Mothers Gone Wild Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucille and her son Trey.
2.7k words
4.46
44.7k
35
1

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked around the coffee table in the TV room collecting empty Budweiser cans on the Thursday evening following her "check-up," Lucille looked despairingly at her husband Frank. He was slumped in his lounge chair dozing, same as most any other evening. I wonder if a car crashing through the French doors would even wake him? she wondered. She went to the kitchen and turned on the tap, rinsing the cans before dropping them in the recycling bin.

"It's your own damned fault," she muttered to herself, listening to his snoring through the open door. "I wouldn't have to resort to this if you were more of a—""

She cut the sentence short. It was past time that she stopped lying to herself and stopped blaming her husband. Mid-life and aging required adjustments to one another that she and Frank hadn't been able to make. They'd grown in different directions.

Fucking Doctor Norman and Courtney had nothing to do with her marriage. The simple truth was that the very outrageousness of the act had been the thing that excited Lucille beyond all reason. Norman's suggestion that she use his practice as a stud service to indulge her carnal cravings made her even hornier to contemplate because it was so perverse. The kinkier the scene, the more she craved it...at least in her fantasies.

Such forbidden thrills would never be available to her in any kind of marriage she could imagine.

And none of that was half as irresistibly wicked as what she was going to do now.

She kicked off her house shoes at the foot of the stairs and padded barefoot up to the second floor clad only in her knee-length velour nightgown. Frank might sleep like the dead, but their son Trey could well still be awake.

Without knocking she turned the knob on his bedroom door and eased it open as quietly as she could. Peering inside she saw that he'd fallen asleep with the lights on and his laptop computer still resting on his legs.

Lucille wasn't surprised. She worried occasionally that Trey didn't get enough rest, but reassured herself that in this he was like most teenage boys. When he was up he was a ball of fire, running off to soccer practice or lifting weights in the basement or headed out the door to meet up with his buddies Luke and Brandon and Bobby for some activity he described under interrogation as "just hanging out, doing nothing." When he crashed he crashed hard, and of course it was next to impossible to rouse him then to take the trash to the curb or mow the lawn.

She sat carefully on the edge of his bed and closed the laptop, sliding it under the bed. Then she eased the covers down to his knees.

Trey was naked. His cock lay across his stomach...even soft, it reached nearly to his navel. Scarcely daring even to breath now for fear of waking him, his mother gently ran her fingers up the underside of his prick. It began to swell immediately, rising and jumping like some big fish on a line. After just a few seconds of stimulation it jutted nearly straight up from its nest of soft hair. Ah, youth, Lucille thought, delighted and aroused by the sight.

She'd sometimes wondered how her life might have been different without her second, unintended pregnancy at the age of thirty-three. With a single child well-started in school, mightn't she have found the courage to end her unhappy marriage back then? Whatever brief resentment she might have felt then had quickly evaporated in the face of her newfound devotion to little Trey. She had a new focus for her energies, and someone new to love.

Tonight Lucille appreciated her hunky teen son in an entirely new light. A lewd smile spread across her maternal face as she stared at Trey's hard-on, watching it continue to grow. She intended to express that appreciation and love by fucking and sucking the boy.

She slowly pulled the blankets back from Trey's naked body. She slid her fingers lightly up his leg until she touched his ball sack, heavy with cum.

Trey moaned and opened his legs wider. Lucille was startled, and then saw that he was still asleep. She circled the base of his cock with her fingers and slid them slowly up along his cock-shaft. His cock grew even harder, and bigger. She jacked her son off until his prick was fully engorged, a shining drop of fluid leaking from his cock-slit.

Lucille kept slowly stroking her son's cock until a little stream of the clear pre-cum ran along his shaft.

"Laney..." T murmured sleepily. His mother's curiosity was piqued. He'd never mentioned any girl named Laney.

Lucille considered herself to be inexperienced, but hardly naive. She was sure that Trey was no virgin, and figured there were many girls at school who wanted him. Gazing admiringly down at him, she could see why.

Trey was over six feet tall. He possessed the long, lean limbs of a still-growing boy, but his broad-shouldered frame was quickly filling out with hard muscle due to a nearly obsessive dedication to weight training for sports. His limbs and chest were covered by a feathering of the same curly auburn hair that in much greater thickness topped his face. He was handsome. His features had not yet settled into manly ruggedness but still there was a toughness about his demeanor that doubtless intimidated opposing players on the field.

Trey grimaced with pleasure. His eyes opened, groggily at first—then all at once he was wide-eyed and sitting bolt upright in bed. "Mom! What the fuck?!"

Lucille raised one finger to her lips. "Shhh! Daddy's asleep downstairs. I just wanted to peek in on you." She kept on beating the boy's meat with her other hand as she spoke, not missing a stroke. "Been having pleasant dreams?" she snickered. She tried to maintain a breezy and casual demeanor but her heart was in her throat. She knew how dangerous these next few seconds were. She might be in a world of trouble.

"Christ! Mom, what the fuck are you doing?" he demanded in a hoarse whisper. She noticed that he instinctively kept his voice low. So far, so good.

"Isn't that obvious?" Lucille whispered in return. She bent to brush her lips against his. "Mommy's getting you up for some serious quality time." She pumped her son's dick a little faster. He gasped, involuntarily arching his hips off the bed.

"You're—this is crazy. You can't... I mean we can't..."

"Fuck?" Lucille pronounced the word with relish. Trey stared at her, open-mouthed and wide-eyed, as she released her grip on his cock and stood up. "Why can't we fuck, darling? Who's going to stop us?" She tugged the long front zipper of her gown all the way down, exposing the softly-shadowed space between her small tits and the white flesh of her belly. She let the garment fall to the floor, stepping out of it to stand nude before her son.

"Now, dear," she said in a sultry low voice, "Are you going to yell for your father...or are you going to let your mother suck your cock?"

Trey didn't say a word for what seemed to Lucille a very long time. He just stared frankly at his mother's naked body. She noticed that he didn't lose his hard-on.

At last the boy's stunned expression yielded to a unexpectedly smug smile. Not taking his eyes from hers he settled back on his pillow, folded his arms behind his head and spread his legs. "Okay, Mom. Go for it."

Lucille was shocked at Trey's sudden change in attitude, but wasn't about to give him time for second thoughts. She climbed on to the narrow bed and knelt between her son's muscular thighs. The satiny, mushroom-shaped crown of his cock was inches from her face.

She ran her tongue over her lips, inhaling deeply. Although she'd planned, or at least hoped, for this to happen she hesitated for a last second.

"Any cock you fancy," Doctor Norman had said, and the first image that had flashed into Lucille's mind had been Trey. Until then, in those moments that she'd found herself aware of her son's masculine appeal she'd shaken it from her consciousness as nonsense. Of course she was ashamed even to have such thoughts.

After her liberating experience Tuesday she'd not only admitted to herself her desire for her own flesh and blood, but her once-tepid erotic fantasies of dark mysterious strangers had given way to raw visions of fucking her boy. The thought further inflamed her already near-obsessive lust. It seemed like every time she'd been alone for more than a minute in the last two days she'd had her hand down her panties and her fingers in her cunt, thinking of Trey.

Abandoning her novels, this afternoon she'd locked herself in the den and gone surfing the Internet for porn, narrowing in on sites that featured older women with younger men. She was disappointed but found it funny that at the more easily accessible sites most of the "MILFs" as they were called, didn't look that much older than the girls presented as "barely eighteen." Still, the images depicted an endless variety of sexual activities, positions and techniques. By the time she'd had to log off and begin cooking dinner she'd acquired a wealth of erotic ideas and an entirely new vocabulary.

Taking her own son's prick into her mouth was the most depraved thing that Lucille could imagine, and now that she was on the verge of fulfilling her secret dream, her juices ran like the Nile.

And speaking of juices...clear fluid still oozed from the slit on the end of her son's dick. Lucille lowered her face and experimentally lapped it up with the tip of her tongue. It was her first-ever taste of pre-cum.

Her mouth watered. She wanted more.

She licked Trey's cock-head all over, tracing the flaring ridge with her tongue-tip. Then, with a deep moan of pure need Lucille parted her lips and eased the entire swollen head of her son's prick into the warm moist cavern of her mouth.

"Fuck Yeah!" Trey grunted. Never having performed oral sex, it gratified Lucille to know that she was pleasing the boy. She wrapped her left hand around the base of his fuck-meat to prevent him from slipping out of her mouth as he squirmed on the mattress. She slid her right hand up his thigh to cup his balls. His nut sac was as bloated as his prick, now, hanging round and heavy and full between his legs. She stroked the shiny taut skin, stirring and lifting his huge nuts.

She was discovering a whole new world, one devoted to giving and receiving pleasure. Her sex life with Frank had deteriorated quickly from clumsy to perfunctory in their first few years together. Exploring her son's body intrigued and excited her. As she moved her lips experimentally up and down the end of his cock, she prayed silently that this would be only the first of many chances for the two of them to play at their leisure.

"Come on, Mom, go on down. Take more of it." Trey looked down at his mother through heavily-lidded eyes, relaxed as if he were accustomed to having women service him. A pang of jealousy directed against those phantom girls seized Lucille. She pushed determinedly downward, sleeving his long thick cock with her mouth.

"Go, Mama!" Trey rasped. "Suck that dick!"

Lucille made it halfway down her son's prick, but when the head nudged past the roof of her mouth and down the curvature of her throat she gagged reflexively and had to pull her head back. She coughed and hacked as her son's cock slipped from her mouth altogether.

"Geez, Mom, you all right?" Trey sounded genuinely concerned for the first time.

"I-I'm fine," Lucille managed to say. Red-faced, she tried to catch her breath. "It's...it's my first time."

"Seriously?" Trey leaned forward. "Your first blow-job? Wow." He swung his knees out to sit on the edge of the bed, reaching for her.

"It's all right," Lucille protested. She pushed him away, and seeing his hurt expression she immediately regretted it. He had misunderstood. She tenderly brushed a few unruly curls away from his forehead. Then she slid from his bed and knelt before him on the cold wooden floor. "I want to go all the way down on you, darling," she said softly. "Help me take all of your cock. Even if it chokes me."

Trey's eyes were like saucers. "Uh, a lot of chicks can't, Mom."

"I'm not a 'lot of chicks.' I'm your mother." With that she braced her hands on his thighs and took his bulbous prick-head into her mouth again. Prepared for what to expect by her first attempt, this time she relaxed enough that his cock-head slipped past her previous chokepoint and slipped farther into her throat. She concentrated on keeping her breathing slow and even, struggling to breath around her son's boner. When she had to pause, her lips were only three or four inches from her son's balls.

Trey took Lucille's head between his hands, tangling his fingers in her long silver locks. She looked into his eyes and saw her reflection: Lucille Aldrich, lately a shy and retiring mother and grandmother, crouching naked between her son's hairy thighs with her pretty mouth packed with hard cock meat. She looked completely wanton. She felt as if she might orgasm without being touched.

"You want some help, Mom?" Trey said. He seemed to have recovered some of his confidence. Holding her head tightly in place he pulled about halfway out of her mouth. "Here's help." He thrust forward, driving his big prick deeper down her throat than before.

"Mmmmph!" Lucille gurgled. Bursts of light went off in her head like fireworks. Swooning, she dropped one hand to her crotch and rubbed her sensitive clit. She sucked rhythmically, greedily at her son's shaft. She shoved two fingers up to their knuckles into her drooling pussy and stirred them around inside herself. She was so close...

"Hot damn, you're gettin' it now!" Trey pulled out again. Lucille tried desperately to tighten her throat muscles around him, to hold him in place, but he easily pulled back out again. "Just two more inches, baby!" He rammed into her again. This time her nose mashed against his hard abdomen, his coarse pubic hair tickling her upper lip.

Lucille came. Spasms of pleasure rippled up the inner walls of her pussy and her little fuck-slit contracted and sucked at her fingers as she sucked her son's cock. As thrilling as the moment was, she knew that she would need more than her own fingers there soon, to make the night complete.

"Aaannnhhh!" Trey groaned, rocking his hips. "Yeah, I'm balls deep in my horny Mom's mouth! I don't fucking believe this! Suck, Mama! Lick, work your tongue against it, that's it!" As Lucille sucked and slurped and squeezed her lips around her son's prick he released his grip on her head and she began to move. Her head bobbed forward and backward, letting him out of her mouth a little more with every stroke, until she had only his cock-head between her hot lips on the outbound and his swinging ball-sac slapped her chin when she plunged back down.

Lucille was in heaven, moaning and humming happily to herself as she sucked her son's cock. She could see how much Trey liked the effects of that, as the vibrations of her larynx transferred right into his cock-shaft and up to his loins. He tasted so good, and he felt so good in her mouth that she wanted to draw this out as long as she could.

Another time, maybe...next time. Right now, Trey's whole body started shaking violently. "I'm cumming, Mom!" he growled, clutching her head again and pushing his cock all the way down her throat. The fat base of his cock throbbed against her lips, and the first thick spurts of jism shot down her throat.