Mothers Gone Wild Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Mrs. Tilson, I was just wondering if you had any, y'know, jobs that needed doing around here," Brandon said. He dropped to his knees and reached out to run his index finger around the edges of her open, flowering pussy.

Alice drew her breath in sharply. She couldn't speak. She couldn't think. She only knew that she needed to cum more than she could ever remember in her life.

"Ahhh..." Alice finally found her voice as Brandon continued working his fingers over her sensitive cunt lips. Every so often he brushed his callused thumb against her clit, almost as if by accident. Alice squirmed her asscheeks against the deep, lush pile of the living room carpet. Her thigh muscles twitched with the tension of trying to keep some rein on her body's runaway responses.

"So, like, is there anything I can do for you?" Brandon snickered.

"Yes...oh yes," Alice gasped before she realized what she was saying. Her body's longings had betrayed her. Lost, she whispered simply "F...fuck me..."

"Hmm...what was that, Ma'am?" Brandon teased. He stepped up his massage of her engorged clit.

"Fuck me...fuck me, FUCK ME!" Alice sobbed, throwing herself onto her back again, her legs flailing wildly in the air. "I need your cock! I need it, I need it!"

"You got it!" Brandon said. He positioned his cock-crown at her pussy opening and pushed slowly forward, inch after inch of his rock-hard shaft gliding ever deeper into her depths.

Alice shrieked and rotated her hips frantically as if screwing herself upward onto the teen stud's thick pole. She knew Brandon to be an attractively quiet, brooding youngster, and he was completely silent while pumping in and out of her tight, clinging fuck tunnel. For a long time the only sounds in the room were their ragged breathing and the soft slapping noise of moist flesh against flesh, the sound of fucking, so long unheard in Alice Tilson's home.

Luke Gable walked over and put his hand on Brandon's shoulder, leering down at Alice's lust-contorted face. "Look at her, man—she's gotta have cock!" he said with a sneer. Then, to Alice's fresh shock, he said "My turn, Bro."

Turn? Turn, what "turn?" Alice thought frantically. She felt Brandon pull his cock out of her, just as Elaine had done so precipitously only minutes before. Not again, please, Alice prayed silently. She needed to cum with a cock in her!

But then, as Luke stooped down to take Brandon's place Alice realized what was about to happen. She could only stare, open-mouthed, at Luke's prick. It looked longer than Brandon's, inches away and pointed right at her open cunt.

Something in Alice snapped at last, some final feeble thread of resistance. She reached out, opening her arms to the arrogant, big-dicked young lout. Luke embraced her and they kissed deeply. Her sex channel was well-lubricated and wide open from Brandon's steady fucking, and Luke slid all the way in on a single stroke. His heavy balls slapped against her pussy lips and her excitement ratcheted up another several notches.

"Never had so much dick in ya, huh?" Luke said. "I bet Bobby's old man wasn't that much."

"S-shutup and fuck me!" Alice snapped.

Luke did just that, banging Alice hard and fast for perhaps a dozen strokes. She was on the verge of orgasm when Elaine Moore called out "Switch!" As if he were her trained pet, Luke pulled out and then suddenly it was Brandon fucking Alice again.

This was the most obscene, perverse and forbidden thing that Alice could imagine, and it thrilled her to her core.

The two studs took turns on Alice for what seemed to her like hours. She felt more truly alive than she could ever remember, an unbelievable sexual excitement building and building inside her—but still they wouldn't let her cum!

In the background, from time to time Alice heard the unmistakable sounds of sloppy blowjobs. Elaine and Jamie were evidently lounging on her sofa having their fun with whichever guys weren't plugging her pussy at that moment.

Finally, whichever stud was fucking Alice withdrew without the other immediately replacing him. By now she was a drooling, whimpering mess without the momentary energy even to lift her head. All she could do was moan "Gotta cum...gotta cum..."

"Good. My turn."

Alice knew that voice as if it were her own. Her eyes flew open, and she met the gaze of her son Bobby.

12