Mother's Day Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kasey had to hop off Lianna and sit down properly. She tilted her head in confusion. "Wait, so... shit, really? Why did I not know Alex was a woman?"

"You never asked," Lianna said.

"You..." Kasey stopped for a moment. "You knew we'd assume."

"Maybe."

"You think this is funny, don't you?"

"Perhaps a little."

"And you just let her catch us like this?"

Lianna patted Kasey's knee. "I told you I wanted to introduce everyone, didn't I? Can I help it if you disregarded that?"

"It's Mother's Day," Hunter said, pouting slightly as he pulled out of Lianna and covered his lower body with a sheet. "You can't mess with it. It's special."

"I didn't mess with it, baby," Lianna said, stretching out naked and unselfconscious. "I gave you fair warning. Usually you two aren't over this early. I thought Alex would meet you before anything happened."

"I got slowed down," Alex said, only finally moving into the room, padding cautiously closer. "All four of my tires went flat on me somehow."

Lianna rolled her eyes. "Oh now really, children. Is that any way to behave?"

Kasey glared at Hunter. "Seriously? All four?"

Hunter shrugged. "It's Mother's Day," he said sulkily. "It's for family."

Lianna reached up for Alex, who leaned down and met her for a long, deep, possessive kiss. "You may have to get used to a new family member," Lianna said softly.

"For real?" Kasey demanded. "We haven't even met her and already you're talking like that?" She nodded toward Hunter. "I'm with him. This isn't right."

Lianna sighed. "You two always do this. You get so jealous of anyone I meet."

"Not jealous," Kasey said. "Maybe protective."

"We want you to be loved," Hunter agreed.

"I'd say she's well loved," Alex murmured.

Kasey couldn't decide whether to smile or glare at the comment. She opted for neither. Yet.

"And you," Kasey said, stabbing an accusing finger at Alex. "Why are you not freaked out and shouting at us all yet?"

"That's what Mom's last boyfriend did," Hunter added.

"I never liked him anyway," Kasey said.

"Bit of a twat."

"To put it mildly."

Lianna sat up and made some space for Alex to perch next to her. "And you wonder why it takes so long to introduce you two to anyone."

Alex put a hand on Lianna's thigh, just letting it sit there comfortably. "I was warned about today."

"Probably wise," Kasey said.

"I didn't fully believe it," Alex continued. "Lianna had to work on me over a few weeks. I thought I'd show up and see for myself. Then... well, having all my tires flat sort of indicated that I was in for a wild ride today." She shrugged. "Luckily I managed to get a drive over here."

"Shoulda gone for kids-movie style booby traps," Kasey said to Hunter. "Told ya."

"We locked the door too," Hunter protested.

"I have a key," Alex said.

"... oh."

Alex rubbed her hand along Lianna's thigh. "You definitely weren't kidding about them at all," she said.

"No," Lianna said. "I wasn't."

Kasey thought about covering up some like Hunter was, but it seemed too late for that to matter. Plus, somehow, this whole time she hadn't really felt any need to. Something about Alex gave Kasey the impression that it was all going to be fine.

Probably something to do with the lack of freaking out. They'd been caught with Kasey sitting on their mom's face while Hunter was balls deep inside her, having painted her pussy white with his cum. If that didn't faze her, a little nudity sure wasn't going to.

Kasey brushed her hair back. "So, uh, should we get some breakfast?"

"Breakfast sounds good," Hunter said.

"Are you telling me my Mother's Day wake up is over already?" Lianna asked with a faint pout.

The siblings glanced at each other.

"Well... your girlfriend's kinda... here," Kasey said.

"It's weird now," Hunter said.

"I really don't think I'm the one making things weird," Alex protested lightly.

"Ah, see!" Hunter said, jabbing a finger at Alex. "She thinks we're weird."

"Hush, dear," Lianna said. "You know that's not what she meant." She ran her fingers through Alex's hair fondly. "She's been very accepting, I think. Ever since I first brought up about what today would likely entail."

"Bizarrely, I'm not even sure if it's the oddest family tradition I've ever heard of," Alex said, leaning in to allow Lianna to stroke her hair some more.

"Called it odd," Hunter muttered, getting sulky again.

"So, fine," Kasey said, setting her hands on her knees. "So, what, you're cool with this?"

Alex shrugged. "I love Lianna. You're her family."

"That's all you got?"

"She thinks it's interesting," Lianna said.

Kasey cracked a slow smile. "You think it's hot," she said, a hint of glee forming in her words.

"Interesting," Alex said. "Fascinating, even."

"You think it's hot!" Kasey cackled maniacally. "Ok, I can work with this. You're a bigger freak than we are!"

"Why does everyone keep saying stuff like that?" Hunter asked. "S'not weird. We're not freaks."

"Come on, bro," Kasey said. "Freaks was harsh, admittedly, but you know we're... unique."

"Unique's fine."

"Right." Kasey grinned toothily at Alex who was looking right back at her, sizing her up in her newfound excitement. "Alex comes in here and gets off on our traditions. That's what I'm saying, Hunter. If anyone's a weirdo-"

"Lianna," Alex said gently, patting Lianna's leg. "Can you..."

"Kasey," Lianna said warningly.

"Mom."

"Kaseyyy."

"Mommm."

"Don't be rude."

"Wouldn't dream of it. I'm thrilled to meet your girlfriend." Kasey reached over, hand extended. "Charmed."

Alex tilted her head curiously, but accepted the handshake. "A pleasure," she shot back just as politely.

"Just here to perv on us, are you?" Kasey asked chipperly.

"Kaseyyy," Lianna growled.

"Mom," Kasey chirped back smugly.

"What did I just say?"

"Not to be rude. I'm not. I'm gonna be very... nice."

Kasey was high on her own delight with the way circumstances were turning. Her mom had a girlfriend who could not only accept Mother's Day, but actively got off on it?

Well, she didn't know if it went quite that far. But it probably did. She could find out, at any rate.

Kasey felt all giddy. The centre of attention. She leaned forward, crawling slightly to get closer, nearing Alex.

With a cat-like smirk on her face, Kasey kept slinking in until she was able to press her lips to Alex's in a soft, testing kiss.

"I can be nice," Kasey murmured.

"Oh wow," Alex breathed, taken somewhat aback.

"Mom wants you here for Mother's Day... she gets you here."

Lianna rubbed Alex's arm. "You ok?"

Alex nodded slowly. "I think so. Did... did your daughter just kiss me?"

"Yes."

"You know I did," Kasey said. "And you can-"

Kasey's eyes widened as Alex kissed her back. Her grin became shock, then became a grin again. None of which made for a particularly good kiss, but that didn't really matter. It was the feeling behind it that was significant.

"Oh shit," Hunter said quietly. He hesitated a moment, then crawled closer, letting the sheet fall off his lap.

Kasey saw her brother moving and gently nudged Alex's face in his direction. He got a nice, cheeky kiss in as well. If anything, his went deeper and longer than Kasey's had.

"This is what you want, is it?" Kasey asked, making firm eye contact with Lianna.

Lianna watched with rapt attention as her children made out with her girlfriend. She rubbed Alex's lower back encouragingly. "It's Mother's Day, isn't it?"

"Of course."

"This is what I want," Lianna confirmed.

Kasey smiled crookedly. "And you know we can't say no to a Mother's Day wish, don't you?"

"I don't think you want to say no anymore."

"Ah, you know me so well."

Alex turned her head, panting slightly from Hunter's kisses. "Did you say wish? What-"

Kasey took the opportunity while Alex was turned toward her to move in for another kiss. She took more liberties this time. She had a better sense of the situation, and was becoming more and more certain that she was right about Alex getting off on the family thing.

Together, Kasey and Hunter pulled Alex to the centre of the bed. Alex offered a token resistance at first, more out of uncertainty than any apparent reluctance.

However, she did protest a little louder when the sibs started going for her clothes.

"Hey! That's my shirt!"

"Can't do this properly with clothes on," Hunter said.

"We're all naked," Kasey said reasonably.

"Maybe I'm not ready for that."

"Gotta talk to Mom about that," Hunter said, nodding at Lianna.

"Can't argue with a wish. Not today."

"What are you talking about?" Alex demanded, even as she allowed Hunter to unbutton her blouse at the front.

"It just used to be something cute," Lianna said, reclining back and just watching. Her hand rested near her cummy pussy, barely even moving. Just sitting there waiting. "Something the kids did on Mother's Day. Or my birthday. Stuff like that. It, uh, got out of hand somehow."

Kasey grinned wickedly. "Mommy got naughty. That year Hunter turned eighteen? Oh boy. That was a good one."

"Hardly my fault," Lianna said.

"Entirely your fault," Hunter mumbled as he got Alex's shirt open and dipped his head toward her cleavage.

"As I recall, you two were trying to give me a massage with more enthusiasm than skill. And you got... handsy."

"Mmm, but every time Hunter went a little too low, you said to just keep going," Kasey said. A warm tingle started in her as she recalled Mother's Day past. "Or when I was working around your boobies. And we couldn't so no to a wish."

"You know I meant keep going normally. Not to feel me up more."

Hunter was fully nuzzling Alex's tits, having unhooked her bra in the interim. "Don't know why you're acting innocent for your lady friend. She saw me cum in you already. Obviously she knows what you're like."

Alex drew in a sharp breath, her eyes rolling back. Kasey delighted in the all-too-obvious arousal Alex was showing.

Lianna pouted. "You make me sound-"

"Horny?" Kasey suggested.

"No."

"Sexy?"

"I-"

"Slutty?"

"Pervy?" Hunter hazarded.

"The sort of Mom to get turned on by her kids?"

"A bit of a nympho?"

"A little too loving?"

"A horny little thing?"

"A slutty mommy?"

"You're repeating yourselves now, dears." Lianna said. She sounded calm, but she had spread her legs and was rubbing her pussy faster.

"Yeah, I ran out," Kasey said with a shrug.

Just as casual as could be, Kasey straightened up on her knees, judged the angle, then tipped Alex over. Alex wasn't expecting to be pushed and squealed in surprise, then giggled helplessly as the siblings descended on her as one, working together to get the rest of her clothes off.

The sibs teamed up on Alex just as naturally as they did with their mother. Alex was a lot less certain of herself and what she was participating in, but there was such nervous excitement in her eyes, and her pussy was deliciously wet.

Hunter actually got to taste her first. He was just a little quicker than Kasey. He was good about sharing, though. They took turns licking her for a while until she got to the point of needing more focused attention.

Kasey kissed Hunter on the cheek, incidentally smearing a trace of pussy on his face, then left him the place of honour. She crawled up to lay kisses across Alex's tummy, then suck and play with her boobies while Hunter licked her to orgasm.

Alex seemed more chill and relaxed after cumming on Hunter's tongue and burning some of that nervous energy. She still didn't seem to quite know what to do with the brother and sister pair grinning smugly at her like twin Cheshires.

"Wow," Alex breathed.

"Blow your mind?" Kasey asked.

"Actually kinda, yeah."

"Mmm, my babies are way too good at this stuff," Lianna said proudly.

"Hell yeah we are," Hunter said.

Alex rolled over and crawled to Lianna for naked snuggles. Lianna stopped masturbating for a moment while Alex got situated, then went back to playing with herself while holding Alex to her.

"Your children just made me cum," Alex whispered loud enough that Kasey could hear.

"Yes," Lianna said, letting her eyelids close halfway. "They sure did."

Alex's eyes darted over to the self-satisfied siblings. "Do they... do you..."

"Use your words, darling," Lianna said.

"Do they ever make each other cum?"

Kasey felt a little tingle in her naughty bits and a thrill run up her spine.

"Sometimes they do, sure," Lianna said.

"Like... now?" Alex asked.

"What are you saying?" Kasey asked, trying to keep the excitement from her voice.

"I think she wants us to fuck," Hunter said helpfully.

Kasey gasped. "Fuck my brother? Is that what you want?"

Alex blushed faintly. "Is that... ok?"

Kasey maintained her air of shock as she looked at Hunter, then back to Alex. "On Mother's Day?! You want me to fuck my brother on Mother's Day?"

"Pretty sure she does," Hunter said, reaching behind Kasey to grab her butt.

"That's so baddd," Kasey purred, feeling the warmth inside her grow. "I can't believe you're asking us to do that."

"Am I missing something?" Alex asked. "Is that... is that not what's happening?"

"Well, you know, it's Mother's Day," Hunter said.

"Yeah, I got that."

"I mean, it's not like it's Sister's Day or something."

"Or Brother's Day," Kasey said watching Alex with glinting, predatory eyes.

"... those aren't days," Alex said.

"They're like Mother's Day, only-"

"Yes, I understand the concept. But they don't exist."

"Says you," Kasey said with an indignant sniff.

Lianna kissed Alex on the side of her forehead, then cradled her closer. "Alex wants to see it," she said decisively.

Kasey nodded. She was so wet. So tingly. "I got that. But... you know. S'not really right. Not today. Fucking my brother and all."

"Kinda like incest," Hunter agreed.

"Which is bad."

"Obviously."

Lianna rolled her eyes. "I swear. The games you two play." She waved her hand. "I do so wish it."

"Oh, that's fine then." Kasey turned toward Hunter.

"If Mom wants it," Hunter concurred.

"Mother's Day wishes."

"All nice and legal."

"Are they serious?" Alex murmured.

"Hardly ever, I'm afraid," Lianna said. "You have to get used to that."

The siblings faced each other on their knees. Kasey put a tender hand to Hunter's cheek. He did the same on her opposite cheek. They held each other, softly caressing with thumbs and palms. Kasey met Hunter's eyes, holding his gaze, then moved in.

Their lips met snugly, with well-practiced cooperation. They kissed with sibling love and affection, while also drawing it out into a bit of a show. Some was just for them, though.

Kasey caught Hunter's lip between her teeth, just gently holding on to it for a moment. He pushed his fingers up and into her hair, tangling them there.

"I think I actually like Alex," Kasey whispered into Hunter's ear, away from Lianna and Alex so they couldn't hear.

"Yeah. Me too."

"You ready to fuck your sis-ter?"

Hunter groaned. "Definitely. Wasn't expecting her to actually, like, ask for it."

"I know. Makes today more fun, doesn't it?"

Kasey didn't wait for a hissed reply. She pushed Hunter backward, easily throwing him off balance. As he lifted himself up on his arms, she was already pouncing and taking him down again.

Sounds came from beside them as Lianna and Alex snuggled, whispered, and played with each other. Kasey mostly ignored them. Her brother was her target now.

"You're poking me," Kasey said between kisses.

"S'what happens when you lie on my dick like that."

"That's baddd. I think you wanted to fuck me even if Alex hadn't made Mom wish it."

"Maybe."

Kasey kissed Hunter again, then booped his nose. She put her hands on his chest and levered herself upright. She made sure to grind her drenched pussy over his super hard shaft as she maneuvered herself. Then kept right on grinding back and forth on him. It felt so damn good.

"They're really gonna do it," Alex said in an awed, hushed voice.

"Of course," Lianna said. She was rubbing Alex's pussy now, while Alex rubbed hers for her. "They're awfully horny little things. I don't know if you noticed."

Kasey didn't bother calling Lianna on the hypocrisy of her statement. She had brother-cock to get inside her. That was more important.

Hunter's hands were all over her. She loved feeling him. Just physically, for one, but also that enjoyment he always seemed to get from her body. Like he never got tired of being able to feel his sister up when occasion permitted. Kasey felt much the same way about him.

Kasey changed the angle of her hips, rocking slower, trying to get it just right. She moaned happily when Hunter's cock started sliding in, and she kept going, taking him deeper. She kept rocking, bouncing a little too, working her brother and getting him all the way in.

"I love you in me," Kasey breathed contentedly.

"You're so wet."

"Mmm, I know. You're so hard."

"Your fault."

"I'll accept it."

Kasey rode her brother, beaming with delight the whole time. She made a bit of a show of it, since they had an audience and all. Someone who'd never seen them do this before, even. And she never minded showing off for their mother.

It didn't take any playacting to make it seem like she was enjoying every second of it. She absolutely was.

Kasey overplayed her reactions just a tad, and really worked her hips, but generally didn't do anything she wouldn't have if no one was watching.

Kasey rode Hunter until her eyes glazed over and her thighs started to feel a bit mushy. He was quick enough to roll them both over and keep fucking her as soon as he saw the chance. Kasey smiled up at her brother and accepted more kisses as her pussy got pounded.

Hunter eventually came in her, in front of Lianna and Alex and everything. He grunted and thrust a bit off-kilter toward the end while Kasey cooed and rubbed her hands over his shoulders as she got filled up with brother-cum.

"You might just have the greatest family of all time," Alex said.

Kasey only the heard the comment from what felt like a great distance, though actually was from right next to her. She laughed like a crazy person, thinking it very funny in the moment.

"I really think I do," Lianna replied simply.

****

The sibs left Lianna and Alex alone for a bit and went to deal with breakfast. Neither of them bothered dressing.

Kasey downed a glass of water. When she refilled it, Hunter snagged it from her and drank about half of it before handing it back.

"Hey, you're gonna give me cooties," Kasey said.

"If I was gonna, you'd definitely have them already."

"Heh, yeah." Kasey patted herself just above her messed pussy. "You totally came in me."

Hunter started mixing up a batch of pancakes. "I did. In front of Alex."

"And on Mother's Day, no less."

"Strange times."

"Hot though."

"Oh definitely. Mom did well this time, I think. I'm really, really coming around on Alex."

Kasey sighed in remembrance. "Damn her pussy tasted good though, huh?"

"And she's got a nice rack."

"That too. Plus..." Kasey bit her lip. "Plus she wanted us to fuck," she said a little quieter. "She really, really wanted it. You and me. Even though she knows we're brother and sister."

"Yeah. So?"

"You don't think that's hot?"

"I mean, yeah, but not any more so than the other stuff."

Kasey shook her head. "Disagree. That's my favourite part so far, I think." She squeezed her thighs together. "Fuck, I really need a cum."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Haven't had one yet, and now I got your cum in me, and Alex being all horny for brother-sister action... damn, bro. I'ma need to get off."

"Want some help?"

"Of course."

"You gotta do the pancakes then."