Mothers Gone Wild Ch. 03

Story Info
The doctor is in...Lucille.
2.5k words
4.59
20.1k
27
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's multi-orgasmic," Courtney said, jotting in her notebook. "I don't think she knew that."

Until she spoke Lucille had almost forgotten that the girl was still in the examination room and all that was transpiring. Lucille's consciousness had contracted to a single point, the focus of her intense pleasure: Doctor Norman's fingers. Her bare feet still raised and resting in the stirrups, her breath came in little gasps as he rolled and teased her stiff clitoris between the fingers of his left hand while tracing his right index finger slowly around the sensitive flesh just inside her open pussy.

"Oh, I think there's quite a lot that Mrs. Aldrich doesn't know about herself," Norman said. "Isn't that right, Lucille?"

Lucille's tongue flicked over her parched lips as she tried to form words in response. All she could manage was a breathy moan. What was happening to her?

She'd watched in shocked fascination as Kurt Norman had casually crossed the room to stand between her legs at the end of the examination table. He was only the second adult male she'd seen naked in her presence in nearly thirty years. He was tall, blond, and in good physical condition for a man in his forties.

There was no doubt in Lucille's mind what he planned. She knew that the right thing for her to do would be to refuse, to get up and grab her clothes and get out of the office.

Yet the only fear she'd felt was the fear that she wouldn't be able to accommodate him. Frank was the only man she'd ever slept with, and Norman's erection was easily three times the size of his.

"You're lubricating nicely," Norman said matter-of-factly. Lucky girl...at a guess I'd say that physiologically you're a much younger woman than your years. "We've had patients..." he paused, smiling at Courtney, "women in their thirties who are less sexually responsive than you are."

With that he leaned forward, grabbed the loose neckline of Lucille's flimsy paper gown, and yanked it. The gown tore clean in half down the center. His eyes met Lucille's for a moment. She blushed as his gaze moved downward, freely roaming her now completely naked body.

"Hmm. What's your assessment, Ms. Harris?"

Courtney stepped forward. "Nice," she said, lightly brushing a finger over one of Lucille's silver dollar-sized nipples. Lucille shuddered in arousal. It seemed oddly wrong to her that the PA was only one in the room still fully dressed. She wished that Courtney would strip out of her scrubs.

"Very nice," Norman agreed. "Let's proceed with the internal examination. Would you like to assist?"

With a carefree giggle, Courtney grasped the Doctor's penis and fitted the head between the lips of Lucille's moist slit.

"I'm going to penetrate you now, Lucille," Norman said. "Courtney has advised me that taking into account your previous sexual history you may experience some...discomfort. May I proceed?"

Again Lucille struggled to speak. "I-I-I..." She gave up and nodded weakly.

"Oh Christ!" she shrieked as Norman thrust forward and sank several inches of his dick into her.

"Found your voice," the Doctor chuckled. He withdrew just a little and then drove back into her much deeper than before.

"Oh God, that's a big...big..." Lucille stammered.

" Cock , Mrs. Aldrich," Courtney encouraged her. "Don't be shy. You can say it. Cock."

"C-cock," Lucille whispered. " Prick . Cock, prick... God damn. I've never been filled with so much prick in my life." Compared to her husband, it was as if Norman were trying to push a baseball bat into her.

His cock head stretching the tender tissues of her pussy channel as he stroked in and out, working his way into her deepest recesses. When she felt his balls slap her ass cheeks Lucille realized giddily that she'd taken all of him, every last powerful inch.

Sobbing, she threw her arms around Norman's neck and pulled his face to hers, sucking his tongue into her mouth.

"Christ that's good," she mumbled. She wished she could get her legs free of the stirrups so that she could spread even wider, expose more of her creamy cunt to his bludgeoning rod. More, she wanted more! "So f-f-fucking good. So fucking big!"

As Lucille had always suspected. size did matter, Now she was discovering just how much. The way Norman completely filled her fuck-hole produced an intense feeling that danced on the boundary between pleasure and pain. It was indescribable.

After two pregnancies and thirty years of marriage, Lucille felt suddenly like an inexperienced young girl. It was as if she were taking a man's prick for the first time...except that her long-ago wedding night had been nothing like this.

Then the Doctor started plunging his big cock in and out of her. The sensation was more fantastic than she'd ever imagined a man 's prick could make her feel. Her last vestige of doubt shattered in that moment.

I can't go back , she realized with a start. I won't go back to that sexless existence with Frank...I don't care about home or my reputation. Screw self-respect, I just want to be fucked like this again and again from now on.

"Fuck me!" Lucille squealed. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" She clung to Norman, raking her fingernails across his back, her mouth failing slack as her chanted obscenities gave way to wordless screams of joy. Every thrust of his prick lifted her small ass off of the cushion.

At last Courtney freed Lucille from the stirrups. The youthful grandmother's long smooth legs flailed wildly and she beat her heels against empty air.

Kurt Norman observed his patient with satisfaction. Lucille Aldrich's head lolled crazily from side to side, her gorgeous silver hair now darkly matted with sweat. A thin sheen of perspiration covered her entire body. She stared blankly at the ceiling through wide glazed eyes, panting and growling deep in her throat like a bitch in heat.

He kissed her mouth again, then trailed wet kisses down her throat and across her upper ribs. "You should have confided in me ages ago," he said with a harsh laugh, then gently bit one of her nipples. Lucille's pussy muscles contracted reflexively around his cock as he continued to nibble and suck her sweet tit flesh. "You have such natural talent, and it's all been going to waste. To think that I could have been fucking this tight little cunt for years."

He punctuated his words by pulling completely out of her pussy and then ramming his prick all the way home in one long stroke.

"Oh...Oh GOD...OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST... YES!" Lucille Aldrich shrieked, bucking wildly beneath him.

Like mother, like daughter. Norman fondly recalled Jamie's last appointment just a few weeks ago. Lucille's daughter was a frequent client. Her visits to this office were her safest and most reliable opportunities here in town to get the kind of action that she secretly craved.

Two weeks ago Jamie had stood on her tip-toes, bent over the end of this very table, while Norman had lustily fucked into her ever-ready little snatch from behind. Jeff Wilson, the young OB/GYN for who her older boy was named, had been lying back on the cushions with his hard cock smothered between the young mother's big firm breasts. Every twitch of his hips thrust the head of his dick up into her eagerly sucking mouth.

Jamie was really special.

Kurt Norman himself had taken her virginity during a routine physical checkup just after her eighteenth birthday. Perhaps truer was that she'd taken him : the girl had been so ripe and willing that at his suggestion she'd enthusiastically straddled him cowgirl style. She'd bracing her small hands against his chest, clamped her baby-soft thighs around his hips and taken her very first cock at her own pace and rhythm.

Jamie Aldrich's first orgasm with a man's prick shooting cum inside her had unleashed a seemingly insatiable sexual dynamo...a transformation that nine years later Norman continued to enjoy.

Just as he now savored her mother's abandoned howls of desire, the frantic pumping of her hips and convulsive contractions of her cuntal walls as she tried to keep him inside her.

He fully expected that Lucille would prove to be very much like Jamie, but with the added spice of over three decades of pent-up sexual curiosity and unsatisfied lust.

Envisioning the possibilities stretching out into the future excited Norman and caused him to ball Lucille with even greater energy. He took her chin in his hand, stilling the wild gyrations of her head and looking deeply into her brimming, lust-crazed eyes.

Smiling, he again withdrew all but the tip of his cock from her clinging pussy and waited for several long seconds before slamming it all the way in once more.

"Ooooooh!" Lucille moaned and shivered as the beginning spasms of an orgasm swept through her. She slid her hands down to grasp the cheeks of the Doctor's ass, pulling him tighter against her violently lurching body. She locked her heels around his waist and kept grinding her pussy harder and harder against the base of his brutally hammering cock.

The ferocity of the climax that engulfed her was terrifying. It was as if lightning danced across the whole surface of her skin, every nerve, every cell of her body consumed by the most exquisite pleasure. She humped and writhed against Norman, crying and squealing.

Lucille squeezed the prick inside her fuck tunnel as tightly as she could, finally triggering the first gush of the man's jism into her hungry pussy. "Yes, yes! C-cum in me, you evil bastard! Fuck me to death with that horse's cock!"

Another torrent of cum shot into her womb, then another. "Goddamn!" Norman bellowed, rising up on the balls of his feet, his eyes rolling back as he kept working his cock in and out of her in powerful strokes.

Finally he slumped forward to lie across Lucille's body. She didn't stop moving beneath him until the very last ripples of pleasure subsided in her belly.

"Oh my goodness," she whispered at last. As her breathing slowed and her awareness returned to what she thought of as normal she was awash in contradictory feelings: deep contentment and satisfaction struggled against returning shame and an appalled sense of her recklessness.

Lucille felt shame. She felt gratitude.

What she didn't feel, she recognized, was any shred of regret.

I'll figure this out, she thought. Later . Exhausted, her head rolled to one side and she spotted Courtney Harris. At some point the petite brunette had finally stripped down and now she sprawled open-legged on the examination room couch. She gazed at Lucille and Norman as if hypnotized, rolling the buzzing silver vibrator languidly over her clit.

Courtney had cum three times while watching Doctor Norman and Lucille Aldrich fucking. The girl was instinctively a voyeur by nature, a discovery which had delighted her Aunt Lynn. It had complemented the older woman's exhibitionist tendencies quite well.

For months before Courtney's first real fuck, Lynn had brought men into their bed to engage in demonstrations of what her young protégé could look forward to. Kurt Norman had been one of them. When Lynn had mentioned Norman years later as a possible employer after Courtney had finished her post-grad work, Courtney had jumped at the chance.

Greenleaf seemed on the surface to be a sleepy little place. Mentored by Norman, Courtney quickly learned just how much went on behind closed bedroom doors.

He rose up and withdrew from Lucille now, standing in what Courtney thought was an unusually unsteady posture. That woman is a marvel, the PA mused. Even lovely Jamie doesn't drain Kurt like that. For some reason the thought crossed her mind that Lucille would somehow really shake this town up one day. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sight of Norman's still semi-hard prick, coated with a slick layer of his jism mingled with Lucille's pussy cream.

Saliva welled up in Courtney's mouth and she slid on to the tile floor and crawled to him on her hands and knees.

"Let me clean that up," she said. Her pussy dripped between her trembling thighs as his velvety cock crown slid into her mouth and nudged against the back of her throat. She bobbed her head up and down the length of his prick, bathing him with her wet tongue and lips. Even semi-erect Norman was still heavily hung but Courtney had practiced on him with such dedication these last two years that she could take him with ease in her mouth, pussy or ass.

Lucille watched in fascination as Courtney avidly swallowed Norman's dick. Lucille had never sucked cock. She began making a mental list of such oversights, determined now to correct them all whenever opportunities presented themselves.

She trailed her right hand down her stomach and slowly ran two fingers in and out of her cunt, her inner heat rising yet again.

An hour later Lucille sat alone with Norman in his office while he made notes in her medical record. "I hope we've put your mind at ease," he said, glancing up and flashing her a grin. "There's not a thing wrong with you. As I said before, your overall condition is that of a woman in her early to mid-thirties."

"And my persistent sexual arousal, Doctor?" She tried to play along and assume a demure expression, but the corners of her mouth curled up lewdly.

"Your body is trying to tell you something. There's no medical term for it, but you've just got a bad case of the middle-aged hots."

"Goodness. I don't suppose...there's a cure?"

"Who really wants to cure it?" Norman shot back and they both shared a laugh.

"There is an effective therapy," he said. "Sex. Lots of fucking. I'd like to enroll you in our continuing care program here. In addition to Courtney and myself a number of my associates participate in the program. We also have occasional visiting specialists."

A lingering twinge of doubt must have registered on her face. How many men was he talking about?

Norman leaned forward across the desk "See here Lucille, I think you'll be doing a disservice both to yourself and to the men in your life if you don't get every cock you can into you, as often as you like."

" Every cock?" Lucille repeated. A novel idea suddenly leapt to mind, a notion which still shocked her despite everything she'd experienced today.

"Well, let's say any cock you truly fancy. You don't want to go pulling up your skirt at the service station just out of politeness."

"No, of course not." Lucille stood up, collected her purse and jacket and offered Norman her hand. "For now let me just make another appointment for next Wednesday?"

"Sure. Next Wednesday afternoon, then." Doctor Norman walked her to the door.

Lucille Aldrich stepped out into the tree-lined street and turned her face toward the late afternoon sun. She felt like a new woman, a free soul.

And she had no intention of going without sex until Wednesday next.