Mother's Consent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers

I felt Shakti ease herself out from under her mother's sari.

"Well daughter?" Rajni asked.

"More than well -- great." Shakti replied. "He tried hard to resist. He couldn't. And he is amply endowed. We want him."

'We?' What did Shakti mean? I couldn't ask because my mouth was still gagged by her panties.

+++

Slowly the two women unfastened the clothes holding me. My head was the last to be released from its confinement inside Ranji's bra and cropped blouse. Shakti pulled her sodden panties out of my mouth and threw them aside. Before I could pull my head from between Ranji's breasts a Shakti nipple pushed between my lips followed by a large part of her breast. I could wrap my arms around Shakti's body as I struggled to breathe through my nose.

Shakti slowly pulled her breast away. Her face was smiling as she looked at me.

"That was just the start, Adam. So far you have convinced me that your assets..." Shakti's eyes looked down for a second or two, "...are acceptable, but in our culture it is the parent's approval that is more important. We are going to bed. Ranji wants her opportunity to appreciate your assets."

Did they mean? They did. I was given time to shave and shower before I joined a naked mother and daughter on a very large bed. I wasn't given an opportunity to sleep until the early hours. I had explored both women's clefts with my tongue, nibbled and sucked four breasts, and I had ridden Ranji and Shakti before they rode me, individually and together.

I was tired out when I fell asleep with my head resting against Ranji's breast. Shakti's head was on my shoulder with her hand resting on my well-used asset.

+++

Shortly after dawn, early because it was summer, I had to prove my suitability as a potential husband to daughter and mother. Eventually they left a worn-out Adam asleep again, dreaming of four breasts and the delights of a mother and daughter working together to enjoy a man. I had enjoyed it too but was worried whether I could continue to satisfy two demanding women.

After breakfast Ranji announced formally that I had proved myself acceptable to be Shakti's husband. She left the two of us together to work out where and how we would marry while she went to look after the shop.

We actually did sit down and plan the marriage. I was too well used to think about sexual activities but I enjoyed Shakti's frequent kissing. The marriage would be a very quiet affair in the local Registry office. We would go there on Monday morning to book a date and time, fill in the necessary paperwork, and pay the fees. We didn't expect that many of Ranji's male relations would attend but we would invite them -- and their women. The reception would be late in the evening when all the extended family's shops had shut.

I thought of something we, as a married couple, could do for Ranji's male relations. Apart from the shop building owned by Ranji, which was freehold, most of the others were renting the shops. Shakti and I could approach the owners of the shop buildings and buy the freeholds. We would probably be better landlords than the current ones.

Ranji came back upstairs for lunch. While we ate I asked Shakti, in her capacity as my employee when back at work on Monday, to find out who owned her family's shops and what offers they might consider for the freehold.

"You're devious, Adam," Shakti retorted. "With us as their landlord the men can't complain about me marrying you."

"Complain? I hope not. What I want to do is make them feel that our marriage is an advantage to them, so that I can get their real approval, not their reluctant one."

"It might work," Ranji said. "they have consented but they don't like it. Shakti and I? We think Adam is a great addition to the family. A son in law who loves his mother in law too? Of course I'm delighted to consent to your marriage to Shakti. I'm sure she'll let me borrow you from time to time."

+++

I had won Shakti's mother's consent. Now I have to live with two women who want sex often. I'm hoping I have the stamina to satisfy my wife Shakti and my mother in law Ranji. I love them both.

+++

The End

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers