Mothers Gone Wild Ch. 08

Story Info
Jamie's invited to a parent-teacher conference.
4.1k words
4.67
16.4k
18
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie Carter sat waiting alone at a table near one end of Greenleaf High's cafeteria. She was dry-mouthed with fear. She'd been filing student records in the school office twenty minutes ago when she'd received a text message on her phone. The message was from a number she didn't recognize, and read simply:

CAFETERIA. THIRD PERIOD LUNCH. SIT ALONE.

There was an attachment to the message: a picture of Jamie herself, taken from the point of view of a young man whose cock she was blissfully sucking.

She didn't recognize the dick in the photo. It could have belonged to any one of half a dozen teen boys, all of them students at Greenleaf.

Now she sat nervously checking and rechecking her phone for further messages, torn between cold fear and anger.

Anger, at the blatant attempt at blackmail: which of her willing, eager fuck partners thought they could wield power over her this way?

Fear, at the prospect of public humiliation and the possible loss of her job and family. Jamie had no idea what she could do to protect herself if Luke or Bobby or Brandon or any of the others wanted to blackmail her now.

"Mind if I join you?" Jamie's anxious rumination was interrupted by Elaine Moore, the head of the music department at Greenleaf, setting her tray down on the table and sliding onto the seat across from Jamie.

Jamie nearly panicked. "I, uh—I'm supposed to meet someone. I don't think—" She looked around the room nervously.

The tall, dark young woman leaned across the deeply-graffitied Formica tabletop toward Jamie. "You're waiting for me. We need to talk," she said in a low, husky contralto. "We got a problem."

"You?" Jamie blurted out. Elaine nodded solemnly. "Look here, Ms. Moore, I don't know what you think—"

"Friends call me Laney," Elaine said shortly. "You and me are going to be friends now, on the grounds that if we don't hang together we'll hang...you know."

Until now Jamie had spoken to Moore only to exchange polite greetings in the school corridors. The music instructor was a tall, graceful, woman in her late twenties. Her impish features lent her a girlish appearance that almost clashed with her mature wide hips, round ass and big natural boobs.

Elaine glanced at the phone that Jamie nervously clutched. "That's Bobby Tilson's dick, in case you didn't know. He sent me the pic. Thought I'd get off on it. I sure did."

For the first time this morning Jamie relaxed just a tiny bit. Clearly Elaine had escapades of her own to hide. "So, uh Laney," Jamie said as casually as she could, "The kid's a pretty good fuck, huh?"

Elaine grabbed Jamie's hand and squeezed so hard that Jamie dropped her phone. "Ow!" she did her best to stifle her outcry lest she draw the attention of students at other tables. "What the fuck!"

"Have I got your attention?" Elaine demanded, her gaze boring into Jamie's. Jamie nodded, biting her lip and fighting back tears.

"Good." Elaine released her. "Now, what I want to know is just how stupid are you?" Jamie sat mute, dumbfounded. "I've seen you prancing around here all pleased with yourself the last few weeks," Elaine hissed, "You think you invented sport-fucking these boys? You probably do, since the rest of us have the brains to keep it quiet and keep them under control. Do you follow me?"

Jamie nodded wanly.

"Okay then. Yeah, these guys are amazing studs. They can go forever, and you can teach 'em all the most kinky things and they love it all. But they brag, and they share, and they show off for their friends and worst of all they like to think that they're in charge. You make it too easy for them and this shit—" she waved Jamie's phone in front of her and handed it back—"is what happens. We have to show them who's boss. Get it?"

Jamie found her voice. "Yes, Ma'am," she said. "But...is that what you wanted to meet about? Bobby's bragging too much?"

"Bobby's mama knows something," Elaine said. "Bobby told me this morning that he caught her going in his email the other day and then he heard her on the phone making an appointment with the county school commissioner."

"Oh my God," Jamie muttered. "How much do you think she knows? Are there lots of other pictures?"

"Oh, I'm sure there are. Relax, princess, I don't think either of us would still have our jobs right now if Mrs. Tilson could put our faces or names to this—yet. She knows me. You ever met her?"

"I used to baby-sit Bobby," Jamie said, surprised to find herself blushing. Alice Tilson was about forty now, a petite, pretty woman with pale, almost translucent skin and arresting green eyes. Her delicate features would have been truly beautiful were they not usually set in a disapproving frown. "She's always calling the school to complain about one thing or another. You know that teen curfew petition the kids were upset about last semester? That was her. She's always in the town council's face."

"Figures," Elaine said. "It doesn't sound like she's the kind to live and let fuck...unless we persuade her to get over it. You in?"

"In what?" Jamie asked, then thought better of it. "I don't guess I've got a choice, do I?" Elaine shook her head grimly. "Okay, but what reason could we possibly offer her, to get her to drop a thing like this?

Elaine surprised Jamie by leaning back and flashing her a wide, toothy grin. "What's the very best reason you can think of?"

Jamie's eyes widened in realization and, against all logic, she felt herself smiling too.

†††

Alice Tilson stood under the shower spray in her master bathroom, running her fingers through her long copper-red hair as the hot water rinsed away shampoo. Some of her tresses caught in her wedding ring and she tugged her hand free.

The ring was an ornate, "twisted platinum infinity band studded with diamonds" - except that the diamonds were zirconium and the platinum was just some now-tarnished cheap silver metal: a fake, just like the louse of a husband who'd split town over a year ago with her own goddamned sister.

She cursed herself for continuing to wear the piece of gaudy junk. She told herself that she wore it as a reminder of what she'd learned, which was not to trust men or to give in to them - not to trust most people, period.

On some deep level she knew that the truth was that she wore the ring out of hopeless sentimentality. But then, Alice was making a lifestyle out of denying her feelings.

The sudsy water sluiced away, running down over her firm belly and slim hips and over the rounded mound of her pussy. For a moment she reached down between her legs, barely touching her clit with one finger. She drew her hand back reflexively as if from a hot stove.

She wouldn't give in to that, no matter how much the long-unsatisfied need for sexual release beckoned her. She didn't have the time for it this afternoon, anyway.

Downstairs, the doorbell rang.

Alice turned off the water and stepped out onto the bath mat. She toweled herself hurriedly. She wasn't expecting visitors, and whoever it was she'd send them away. She didn't want to be late for her appointment in an hour at the school commissioner's office.

There would be some big changes at that school and in this town. Alice Tilson would see to that.

For days she had furiously rehearsed, in her mind, what she planned to tell the authorities about the licentious goings-on she believed were underway at Greenleaf High School. During her recent inspections of her son Bobby's email account—it wasn't snooping, she was his mother after all—she'd discovered messages in which he and his soccer teammates discussed their sexual exploits involving several of their teachers.

At first she'd thought it was just idle boasting of the kind that she knew teen boys did to build themselves up in the eyes of their friends.

Then she'd come across one shocking photograph of her Bobby having intercourse with the gym teacher, Carla Moreno!

Her damp hair wrapped in a towel and wearing only a long blue terrycloth robe, Alice answered the door to see Elaine Moore and another young woman standing there. "Oh, Ms. Moore! I'm sorry," Alice said. "I wasn't expecting anyone..."

"I understand and I apologize," Elaine said. There was urgency in her voice. "Mrs. Tilson, I've just learned some disturbing things about your son and some of his friends, and I thought I should alert you to it immediately. May we come in and talk for a couple of minutes?

"Now? Um...of course." Alice knew and liked Ms. Moore. Elaine had grown up in a strict religious home and had arrived at Greenleaf High straight from a conservative southern teachers college. If she was here to discuss what Alice suspected, she was a potential ally against wickedness.

"Mrs. Tilson, I don't know if you remember me." The other young woman shyly spoke for the first time, and looking directly at her now Alice did recognize Jamie. The girl had watched her Bobby in the evenings, many years ago, when Alice had gone to her part-time job answering phones at the Greenleaf Baptist Church office.

"Jamie, dear, how are you?" Alice hugged her. "How are Michael and the boys?"

"I'm afraid that Jamie is part of the problem we're here to discuss," Elaine interrupted. "I thought it was better for you to hear this straight from her. She has something to confess."

"Jamie?"

"I—Mrs. Tilson, I...I slept with your son. With Bobby," Jamie sobbed.

Alice stared open-mouthed at Jamie for several seconds, and then shouted "How DARE you! You—you WHORE!"

She lunged at Jamie, but Elaine blocked her path. "Mrs. Tilson, please don't. Of course you're furious, and shocked, but I really think you need to hear Jamie out. There's more you should know."

Alice tried to push past Elaine, but the music teacher was too much bigger than she and far too strong.

Jamie looked away from the brief struggle. It was difficult to face Alice's anger, even though Jamie and Elaine had plotted out this entire scenario on the drive over from the school, and despite the fact that in person Alice Tilson was not nearly as formidable as in Jamie's decade-old memories. Alice was petite, with the spare physique of a ballerina other than for the big natural boobs that pushed out against her tightly-belted robe. Both Jamie and Elaine towered over her.

Jamie steeled herself and continued.

"I-I couldn't help myself," she blurted out. She looked down at her boots, shamefaced. "I mean, Bobby is just so, so...sexy. So male. He's young, and so lean and good-looking. You just don't know how it feels, to have him look at you as if he wants you. You couldn't."

To Alice's shock, she did know. She'd done her best for months to ignore her son's ever-more-frequent admiring glances. Yet she had not been able to resist occasionally, however briefly, returning them herself. Beneath her anger, she felt something else. Jealousy? Envy, that she might no longer be the most important woman in her son's life? What an absurd thought!

"One thing just led to another," Jamie continued her make-believe "confession." Elaine noticed that Jamie didn't even raise her gaze for an instant to gauge Alice's reaction. The girl's got it, Elaine mused to herself. She's good.

"Bobby's aggressive," Jamie said. "He kept insisting. And when I saw his...his dick—" Jamie pretended to struggle to get the word out. Now, she lifted her gaze to meet Alice's. "His cock, Mrs. Tilson. Your son has a gorgeous cock. Do you know that? No, of course you wouldn't - let me show you!"

"What—n-no!" Alice shook her head violently while Jamie unlocked her phone, bringing up the image that Elaine had texted her earlier that day. She held it right up to Alice's face.

"Look at it," Jamie coaxed, and Alice found that she couldn't help herself. There in the photo was Jamie Carter, straining to swallow what looked like a horse's prick. Alice knew that the size of the cock—her son's cock—was exaggerated by the angle and the camera lens, but the illusion was damned effective. In the photo, Jamie seemed unaware of the camera. Her attention was completely on the cock sliding into her mouth, and her expression was one of pure bliss.

"Do you have any idea what it feels like, having a cock like that stretching your lips?" Jamie asked. "Driving in and out of your throat? So hard, and so hot. Bobby always shoots a real geyser, Mrs. Tilson, and it's delicious."

Staring at the image of her son getting head and listening to this young cocksucker describing it all was too much for Alice. Her shaking legs folded up under her and she'd have fallen to the floor had not Jamie instinctively dropped the phone and reached out her arms to catch her.

"Are you okay, Mrs. Tilson?" Jamie purred. "Here, we should loosen your clothes—" She yanked at the belt of Alice's robe and it unknotted. The garment fell open, revealing Alice's trim body in all its glory.

"Oohh! Oh, no!" Alice moaned, but Jamie slipped an arm around her waist and drew her close. Jamie was a full head taller than Alice, and the feeling of dominance when she leaned down to kiss the older woman hotly on the lips excited her.

Alice struggled briefly against the embrace, but Jamie dragged her robe halfway down her arms and twisted a big handful of the soft cloth in her hand to tighten it and effectively pin Alice's arms behind her. Jamie slid her left leg between Alice's bare thighs and kept kissing her, thrusting her tongue into the redhead's mouth. Her free hand slid down Alice's belly toward the inviting, warm juncture of her legs.

Save for her long fiery mane, Alice Tilson's pale skin was naturally almost hairless. Her pussy mound was wreathed by only a few downy, curling ginger wisps. Intrigued, Jamie let her fingers wander over that silky down for a few long seconds before gently tickling Alice's clit.

Alice groaned her pleasure obvious. "This is wrong! I'm not—Ungh!" Jamie's slim index finger slid into Alice's pussy. Alice squirmed and instinctively lifted her hips toward the invading digit, opening herself to the younger woman's explorations.

Alice Tilson, always so determined and morally certain, now could not help surrendering to the long-denied cravings of her flesh...at least for that one instant. She returned the kiss, grinding her lush body against Jamie's, and that one instant became her entire life.

Elaine undressed while she watched Jamie lower Alice to the carpet.

Jamie nibbled at Alice's large, stiffening pink nipples, running two fingers in and out of the older woman's open cunt. Alice's breath came in gasps and she looked dizzy and confused at the sensations that must have been tearing through her. Jamie's mouth continued its downward path, planting kisses on Alice's quivering belly and upper thighs.

She finally zeroed in on Alice's pussy. She flicked out her pink tongue, circling and teasing Alice's clit. Alice mewled helplessly and spread her legs wider apart.

"You're very wet, Mrs. Tilson," Jamie whispered. "And so open. I think you really do need a fuck."

"I happen to have something that might help," Elaine said wryly. Opening her purse, she pulled out a long, black, double-headed dildo. Elastic straps, fitted with a series of snaps and buckles, dangled from the odd-looking contraption.

"Meet 'Samson,' she said with mock formality. "Here, I'll show you how he works." She stood with legs spread wide. Parting the glistening lips of her shaved pussy with two fingers of her left hand, she slowly eased one of the fake cocks up inside herself. "Mmmmmm," she moaned, baring her teeth and throwing back her head. The pleasure she experienced from the penetration of the perfectly sculpted silicon shaft was apparent to both Jamie and Alice.

Elaine's practiced hands stretched and fastened the dildo's harness straps into place around her big hips and ass.

Now one plastic cock was all the way up Elaine's pussy and the other, at least ten inches long, curved out incongruously from her pelvis. The contrast between her inescapable femininity and the commanding masculinity of the device was stunning.

Alice's eyes widened in shock.

"You're not going to use that on me! I mean, I can't—"

"I think you'll be surprised at what you can do," Elaine laughed. "And at how much you can take...and how much more you'll want."

Elaine's huge tits mashed against Alice's as the young teacher lay down atop the forty year-old redhead. Jamie found the contrast between Elaine's dark skin and Alice's alabaster flesh, now dewy with perspiration, absolutely breathtaking. She hurriedly got out of her own clothes and sank down on the living room couch, playing with her pussy.

"Oh...oh...no...OHHHH!" Alice moaned when the big black fake cock first entered her. The dildo seemed endless as it continued to push further and further inside, stretching her inner walls to the limit.

It felt fantastic. Alice welcomed it.

Elaine drew her hips back until only the tip of her favorite toy was inside Alice. Then she rocked slowly forward again and started fucking in earnest.

This is what I need, Alice thought as she humped upward to meet Elaine's fuck-thrusts. Drunk with lust, Alice relished the taboo nature of the act almost as much she did as her rising physical pleasure. When her bastard husband had abandoned her she'd sworn never to give herself to a man again. But this? This was different, and oh so perfect!

With every thrust of the big plastic prick into Alice's pussy, Elaine experienced the pleasure of the dildo's other head moving inside her.

The doorbell rang, again.

"I'll get it!" Jamie chirped. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and danced over to open the door.

"Damn," Elaine muttered under her breath. "I was hoping the guys might take a little longer getting here. This is too much fun."

"What...guys?" Alice asked vaguely, not moving from where she lay as Elaine withdrew and rolled off of her. Alice protested weakly as the long plastic prick slid out of her needy pussy channel with a moist "pop." "Don't...don't...go. Don't go..." she whined helplessly. A cool breeze wafted from the open door to tickle her wet cunt lips and hungry sex hole.

Alice was suddenly empty of everything but unquenched desire for cock.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Tilson," Jamie said lightly. "We've got something you'll like a lot more than a fake dick."

Through slitted eyes Alice saw several young men enter the house. Their voices were familiar and as one came close to her she recognized Brandon Crane. He stood at her feet, looking admiringly down at her naked body, kicked off his blue Nike trainers and slid his soccer shorts down his muscular legs.

His cock was a lot bigger than Elaine's "Samson."

"Oh my God!" adrenaline surged through Alice and she sat bolt upright, one hand searching futilely for her discarded robe. "What's going on here?"

"Nothing but fun, Babe. The best kind of fun." It was Luke Gable's voice, from the other side of the room. Luke was one of Bobby's best friends, the one that Alice was sure was to blame for corrupting her Bobby. Out of the corner of her eye Alice saw Elaine and Jamie settling down on the couch with Luke and another guy, but she could not look away from the huge rod that swung like a baseball bat between Brandon's legs.

"It's like this," Elaine Moore said, "We need you to calm the fuck down and get with the program. Your son and his pals are all legal age, and no one's getting hurt if they get it on with the ladies of Greenleaf. In fact, we're lucky to have them to ourselves and they're damn lucky to have us."

Jamie giggled mischievously. "Yeah, really. You know, I think we should make it a school community service project and give them extra credit for it. 'Introduction to Pussy Pleasing 101.' Brandon, go ahead and show Mrs. Tilson what a...helpful young man you are."

12