All Comments on 'Mother's Day Wishes'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
trite_readertrite_readerabout 4 years ago
Probably One Of Your Best Ones Yet

So funny, endearing, and cute. Thanks Xarth, you’re awesome!

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 4 years ago
Excellent.

Witty, clever, well constructed, and sexy too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So excitingly funny

I gave you 5 stars.

It's so exciting and at the same time very funny. I really like this kind of incest story. The incest already ongoing and spared the readers the boring part on how incest started.

Hope you continue doing this kind of story.

hrobbiehrobbieabout 4 years ago

Great and creative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great

dialogue is so good!

rodavrodavalmost 4 years ago
One of those days

I can't help laughing when the kids enumerating lots of special occasions days.

And when Alex said "Would it be faster to list days you don't do traditions?"

Then the kids pretended to complain that Alex was mocking them.

Maybe you can do another chapter titled "One of those days."

XarthXarthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Commentary

A few notes on the story are available at my blog. I'm going to try a slightly new thing and link the main blog itself, since linking individual pages tends to lead to broken links.

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Loved It

The story was hilarious and very well written. Your stories are always top notch and so very good. Thank you for your hard work.

walt555walt555almost 4 years ago
Xarth day next pls!

Always so happy to see a new xarth story come across my feed. As always very horny, very creative and well written.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
wow

I can't wait for girlfriend's day!

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

That by far has been the best story i have read so far since joining 2 days ago. I laughed so much at the humour and the whole thing was just amazing.

i wish i was Alex, or the 5th person...

thank you

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 3 years ago
Wonderful

This was such a deliciously naughty story. It was very very good.

This can't be the last of it with this cast of characters right? We need more. You've gotta give us more. :p

SwordguySwordguyover 3 years ago
Hilarious

The funniest story ever on this site. EVER!

ContrahentContrahentabout 3 years ago

"but why the fuck do we need a map?"

I wasn't more than a couple paragraphs into the damn story and you fucking broke me already. Couldn't stop laughing. Goddammit.

PyronomiconPyronomiconover 2 years ago

Lovely. Hilarious. Fun and sexy.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the funniest and sexiest stories I have read on Literotica.

Jack_SeamenJack_Seamenover 1 year ago

I was so reminded of Mommy Daycare when I read this. (In a very good way.) Then I looked at the story dates and realized this was a preview, in a sense. Really glad to have found this one and hope there are more like these in the future. I really love the dialog/interaction between them all but especially between the siblings. A real delight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...