Mother's Finger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Cindy had both hands and her son's dick oiled, she went back to work with a passion. This time she wasn't so gentle when she slid her fingers up her son's ass. His ass had been loosened by the previous fingering, so that wasn't an issue.

She grasped the head of his dick for the very first time, feeling its texture, its firmness. She marveled at how wonderful it felt: feeling her son's own dick! She let out a wicked smile. She might have some cocktail conversation with some of her friends the next time they gathered. She knew several of them had good looking sons as well. Were they thinking the same things she was? She thought she might need to find out!

Cindy buried her two fingers in Robert's ass as she began to stroke the glans of his dick. Robert's body was stuff as a board from the intense sensations he was feeling. His mind was racing in all directions as he attempted to process everything: the pleasure, the wickedness, the new experiences, all of it.

After just a few moments Cindy knew her son wouldn't last long. She turned her fingers in his ass so as to massage his prostate as she had done her father's many years ago. Robert had long since closed his eyes so as to concentrate on his pleasure.

Cindy leaned forward to where her mouth was just above her son's dick. She wanted to capture him as he orgasmed, their first together. She and her father never went beyond fingering each other's ass, but she wanted to do everything with her son. Nor did she want to miss his first orgasm with her causing it!

Cindy began to whisper to her son: "Robert, after we get done out here, I want you to fuck me. Not only that, I want you to fuck me in the ass! I also want to use a strap-on on your ass as well. Is that OK with you?"

As Cindy shared those words with her son, she began to speedily move her hand up and down over his glans. She rubbed his prostate gently, so as not to block the flow of fluid she knew would be forthcoming.

"Oh, yes, Mother! I would love that! Shit, you're making me cum! NOW!" he shouted.

Cindy lowered her hand off his glans and covered it with her mouth. The baby oil wasn't a bad taste, she'd certainly had worse in her life. But it was well worth it to capture the very first cum squirt of her own son's dick into his mother's mouth!

Robert began to shoot stream after stream into her mouth. Because she only covered his glans, she had plenty of room to swallow and store more as he shot. She swallowed every bit of her son's cum as he slowed his spurts. She raised her head as he stopped.

Cindy slowly slid her fingers out of her son's ass, savoring the feeling of it being their very first time for any of this. She raised her head a bit and slid her other hand back to her son's glans. She began rubbing it gently but firmly.

Robert began to squirm as his mother rubbed his glans. He had never had anyone do this after an orgasm, so this was all new to him. It was intense, as his glans was super sensitive. He began to reach for his mother's hand when she commanded him.

"Stop!" Cindy said. "Don't touch my hand if you ever want to do this again. Grab the sides of the lounge if you need to but don't you dare move my hand."

Robert said, "I have to do something, I feel like I need to cum again but I know I've already shot. What do I do, Mom?"

"Simple" Cindy said. "I want you to piss while I rub your dick. I used to do this with your father, it was one of the few things he let me do to him. He said it was like a forty-five second orgasm."

Cindy lowered her head close once again to her son's dick but did ease up a bit on his glans with her hand. Robert relaxed just enough to allow himself to begin to pee. After a first few seconds, his stream became a hose of urine.

Cindy moved her face down to his stream, moving her face around so as to wash all of it with her son's urine. She milked his dick as his urine dissipated, finally thrusting his glans back into her mouth, sucking it again but gently this time.

Robert brought both hands to the sides of his mother's head, gently holding it. He began to stroke the sides of her face as she continued to gently suck his dick. Finally, she let his glans pop from her mouth and rose sitting straight up.

"How about a dip in the pool?" she asked. "For some strange reason, I feel like my asshole itches. Feel like helping me scratch it?"

End of Part One.

12