Mother's Day Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom, realizing that lust had taken over my thinking, glanced down at my swollen cock, then asked, "Are you sure you don't want me to get on my back real quick?"

"I... uh... we shouldn't..." I stammered, clinging on the last bit of sanity I had left.

"Oooh, I know what you need," mom grinned as she got down on her knees, "A good, hard, sloppy blowjob!"

"I'll bet it's been ages since you've had a proper blowjob," she added, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, and pulling them down, along with my boxers. I didn't correct her. Although I hadn't told her all the details, she knew Laura and I were struggling.

"Oh yeah," mom giggled as my cock veered up and hit her chin, hard.

"Mom, I... I..." I stammered.

She didn't say another word. Instead, she just smiled up at me as she moved her head closer to my fat dick and slowly opened her mouth. Mom went deliberately slow, probably realizing that if she went any faster, I would no doubt instantly explode.

She worked me over for nearly ten minutes, slowly making love to my cock and balls, kissing and biting me, and off course bobbing her head up and down my shaft until I nearly came. She repeated this five or six times, clearly enjoying the fact that she was driving me crazy. I couldn't believe what a slut mom was.

Then, suddenly, after she'd just taken my cock back in her mouth, she looked up at me and asked, "You wanna cum?"

I fiercely nodded my head and panted, "Yes... fuck yes!"

Mom smiled widely and promptly started bobbing her head up and down again, faster and faster. This time she just kept going, making me scream and howl as my balls tensed up.

She really pursed her lips together as I was about to cum, causing extra friction and extra stimulation on my sensitive cock head. I screamed at the top of my lungs and unloaded in her mouth. Contrary to Laura, who consistently stopped moving her head at the first hint of cum, mom kept bobbing her head up and down furiously, while swallowing everything I shot down her throat.

Mom kept sucking until my dick was so small she could no longer keep it in her mouth. Then, she swallowed, licked her lips and swallowed again. Fearing my knees were going to give out, I moved over to the nearest chair and sat down, looking at mom sitting there on her knees, a wicked smile on her face, clearly enjoying the taste of my sperm.

"So, how was that?" she asked, unembarrassed.

"Amazing!" I moaned.

"Wanna do me a favor?" she asked, still on her knees.

"Sure," I replied.

"Leave," she whispered, clearly excited.

"What?" I whispered.

"Leave, your balls are empty... I've served my purpose!" she said, with a crackling voice.

I got up, pulled my jeans and boxers up as I stumbled out of the room, doing my best to accommodate her as quickly as possible. I got back in my car and drove home, wondering if mom was playing with herself right now.

When I got home to an empty house, I tried to keep myself busy, but of course I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. I watched some tv, had something to eat and drink, and played some computer games, until I finally turned to watching some porn.

After entertaining a healthy boner for nearly a half an hour, and gathering my courage, I took out my smartphone and texted mom, "I am coming over to fuck you!"

I jumped in the car and drove back to mom's house, while pumping my cock. I walked in through the back door and headed towards the living room, where mom was watching tv. I noticed her smartphone on her arm rest right next to her, so I assumed she'd gotten my text. As soon as she noticed me coming in, she got up, pushed her skirt and panties down and got on all fours, facing the tv. She didn't say a word, nor look back at me.

I approached her, stroking my cock. I kneeled down behind her and slowly wriggled my fat cock in her twat. She readjusted her hands once, and then simply rocked back and forth to meet my thrusts. She didn't moan, didn't speak, and didn't touch herself. She just sat there on her hands and knees, looking up at the tv, getting fucked by her son.

Needless to say, I didn't get this kind of casual action from Laura. And so, after barely three minutes of pumping her, I moaned and pulled out, ejaculating all over her ass and backside. When I got back up, and I noticed that mom wasn't, I turned and left, heading back to the car.

Once again, I drove home, relieved.

When I got home, I texted mom, "So, is this how it's going to be from now on?"

Not even a minute later, I got a text back, with nothing but a blushing smiley.

Okay, if that was how she wanted it. I had gotten over the awkwardness and the incestuous, moral objections, so I had very little reservations left. I went to bed, fantasizing about all the possibilities now in front of me.

The next day, after work, I texted mom from the car, "On my way, I need my cock sucked."

About twenty seconds later, she texted back, "It will be my pleasure."

I found mom in the kitchen, slicing vegetables. As soon as she saw me walking in, she put the knife down, wiped her hands on her apron and then swiftly took it off as she looked at me. I walked up to her, my erection already in my right hand. Mom didn't even blink and got down on her knees, grabbed my massive dong and engulfed the tip of it with her more than eager mouth. I moaned and groaned, as she started bobbing her head up and down the fat shaft, while cupping my balls with her right hand. Meanwhile, she used her left hand to unbutton her blouse and pull her bra up, exposing her fat, saggy tits.

I had been thinking about this moment all morning, and with Laura too tired to put out, I was pretty worked up. As a result, I didn't last very long. After barely three minutes, I grabbed both sides of her head, and really fucked her mouth for about ten seconds, pumping all of my sperm down her throat. She coughed and gagged, but I kept pumping her slut mouth, until all urgency was gone. When I backed up against the kitchen counter and looked down at her, she was casually licking her lips – apparently no worse for the experience.

"I really like it when you're this fast," she said, as she got up and started putting her apron back on. Then, she turned, grabbed her knife and continued slicing, not even bothering with putting her tits away again. I didn't say anything, and just walked back to the car, with a big grin on my face.

My god, this was wonderful! My mom was an easy slut, willing to get on her back, or her knees for me, anytime I wanted!

The following day, I couldn't stop thinking about what mom had said about being fast, so I planned ahead, thinking of a way to make my visits even shorter. Before leaving work, I pumped myself good and hard in the company restroom for about twenty minutes. Then, I nearly ran to my car where I took off my pants and boxers, and continued pumping my dick.

When I was about three minutes out, I sent mom another text – which I had prepared in advance – "On my way to fuck you. Meet me at the end of the driveway."

When I pulled up next to the house, I could see mom waiting for me as requested. I put the car in neutral, pulled the handbrake, but didn't switch off the engine and got out, leaving the car door open as I walked up to her, wanking my throbbing dick. Mom, looked at me, and the car, then smiled as she caught on to what I was doing and quickly hiked up her skirt – the little slut wasn't wearing any panties. Luckily, there was a fully grown hedge separating her driveway from the neighbors, so there was no privacy issue.

"Did you seriously leave the engine running?" mom asked, grinning from ear to ear, as she sat down and reclined, getting on her back. Figuring that was a rhetorical question, I didn't bother answering and got down on my knees, grabbed her legs and rammed my hard dick up her moist twat. Because of all preparatory pumping I had been doing, combined with the sheer nastiness of the whole situation, I started cumming somewhere between the sixth and seventh thrust.

Mom looked up at me, surprised and confused, at first. But when she realized that I was actually climaxing after only a few thrusts, she opened her mouth in amused shock and smiled enthusiastically. I didn't pull back this time and just unloaded inside of her. When my balls were empty, I pulled out and got up, and got back in my car, not even looking back.

Mom just laid there, leaning back on her elbows, staring at the car as it backed out of her driveway. She had the biggest, horniest smile on her face I had ever seen on a woman. I drove off, delighted with a job well done.

Once I got home, I texted her, "Quick enough?"

Her reply consisted of a panting and exhausted smiley, followed by a thumbs up.

After giving the matter a lot of thought, I decided on what I wanted the next step, in this depraved and highly dysfunctional affaire, to be. So the next day, after work, I texted mom from the car.

It contained a single, but powerful word, "Facial?"

Although I now knew that mom was a slut, and always up for some meaningless, casual sex, I also realized this was a pretty big ask. I wasn't sure if, and how she would respond.

But barely two minutes later, she simply replied, "Come on over!"

I couldn't believe what a slut mom was!

Even before we started having problems, Laura had never allowed me to cum in her face. She considered it demeaning and disgusting. As my previous girlfriends had all shared Laura's opinion, this was actually the first time I was going to cum in a woman's face. The fact that it was going to be mom's face, just made it that more kinky and extraordinary!

As usual, I walked in through the back door. I found her writing a letter at the dining room table. When she saw me, she put down her pen, gave me a naughty smile and got up.

"You ready, big boy?" she asked as she grabbed my hand and guided me towards the hallway. Under normal circumstances, that kind of talk from mom would have made me very uncomfortable, but I was starting to get used to it. Besides, I was too fucking horny to care.

I looked at her and followed her like an eager puppy. She walked next to me, still holding my hand as we headed upstairs. To my surprise, she led me into my old room, which was still largely the same as I had left it, now over nine years ago. She guided me to the foot of the bed, let go of my hand and slowly sank to her knees. Gawking at her, I quickly unbuttoned my pants and lowered them, along with my boxers and got on my knees, on the edge of the bed, facing her.

God, my body shuddered and trembled as I was more nervous than I had been in a long time. I couldn't believe this was actually going to happen. With her, and in my old room! She looked up at me with a broad smile, and then glanced at my throbbing cock, which was veering up and down, even without being touched.

"Mm, you seem ready," she smiled, and then put her hands flat on her thighs and swung her head back, first left, then right, getting all of her hair away from her face. I grabbed my dick and started stroking it, while I stared at her tits, and at the rest of her hot – fully clothed – body. Her figure might not have been as tight as Laura's, but mom was still beautiful, not to mention sexy as hell.

The next eight or nine minutes were pure heaven, and although I was pretty sure mom would let me do this again – probably as often as I wanted – I wanted this experience to last, and stopped myself multiple times from cumming. But eventually, my cock couldn't take it anymore, and my balls were starting to tingle. It was time for release.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

Mom, realizing that this was the moment we had both been waiting for, closed her eyes, tilted her head back slightly to make her face an even bigger, easier target, and then whispered, "Cum on mommy's face, sweetie."

Not the nasty talk I was used to from her, but those sweet, gentle words had pretty much the same effect as any nasty comment she could have made. I arched my back and pushed my pelvis forwards, aiming my purple cock head at her nose. With a long, loud roar, I began ejaculating all over her face.

Even while I was doing it, I couldn't believe it. It was beautiful! My load was enormous. Nearly a dozen thick, creamy strands of spunk splattered against her eager face and created a web of white ropes across her nose, cheeks, mouth, eyelids and forehead. Some of it even ended up on her blouse, either directly from my cock, or simply by sliding down her face. Those were, without question, the most spectacular twenty seconds of my life!

When I was done, mom carefully opened her eyes – although she had cum on her eyelids and hanging down her eyebrows – and giggled, impressed by the amount of cum, "You done?"

"I think so," I smiled, as I laid down and looked at her. Mom waited another thirty seconds or so, before getting up, letting me admire the paint job I had given her.

"You need me for anything else right now?" she asked.

It was clear that she wanted to be dismissed. She seemed to really get off on being used, and then being cast aside like an object.

"No mom, I have no further use for you now!" I replied, giving her what she wanted.

"Understood," she said, her voice shaking with lust as she stumbled out of the room.

When she came down a few minutes later, she seemed surprised to see me sitting there, at the dining room table, across from her chair, where she'd been writing her letter when I first came in.

She didn't seem to mind my presence. She simply sat down across from me, gave me a sly smile and then resumed writing. Little did she know that I was sitting there for a very specific reason. Since she liked being used and disrespected so much, I had decided to give her an extra 'treat', as my perverted way of saying 'thank you' for the facial.

I got up and leaned down to kiss her – not on the cheek, but on the mouth. It was less awkward than I had anticipated. I pulled her up and continued frenching her, as I unzipped her skirt. After pushing it over her ass onto the floor, I started unbuttoning her blouse and took that off as well. Next, with my tongue still down her throat, I unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor somewhere. Lastly, I pushed her panties down as far as I could without breaking the kiss.

I could feel her body quivering, and I could feel the warmth of her pussy on my leg.

"So, I've got to get going," I said, after breaking the kiss. Mom glanced down at herself, butt naked except for her panties which were at her knees and smiled wickedly, as she realized I had undressed her for no good reason. I backed away from her slowly, looking her up and down extensively. Mom opened her mouth and pushed her tongue against the inside of her cheek, panting heavily.

With that image in my mind, I turned and left.

12