Mother's Confliciton Pt. 08

Story Info
Michelle is finally taken by her son.
9.8k words
4.67
25.5k
31

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
797 Followers

Mother Submission: Part 8

Michelle White walks past her guest room, looking in at the destroyed bed; she knows she should fix it, but the naughty wife has been on an emotional rollercoaster for the past few hours and, at the moment, cannot make herself care no matter how hard she tries. The trip has been a wild ride as she spent the day wondering if her husband Jason loved his sidepiece more than her if she was going to survive what she thought was a sexual assault from Joseph. The final stop though the best that relieved her the most, Jason wanted to spare her the trip's boredom and let Marc use his extra ticket. The exhausted wife pulls the door shut to hide the mess as she walks to her bedroom. The exhausted woman looks at the sleeping clothes on her dresser that have been collecting dust. Michelle's newfound penchant for sleeping nude or semi-nude has rendered her pajamas obsolete. She shakes her weary head again, saying no to the idea of wearing them as she runs her hands through her long, tangled auburn hair. Michelle winces in pain, as her scalp is sensitive to the touch, a side effect of the rough hair pulling Joseph gave her. Her body temperature still running high as she throws the comforter to the floor and peels back, just the sheet. The tired woman drops her barely-there robe to the floor as Michelle climbs into the bed. She sighs deeply as the softness of the silk sheets relaxes her muscles, as she sinks off into her dreams.

Ryan White and his girlfriend Maddie have finished their time together as she gathers her clothing off his floor. The young woman's body aches from the after-effects of her boyfriend's vigorous use of her. She loves the ache and hopes to feel it many more times with him as she bends to pick up her panties from the floor. "Here, you keep these." She says with a grin as she holds them out for Ryan to take them.

"Uh...why?"

"I don't know, maybe in the morning if you wake up horny, you will jerk off into them," Maddie says as she lays the lacey undergarment on the dresser. "Maybe you will think of me, or maybe you'll think of your mom."

"Um...Okay thanks," Ryan says, unsure how to respond to such a thing. He flashes a small half-smile as he looks at the lacey undergarment on his dresser, almost as if they are a trophy.

The young couple kisses one more time as Maddie tries to walk down the steps as quiet as possible to exit the home without alerting anyone. Ryan quietly closes the door and resets the alarm on the house after letting her out. Like his mother, the nineteen-year-old returns to his room; he is happy to drop his tired body into his bed for rest. The young man, while exhausted, feels restless as he tosses and turns in his bed. The images and thoughts of his mom running rampant in his head as he flips his pillow for the third time, hoping it will somehow be more comfortable than it was the last time he did it. After much turning and moving, Ryan finally manages to find a spot to drift off to sleep.

________________________________________________________________

Miles away from his family at a work conference, Jason White leans over his hotel room desk. The sleepy man sits at the small wobbly office chair, clicking away on his keyboard, oblivious to what has been transpiring at his home. The overworked systems manager glances at his watch, noting the time is four in the morning. He yawns as he grabs the small foam coffee cup taking a sip from it as he rubs his dark tried eyes. The long nights with his wife and his lover taking a toll on the thirty-nine-year-old. He stands from his squeaky office chair to yawn and stretches as he grabs his phone from his desk and walks towards the door to exit his room. As he steps into the well-lit hallway, Jason has to squint and blink his eyes several times to readjust his vision. He rolls his head around, attempting to loosen the cramp in his neck from sleeping on the plane. The sight of the brightly illuminated Red Bull machine a few feet down the hall catches the weary man's gaze. He wonders if that is what he needs to get him going since his coffee has seemingly been ineffective.

Jason walks down the hall towards the small alcove housing, an ice machine, and a few vending machines. He shrugs as he looks at the various items in the snack machine before turning his attention to what brought him down the hall in the first place. "Well, they say it gives you wings." Jason chuckles as he swipes his debit card.

"I never trust those things?"

Jason jumps at the sound of the familiar voice behind him. "Oh, hey Marc," Jason says as he turns to face the voice that startled him. "What things? Energy drinks?"

"No card readers on vending machines," Marc says as he points at the brightly lit up yellow card slot.

"I've never really use them much; Michelle and the kids keep telling me I need to set up Apple Pay on my phone and use it for things like this."

"I don't trust them either." Marc chuckles as his eyes lock in on the snack machine.

"Oh well, desperate times." Jason laughs as he retrieves his cold silver and blue can from the tray and cracks up the pop-top. The sleepy man sips the cold drink wrinkling his nose as the flavor hits his taste buds. "I don't know how people drink this crap."

"I think they taste better with vodka, and besides, the Monster's are better," Marc says as he swipes his debit card and selects the large black and green can from the top row of the other drink machine.

"I thought you didn't trust those things?"

"I don't, but I still use them, I don't trust banks either, but I use one." Marc laughs as he grabs the large can from the vending tray.

"That's way bigger than mine."

"Yeah, its genetics; the black ones usually are bigger." Marc laughs as he opens the top on the can.

"I meant the can asshole. Besides, how many black ones have you been looking at?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever. So anyway, what time is our conference today?" Marc says, dismissing Jason's insult and subsequent question.

"We got a couple hours. I need to finish my presentation." Jason says as he starts to head back down the hall towards his hotel room.

"Yeah, I was putting some finishing touches on mine as well," Marc says as he gulps from his energy drink while following his friend down the hall. "Cheap ass company should've flown us out a day earlier this coming in napping, then doing work is bull shit."

"Well, you know how it is. It was all a business decision."

"Of fuck that corporate answer crap. You know I am right." Marc's eyebrows rise, and his cheeks turn red as he tries to get across his point.

"I didn't say you were wrong." Jason laughs as his friend's rants have always entertained him.

"So anyway, instead of bitching about cheap-ass VP's let's talk about what I heard through the grapevine," Marc says as his tone quickly shifts from annoyed to upbeat and excited.

"Oh yeah, and what are the grapevines talking about these days."

"I heard you and the better half partied with Johnny and Shelly."

"I need better grapevines; I never hear about anything good." Jason laughs as he takes a deep breath and downs the entire can. "That stuff is horrible." He says as he squeezes the sides of the aluminum can, crushing it before tossing into a small recycling bin sitting next to some chairs in the hallway.

"Like I said, it tastes better with vodka, and don't ignore me. So did you two party with them two or what?"

"Yeah, we had a cookout and some entertainment." Jason nonchalantly states, his cock twitching slightly as he thinks back to the group activities.

"Wow, they like never invite people from the parties to their house. You two must have made an impression." Marc says as he looks around the hotel hallway to see if anyone is nearby. "So did Johnny and you?"

"Damn Marc, you're worse than a gossiping teenager," Jason says in a forceful whisper as he shakes his hands for added emphasis on his words.

"I know, I know...I am just curious," Marc replies as he continues to scan the hallway to ensure the pair is free from anyone possibly eavesdropping. "We have been trying to get closer with the two for a while, and we haven't had much luck."

"I tell you what, how about after the conference today me and you go get some lunch. I will give you all the juicy details if that will chill you out," Jason says as he slightly grins while also rolling his eyes.

"I wish I could, but I can't. Celeste is so excited we have this time together she has our day planned out after we get done with work today. By the way, thanks again for giving her the extra ticket. She and I usually try to have a lunch day once a week and then hit up the Perkins, and well, we haven't had much chance of that lately because I have been so busy."

Jason raises an eyebrow as he stares at his friend with curiosity. "The Perkins? That is like an hourly rate type of place, isn't it?"

"Yeah, we like sleazy motels; sometimes we have even hired a prostitute to join us," Marc says with slightly pink cheeks and a broad smile across his face.

"Well, maybe when you get back to the hotel, stop by my room, and I can clue you in on more. I have like zero plans for the next few days. Just want to get through this work shit and get back home." Jason replies as he looks around the hallway now as well to ensure none of their other coworkers have stepped out into the hall. Jason gives a slightly nervous chuckle as he hopes to end the already uncomfortable conversation that is continuing to spiral out of control.

Marc sighs deeply as he can feel his palms becoming sweaty while his stomach slightly churns. He holds up his index finger to stop his friend from going to his room as he tries to think out what he wants to say. "No...Uh...Well...I know Celeste will want to hear all about it too. Do you want to maybe come to lunch with us today after work and well..." Marc's voice suspiciously trailing off, stopping short of finishing his thought.

Jason stares at his friend as he feels a little perplexed by this exchange as he quickly mulls over the invitation. "Well yeah, I guess I could join you two," Jason says as he cannot help wondering where Marc's sentence was about to lead.

"Awesome, Celeste will be excited too."

Jason turns to walk towards his hotel room door but pauses and turns to face Marc again. "First though I got a question, I got to ask, what the heck is so special about Johnny and Shelly? Man, you've been falling all over yourself since you found out that's who we hooked up with at the party, and now about us going to their house, what gives?"

Marc can feel his pulse quicken as he thinks about the couple in question. "Well, like I said, we have been wanting some private time with them, and they started our group. The two of them virtually never do hookups with the group outside of parties, and well, she is just a sexpot, and he's willing to do almost anything. Celeste and I have wanted to party with them alone for a while, but they never invite us. A lot of the people you saw at that party want to party with them, outside the group."

Jason nods as his friend speaks; he feels a small rush of confidence that somehow he and his wife managed to make it into the good graces of the popular couple. "Well, I wish I could say it was something I did, but I don't know what our deal is with them; Michelle is close with Shelly, they bonded or something. Their relationship has been how we got involved with them outside of your group." Jason confesses to his friend as he ends the conversation with a shrug and enters his hotel room.

The now overly caffeinated Jason returns to his laptop and views his PowerPoint slide show again. He groans at how boring he thinks it is but, at the same time, acknowledges it conveys all the information he needs to share. 'Welcome to PowerPoint hell, ladies and gentlemen. I am your host Jason White." The jittery man laughs, as he knows his will be one of many slide shows he will see today.

______________________________________

The loud buzz erupting from the small white clock jars Ryan White awake after only a few hours of sleep. "Why the fuck did I set that? I don't even have class on Mondays." Ryan grumbles to himself as he slaps the off button on the clock displaying the time of seven in the morning. The tired nineteen-year-old tries to close his heavy eyelids, but the buzzing of his phone vibrating against his nightstand impedes this plan. "Fuck I need more than three hours of sleep!" He angrily says aloud as he slaps his hands down on his bed in frustration before grabbing for the phone. The sight of Maddie's name prompts an immediate change in mood for the tired teen as Ryan presses the answer button. "Hey, what's up?" He asks after placing the phone to his ear.

"Just checking in on you; it was kind of a weird night."

"Yeah, but I think it was fun."

"Oh, I do too; I just worry. I hope I didn't tell you too much."

"About your parents?"

"Well, duh! Of course, about that, it isn't well normal." Maddie says with a nervous giggle, the raven-haired twenty-three-year-old almost shocked that her boyfriend would ask if that was what she was referring to when she said she might have shared too much. "I don't exactly go around advertising the fact I have done that. I am not exactly proud of it, but then again, I am not ashamed of it either." Maddie says as she lets out a deep sigh. The young woman attempts to center herself as she knows she is somewhat babbling.

Ryan smiles as he listens to his girlfriend; he knows her mind is in overdrive, and he knows she is pretty much freaking out that she shared such a private thing with him. "Maddie, calm down. It isn't normal, but it is also kind of hot, and it made me feel a little better about my own home life." Ryan says, trying to reassure his girlfriend, everything is okay. "We watched my mom last night. I have no room to judge, and well, things around here have only been getting more and more less normal."

"Watching and doing aren't the same, unless have you?"

"Have I what? Fucked my mom? No."

Maddie playfully twirls her long black locks as she thinks about her boyfriend and his mother together. "Be hot if you did, anyway...Getting into that is not why I called; I just wanted to check in, I am working tonight, so I won't see you most likely. I know you've like maybe slept for three or four hours, so I am sorry if I woke you." Maddie says as she tries to redirect the conversation.

The previous frustration all but gone from the teen's mind, as he feels soothed by his girlfriend's voice. "It's all good. I am glad you called." Ryan says as he leans back on the small stack of pillows on his bed, grasping his long thick cock slowly stroking it as he thinks about how his girlfriend said it would be hot if he fucked his mom. "I can always get a nap later."

"Oh my god, Ryan, Are you jerking off?" Maddie asks as she can detect the faint change in her boyfriend's voice.

"Maybe..."

Maddie's lips curl to a wicked grin as she wonders what has happened in her boyfriend's house that has made things less normal and him naughtier. "What are you thinking about and don't lie," Maddie says with a little authority to her voice as she tries to press Ryan for information.

"I' m...I' m... I'm thinking of my mom." Ryan says as he hesitates to admit it, but feels a weight lifted from his shoulders as he does. The young man's grip tightens slightly, and his pace increases as he reveals it to Maddie.

"Is momma's baby boy all big and hard for her?"

"Yeah, I am, mom."

"Call me, mommy."

"Yes, I am mommy."

"Do you want to suckle mommy's big boobs as you stroke for me?"

"Oh fuck yes, I do, Mommy."

"Want to slide that big dick into the hole you came out of?"

"Fuck, that is so wrong." Ryan grunts and groans as his girlfriend's dirty words excite him, pushing him even more into their taboo phone role play.

"Come on, son, tell me tell your mommy...I didn't ask if it was wrong; I asked if you wanted to fuck mommy with that big dick."

"Fuck yes...yes, I want to fuck you, mommy." Ryan moans out as he feels his cock jump, the teen sitting on the edge of orgasm, as he holds his phone tightly with one hand and violently jerks himself off with the other.

"Mmm, I bet that would feel so good inside...Shit, I am going to be late for work," Maddie says as she suddenly breaks character after catching a glimpse of her wall clock.

"Please...I am so close." Ryan pleads, as his pace has not deterred.

"I know, and I am so sorry I didn't mean to even start something I couldn't finish," Maddie says with genuine remorse in her voice.

"It's cool. I get it." Ryan says his pace slowly, but his stroking continuing.

"Your mom does seem really kinky and naughty; like what we saw last night, that was not some tame sex. She might actually want to fuck you too," Maddie says as she pictures her boyfriend with his own mother.

"But what about us?" Ryan asks as he has a feeling that his girlfriend just gave her blessing for him to pursue something with his own mother.

"I wouldn't call that cheating its family, but anyway, I got to go. I love you bye-bye," Maddie says quickly as she ends the call to avoid any further discussion with her boyfriend.

Ryan continues to stroke himself slowly as his thoughts are a jumbled mess. The teen groans slightly as he drifts aimlessly from Maddie to his sister then back to his mother. The teen groans as he starts gripping himself tighter than usual, his fist-pumping up and down his swollen shaft, almost abusing his cock.

Michelle White carelessly pushes her son's bedroom door open and is frozen wide-eyed as she takes in the sight on her son's bed."Oh my, I am so sorry, Ryan; I thought you had classes today." Michelle nervously says as she tries to remain calm while clutching the clothes basket tight against her waist.

"Oh shit!" Ryan exclaims as his eyes shoot open, immediately locking in on his mother, standing in his doorway, holding a small black laundry basket against her hip. Michelle's outfit consisting of a pair of form-fitting shorts and a tiny tank top that barely contains her ample chest. The barely-there outfit immediately let Ryan know what kind of day his mother was in the mood to have.

Michelle can feel her body temperature rising as she lingers in the doorway staring at her son's large swollen cock. She feels the tingle between her legs as her mouth waters slightly at the hard flesh pointing straight up at the ceiling. Her pale blue eyes trace up and down the veiny shaft her son much like her husband gifted with length and girth. The mother admires how Ryan's cock is like Jason's. It is nearly perfectly straight, the shaft and balls practically hairless. This moment is the first time the wanton mother has received a close up look at her son in such a state. Michelle feels the urge to pounce on her son filling her body as her right-hand grips on the laundry basket with increasing force. The lightheaded lust-filled mother's knuckles are almost white as she places her other hand on the doorframe for support.

Ryan can feel his cheeks becoming warm as his eyes remained locked on his mother's. Still, despite the embarrassment he is feeling, the hardness of his cock does not dissipate. "Mom, can you give me some privacy?" Ryan finally asks as he cannot break his stare.

Michelle's inner voices scream at her to attack Ryan while another meekly tells her to back out of the room. The mother of two struggles with a mix of urges as she opens her mouth and fights to find her words. "Privacy? Like the privacy, you gave me watching me change my clothes some time ago?" Michelle sarcastically asks as she turns to walk away from her son's room. The mother's long heels clicking on the hardwood floor of the hallway as she hurries away.

"What the fuck? She knew I watched her?" Ryan's grip on his cock loosens slightly as the feeling of shock fills his body at the revelation his mother just presented to him. "She masturbated as I watched. What the fuck, mom." Even though the nineteen-year-old had recently come to grips with his mother not being as pure and innocent as he wanted to believe she was, this news still rocked the young man.

Tazz27
Tazz27
797 Followers