Mothers' Day Weekend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel stroked two fingers thru her mom's slushy folds then slid them inside. She was surprised at how luxuriously spacious it was, not nearly as tightly restricting as the young cunts she'd been playing with at college. She twirled her two fingers, dancing around the edges of her mother's inner sanctum. 'Fuck, I came out of here!' she thought, amazed at the delicious intimacy, the full circle reciprocity of pleasuring the woman who had given her life thru this very passage.

Penny was squirming in ecstatic delight as her firstborn's fingers played within her in accompaniment to her virtuoso oral activity. Her cunt was hungry and begging for more, to be filled completely again. "Give me more fingers, honey!" she cried.

Mel withdrew to the tips and pressed her other two fingers into a tight cone, then speared into her mom till she bottomed out at the crook of her thumb, feeling only the slightest resistance from the engorged tissues inside. She cupped her fingertips down toward penny's sacrum, then flexed them up to stroke toward her g-spot, unable to fully access it from this angle. She spread her fingers a bit and wiggled them, then noticed her thumb was pressed against her mom's anus which seemed quite relaxed and eager; with a slight shift it easily slid in past the first knuckle and she now truly held her mother in her grip.

"Oh fuck Mel, that's so fucking good!" Penny moaned, humping her pelvis hard against the digits plundering both of her holes. "Suck my clit honey, make Mommy come."

Mel zeroed in on her mom's straining clit, alternating between rapid fire flicks of her tongue tip and strong sucking, while her fingers and thumb kept up a synchronized dance in Penny's nether orifices. Shortly she felt her mom begin to tremble and she could tell she had her on the edge of climax. She tucked her fingers together and began pumping her hand in and out, double fucking her mom while she moaned into her clit, urging her on.

Penny slumped as her orgasm washed over her, strangely flat but still powerful and pleasurable; she was amazed at how many different ways her orgasm was taking form. This one wasn't crashing but pushing, like a large swell that spread up over the beach without breaking; she just lay still as it surged thru her.

"Fuck Mom, that was so sexy," Mel gushed as she pulled her glistening face from her mom's drenched pussy. The taste of her mom's love juice was intoxicating and she eased her fingers out and nuzzled back down into her wetness, savoring the flavor and aroma of this amazing woman she was born of.

"Oh honey, that was so wonderful, but I'm too sensitive for any more right now; come up here and hold me."

Mel rose shakily to her knees and pulled her top off, her proud breasts hanging deliciously as she bent to peel her pants and thong down her legs. She worked her feet free then slid herself along Penny's nakedness until their faces met.

Penny wrapped her arms around her daughters back and pulled her thick curly tresses back from her face, gazing intently into her eyes. "Melanie Desiree, I am so blessed to have such a beautiful, kind, smart and sexy daughter. I am so happy to be opening our relation up to new experiences like this. I haven't felt like doing this with any woman since I started in with boys, but I am excited about playing with you and hope to give you as much pleasure as you just gave me." Then she pulled Mel down toward her and their mouths met in a deep, searching kiss that said more than any words could at that moment.

***

The twins were putting the finishing touches on the meal (a big pot of spaghetti and a platter of tuna sandwiches) when Mel popped her head out of the master bedroom. She peered around and didn't see Chase.

"Hey lovers," she called. "Is lunch ready yet? Me and Mom are starving!"

"Yeah, just finishing up now, gorgeous," Jay winked.

"What have you two been up to? We heard lots of moaning, it was kinda distracting," Ray teased.

"Hush, where's Chase?"

"He just got out of the pool a little while ago, I think he's in the jacuzzi now."

Mel glanced toward the patio and decided to risk it. She darted into the kitchen, fully naked, and wrapped her arms around Jay's neck giving him a deep tongue kiss.

"Sis, you smell like pussy!" Jay exclaimed.

"Yeah, I just ate Mom out until she came all over my face," she grinned. Jay went in for another deep kiss."

"You lucky bitch!" Ray exclaimed. "I'm so jealous!"

"Actually sounds like you are envious, but that's semantics. Anyway it seems like you might get a chance before too long; Mom is as hot for you guys as I am." She pressed herself into Ray's chest, "Here's a little taste to tide you over til then," and she made out with him for a while.

Mel broke the kiss. "Mom is checking in with Dad, then we are going to shower and join you guys for lunch and we can all pow-wow about how to deal with things tonite."

"Are you showering together?" Ray asked, his cock straining against her belly.

Mel laughed, "I'll just leave that to your imagination, stud," and squeezed his rigid bulge playfully before dashing back into the bedroom, leaving the twins in awe of her bouncing derrière.

***

[hey sexy, got the part, finally!]

[doing install now, then run system check]

[hopefully home before rush hour]

[what u up to?]

[why so quiet? everything ok?]

Penny glanced at the time, 1:18. She felt bad about neglecting communication with her husband, especially considering what was keeping her busy. She was still a little bit nervous about his return, praying that it would all work out and he would be happy to delve into this exciting can of worms now that it was opened. She had a sudden inspiration.

[hey stud, missing u!]

[been going deep with mel]

while she was typing, Marshall shot back

[is she ok? anything wrong?]

[no it's all good, all right]

[just opening up to eachother]

[and planning a surprise for u ;)]

[what? why?]

[silly it's a surprise :p]

[cause your so special]

[and we miss u :o]

[tomoro is my special day]

[tonite i want to treat u]

[babe i love you!]

[u r so good to me]

[install finished, checking system]

[hope to be home soon!]

[dont rush, do it right]

[ill make it up to u tonite ;)]

[k i'm gonna get lunch]

[check the report after]

[then if all good i'm out!]

[k, xoxoxoxox]

Penny laid back on the bed and smiled as her scheme unfolded in her mind.

***

Mel popped back thru the door to her parent's bedroom. "Lunch is ready, let's shower."

Penny rolled onto her side facing her daughter, aware that she was posing herself as she would have to lure Marshall, relishing her own seductiveness. "Hey honey, I have an idea and I want to see if you can help me out with it."

"Let's talk about it in the shower," Mel winked as she breezed by, headed to the bathroom.

Penny ogled as her daughter's delectable ass swayed past, imagining pressing her face between those big round globes. "Honey, your ass is so amazing!"

Mel paused at the shower and looked back over her shoulder; bracing her hands on the counter and the shower door, she leaned forward a bit and arched her back slightly, going up on her toes to bounce up and down slightly. "Come and get it, Mommy!" she giggled then opened the shower door to start the water.

Penny rolled off the bed and slunk across the few yards between them on her hands and knees, feeling positively feline. Mel turned from adjusting the shower and saw her just as she entered the bathroom and rose up to press her face deep into the crack of her ass.

The tip of Penny's nose was poking into her daughter's tight anus as her tongue washed out under her slick folds, tasting her nectar for the first time; she was hooked. She curled her tongue back thru Mel's juicy slit and continued on to flick repeatedly over the crinkly star above.

"Holy fuck Mom, that's so dirty it's hot!!

Penny poked her pointed tongue into the little hole, wondering how much anal play Mel had done. She pressed her tongue insistently, feeling the firm sphincter tighten around the intruding muscle.

"Mommy that feels so good," Mel whimpered, "no one's ever done that to me before."

"I think you might have to get used to it honey, cause Mommy loves your sweet little asshole and I'm gonna want to do this a lot." She resumed rimming and probing the delicate orifice, adding two fingers to stroke thru her daughter's slit.

Mel leaned forward into the shower and dropped her head into the warm stream, surrendering into the sensual pleasure washing over both ends of her. She moaned as her mom's fingers slipped between her lips then slid into her hot tunnel and began curling against her g-spot. Penny's other hand found her clit and began rubbing it eagerly and in a short while Mel fell into her first maternally induced orgasm.

When her composure returned, she stepped into the shower and turned to pull her mom up to follow her. Mother and daughter embraced as they kissed passionately in the steamy cubicle.

"Mom, that was fucking awesome! Thank you so much!"

"Honey, the pleasure was mutual; I really wanted to repay you for earlier. I've never done that either but your dad loves to lick me there and it always feels so good, so I figured I'd give it a try; I'm glad you liked it."

"So is that what you wanted my help with?" Mel asked, stepping fully under the shower to wet her whole body.

"Well, not exactly, but it was a nice prelude." Penny moved under the showerhead as Mel moved aside. "I was thinking about how to break all this to your dad and I had an idea. And it requires your help." She ducked her head back to wet her hair.

Mel felt a slight nervousness in her belly at her mom's words. "What did you have in mind, Mom?" She grabbed a scrunchie and doused it in body wash.

Penny sensed her hesitance. "Now hear me out before you decide anything, okay?"

"Okay, Mom," Mel replied and proceeded to scrub at Penny's chest, happily stroking and fondling her boobs with the suds.

"Oh honey, that is so nice. Okay since the rest of us have wandered into this forbidden zone without him, I want to make his entry as easy as possible. And I do suspect and hope he will want to join in, I mean we all did so why not him? But male egos can be fragile and I don't want to hurt your dad if we can help it. So I thought, since you said you'd be willing to do anything to protect our family, maybe you'd be willing too sweeten the pot for him a bit when he gets home."

Mel slid the scrunchie down to her mom's belly and began circling and scrubbing at her bush. "So you want me to seduce Dad so he won't get angry about you cheating on him?"

"Honey, you make it sound so selfish, but really I just want to avoid emotional trauma for everyone and I don't want us all to lose this amazing new connection. Oh gentle down there, honey," she pleaded as Mel swiped over her sensitive sex.

Mel spun her against the wall and lathered up her ass, sliding her slippery fingers along Penny's crack and rubbing her thumb into her receptive anus; finding easy entry she popped two fingers inside and cleaned it out really good.

"Oh fuck Mel!" Penny moaned at the intrusion.

"Wow Mom, your ass is pretty open. Do you and dad do anal a lot?"

"Not his cock so much, we both enjoy it more in my coochie," she giggled, "but he does love to eat my ass and he usually fingers it while we fuck, so I'm pretty relaxed down there when I get turned on."

"And are you turned on by me, Mommy?" Mel asked, lifting Penny's foot to scrub her sole.

"So fucking much, honey! And I was thinking it would be awesome for us to welcome your dad home with a threesome. It's every man's fantasy, they say, and it's sure to be the best way to encourage him into accepting the new situation."

Mel rose and pressed herself into her mom's back, pulling her into her own chest and working the scrunchie across her neck and up over her jaw, then gently all over her face, while taking a few moments to consider the idea. She had never felt any more attraction to her dad than to any of her other family members, but that hadn't impeded the hotness she now felt with them and she wondered if it would go the same way with him. She couldn't find any real objection other than feeling a little bit used as her mom's pawn, but if it truly was good for the whole family, she would probably feel good going with it if the energy was right between them all.

As Penny emerged from rinsing she faced Mel's challenging gaze. "Okay, Mom, I'm seriously considering this, but I do have a couple concerns." She handed her mom the scrunchie, "Your turn."

"One, I want us to go into this equally; I don't want to feel like I'm just being used so you don't get in trouble. And I'm not committing to go thru with anything I'm not comfortable with, and for me there is still a warning sign around actual fucking with my family; I already discovered that with the twins."

Penny was delightedly soaping her daughter's body with the newly lathered scrunchie, ('for the first time in way too long,' she mused). "Of course I don't want you to do anything you don't want to, honey. And I think you have a good point about fucking, I mean the stakes are much higher with that; I haven't gone there with the twins either. But I don't think it's necessary to go there for this to work"

"How do you imagine making it happen?"

Penny turned her daughter around and lathered her backside. "Well, I thought I'd reward him with a massage when he gets home and you could come join us, you know your dad has always loved getting backrubs from you. From there I think it's just a matter of time til he gets so turned on that we could probably do whatever we want with him."

Penny's hand slid down Mel's asscrack and swished around gently in her pussy; her thumb pressing testingly against her daughter's anus. With the added lube of the soap it managed to slip thru the tight ring of the sphincter and she slowly corkscrewed it back and forth a bit.

"Oh fuck, Mommy, that's awesome!" she moaned.

"What, my plan or my thumb up your ass?"

"Your thumb, oh fuck yeah! Your plan is okay too tho," she assented.

"So will you help me?" She held her hand still in Mel's crotch.

"Okay, Mom, I'm willing to try it, on one final condition."

"What is it, honey?"

"Keep fucking my ass and eat my pussy til I cum on your face."

***

Chase wandered into the dining room, still naked, and grabbed a tuna sandwich off the platter on the bar. "Thanks guys, I'm fuckin starving again." He wolfed down a quarter of the sandwich in his first bite.

"Hey why don't you wait for everyone else?" Ray bristled.

"Cause I'm fuckin hungry right now, champ," Chase laughed between bites.

"At least he said thanks," Jay intervened, "and you don't really need to get all uptight about lunch after all the other boundaries we've just busted thru."

"Yeah, I guess you're right, bro. Sorry Chase, I don't mean to be pissy, but sometimes I think you don't have any respect for anyone's boundaries and it makes me kinda angry."

"No hard feelings, Ray," he said, then he popped the last bite of the sandwich in his mouth and offered his hand across the bar. As Ray reached out to shake it, Chase pulled back at the last moment to grab another sandwich, leaving Ray hanging and fuming as he turned and sauntered over to the recliner and turned on the tv.

"Chill Ray," Jay ordered, putting a hand on his brother's shoulder.

***

A short time later, their parents' bedroom door opened and their Mom sauntered out wrapped in a light robe with her hair up in a towel. "Thanks for making food guys, I haven't eaten anything but pussy all day," she laughed and winked at them then gave them both big hugs and short, sweet, sexy kisses.

Penny turned toward the bar, 'Tuna sandwiches, huh? Pass!' she thought, feeling a bit queasy. She lifted the lid on the pot of spaghetti and smiled then went for a bowl. She thought about opening a nice red to go with it but her stomach tightened again so she decided to listen to it, reminded of Chase's earlier advice.

Penny plowed thru about half her bowl before she noticed how silent her sons were. She looked up at them both just intently watching her chew, suddenly feeling self conscious until realizing she had no need to be.

She swallowed and smiled at them. "What are you guys thinking?"

"I'm kinda jealous of you and Mel eating each other out," Ray blurted.

"Mel would say it's actually 'envious', but yeah, me too," Jay followed.

"Hmmmm..." Penny suddenly had a burning curiosity. "Okay guys, honest injun: which one of us would you most want to eat out?"

"Definitely you," Ray fired back, picking up a sandwich off the platter and biting into it.

"It's really close and I hope it's only hypothetical, but if I really had to make a choice between the two of you forever, I'd go with Mel."

"Well it's reassuring that you won't have to fight for favorites," Penny giggled.

"What about you, Mom," Jay asked, "do you have a favorite?" He grabbed a sandwich and bit into it.

'Well I guess I set that up then stepped right into it!' Penny thought. "First tell me why you made your choices."

"Jay is in love with Mel," Ray offered, "and I kinda think I might feel the same way about you. I never really thought about it like that before, but the more I do think about it, I realize that my ideal woman is pretty much you. I think maybe that's part of why Chase has been getting under my skin so much more than he does to Jay."

"Wow, bro, sounds like you actually are jealous then," Jay responded.

"Yeah I think I am." Ray looked to his Mom. "Not crazy jealous, Mom. Just a little bit pissed about him lording it over us just cause he fucked you. I mean he never bothered me so much before, and we've know each other for years. It's just since yesterday when he seriously put the moves on you."

"Thank you, Ray, that's really sweet, and brave of you to open up like that," Penny took him in her arms, "and now that I know that, if I had to choose just one of you, I'd choose you too." She kissed him on the tip of his nose.

"Thanks Mom," Ray grinned.

"But I'm happy I don't have to choose!" she said to them both. She turned to Jay, "What's this about you and Mel?"

"I've idolized her since forever, I just can't imagine any woman ever being as special to me as she is. And of course you're a close second, Mom, but that's my honest truth."

"Well I hope you guys don't get too stuck on us, cause I do want some grand babies someday."

"Where is Mel anyway?" Jay asked.

"She was just finishing in the bathroom behind me ('shaving her sweet pussy up for tonite' she smiled to herself); she should be out soon. What's up with Chase?"

"Seems like he passed out watching tv," Jay replied. "I was kinda enjoying the break from him."

"Me too," Ray concurred.

Penny wondered about Chase's presence and whether she should encourage him to return home now, whether he would go willingly, how invested he was in staying for Marshall's immanent return.

Mel stepped thru the doorway and joined them in the kitchen, wrapping her arms around Jay, mirroring Ray and Penny as she gave him a big kiss, then she grabbed a sandwich and started wolfing it down.

"So what did I interrupt?" she asked thru a mouthful.

"We were just noting how nice it was to have a break from Chase," Jay replied.

"Did he finally leave?"

"Nah, passed out in Dad's chair, bare assed," Ray responded.

"Can we please get rid of him before Dad gets home?" she asked, looking directly at their mom.

"Well, honey, I asked him to leave last nite but he insisted on staying."

"Well you certainly gave him good reason didn't you?" Mel retorted.

"Yes, and I got as good as I gave, but I agree it might be wise to get him to go home before your dad arrives. But for now let's just let him sleep."