Mothers' Day Weekend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still don't understand what you all see in him that you even let him in in the first place."

"He's actually a lot of fun usually," Jay offered. "We've had him over a bunch of times and he's never been a problem. It's not like we were planning on it playing out this way or dragging on like this, tho."

"Okay, I'll talk to him when he wakes up and let him know how we all feel," Penny offered, feeling responsible for his prolonged presence.

"Thanks, Mom. Any news from Dad?"

"Shit, I'm getting so bad about this!" Penny exclaimed, dashing into the bedroom to retrieve her phone.

"I think Chase kinda fucked her brains out," Mel joked, "or she's turned instantly into a complete stoner."

Penny hustled back into the kitchen. "Your Dad said he's on his way back, probably just over an hour away."

"Did you figure out how to deal with him?" Jay asked.

"Well, Mel and I discussed it and decided we would talk to him first and see if we can get him on board."

"What about us?" Ray asked, feeling left out.

"If it works, we can come get you once we are sure Dad is okay with everything, then we can all work it out together. And if it doesn't work..."

"...then I don't know how it would help for us to get involved," Jay responded.

"Well let's just pray it does!"

"Maybe you guys could just go somewhere with Chase for a while..."

"Shit, our car is still parked at school!" Jay recalled.

"Maybe he'll give you guys a ride over there?"

"Yeah that could be a good play, let's go with it," Jay agreed.

"Maybe you guys could just go out, it's Saturday night, after all; give us some space to warm your dad up to the idea. I can give you some cash if you need. We'll let you know when to come back."

"Whatever you want Mom," Ray replied.

"Ok, I'm glad we got that worked out; it feels a lot easier to maneuver thru this without worrying about Chase. I just hope he's agreeable to it"

"He promised us he'd behave and not make drama. He knows we will take him down if he fucks up. He'll go along with it," Jay reassured.

"He fucking well better," Ray added, 'cause I really wouldn't mind kicking his ass a little bit,' he thought.

"Okay, so what do we have to do in the next hour before dad gets home?"

"Well we already have plenty food for the three of us, thanks guys!" Penny said.

"But we could ask him to pick up from Wang's," Mel suggested

"That would be another half hour out of his way," Penny said.

"Yeah, that's just what I was thinking, cause I already ordered appetizers and the delivery boys are already here." Mel smiled as she pushed Jay to the bar and dropped to her knees. "C'mere Ray; Mom, go text Dad about Wang's."

Penny watched her daughter swallow Jay's rapidly stiffening cock and agreed that a little more time cushion was a great idea. She picked up her phone.

[hey sexy, mel wants chinese]

[gonna order from wangs]

[b a dear and pick up for us?]

She dialed up Wang's and placed their standard order for two (something she'd done often enough for her and marshall on their special date nights) adding an extra garlic shrimp (marshall's favorite) and an extra fortune cookie. Mel was switching over to Ray's cock as he leaned next to his brother against the bar. Penny felt her pussy swelling from watching her daughter bob on her son's beautiful cock.

[that's across town!]

[i just wanna get home :(]

[i must really love you two ;)]

[see you around fourish]

[we're excited to c u ;)]

She opened the front of her robe, took a quick selfie, and sent it to him.

[got extra garlic shrimp just for u ;)]

[you are the best wife ever!]

Penny set the phone down, unwrapped the towel from her hair, and stepped toward her children, dropping to her knees to Mel's right. Mel was sucking Ray's knob as her right hand slowly pumped Jay's cock; Penny bent down to suck Jay's nuts, getting a nice close view of the handjob. She pulled off and swished her saliva, gathering it into a foamy gob which she drooled out over the tip of Jay's cock, lubricating Mel's grip. She licked down over the backs of Mel's fingers to return to Jay's nuts, staring up at his face as she alternated sucking them.

Mel stood up into a flat-back forward bend to open a space beneath her, switching her mouth to Jay's cock. Penny followed her lead and slid directly under her and switched to Ray's nuts, feeling a special warmth in her heart knowing how much it meant to him as she beamed her full mother love and lust up at his smiling face.

Mel grabbed Penny's hips and stood straight up, pulling her mom into the position she'd just been in. Penny flowed with it, grabbing her sons' cocks and dragging her tongue up the length of Ray's shaft as her daughter ground against her ass.

Mel dropped to her knees and buried her face in her mom's asscrack, hands gripping the full flesh to spread it open, licking her in a long slow stroke from clit to coccyx then dropping down again to her newfound passion, her mom's eager asshole. She rimmed and probed the crinkled flesh with her curious tongue, maintaining eye contact with her brothers as her mom moaned on their cocks.

Penny was going again for the two-in-one special she'd gotten earlier and imagining having them both inside her further down, one in each hole. She moaned into Ray's cock while wishing he was cramming it deep in her cunt with Jay replacing Mel's tongue with his hard shaft. She started shaking.

"Fuck my pussy honey, fuck my ass!" Penny moaned loudly.

Mel sunk all four fingers of her right hand into her mom's hot box and started pumping, noticing that it was a bit tighter than it had been just after getting fucked by Chase's big cock. She wondered again about her mom taking that massive thing into her, and despite her personal distaste for him, wondered how it would feel filling her own cunt.

Suddenly Chase's naked form stepped thru the doorway to her left, his hard cock aimed right at her face a yard and a half away.

"I heard a request for fucking; you ready for me again Penny?"

Penny moaned at the sound of Chase's voice, at the thought of his cock filling her. "Fuck yeah baby, give me your cock deep inside!" she wailed.

Chase stepped up behind Penny and brushed his fingers thru Mel's curls, moving her head a bit to the side. She was transfixed as the thick shaft bobbed in her face, then he lowered the tip into the palm of her hand that was wedged in Penny's crotch. Mel reflexively slid her fingers out and down along the hard prick to cup his balls, then back up to lift it and guide the tip into the ready channel she had just vacated. She felt the length slide along the pads of her fingertips as he seated it fully into her mom, his full ballsack nestling again into her palm.

"Keep eating her ass," Chase ordered as he pulled about halfway out to make space for Mel.

Mel didn't hesitate to wiggle her tongue into her mom's asshole, but inside she was experiencing some conflict. Part of her was outraged by Chase's behavior and at herself for allowing it, for following his command. But a more compelling force was turned on by the raw carnality of the act and, tho it hurt her pride, by Chase's confidence, which a certain part of her was wanting to yield to and to please. She watched the thick, veiny pole work short strokes in her mom's pussy and continued to kiss and slurp at her welcoming sphincter.

Chase watched Mel, waiting for the moment when she turned her gaze up to him, reading in that moment the weakening of her contempt, the crack of desire forming to bring the crumbling of her resistance. He decided to test her. He slowly eased his full length out of Penny (to her moans of complaint) and rested the fat head against her taint. He just held it there as Penny squirmed, trying to get it back in; he just looked into Mel's eyes and smiled, silent.

Holding his gaze, Mel's tongue moved down across her mom's anus and lapped at the clear slime oozing from his slit; she began to whine and her body trembled slightly. Chase smiled. She swiped along the top of the knob, tracing the ridge with her tongue tip. She nestled her lips around the tip, breathing her warm moist breath around it while flittering at the slit. He smiled; she whined.

Chase moved his hand to the back of Mel's head but didn't push; she opened her mouth wide and slowly slid down his length until it bumped her throat and she gagged. Her eyes never left his; his hand rested lightly at the back of her head. She pressed on, swallowing and gagging, tears blurring her vision as she peered up at him.

Mel was captivated by Chase's cock; not only was it exceptionally large but it emanated a potent power that was overriding any mental blocks she'd held, and the taste of its emissions had her hungry for more. She'd never met its match in real life and she longed to experience it fully, to possess it.

Chase gripped her curls and pulled her off of his cock; she gasped for air and whined.

Chase plunged back into Penny's cunt, sending her into a bucking frenzy. "Keep eating her ass," Chase repeated; Mel dove in once again. Her hands worked under her mom, rubbing at her clit and Chase's balls.

Soon Penny's bucking crossed the line into thrashing as she tipped over her peak, taking her sons, enthralled by the depravity of their mom and sister, along with her; twin volleys of semen launched across her face and into her hair while she struggled to keep them in her mouth.

Mel felt Chase's sack tighten and felt motivated both to keep his cum out of her mom's pussy and to claim the tasty prize herself. As he pulled back for his final plunge, she wrapped her fist around the base of his cock and squeezed hard, shouldered her mom's ass aside, and dropped her mouth to catch his first shot across her tongue. She clamped her lips hard and pumped, sucked, and swallowed until he was fully drained.

Penny looked up from where she had slumped on the kitchen floor to see Mel gobbling Chase's glorious spewing cock and she moaned as an orgasmic aftershock rolled thru her. Mel turned to see her mom, robe splayed wide beneath her, her face spattered with the twins' spunk. She let go of Chase's cock and crawled over to her mom.

"I love you Mommy," she whispered throatily as she dropped in close and began to lick her brothers' sperm deposits off of her mom's face and feed them to her. "Now I want you to go shower again and make sure you wash all the cum out of your hair. I'm going to get rid of these guys, then I'll come join you and we can get ready for Dad."

"Ok honey, thank you and I love you too!" Penny whispered back.

Mel pulled Penny up to her feet and pushed her gently toward the bedroom, then pulled open the sash of her robe and spun to face Chase. She rested her hands on her hips, opening the robe more fully, and sauntered up to him, then leaned into his chest and pulled his head down into a short, hot kiss.

"You are one fucking hot stud," she cooed up at him, "and I can hardly wait to ride that fat cock of yours, but unfortunately other plans have come up and we ladies need you boys to scoot along while we deal with my dad. So grab what you need and go out for some fun in town."

"I've got all the fun I need right here.."

Mel placed a finger to his lips and stared into his eyes. "Don't disobey me Chase; don't ruin what we have going on here. Just do as you are told and when we are ready for you again we will let you know. And you know we will both be ready for it soon." She smiled and stepped back, bent to suck his sensitive tip into her mouth for a few moments, then stood again. "Now be a good boy for me Chase."

"Hey Chase, we still need a lift to go pick up our car and it is Saturday night, plenty of action out in town." Jay cut in. "Let's go have some fun while Mom and Mel smooth things out here."

Chase was frustrated that things weren't going quite as he planned; part of him wanted so much to be here when Marsh got home, to confront him man to man, stake his claim, and watch him submit. But he knew he couldn't force the point, knew the twins would hold him to his promise. And Mel had caught him slightly offguard with her assertiveness, just when he thought he'd got her under his sway; while he could feel her genuine desire for him, he could tell that defying her now was not the best tactical choice.

"Okay Mel, we'll go cruise for a while, he reached out to her and pulled her close, his thick, hanging cock twitching against her fuzzy mound, "but let's be sure to get back to this real soon, cause I been dreaming about this for years." He stepped back, "C'mon guys, let's go party!" and he turned and headed toward the twins room.

"Wow Mel, you are fucking awesome!" Jay proclaimed.

"Aw babe, you're not jealous?"

"No, I trust you to do whatever you want, and you are so fucking sexy no matter who you are fooling around with. And the way you dealt with Chase...I've never seen anyone turn him like that, it was really impressive."

She leaned into him and kissed him deeply, then pulled Ray in for a kiss, noting that neither of them flinched at the spermy state of her mouth. "Okay, you studs roll along and keep Chase out of trouble. We'll call you back home as soon as we can. Now scoot!"

***