All Comments on 'Mother's Day Gift'

by justkeeprunning

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Good story, real photos of a beautiful woman . Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
geerrrraate

5

QueenofEroticaQueenofEroticaover 6 years ago
Fab

Great Story keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!!

Great story!! Can't wait to read more from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice photos. Well written story.

What the ever loving fuck...oh hell no...hubby ain't getting jack shit tonight and maybe not ever again. My brain won't stop running what happens if she says no and the two goober heads get to explain the set up.

But that's me. I hate normal surprises and have publicly promised that anyone pranking me will be dead to me. But it was a good story. Really. For someone else. I guess. Ok. I'm done now.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
Great story and pictures

Only wish I was her, Oh my would I have so much fun. If he was nice I would let him have all three pleasure holes then when I got home hubby would have to taste me to see where He came the most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sneaky Bastard

Score one for Hubby and his friend! Wonder why Hubby did not nail that tail before she left for her friend's house? Wonder what Hubby owed his friend? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Me thinks Roc will have 'splainin' to do when Kayla gets back home (after she fucks his dick off!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
funny

Sounds like you got a great mothersday gift. It was funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it! Great story and the pics were a great addition. Please....keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

While on a nature walk through the woods, she is surprised by two men. They tie her between two trees and cut her clothes off. Of course she gets so turned on by what they are doing that she gets soaking wet and eager for cock. During the action it becomes known that it is one brother who is helping out his younger brother to lose his virginity. The virgin brother takes her several times. She thinks she is still within her safe days, so she hopes she doesn't get pregnant.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

The only good part of this are the pictures.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have fantasies involving several of my husband's friends taking me to an isolated location and gangbanging me and filming the entire event.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous