Mother's Confliciton Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please cum inside me daddy." Kayla purrs out in a labored voice between moans, taking all her effort to form a nearly coherent sentence.

The dirty blonde role-playing as daddy's little girl is unleashing a torrent of obscenities in between a slew of incoherent words as she is driven to the point of orgasm repeatedly. Her long red nails raking down her role-play daddy's back, tearing at his flesh, leaving small traces of blood in their wake. Jason groans from the pain and the pleasure as he pushes himself deep inside and unleashes his eruption of cum inside Kayla's semi-bald twat.

Jason withdraws his still hard cock from Kayla as his seed leaks from her well-fucked hole. "Oh, fuck, that was good."

"Better than your good-for-nothing wife? Kayla questions with a smile as she wipes sweat from her forehead.

"Always better than that pig," Jason replies as the pair look over Michelle.

Michelle's body feels as if it could combust, while she did achieve orgasm in a new unconventional way, she still has not gotten the actual sex she craves. The wanton wife usually loved the insults hurled at her. This time is different; her intense focus has everything other than Jason and getting what she needs from him locked into her head. Michelle like a woman possessed stands from the chair and walks towards the bed.

"No one told you to join us," Kayla says as she pulls her long dirty blonde hair back.

"Michelle set your ass back down," Jason commands.

Michelle pauses but does not fully comply with the command. The inner voice her devil inside demanding she does not listen. The needs and desires within the libidinous woman causing an internal conflict. "Please, mommy and daddy, I need you both." Michelle implores the two as she decides that maybe if she plays into their role-play, she can get her carnal needs fulfilled.

Kayla and Jason exchange a look that says all that needed to be said without so much as a word spoken. Jason reaches his hand out and pulls his wife onto the bed. "Do you want to join mommy and daddy?"

"I don't know she was a bad girl and interrupted our private time," Kayla says in a motherly tone as she glares at Michelle with a stern expression.

"Please...Mommy?" Michelle feels a new level of dirty as she looks at the other woman and begs them to use her.

Jason grabs Michelle by the hair and forces her face down on the bed. Michelle's face roughly pressed against the sheet as her ass now in the air. He nods to Kayla, who retrieves something off the nightstand. "We have been waiting for you to join us, baby." He says with a smile as he sees Kayla gripping the handle of a paddle from the nightstand.

"What are you doing?" Michelle questions as Jason holds her head down. A sudden sharp and violent pain soon fills the helpless woman as the crack of a paddle on her supple flesh echoes in the large bedroom. "Please, no...I'll be a good girl." Michelle cries out as another, and another crack of the paddle echo out in the room.

"You aren't good, though. You're a little fucking whore coming in here, interrupting our time with your needs. We don't give a fuck about what you need." Kayla growls as she slams the paddle down across the now beet red cheeks of Michelle.

Five total whacks with the paddle have Michelle almost in tears, as the intense pain resonates from her behind. The pain has another delicious side effect as it drives the salacious wife to another orgasm. "I am a whore...Please let me be your whore mommy and daddy." Michelle cries out, trying to play out her part in this twisted role-play scenario.

"Fuck her baby, fuck your little girl." Kayla moans as she throws the paddle onto the floor, and motions for Jason to get behind his naughty wife.

Jason feels happily shocked that his wife has so quickly adapted to the situation and is now taking part in some taboo role-play. He looks at Kayla then to his helpless wife, his cock throbbing again almost as if he had never gotten off earlier. Jason positions himself behind his wife, gripping her waist and thrusting himself forward, filling her hungry slit with his throbbing hard cock. "Is this what you need?" He growls as the feeling of entering her hot wet pussy overwhelms him. He grits his teeth as he begins pulling back and thrusting forward slamming his body against hers, in all the years of marriage he had never thought his wife's cunt felt as good as it did right now.

Michelle unleashes a muffled scream into the mattress as her pussy is instantly overtaken with her husband's cock. The long-time wife struggles to keep her ass in the air against her husband's powerful thrusts into her. The pain and pleasure filling her body in a twisted mix of emotional highs. "Yes...Yes...This is what I needed." She manages to moan out as she twists her face to the side to not only answer her husband but to breathe better as well.

Kayla rests on her knees next to the helpless Michelle, she stares lustfully at Jason as he plunges himself into his wife violently. She pushes Jason's hands to the side and places hers on each of Michelle's hips, she grins as she grips tightly then with all her might pushes the woman's behind back to meet Jason's thrusts forwards. The fucking duo's flesh responds with a resounding slap followed by a howl from Michelle.

"What the fuck!"

"Shut the fuck up and take it!" Kayla fires back as she keeps meeting all of Jason's thrusts forward by pushing Michelle back.

Tears form in the pale blue eyes of Michelle as violently she is fucked from behind. The needy woman feels her body trembling, quivering, and shaking as the large piece of flesh abuses her pussy and pounds deeper and deeper into her. The orgasms are coming too fast to count as she floods Kayla's bed with her juices. Michelle's teary pale blue eyes flutter and roll back as she is lost in a state of euphoria.

"Fuck I am going to cum." Jason grunts as she pushes himself balls deep into his wife and begins to fill her with his cum. Kayla continues to work Michelle's body back and forth, milking Jason's erupting cock. The sweat covered panting husband pushes his wife's near lifeless body off his cock and sends her tumbling off the bed.

Michelle lands on a stack of pillows that fell during the vigorous session. The weary wife's coated in perspiration, her chest heaving up and down. Her abused pussy leaking the flood of cum Jason had deposited within her.

"Alright, you got what the fuck you needed now get the fuck out," Kayla commands as she lays back on the bed. The harlot spreads her legs open, summoning her lover with her curling finger.

The words of Kayla stirring Michelle from her near unconscious state as she shakes her head a few times, her body aching from the paddling and the near rape-like fucking she had received. The meek married woman struggles as she pulls herself off the floor to see her husband face down in Kayla's nearly bald pussy. The sexy slut has her legs wrapped around his head as she moans softly from the touch of his tongue on her clit. Michelle feels a conflict of emotions as she wishes to be both Jason and Kayla. The married wife can feel her husband's deeply deposited seed leaking from her as she starts to wonder what she will wear home.

Kayla winks and blows a small air kiss to Michelle, a symbol the two had started using, to show nothing was genuinely personal. The kiss always meant a lot to Michelle, even if it did get her some strange looks when they did it in public. Michelle loves the physical, verbal, and sometimes mental abuse but also yearned to know she was genuinely cared about, and that's what Kayla's gesture meant to her. The abused housewife picked up the flat sheet from the floor and fashioned herself a rigged up toga as she quietly exited the bedroom.

Michelle feels satisfaction as she walks down the steps; this really was what she needed. The roughness and dirtiness of it all sent her to new highs sexually almost a new plateau she never knew existed. The taboo roleplay between the two also made her feel a sense of relief as it opened the door to maybe give her daughter Gwen what the teen has been demanding as well.

Michelle reaches the ground floor of the house, she spots her long brown coat on the floor. "Huh? Maybe Jason brought that in with him." She says as she believed it was likely still on the porch. She unties her makeshift toga dropping the bed sheet to the hardwood floor as she wraps her nude body in the coat. "Well, I guess this should work." She giggles to herself as she slides her feet into the small white canvas shoes she wore.

Michelle cracks the front door open and peeks outside, almost as if she expects someone to be waiting for her before stepping out onto the porch. The walk home is short, but it gives Michelle time to reflect on what all has happened. "I guess Shelly was right, maybe I shouldn't try and label what I am or what I want," Michelle says aloud in the dark. The notion of no labels something she had thought of before. Still, for some reason, tonight of all nights, the realization of not fitting into any one sexual stereotype of genre put the mother of two at ease.