is met with a moan of approval from Kayla.

"Uh... Fuck...Mmm." Kayla moans as her long red nails claw at the bedsheets, stretching her arms out, then dragging them back as the married woman's tongue massages her anus.

Michelle hungrily laps at the other woman's orifice the feelings of humiliation and embarrassment driving her actions, as she pushes the tip of her tongue inside Kaya. Michelle herself feeling shocked at her actions as her tongue fucks Kayla sliding deeper and deeper with each thrust into her. The initial feeling of repulsion at licking her ass fading with each passing second as her emotions morph into a lustful rage. Jason smiles as he slides his trousers down and begins to stroke his immense hard-on, enjoying the show playing out before him.

"Both of them are fucking sluts." He purrs to himself as he finishes undressing, and walks into the room. He takes a moment to admire his wife's little white corset outfit, a color the husband always thought looked good on her as he stands a mere inches away. "Does that ass taste good whore?"

Michelle's head jerks back at the sound of her husband's voice. "Oh fuck, I didn't know you were here." The wife's pulse racing as she stares at her husband before her. The sight of his hard meat instantly causing the sexually hungry wife's mouth to salivate.

"Put your fucking tongue back in her ass," Jason commands, not acknowledging anything his wife said as he grasps her long auburn hair and pushes her face back where he feels it belongs.

"Mmm, baby. This whore showed up begging to be used." Kayla purrs as her body jerks against the bed from Jason, roughly pushing Michelle's face back between the woman's toned tan butt cheeks.

"I figured you'd let the worthless cunt join us," Jason growls as he slaps a hand down across Kayla's butt. "I told her to come to beg you." He says as he places a hand on the back of his wife's head to hold her head in place.

Michelle's tongue now working the other's woman's puckered orifice even more intensely than before. Lust fills Michelle, knowing her husband is watching increases the frenzied state of the woman. Saliva pouring from her mouth as she drools all over Kayla. The asslicking wife's saliva running down dripping from the bent over woman's ass starting to land on the soft white satin bedsheets.

"The cunt begged...mmm...fuck...yeah baby she begged me." Kayla purrs as the sensation of Michelle's tongue on her anus makes it hard to talk. "The little whore likes you watching." Kayla moans out as she can tell the motions of her little ass eater have intensified. "She needs it," Kayla says almost mockingly as she looks at Jason's throbbing erection. "Looks like you need something too."

Jason, at first, fails to respond to Kayla's remark as he marvels at his wife. The husband is astonished at how much his previously vanilla wife has sexually evolved in only a few months. He smiles as he listens to the moans of his mistress having her back door eaten by his whore wife. The proud husband knows that while this may have started for him this was now at least as much for his wife as it was for him. "I do." Jason calmly states as he finally acknowledges what Kayla said.

The married husband locks his fingers into his wife's hair and pulls her backward, letting her land on the carpeted bedroom floor with a thud. Jason then proceeds to spit into his hand and slowly massage his cock with it lubricating his long hard piece of thick vein covered meat. He eyes Kayla's ass, as she is laying bent over the bed. The tall four-post bed barely allowing the five-foot five-inch woman's feet to touch the floor, as the lust-filled man crouches just enough to line his cock up with his lover's backside. Jason grips the object of his desires flesh and spread's the tanned, toned cheeks of her apart. He allows a long trail of spit to dangled from his mouth as it lands bulls-eye on her already salvia coated asshole.

"Oh baby, I am not sure I can handle that." Kayla purrs as she nervously looks back at Jason, knowing what the man is thinking.

"Shh," Jason says as he holds his index finger to his lips with his left hand as he grips his cock with his right, aligning the swollen blood-filled head with the puckered opening. He gradually presses the head against the tight opening.

"Jason..." Kayla moans as the pressure of the hard flesh stick builds in her body. The anticipation of the actual insertion building as she balls up the sheet in her hands.

Michelle lays on the plush carpet as she leans over enough to see what is unfolding. Jason, her husband of many years, is just teasing his lover with his cock. The minimal saliva lube almost guaranteeing this was going to be at least somewhat painful makes the wife smile.

Jason makes a series of small thrusts forward not enough to push his wet cock head in, but enough to make sure Kayla knows what is about to happen. "I need your ass."

"Jason...no...fuck your whore's ass...please no." Kayla pleads knowing all too well that all she is doing is making her lover want her more, but also hoping Jason would take his anal desires out on his wife as opposed to her.

Finally, after moments of teasing, the dominant male pushes his cock into his lover. Kayla's asshole feels as if the piece of flesh is trying to rip it open as it tries to accommodate the hard piece of fuck meat. "OH FUCK!" Kayla screams out, while no stranger to anal sex, she is still more novice than an expert in the area. The duo themselves even having anal intercourse before, but never like this, it was never the first thing they started with, and it always hurt her but now more so with the minimal lubricant.

Jason grips his lover's hips as he withdraws himself, then pushes back inside. He is patient, making sure not to spear Kayla all at once but easily pushing more in with each thrust than the helpless woman is prepared for. The husband waves his head, motioning for his wife to come over from her spot on the floor and join him.

Michelle scurries from the floor to stand next to her husband. She admires his flexing muscles, as she knows he is now fucking his lover with the full length of his cock, abusing the other woman's asshole. The sight fills Michelle with jealously and relief wondering if she could endure near dry saliva lubricated ass fucking from her well-endowed husband.

Jason grunts hard as the spit lube is allowing him more friction than he is accustomed to. The husband releases the grip from Kayla's hips with one hand reaching out and grasping the top edge of his wife's corset top, pulling it violently ripping the fabric. Michelle winces in pain as before the material gives way, the tightness of the top increases. A moment of relief washes over the married woman as the top falls from her body, allowing the cool air of the bedroom to caress her fiery hot skin.

"Get on the bed, lick her ass."

Michelle nods yes, as she slides, the last article of clothing she had off, the flimsy white thong hits the floor as she climbs on the bed. She rests her head on the heart-shaped bottom of her husband's lover. She sticks her tongue out to caress the top of the opening and to taste the shaft of her husband as it pistons in and out of the other woman's tight bottom.

Jason groans as he feels overwhelmed by the sensation of the tight hole, squeezing his thick cock coupled with his wife's tongue caressing the top of his shaft. "Oh...Uh...Damn..." The married man groans out as he starts sliding himself almost all the way out, then ramming his cock back into the helpless woman under him.

Kayla howls in a mixture of pain and pleasure as her face contorts with each inward thrust. The married man's balls slapping against her as he begins fucking her with reckless abandon. "Oh god damn, Jason!" She groans as she feels an orgasm building inside of her.

Michelle smiles from ear to ear as she drools all over the hard cock of her husband and the tight hole he is abusing. The married woman enjoys the howls of Kayla almost as much as she loves the humiliation she feels licking her husband's dirty cock as it slides in and out, to be so up close and personal to her husband violating their marital vows pushes Michelle further and further as she looks up at her husband. The man she married the father of her two kids, grunting and growling like some kind of animal as he buries himself deeper and deeper. "Can I suck you, sir?"

Kayla screams out as the words from Michelle cause Jason to slam himself harder than he had before inside her. The large piece of meat fully lodged in her ass, sending the mixed sensations of pain and delight throughout her body. Kayla buries her face into the bed biting the pillow in front of her. An orgasm, unlike anything she has felt before rampages through her body. "Make her clean my ass off your dick." Kayla finally manages to say as she throws her dirty blonde hair back and struggles to catch her breath.

Jason slowly withdraws his cock from Kayla; he admires how her previously little tight hole remains stretched and open. He reaches down and grips his shaft and directs his dirty cock into his wife's hungry mouth. Michelle gags and coughs as at first the taste of the filthy piece of hard flesh takes her by surprise. The auburn-haired wife soon fights through her gag reflex as she clamps her lips down around the vein-covered shaft forming a tight seal. She slides her tightly sealed lips up and down as she cleans the dirty ass covered cock with her mouth.

Kayla manages to crawl out from under both members of the White family as she sets on her knees on the bed, watching the dirty wife clean her husband. Kayla still wincing in pain as her bottom aches. However, the wanton woman enjoys the pain radiating throughout her body as she reaches out and grasps at Michelle's long auburn hair.

"Come on whore, you can suck dick better than that." The dirty blonde commands as she forcefully pushes the cock sucking wife's head down, making her swallow all of her husband.

Michelle's arms flail about as she has rarely managed to take all of Jason in her mouth usually. The current situation though, is far from ordinary as her head is quickly and violently shoved into position. The large cock muffles the crying sounds emanating from the now frantic woman as she fights back the urge to throw up. Michelle, in a frenzy tries to push back against her husband in a desperate attempt to dislodge his cock from her mouth. Her efforts are futile and only met with laughter from Kayla, as now Jason reaches down to clamping his wife's nose shut.

"Aww, can the little cunt not breathe?" Kayla giggles as she watches Jason cutting off what little air supply his wife had.

"You needed this, remember," Jason says, reminding his wife of her words.

Michelle can feel her eyes flutter as things start to get darker. The frenzied woman nearing an almost euphoric state as she can feel her body spasm, she is cumming from the asphyxiation. The orgasming wife moans hard against the cock in her mouth as she suddenly feels her almost limp body being tossed off the to the side. The throbbing hard cock jerking from her mouth glistening in the light of Kayla's bedroom coated in thick heavy saliva.

Kayla discretely peeks off to the corner of the room to check on Michelle before she lays back on the bed and pulls her legs up. "She's fine, I need that." She purrs as she waits for her lover to enter her.

Jason smiles as he climbs onto the bed and aligns himself with Kayla, he slowly slides his dripping wet saliva coated cock inside her pussy. His lips part as a small groan of pleasure escapes them, the feeling of Kayla's pussy slowly enveloping him making it hard to resist entering faster. "Fuck, you feel so good."

"Fuck me, daddy." Kayla moans as she wraps her legs around Jason, pulling him deeper inside of her.

Michelle laying on the floor semi-conscious, still reveling in one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had is confused at what she is hearing. "What the fuck, daddy?" She thinks to herself as she slowly pulls herself up off the floor and into the small chair in the corner of the room.

"Harder daddy harder." Kayla pleads after Jason finally inserts himself fully into her. The duo's bodies now thoroughly intertwined. The dirty blonde deriving pleasure from just feeling her lover's large tool, fully insider her. She turns her head to see Michelle finally off the floor and watching.

"Is this what my baby girl needs?" Jason asks as he slowly pulls back, then slams himself forward. The sound of their flesh crashing together fills the room.

The pair simultaneously moan as he pulls back and slams in again, his actions slow, deliberate and powerful. Michelle watches as she lowers her hand to her pussy, teasing her clit and sliding a finger in and out of her hot wet slit. The sight before her driving her wild but the talking between the two sending her back into a near frenzied state.

"Oh, daddy..."

"Daddy likes your tight little cunt."

"I've been so bad, daddy fuck me harder."

"Daddy loves his baby girl."

The back and forth between the pair becoming increasingly incestuous as their pace quickens. Michelle feels confusion and arousal all at the same time as she abuses her pussy. In their one previous group encounter, she heard a little of this, but it was not to this level. "When did this get even dirtier?" She asks herself as she watches her husband pound himself into Kayla.