Mother's Confliciton Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle's trembling body appreciates the moment of rest as the large piece of flesh pulls out. Still, at the same time, the abused mother feels confused by her son's words. "baby...what did we do?... I am so sorry if we..." Michelle tries to question and apologize in between gasps for breath.

Ryan cuts his mother's words off as he gazes at her. "I just wanted a normal family; I thought we had a normal family. However, we don't, and Gwen's right; I am no better than her. But it's only because you all made me do this." Ryan's words have a clear tone of sorrow coupled with anger as he thinks back to the day with his sister. Gwen told him how he was just as bad as she was, and he felt he already accepted this realization with Maddie, but now he knows he was lying to himself previously. The proverbial floodgates are opening inside of Ryan as the floodwaters of sexual deviance overtake him.

The sexually driven son stares at his mother, her large breasts still heaving up and down, her long auburn hair a disheveled mess. He smiles before he reaches out, grasping his mother's weary legs and rolling her to her stomach. "I am not fucking done with you." Ryan coldly states as he slaps his hand down hard onto his mother's supple butt cheek.

"Ryan, I am sorry if you think we did something to you." Michelle cries out as the pain of the slap rushes through her. The mother torn now between wanting more from her son and wanting to comfort and make him care for him.

"You're not fucking sorry, you don't fucking care!" Ryan growls as several more slaps follow in rapid succession as the teen alternates, which cheek he abuses, leaving them both a rosy red before moving up behind Michelle. The son's cock still throbbing hard as he rubs it up and down his mother's butt crack then down to her still soaking wet slit teasing his mother's hot flesh causing small goosebumps to form across her body. "Do you want more?"

The lascivious mother knows her son is right. She really is not sorry, she does care, but she is not sorry, she wanted to be this person, and she told them she would be this person with or without them. Michelle nods yes to the question posed by her son as her nerves are on edge from the grazing of the swollen cock head against her flesh.

"I asked a fucking question!" Ryan says as he jerks back on his mother's long auburn locks.

"Yes...Yes, I want more."

"Who do you want it from?"

"You..." Michelle responds as she feels confused about the question.

"Tell me that then," Ryan says as he continues to tease his mother's snatch from behind.

Michelle's pulse is racing as her tightly constricted hair holds her head back. "Mommy needs her son to fuck her." The words igniting a new level of humiliation and shame within Michelle.

Ryan does not say another word as he pushes himself into his mother from behind. The teen jerks back roughly with every thrust forward, making his mother arch her back to meet him deeply plunging into her. "Is this what you wanted mom? Is this the life you wanted?" Ryan angrily questions his mother as he glares at the back of her head.

Michelle's body swirling with sensations from pain to pleasure as she is grudge fucked from behind by her teenage son. The mother of two's head spinning as she can hear her son's words but can barely comprehend them let alone answer him.

"Come on bitch, why don't you answer me?" Ryan questions as he turns loose of Michelle's hair and locks one hand onto each side of his mother's waist. The tight crushing grip painfully squeezes Michelle as Ryan begins thrusting forwards while jerking his mother back into him. He grunts and groans as his mother's butt smashes into his pelvis.

"Yes...fuck yes...yes...fuck..." Michelle moans out as the deep plunging cock is now hitting deeper into her taboo pussy. The salacious mother's eyes roll back into her head while her eyelids flutter as Michelle feels overtaken by intense waves of pleasure.

Ryan can feel his mother's intense quivering underneath him as violently thrusts his full length into Michelle's welcoming pussy. "Are you cumming? Are you cumming on your son's dick?" The teenager growls out the questions as he struggles to keep the dominant persona that seems to excite his mom.

"I am a bad mom, I know, but you feel so good...fill me, fill mommy with your cum." Michelle says, pleading for her son's seed. The near exhausted mother wants to feel the explosion inside of her but also needs to rest.

Ryan groans as he can feel his large near hairless balls start to tighten; he knows he cannot hold out much longer. He grunts and groans as the sensations of his mother's slit enveloping every inch of his swollen cock begin to build up. The teenager looks down at his mother's firm round butt and wonders what it would be like to take it also. However, the thoughts are fleeting as he soon feels it happening; his veiny shaft pulsates as he erupts inside his own mother filling her with his cum.

Michelle howls as the explosion inside her almost feels as if it burning her insides. The hot sticky explosion of cum erupting from her own son filling her taboo hole. "Yes...Yes...fuck..." She moans out as she rakes her nails down her bedsheets as her abused hole is flooded with taboo jism.

Ryan clenches his eyes tightly as he pushes himself balls deep into his mother from behind the teenager's muscular chest rising and falling, as his body shakes. The moment of surreal pleasure coursing through his body as his head spins, and he lays down on top of his mother. The boy's bare chest pressed tightly against Michelle's bare back as the only sound in the room that of the couple's heavy labored breathing. However, the euphoric moment is fleeting as Ryan blinks his eyes a few times just as the reality of the situation sinks in fully. The familiar scent of his mother's perfume emanating from her neck, bringing the young man back to reality and out of his sex-fueled haze. Ryan begins to shake as he withdraws his still semi-hard cock from his mother.

Michelle feeling her son's weight lifting off her back, turns over to face him. The mother, however, is surprised but what she finds. Ryan looks terrified to her; the moment of sexual bliss quickly begins to fade from the mother's body, as she is concerned for her son. "Ryan, sweetie? Ryan, are you okay?" Michelle questions as she places a hand on her son's bare chest to shake him a little to see if she can snap him out of his gaze.

"Mom, I am sorry..."

"Ryan, don't be sorry. I think this has been a long time coming."

"I shouldn't have done any of that or said those things," Ryan says as all the anger and aggressiveness the teen had shown moments earlier begins to fade. The same feelings of embarrassment and humiliation that filled Ryan after he was with his sister Gwen began to build inside the young man.

"I loved it. I loved my big strong son holding me down and taking me. I have wanted it for a while, Ryan, I am not mad." Michelle says with a smile as she runs her fingers through her son's short hair. "I guess I need to get cleaned up," Michelle says as she looks around the room for her clothes.

Michelle's words bring back vivid memories to Ryan's mind of the day he was with Gwen for the first time. His younger sister said something similar after they had finished their tryst as well. Ryan places his hands on his mother, preventing her from exiting the bed. "Can I taste you?"

"Taste me?" Michelle asks, almost confused at the question, as it seems even more out of character from what had occurred earlier.

Ryan nods his head as he can barely look his mother in the eye. "I want to lick your pussy mom," Ryan says, the young man shaking as he speaks.

Michelle's head whirls as she feels taken aback by the sudden tonal shift of her son. He was only moments ago almost ripping her wide open, but now he seems almost scared to even make eye contact. The lustful mother grins slightly as she lays back on the bed, her head resting on the headboard as she spreads her sore legs apart for her son. Ryan lowers his head as he moves into position. The teenager's cock is almost throbbing again as he inhales his mother's scent. The sight of Michelle's abused pussy filling Ryan with excitement and embarrassment. He knows he lost control and feels ashamed that he did. The teen breaths in deeply, taking the smell deep into his lungs, the slow deep breaths calming him slightly as he admires his mother's pussy. The hot hair exhaled from Ryan's nose and mouth cause Michelle to squirm with anticipation on the bed. "Come on honey, you want to eat momma's pussy?" Michelle questions as she uses her sweetest motherly tone. The mother trying to simultaneously ease her son's nerves and get some more attention to her body at the same time.

Ryan opens his mouth as he thinks back to the day with Gwen. He feels a rush of excitement as the memories of how much he relished the moment when he ate her creamy pussy flood his lust-fueled brain. He flicks his tongue against the hot sticky flesh; the taste of his mother mixed with cum begins to fill his mouth as he beings to lap Michelle's abuse slit faster.

"That's it, Ryan eat mommy's creamy pie." Michelle moans out as she rolls her own nipples between her fingers, giving them a little pinch as she does it. The mother feels a small jolt run through her body as she looks down and can see part of her son's face each time he raises his tongue upwards. The sight of Ryan, her first-born licking her in what should be a forbidden way, has Michelle on the edge of another intense orgasm almost instantly. "That's it right there, sweetie...more...more..."

Ryan follows his mother's directions. He focuses all his attention on the spot that is eliciting the most moans from Michelle. The young man's tongue dances and massages over the place as he easily slides a finger inside to pull out more of the freshly deposited cum. Michelle's long slender fingers lock into what little of her son's short brown hair she can grab as she pushes his face against her. The orgasming woman raises her butt off the bed as she feels almost out of control of her actions. Ryan struggles to breathe as his mouth and nose are full of his mother's well-fucked gash. As the extreme waves of sexual gratification begin to subside, Michelle's raised bottom crashes back to the wet sheets, and she releases her grip on her son's head. Ryan pulls his head back as he quickly takes multiple breaths, his lips coated in a mix of cum and pussy juices as he smiles at his mother.

Michelle smiles back as she is filled with joy. Her son's look is not like she saw when he first took her but almost reminiscent of the innocent shy little boy that she remembers from his youth. "Ryan, I hope that you're okay?"

"I don't know what I am anymore, Mom."

"I understand that I have those same moments as well," Michelle replies as she fully sympathizes with her son's thoughts. She too does not fully understand what she is anymore; Michelle thinks back to a moment in a conversation with Shelly as she looks lovingly at her son. "Well Ryan, I am going to give you some advice that was given to me when I started doing whatever this is that I do. Do not try to label it, don't try and tag yourself. I think we try too hard to put everything in neat little categories, and it doesn't always work that way.

Ryan can feel a sense of ease at the words of his mother. He has all his life wanted to place things into a specific category; that is what led to his issues with his mother's behavior. "What do we do now?"

"I think we both need to clean up some," Michelle replies as she rolls off the bed and begins to walk towards the master bath.

Ryan stares at his mother's firm, heart-shaped bottom as she walks away. The son has a sense of pride and embarrassment as he can see the crimson handprints adoring his mother's soft skin. The young man wonders if he should follow his mother or go to his own bathroom before Michelle settles the debate for him.

"Well, are you coming?" The mother asks as she leans against the white-trimmed doorframe looking at her son still resting on the large king-sized bed.

Gwen's pussy screams for attention as she has maintains her position leaning against the wall leading to the upstairs. The sounds of her mother and brother echoing their way down to her as her lips maintain an evil grin. "I still haven't got what I want, but that bitch got Ryan." The eighteen-year-old says with a slightly annoyed laugh before quietly walking up the steps.

The blonde-haired, green-eyed teen thinks about what she should do as she stands in the hallway, her emerald eyes scan the area, weighing different options. "I could just go to my room, but then again, what fun is that. I could go to Ryan's and wait on that little perv to come in, but then what about mom?" The devious teen looks at the open bedroom door to her parent's room. The sight of the wrecked bed adorned with the apparent wet spot causes her to playfully twitch her thin eyebrows and nibble on her bottom lip. "Hmm, this one looks to be just right..." She says with a playful sigh as she walks into the master bedroom and begins shedding her clothes as she heads for the bed.