Mother's Gas Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason is ready for college but mom has other ideas.
1k words
3.58
64.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 years or older. This story contains incest, fart fetish and sexual materials some of which some may find offensive.

This is a work of fiction I do not condone some aspects of this story in reality.

Jason's Point of View

First my name is Jason I have recently graduated from high school. During the next couple of months had planned on relaxing and hanging out with friends, waiting to go off to college in the fall. That was the plan that is until recently I have been noticing something strange. Lately I have been noticing that I have been staying home more and more, even when friends call and asked to hang out, I normally end up saying no and that I was just going to stay home. Of course, I didn't notice this at first it wasn't until my friends pointed it out to me after the fifth time doing it.

The thing is I don't mind spending time at the house it's usually just my self and my mom at home. She divorced from my father when I was young, so it was just us. For forty-seven she is bad looking for her age or so my friends have told me before. I wont lie I have noticed it too in my life long brown hair, full DD breasts, just a little bit of fat all on her body that basically filled everything out and of course her amazing full bottom and wide hips. That is another thing to recently while yes, I have always known my mother was attractive lately, I seem to be noticing it more and more she has even shown up randomly in my private times normally during these I was fantasies about a celebrity or a classmate. But now they ultimately morph in my mind into my mother. I really have no idea what's been going on.

Susana's point of View

My name is Susana and just as my son was getting ready to graduate, I made a major discovery about my self I was in love with my own son. The thought first came about several months before his big day. I had over heard Jason on the phone with one of his friends from school, they were talking about how excited they were for college and Jason especially for leaving and going off to live in the dorms. As soon as he said that a wave of sadness hit me at first, I thought it was a feeling that any mother would get when their child is set to leave the home for the first time. But after a little while I came to the conclusion that it was more than that and that I was in love with Jason and I could bare that idea of him leaving. Knowing that he more than likely he would not return such feeling under normal circumstances I came up with a plan to change a few things on how Jason so me specifically my bottom.

You see I have a rather unique talent, to most it is not something to go bragging about and normally I don't but ever since I was a in my early twenties, I've been able to fart anytime I want and as much as I want. When I showed my first boyfriend in college he instantly was deterred from our relationship, looking back now I can understand why. However, my second college boyfriend seemed to enjoy it. He had a fart fetish that he had never shared with anyone up until me. I would spend hours sitting on his face and filling his lungs with my gas while jacking him off. I noticed at time that this would put him in an almost trance like state. So, my idea for my boy was to ingrain in him a fart fetish but not just any fart fetish a fetish for only my farts.

It all started the night of his graduation. That night after he got home from parting with his friends, I noticed that he was particularly tired and said that he was going straight to bed. I thought to myself that tonight was the night to start my darling's re-education. I waited downstairs for two hours to make she he was completely asleep. I quietly opened his door and walked into his room. I was so excited about what was to come, my nipples where hard and I could feel myself getting wetter. Now thankfully my son is a deep sleeper always has been once he was asleep nothing would wake him other than his alarm in the morning. I slowly made my way to his bedside where his face was turning, I turned around and lowered my yoga pants I was wearing to reveal my rather impressively sized bottom if I do say so myself. I stuck it up against his face making sure that his nose was just touching the crease in my butt. Once there I then proceeded to let loose slow streams of my gas, I've learned over the years how to do it with now sound when I want. I kept this up for thirty minutes just filling my boys' lungs with my gas, it was such a turn on I started fingering myself. Just knowing that his whole being was filling with my essences was orgasmic to me.

After thirty minutes of this I and two orgasms later I pulled up my pants and proceeded to lean down and start whispering in his ear. Sweet nothings about how much I love him and how much he loves me. Telling him that since he loves me so much, he could if he wanted to just stay at the house hang out with is mother. I also started telling him that mother knows he has always found her attractive and it was time for him to start paying more attention to her beautiful curves especially her full bosom and larger motherly bottom. After about another thirty minutes of this I slowly left his room as I looked back, I saw that Jason has rolled over on his back and he was tenting a full erection that he did not have when I got there. Knowing that my words and gas was has having the desired effect I blew him a kiss and left back to my room looking forward to our next session.