All Comments on 'Mother's Darling Boy Ch. 01'

by Sedona020

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Wanton Desires

Nothing more beautiful than mother and son realizing their wanton desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Real life story

I felt the same way with my son but his dad is still with us .

I lost a bet with him and his Dad over him not being a virgin . He was and was more than his Dad at 7 plus . Husband saw it all drunk .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TOO FUNNY!!!

Mommy was a virgin? Son fucked her in the Virginia? Sonny boy had to have a nick name of pencil dick. 3 inches around is about the size of a small broom handle.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 4 years ago
Needs work

Not completely bad but two specific things.

1. It is very choppy.

2. The word sex is a noun not a name and because of that you do not capitalize the s.

But not all that bad so you get ***

writerjabwriterjabover 4 years ago
Why the vulgar talk?

Your narration of events, while definitely rushed, was well done. But then mom’s words felt inconsistent to the mood of the story. Cum slut? Let the two love each other first!

Mandal46Mandal46over 4 years ago
Name change!!!!

Michael became Mathew then back to Michael more than once. Not an error that detracted one from the story but a quick read through before submitting would have spotted and corrected the errors. Still a 5* score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sloppy. Should have read through it before posting then you could have decided whether he was Michael or Matthew. The

language she used was unrealistic seeing it was her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have been 5 stars but for silly mistakes like words missing and name changes. Plus doubtful the mother would use the word cunt on their first fuck or at all. Still a good storyline 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSedona020@Sedona020
As long as i can recall and from the first time I got a hard on and knew what it was for I wanted to make love to my mother and sister. The ultimate prize would have been able to breed both of them. However this was all in my mind and it never happened. The greatest disappoint...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES