Mother's Day Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah yeah. I can do that."

Kasey positioned herself near to the frying pan that was on to heat. She anticipated Hunter standing behind her and fingering her. Or something. He made it a bit inconvenient when he bodily turned her and knelt down.

Not that she was about to complain when he went straight for her pussy with his tongue. But it meant standing at a weird angle and fighting against wobbly legs.

"Ooh, Hunterrr," Kasey purred. "Straight for my snatch, huh?"

"Mmhm."

"Careful, you might lick all your cum back out."

"Nah. I'll stay outside."

"Are you... ooooh."

Kasey leaned back and arched her neck. She sighed contentedly. Hunter licked her clit in soft, gentle touches. Just perfectly for the moment.

"Yeah yeah," she moaned. "Keep doing that."

Hunter flashed her a thumb's up without breaking stride.

Kasey got her little clit licked all the way through cooking pancakes. She felt wetness rolling down her thighs, and had no idea if it was all her, or if there was some of his cum mixed in.

Either way, Kasey got the release she needed before the last few pancakes had finished. She came on Hunter's face, rewarding his efforts with an extra gush of wetness and her tangled fingers running through his hair.

"Good brother," Kasey mumbled, stumbling away in the aftermath and letting Hunter take over again.

"I do my best."

"And it's verrryyy good. I assure you."

"Noted."

"Yeah, look smug. You earned it."

Hunter flashed her that beautiful smirk he could pull off when he really wanted to. If Kasey hadn't just cummed, she might have jumped him again right there.

As it was, Hunter was all hard and ready to go again. Which was another temptation, sure, but there were bigger traditions to think of.

So, as Mother's Day dictated, Kasey jerked her brother off onto Lianna's plate of pancakes.

"Made with love," Kasey murmured, licking her thumb of a last little bit of Hunter's cum.

"I'm sure she appreciates it," Hunter said, breathing slightly heavier after a quick jerk off session with his sister.

"Appreciates what?" Lianna asked, walking in with Alex at her side.

Both women had donned robes and nothing else at all from the look of them. If anything, those robes coming down to mid-thigh and opened enough at the top to show some cleavage were all the more enticing than full nudity. If only because they gave Kasey ideas, and because she felt it'd be so very easy to undo them and let them fall to the floor.

Maybe that one orgasm on Hunter's tongue hadn't been enough after all. Not with her family putting all these thoughts in her head all the time.

"Breakfast is ready," Hunter announced.

Lianna's lips twitched up as she saw her plate. "Ah. Of course. Mother's Day breakfast."

"Woulda brought it to you in bed," Kasey said. "But you beat us to it."

Alex still looked confused until they all sat down and she got a better look at Lianna's plate. "What's so... oh. Did he cum on your pancakes?"

Lianna nodded as she cut a bite off for herself. "It amuses them, I think."

"Extra special pancakes for Mommy," Kasey chirped, pouring regular syrup on her own.

"Yes, dear," Lianna said.

Alex shrugged and started eating too. "So... do you all just, like, do this all the time?"

"Mother's Day?" Hunter asked. "Usually once a year."

"No, the whole... fucking thing. With your family."

"Oh, that," Kasey said as thought it hadn't already been clear what she meant. "Well obviously we don't fuck each other normally. That'd be weird."

"Incest," Hunter supplied helpfully.

"Right. So only special occasions."

Alex raised an eyebrow. "How does that make it different?"

"You don't do different stuff on special occasions?"

"Of course I do. Just not... incest stuff."

Hunter shook his head. "It's not incest if it's an occasion. Did you explain nothing to her, Mom?"

Lianna was midway through another cummy bite of pancake. "I tried. You know I don't understand a lot of the rules you two make."

Hunter sighed. "You explain it, Kase."

"It's simple," Kasey said. "Traditions. Special times. Family activities. It's all very straightforward."

Alex still seemed very confused, but Kasey was secretly delighting in her lack of understanding, so she didn't try very hard to explain it better. Not to mention that it really was all very straightforward and simple.

"So," Alex said slowly, "if we all came over again tomorrow..."

"Why would we do that?"

"If we did... would anyone be naked?"

"Can't imagine why."

"Ah. And so how often do you have... special occasions?"

Kasey shrugged. "You know. The usual. Mother's Day, obviously."

"Sister's Day and Brother's Day as well," Hunter said.

"Right. And birthdays. Three of those every year."

"Could be four if Alex's doesn't conflict with anything," Hunter said. "Assuming you're sticking around."

"Definitely thinking about it," Alex said, letting her hand drop to rub Lianna's thigh.

"Christmas is a given, I think," Kasey said. "All about family and tradition and stuff."

"New Year's," Hunter said. "And some days around them."

"A lot of the holiday season, really," Kasey said. "It's so festive."

"Mmhm. Thanksgiving."

"Right. And Easter."

"Valentine's."

"Canada Day."

"Family Day. That's a new one, but fits nicely."

"Ooh yeah, forgot about that. Labour Day too."

"Victoria Day."

"Halloween."

"Groundhog Day."

Alex snorted. "Would it be faster to list days you don't do 'traditions'?"

"Are you mocking us?"

"Mommm, she's mocking us."

"Yes, dears, I heard," Lianna said, not sounding the least bit bothered.

"Point is, special occasions only," Kasey said firmly, as though that should be the end of it. "Don't want to make it weird."

"No. That makes sense."

"Oh good."

Kasey took another few bites. The pancakes were good, but it was hard to compare any food with the tastiness of her mom's pussy.

With that thought, Kasey casually slipped under the table. Once again the newbie, only Alex seemed to have any comment about that. Kasey ignored her and crawled between Lianna's legs.

Lianna spread her thighs and let her robe fall open at Kasey's delicate touch. She moaned softly as Kasey ate her out again.

Eating her mom's pussy was even better than last time. Her flavour hadn't changed, but Kasey got some hints of Hunter's cum along with the usual taste. Sometimes, when she probed deep, she got more than hints.

Hunter was slower to follow, but he too slipped underneath the table with Kasey. He emulated her with Alex, eating her pussy out again as well. Kasey caught his eye and winked at him. He grinned back.

Just two naughty sibbos eating milf pussy. Nothing to it.

Lianna finally dragged Kasey out from under the table once she'd finished her cummy breakfast. She kissed Kasey, each tasting interesting flavours on the other's lips, then led her away back to the bedroom. She allowed Kasey to tease the robe off her and let it slink to the floor, giving her daughter an unobstructed view from behind the rest of the way.

It was such a good view, too. Her mom's naked back and beautiful, full ass swaying just for her. And those wet thighs a little lower down.

Back in bed again, Kasey took her time and licked her mommy good. Hunter and Alex joined them before too long as well. Hunter did his best to distract Kasey by fucking Alex next to her, and eventually giving her the third and final cummy pussy of their small familial group.

"Goddd, I weirdly feel like I could get used to this," Alex said, stretching out lazily, post-fuck with her girlfriend's son.

"Hope you do," Hunter said. "I'd like to have you back."

"Aw, see, I knew you'd all get along," Lianna said. "Even with a bit of a rough start."

Kasey made Lianna cum again before joining in the conversation. She curled up against her mom's warm body, toying with her boobies just for fun.

"Makes me wanna come do this again next weekend," Kasey said. "You know, to get to know Alex better. Obviously."

"Right. Obviously that," Hunter said. "I mean, nothing happening next weekend. Can't do sex."

"Can't possibly," Kasey agreed. "Unless..."

"Unless?" Alex asked, taking the bait.

"We've still got Brother's Day to use up this year."

"... use up?"

"Well... they're flexible holidays. Society at large hasn't latched onto them, really. We kinda get to pick our day."

"Next weekend sounds good," Hunter said.

Kasey nodded happily. "Yep yep."

"And Sister's Day?" Alex asked.

"Enh, kinda used that one already."

"Oh."

"Could do Girlfriend's Day," Hunter pointed out. "That's always been a theoretical day we could use, just haven't had a good opportunity."

"Ooh, good thinking, bro bro," Kasey said. "We must pencil that in as well."

Lianna stroked Kasey's hair fondly. "They do a lot of this," she said to Alex. "You just have to get used to it."

Alex stretched out across the bed in such a way that her head rested next to Lianna's. "I think maybe I'll manage."

****

Kasey and Hunter left their mom's house much later that day. They were both a tad disheveled and wobbly, but pretty relaxed and pleased with themselves too.

Lazy, satisfying, Mother's Day sexy times had gone on for hours. Everyone had a chance to lick, suck, and fuck everyone else many times. As much as they wanted. Especially anything Lianna desired, it being her day and her wishes and all.

Kasey had particularly delighted in drawing out Alex's latent familial kinks, encouraging and teasing her in equal measure. She was so new and innocent to it all. It added extra fun and arousal to all the things that were already Kasey's favourites.

Like fucking her mom and brother. Mostly just that. And apparently doing so in front of a horny, accepting spectator just made it all even better.

"That was fun," Kasey said, still reminiscing as she walked with Hunter.

"Yeah. Pretty good, huh? One of our best Mother's Days yet, I'd say."

"Mmhm. I'm happy for Mom, too. She deserves someone who gets her."

"Gets us, even."

"Good point. That too."

Kasey looked around as they got to her car. No one seemed to be watching. She pulled Hunter in for a quick kiss, then skipped away and around to her driver's side door.

"See ya next weekend?" she asked.

"Sure thing. What day are we doing? Girlfriend's Day?"

"Seems only fair. Need to get to know Alex better still."

"Definitely. She should get the attention. Plus it still leaves me Brother's Day for later."

Kasey grinned cat-like. "Looking forward to that one too. Plus my birthday's next month."

Hunter sighed contentedly and stretched in the afternoon sun. "I never properly appreciated family time and traditions when I was little, I think."

"Yeah. Me either. I'll text you about next weekend, 'k?"

"I'll come over. Get a new map made."

Kasey rolled her eyes and just smiled at her brother as he headed for his car. "Yeah," she murmured to herself. "You do that."

As she got in the car, her phone buzzed. She looked at it curiously, then smiled as she realized she'd been sent a picture.

It was fairly tasteful, really, of both Lianna and Alex together. They were both naked, but the pic was only from chest up, so it really wasn't too inappropriate, other than two beautiful pairs of boobies. They were both smiling and blowing kisses.

A follow up text thanked Kasey for a wonderful day. She smiled broadly and put her phone back in her pocket. Presumably Hunter had received the same picture and words of thanks. It was nice to feel their efforts were so appreciated.

"Yep," Kasey said to herself as she pulled her car away, "Girlfriend's Day. Have to do it."