Mother's First lesson

Story Info
Mother is taught a lesson by her daughter.
2.6k words
4.11
36.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly had dealt with her mom's horrible mistakes for the longest time. The dumb bitch of a mother always went after the worse men possible. Her mother, Jane, had wasted all her money on her fake tits, that's size is higher than her IQ. She tried to get a sugar daddy. Somehow like clockwork fell for the latest piece of scum off the wagon. The last "sugar daddy" she had, made her quit her job. The whore obeyed without a missed beat. Only to be dumped for a younger and some how dumber piece of ass.

Her whore mother even though she was in her 40's was hot piece of ass. Kelly had a girlfriend in college moan her mother's name in her sleep. The only thing she got from her mom was her ass. Everything else she got from her dad. Jane's curls were natural. That whore didn't even try for them. Kelly gave up and keeps her wavy hair shoulder length. She was happy that her mom was jealous of her C cup tits until the boob job. Kelly wasn't thin but her curves bent a few women from being straight in college. To make it worse most of her mother's jackasses would make a pass at her on their way out.

The latest on the list of Jane's sugar daddies was a stock broker. That wouldn't be a problem, if he wasn't under investigation from the Feds and IRS. The cherry on top snob was married with kids. Kelly just listen to her mom go on on how he was going to solve all her problems. The man was even more of a train wreck then her mother.

Kelly pushed the thoughts out of her head looking in the mirror. Kelly just stood in the mirror wrapped herself in her comfiest robe. Pink with the black leopard prints. Kelly was letting the tub drain after a nice long hot bath. Trying to relax not give herself a bloody nose. She just listen to her mom go on and on about Jeff. Kelly need a break from her mother or a cock gag to shove down her throat. Her mother was now living with her, with out paying rent. She was so close to telling her mother to go to the corner and work for her money.

Kelly struggled to make ends meet now that her mom eats all of her food, keeps adjusting the temperature to hotter than a desert, left all the lights on, and last night the drunk whore left the fridge open and a dirty sex toy on the counter. Kelly took a deep breath in. Jane was her mother and needed a place to stay. She was going to be out of her hair by the weekend. The slut would be in a condo under her sugar daddy's office doing the one she she was good for. She felt her blood cool a little.

Kelly's latest adventure in the world of self employment didn't do to well either. Her friend, Rose, and her got into the club business. They did everything right and everything went well. They were deep in the green. Then the last year hit and now the club was closed for good. It put a strain on their friendship. Oh how she almost got into a fight with Rose on some long nights. Now they're closer than ever. Kelly learned that Rose lived out of her car. She was the bright side to horrible quarantine. A friend she could really connect with and confirmation that her mother was the worse.

Rose had to take a vacation from Jane and to spend the week at her family in the country. She just wanted to reconnect with them. Plus, help her brother out with his women problems. One crazy women was caused so many problems. That boy had as good of taste in women as her mom in men.

All of Kelly's good deeds and the state of the world over the last year driving her mad. She hadn't been on any dates or one night stands. The last time she was with another woman was a month before Christmas, two years ago. Kelly's vibrator was handling it all until it finally sputtered a few months ago. Jane stolen a few of her toys too. They always showed but up but never washed. The dirty whore never picked up after herself.

Not wanting to go out and deal with what is now her life, Kelly put a Celtic song on to sooth her. She couldn't careless what they were singing about. All she cared about was the next step in her self care day. A nice hot soak of her feet. After getting that all set up the last person she wanted to see walked in. "Kelly, I have some bad news." Of fucking course.

Kelly sighed. Her mother planned this like clockwork. Should have known when she recommend the hot bath and foot soak. The whore even offered up her sugar daddy's cheap gift of lavender scent bath bomb. "What is it now?" Kelly was so ticked that she didn't even care if her mother heard it that tone.

"Jeff, broke up with me." Kelly looked at her mother, her eyes puffy and sad. Not like when she recommended the self care day. Maybe she didn't plan this. "He called and said his wife caught wind of his plans. Something about the IRS asking about why the condo being a business expense."

Kelly sighed again. That man was the biggest fool ever. He had a paper trail of his adultery and his dirty laundry was getting aired. Kelly cringed at what she was about to offer. Rose was not going to like it at all. "Do you need to stay longer?"

"Yes, dear. I'll- I'll get you some cash. Fifty dollars should cover my expenses for a few days." Jane rummaged through her bag to pull out a fifty.

Kelly looked at the bill. Her blood boiled at the sight of it. This was the fifty she gave her last week. "Mom, isn't this the fifty I gave you last week?" Her mom face grew pale. She didn't respond. She grabbed her mother's wrist and tossed her over her knees. "Do I need to ask again?!"

"It is dear. I-I was going to pay for the dinner but I was able to pay for the dinner by sucking the delivery boy off," Jane confessed. The dumb whore squirmed but her daughter forced her to stay bent over her knees.

Kelly's hand just moved before she could think. She spanked her mother. The scream of pain was music to her ears. That whore told her she gave the man a 10 dollar tip. "Fine keep the fifty," Kelly growled as she crumpled the billed and pushed it into her slut mother's mouth. Jane practical opened her mouth for that. Her hand gripped the first thing it could find. Her stout hairbrush.

Kelly slammed the flat of the brush into her mother's ass. The slight muffled scream from her mother was delight to her ears. "I'll take the cost out of your ass." Kelly anger and rage was all pent up and was now being release. God it felt so good to beat this slut's ass. Kelly slammed the brush down on the whore. Her mother tried to get up but her daughter grabbed her by hair. Kelly pulled on her hair to force her mother to stay bent over her knees. This scream was different than the first. It sounded as if the bitch liked it.

"Does the whore liked being disciplined?!" Kelly asked the heat in voice clear. It was mixed with anger and something she didn't quite recognize. Her mother nodded slightly. The sound of the spanking echoed in the bathroom. "I said does the whore liked being spanked!"

"Yesh," Jane cried out with vigorous nodding of her hair her curls bouncing.

Kelly hit again with the brush and the sound of the spanking rung again. She thought she heard a crack but her was looking intently at her mother. "Don't talk with your mouth full, slut!" Kelly was listening to her mother whimper in pain and delight. She realized what that sound mixed in with her anger was. She felt the heat coming from her pussy. She was wet. "You fucking whore you got me turned on!" Kelly spanked her mother again. This time the brush broke under the force. Her mother was wiggled on her lap. She didn't try to get up this time. The slut just put her ass back into position to be spanked again. "Does being dominated by your daughter turn you on, slut?" Kelly knew she should stop but she was so pent up emotionally and sexually.

The slut kept her mouth shut nodded. "Good." Kelly pushed her mother off her lap on the the ground and spread her legs. "Then listen to my commands. Spit out that money like and eat me out like your my prostitute for the night. No touching your dirty slutty cunt until I say so." Kelly was taking this too far but she didn't care. This whore would finally give her something to smile about. Kelly untied her robe and opened her wet pussy for her mother to eat.

Jane paused for a moment she was turned on so much more than with her last few sugar daddies. She had admired her daughter but that wasn't lewd. She looked at her daughter's pussy, wanting to lick it, taste it, prove she was a dirty whore. She was about to get up a leave when her daughter goaded her one more time, "Does this whore not know how to give a women a good time? I said eat my tasty pussy out. If fifty isn't enough I'll have to give you hundred." Jane loved being degraded like this. Her daughter didn't even have to offer more money to her.

Jane walked on her hands and knees to her daughter's pussy. She licked those lips and tasted those sweet pussyjuices on those lips. She had tasted her own on cocks and fingers but this was sweeter. Jane loved the taste of her daughter. She reached down to touch her own cunt. Kelly slapped the top of Jane's head. "No. Touching. Yourself."

Jane paused and replied, "Yes mistress." Kelly smiled down at Jane. Kelly grabbed Jane's strawberry blond hair.

"No talking. More munching," Kelly ordered as she yanked her mother's mouth to her pussy. Kelly was rewarded by as her clit was sucked by her mother. She wasn't the best at oral sex but after years of no action this was better than using a toy. Her mother lightly peeled back the hood with her tongue and play with Kelly's clit. Kelly let out a ragged sigh. "Good whore. Not great but passable." Jane blushed, shamed by her of skill. She wanted her daughter to praise her for tongue. Not to contently sigh as her mother being a failure.

Jane swirled her tongue on clit. A moan emitted from Kelly's mouth. "Good whore. That's much better." Jane snaked her hand in between her daughter's ass cheeks and pushed her finger into Kelly's asshole. Kelly gasped in pleasure and slapped Jane on her head. "Did I say play with my asshole?" Jane dejectedly started to pull her finger out only to be smacked on the head again. "Did I order this whore to stop playing with my asshole?"

Jane loved her daughter being so commanding of her. Jane's pants were soaked. Her cunt was aching to be touched, penetrated, rubbed on, anything. Jane rocked her hips, moved them side to side but nothing was rubbing her pussy lips enough. She whimpered as she started to push her tongue past her daughter's hot folds. Jane wiggled her tongue. Swirled her tongue. "Like that you nasty ass prostitute." Jane did as order. She felt her finger being clamped on and pushed a second one it to force her commanding daughter to squirt in her mouth. She handled larger loads then this. But her daughter squirted out of her mouth and up her nose. The her nose stung and smell of her daughter sweet nectar. She kept licking moving to pick up the mess she made on her daughter's thighs.

Kelly was almost cleaned up by the time she regain herself. She noticed the mess and pried her mother up to her face. "You made a mess." She slapped her mother across the face. "I'll let you reward yourself for getting me off. Strip your pants and hump my leg." Jane obeyed like a good whore who wanted to please her mistress. She stood up to shimmy her pants down. Kelly spoke up right as she got her thumbs in her waist band. "Turn and show me your ass as you strip." Jane open her mouth to respond. She stopped as Kelly raised and eye brow. Jane turned around and received praise from her daughter, "Good whore." Jane her mistress rub her own pussy as she watched Jane shimmy down her skin tight jeans.

Why did Kelly wait so long to punish this dumb bitch. Kelly watched as her mother shimmed her jeans down. Her mother's peach shaped ass was perfect. She could have gotten a good sugar daddy if she wasn't such a dumb slut. "Just like that, slut," she could hear her mother's breath become heavy. "Fuck. You're a dirty ass whore. Getting turned on by your daughter. Shake that peach for me while you shimmy out of your fuck me jeans." Jane's ass swayed side to side, her mother clearly enjoyed this as juices rolled down her thick thighs.

Once Jane's jeans reached her knees, Kelly spanked her mother cheeks. "Finish up already, or I'm not letting you cum. No bending the knees though. Keep that peach at head level. Jane bent down and doubled on herself. Her jeans got to her ankles. She had to step out. She knew she was going to get spanked. Kelly spanked her once her for each bend and got the horny milf to moan each time. Those cheeks where nice a red. The whore was loving the pain.

Jane lowered herself on to her daughter leg, facing the mirror. Jane saw her daughter smile that beautifully wicked smile. "Let me see those fake bimbo tits."

Jane replied, "Yes mistress." Kelly's hand crept up to her mother throat. And slightly squeezed on it.

"More grinding, no talking," Kelly commanded as her mother moan. Jane rocked here hips on her daughter's thigh. Finally getting the pleasure she wanted. She loved it. She loved the fact her mistress would let her be rewarded. She rocked hard as she leaned forward to rub her clit on that sexy thigh. Kelly cupped one of those huge fake tits and the other to play with her mother's pussy. "I bet you would let men fuck your fake tits for fifty cents wouldn't you." Jane just nodded. She was lost in pleasure. She started to moan like a whore. This was hotter than anything she had done. She quickly found her self whimpering as her climax started to quiver her spine. Kelly took her hand from her mother's cunt and pushed two in to her asshole to repay the favor. Jane lost it and she creamed. Her juices seeped out on to her daughter. Kelly lowered her mother to the floor and started up the bath again.

"Good whore." Kelly said as she tested the hot water with her hand.