All Comments on 'Mother's Day Pt. 01'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unique

I wasn't sure whether or not i'd like this approach but the more I read, the more worked up I got. Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kind like my scenario

I do this with with my older sister.. we have a thing where as soon as my brother in law leaves for work, I go to her home, walk right up to the bedroom and she's already lying on the bed , on her back, just in things highs and heels.. nothing else.. every day we fuck 5-6 hours then she kicks me out.. I'm 22 she's 27.. who needs a girlfriend when you have a 5'1 112 woman providing pussy daily

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Hmmmmm

What a deliciously odd story. When the gift mishap occurred, I expected all three of them to get together, and that’s when things took a major left turn! Putting aside the fact that the gift intended for his girlfriend was kind of incongruent for a couple experiencing intimacy issues, and the fact that I enjoy a lot more build up and reluctance in my incest stories, this was a good tale about submissiveness and humiliation, two things I also enjoy.

Well done.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 6 years ago
Scorching

Love this story, a nice mommy slut is what so many of us need but so few of us can get.

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

I never realized I had a "casual" sex kink until I read your stories. This was another fun one! Thank you!!

vikster89vikster89almost 6 years ago
5 star

Brilliant story yet again. The casual nature of the sex and the mom getting off on being treated like an object is so hot! Perhaps you can roleplay her in different outfits? Teacher, secretary, police officer etc... take it up a notch. Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Given the opportunity, I would've loved to have my mom like this during my marriage. As it turned out though, I didn't start having sex with my mom until after I divorced my wife. Mom and I were talking one day and she said that she'd take care of whatever I needed from that day on. When I told her to prove it, she took off her clothes and sucked my dick. That started 4 yrs of multiple fucking every day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Quickie

Maybe not for everyone, as someone else said, there's not much in the way of romance and the like, but it's not that type of story. Personally, I thought it was a great short read, and I hope for more.

IlovemymotherIlovemymotheralmost 6 years ago
More

More asap brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best story yet

Thank you very much for for such a hot story. For me, this is your best story yet .

My only request is that adding dirty talk and name calling only makes the humiliation more effective and story hotter. Thank you very much for considering the request.

Note: I left the same feedback for another story of yours in error. My apologies.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Hilariously (or not) I wanted the slut fuck and suck sessions to get longer not shorter... but really fucking hot. Stroked a nice hard cock the entire read. Actually one small little bump in character for me. It's so personal I don't know if it's fair to say but I don't want mom to have "soggy fat tits" :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

best story so far . love my cum dump mom and she loves all cocks

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

Started with great premise. Sexually frustrated mom, conflicted by son's inappropriate gift, but happy to comply as deep down she is a submissive who yearns to be humiliated. Even by her own son. But I felt the plot lost it's way

Only 3 ropes of cum

💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
3409 Followers
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES