All Comments on 'Mother's Day, Mother's Way'

by HunterTrango

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow. Such an awesome incredible story. Too bad my mom refused to talk to me, let me touch her but she allowed me to spy on her all the time. I tried to get closer to her & make a move one day but she wanted no part of it. Said we couldn't. We shouldn't. I think deep down inside she wanted it as much as I did but wasn't willing to give in to rules of society.

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatus11 months ago

we readers are allllways writing this, but really: GIVE US MOAR! great start, great seduction, hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope there is part 2 or more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good story from start to finish with possibilities for expansion into additional chapters. If more chapters can develop, I hope the author will let mom grow the bush back. I only rated this one a 4, because mom was not full bush mom.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story and mother always knows what the son is up too!! Gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love aggressive mothers who go after what they so selfishly want. They know their young virile sons are helpless especially once that cock is deep inside…so hopefully for her, she gets pregnant and is able to end her son’s pathetic marriage…beyond hot..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Please continue with next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best mom ever. Love when she points out all

The hot things she does that the wife doesn’t. Great descriptions throughout but especially when describing the flavors of mother’s ass.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A lovely story about honest, authentic maternal loving. This mother handled the situation very responsibly and appropriately. She saw an opportunity to love her son, and she acted skillfully towards that purpose. I do hope however that while she's pregnant, she grows out a thick unkempt bush. Pubic hair belongs on a mother, even if we do enjoy seeing the full geometry of her labia. Now that she's inbred preggers, I think the mystery and modesty of a full bush is appropriate for the cunt that fucked herself into a grandmother, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great Story.

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintilla11 months ago

Absolutely amazing! Really enjoyed that story and hope for more, maybe including the wife?! However, breeding is a turn off but appreciate those that are into it. We all have our "thing".

Much love 5*

MrSilver69PegMrSilver69Peg11 months ago

I can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. I would want French kissing though, but not after my mom had just licked my ass clean. Still gave a 4.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome story. I love mom seducing son stories, they are the best. I think this is my third or fifth time reading this story, which I'm probably read again. I keep looking for Melissa to reveal that his mom has shared with her about their relationship and Melissa is OK with it. 🙂🙂

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 2 months ago

M/S are much better when the Moms are the aggressor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHunterTrango@HunterTrango
I come from the world of adult films and the stories I will post are some that we would have made back in the days were adult films had a little more story to augment the sex. I have a significant other who has been writing some good erotica lately here on LE. Being highly ...