Mothers Gone Wild Ch. 11

Story Info
Lucille and Jamie's mother-daughter reunion.
3.1k words
4.66
15.4k
20
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie Carter loved having big boobs, and she especially loved the effect that they had on the many men she fucked. So when the time had come to wean her sons she'd made an appointment to meet Doctor Burnett, a cosmetic surgeon recommended by Kurt Norman, at Norman's office.

She was surprised to find the office locked up when she arrived, on time, for her appointment. She knocked, and a moment later Courtney Harris opened the door.

"Sorry," Courtney said. "The Doctor's expecting you. I just didn't want to be interrupted while I familiarized Paige with our office practices." She glanced back over her shoulder. "How you doing back there, kiddo?"

Paige Mitchell, whom Jamie recognized as a graduating senior and cheerleader at Greenleaf High, was stretched out on the waiting room couch behind Courtney. Clad only in sensible flat pumps, Paige stared vacantly at the ceiling. Courtney's familiar silver vibrator was inserted half-way up the girl's pussy, buzzing insistently away.

Paige opened her mouth as if to answer Courtney, but only a faint mewl of pleasure escaped her lips. Her cheeks and forehead shone with perspiration in the dim light.

"Go on back," Courtney told Jamie, walking back to sit beside Paige. She leaned over to kiss one of the girl's large puffy nipples. "And as for you, Miss Pretty Titties...why don't we try a higher setting, hmm?"

She pressed a button on the vibe. The timbre of its buzzing changed. Paige moaned.

Jamie smiled and hurried on down the corridor to the examination room, to find her own mother, without a stitch on, jacking the cock of a handsome stranger while Kurt Norman fucked Rachel the minister's daughter while her mother licked her pussy and the Doctor's prick.

"Mom?!"

Lucille leapt to her feet. Her first impulse was to look for her clothes, a sheet, anything to cover herself, but there was nothing close at hand.

Mother and daughter stared at one another in disbelief.

"What exactly is going on here?" Jamie asked, unable to suppress a giggle at the incongruity of the scene.

Based on her daughter's lighthearted reaction to the situation, Lucille quickly put two and two together.

"Kurt Norman, you bastard," she cursed, "How long have you been dicking my daughter?"

Norman was caught off guard by the blunt query. He looked a little sheepish, frowned as if searching his memory, and finally shrugged. "Since she was about Rachel's age, I guess?" he said at last.

"I'm sure relieved my grandkids look so much like Michael," Lucille muttered, glaring at Jamie.

"Hey!" Jamie snapped. "Wait just a fucking minute, Mom. How long have you been messing around on Dad with...with...uh..."

"Call me Nick," Burnett offered helpfully. "I'm actually here to see you." He walked over to stand beside Lucille, putting an arm around her shoulders. "Now, Lucie, Jamie is here for her physical. I don't think we should make her wait unnecessarily. Jamie, why don't you get undressed and we'll proceed."

The prospect of an even kinkier afternoon than he'd first anticipated had completed the restoration of Burnett's sexual powers that Lucille's hand-job had begun. His prick was like steel. Jamie's eyes widened at the size of it, and her knees went a little weak.

"This is so wild!" she said, giggling again, and started unbuttoning her blouse. Lucille looked on, frozen to the spot, her emotions a roiling mixture of maternal concern, confusion - and arousal.

"You know, Lucie," Burnett said smoothly, watching her face, "You might consider this an opportunity to share a new experience with your daughter. It might bring you closer." He moved her hand back to his cock. She fondled it absently, her mind racing. "What do you say, Jamie?"

"Um - I - Mom?" Jamie was down to just her panties now. Lucille could read in her daughter's eyes that Burnett's suggestion intrigued her. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and tugged them down slowly, hips swaying, with the experienced erotic skill of a stripper.

Who was Jamie hoping to arouse with the show, if not her own mother? It was clearly not required for Burnett's benefit, as attested to by the huge pulsing prick in Lucille's right hand.

We can't, Lucille told herself, struggling to ignore the rising heat of her own loins.

But then...why not?

Why not, indeed? She'd committed the ultimate taboo sexual act of fucking her own son, after all, and not a bit reluctantly. She'd set out to seduce him.

So, why should she hesitate to make it with her daughter? She thought that would be hypocritical. Worse than that, she'd be favoring her son over her daughter...and that cut against the grain.

Lucille stepped toward Jamie. She took her daughter's hands in her own. Mother and daughter stood face to face gazing deeply into one another's eyes.

To Burnett's professional eye they presented a sensual study in family similarities and differences. In profile their faces were almost identical, with their straight narrow noses and high sculpted cheekbones. Lucille was so youthful that other than for the contrast of her silver tresses to Jamie's auburn hair and the finely etched network of smile lines at the corners of Lucille's eyes and mouth they might be mistaken for sisters.

They were the same height and shared the same fine bone structure. They were long-legged with slim hips, tiny waists and small pear-shaped asses.

The one major difference, of course, was their tits.

Lucille's were round and pert, small enough to have defied time and gravity, with protruding nipples. Burnett planned to devote a good deal of time and attention to sucking and nibbling those sweet gumdrops. He bet he could have Lucie on the edge of orgasm by the time he penetrated her, without even touching her below the waist beforehand.

Jamie's tits were something else altogether. They were huge, high and perfectly shaped despite years of breastfeeding. His professional assessment was that at the moment she was a 38E.

He wondered idly if she could be persuaded to go bigger.

Naturally enough, most women who came to Burnett seeking breast augmentation did so because of small tits. Therefore, he rarely had the chance for a great tit-fuck during a pre-op evaluation. He had every intention of making good use today of Jamie's marvelous exceptions.

Jamie's tongue darted out, brushing experimentally against her mother's half-parted lips. Lucille leaned in and their lips pressed together. Their hands roamed over one another, Jamie cupping her mother's firm butt to pull her close while Lucille ran her fingers through her daughter's lustrous long hair.

Embracing passionately, they sank to the cold, hard tile floor together.

"What do—how do we...?" Lucille whispered, uncertain again. Jamie took charge, having had much practice both at sexually pleasing her female friends and at fucking for an audience.

"Like this, Mom." Jamie opened her legs, draping her right leg over Lucille's left and slipping her left under Lucille's right. Entwining the fingers of both hands with her mother's she scooted her shapely ass forward until their cunts were mere inches apart.

"Let's fuck," Jamie said. She slid forward again and her pussy lips grazed her mother's. The effect was electric. Mother and daughter cried out together. The sensation of their most intimate flesh rubbing together was sheer ecstasy for both women.

They wriggled and squirmed against one another. When their erect clits finally touched Lucille came, and then came again, a quick series of little orgasms racing through her like a string of firecrackers.

Donna might have been the most sexually experienced of the four women in the room, but Jamie was a close second. Years of uninhibited sexual adventuring guided her carnal intuition, a knowledge that came not from her head but from her heart and from her cunt. The instant she'd seen her mother with Burnett she'd known what she wanted and what had to happen.

What other forbidden thrill could compare with possessing her own mother so completely?

The exquisite please that Jamie experienced now as their pussies kissed was her reward for daring to crash through that final taboo. What could possibly be better?

As if in answer to her unspoken question, Burnett stepped up to take her chin in hand. The biggest cock she'd ever seen bobbed right in front of her face. As naturally as taking a breath, Jamie opened her mouth as wide as she could to engulf the plum-sized purple knob.

"Yes, Darling, suck him!" Lucille urged, emboldened by her lust. "Show Mama how you suck a big dick."

Jamie loved sucking cock, and she loved show-fucking. She took more of Burnett's prick into her mouth, licking all around the head and the drum-tight flesh just behind it. She took hold of his hips and pulled him close, swallowing ever more of his meat.

"Good, very good," Burnett praised her. He rocked his hips back and forth, feeding her a little bit more of the shaft with every stroke. Any worry he might have had about choking her by going too fast was misplaced, however. He might have been the biggest guy that Jamie Carter had ever blown, but she was pretty sure that he was nowhere near her physical limit.

After a long while Burnett pulled his prick out of Jamie's mouth and turned toward Lucille. "Mom's turn now."

Lucille licked her lips and opened wide, beckoning him on.

Across the room, Rachel and Donna exchanged knowing looks. The vision of another mother-daughter couple sharing a cock stimulated their own mutual lust to even higher levels. Crouching before Rachel and Norman, Donna returned with renewed inspiration to kissing and nibbling at her daughter's cunt as it stretched around Norman's prick.

The examination table was so high that Rachel could only barely rest her feet on the floor when she sat all the way down on her father's cock. Again and again she'd pause for a moment to savor the feeling of being filled by him, and then flex her calves and ever-so-slowly rise to the balls of her feet, finally balancing on her tiptoes with her father's hands supporting her waist and the lips of her snug little pussy just brushing against his big cock-head.

She was in heaven. Given the choice she'd spend her life this way, her father's awesome prick inside her while her mom made love to her greedy little cunt.

Rachel and her mother had an unusually deep and empathetic understanding of one another, which the girl believed was based on their shared sexual temperament. Without really ever discussing it they'd both known for some time that when Rachel came of age they'd express that understanding most directly. And so on her last birthday they'd begun sleeping and showering together and indulging in long intimate cuddle sessions.

They had to wear clothes around the house when Dan Thornton was home, but fortunately that was seldom enough that they were usually free to roam the place naked, fondling and rubbing up against each other, exploring one another's bodies with fingers and tongues at any moment, on any whim. Before long, Rachel was enjoying her morning cereal while her mother knelt under the table eating her pussy. She started keeping count of how many times she could finger Donna to orgasm before the pair drifted off to sleep at night.

During long, intense sucking and scissoring sessions Donna had confided in her daughter all of her own sensual adventures over the years. "Oh, I want to do that!" Rachel would exclaim at one tale after another. "I love you, Mama, but I want cocks too!"

"Of course you do, Sweetie," Donna would say. "I don't know why any sane, healthy lady wouldn't want to try every way of fucking that there is."

Six months ago, Dan Thornton had boarded a plane for a week-long evangelical convention in Kansas City. Donna and Rachel had made a beeline for Kurt Norman's big farmhouse nestled out in the rolling hills north of Greenleaf. There, Rachel had given Norman her cherry and the three of them had fucked and sucked almost constantly for the next six days and nights.

Between those hot memories and her mother's passionate clit-kisses now, the first little ripples of orgasm soon quivered through Rachel's lithe young body, building quickly to an overwhelming wave of ecstasy. Donna, ever attuned to her daughter's sexual rhythms, saw in Rachel's eyes that she was coming and signaled to Norman with a mischievous wink.

"I'm almost there myself," he groaned, breathing heavily. "Give me some action on my nuts."

"You know I'll do better than that," Donna mumbled. Trailing her tongue down the underside of Norman's fuck-rod, she planted wet kisses on his balls and then pushed her index finger into Norman's asshole. Through two decades of practice she'd acquired the skill to make him shoot his load almost instantly this way.

Rachel felt her father's cock jerk and throb, and then the wonderful warm feeling of his cum fountaining into her as she trembled and shook through her own massive orgasm.

Norman barely had time to catch his breath before someone slapped him hard on the ass. "Ouch!" He bolted upright, nearly dumping Rachel off his lap, and turned to see Lucille Aldrich glowering at him. "What was that for?" he demanded.

"So many things," Lucille hissed. "You owe me, you daughter-humping bastard. But right now? Get off the damn table. Some of us still have fucking to do."

"Now look here-" Norman began to protest. Burnett took him by the arm and led him away from the examination table.

"Don't argue with her, Doc," Jamie laughed. "If you think what you just got was a real spanking, well, you didn't grow up in the Aldrich household."

"I did not spank you!" Lucille objected.

"You did," Jamie insisted. "A couple of times, anyway. And you whaled hell out of Trey that time that you caught him with -"

"Never you mind," Lucille interrupted. "Just get up here and lie down so that I can get at your pussy."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Jamie reclined on her back on the high table. Lucille lay down atop her daughter in the sixty-nine position and then rose up to support herself on her knees and elbows. Jamie's long, sleek legs spread wide before her.

Lucille lowered her face to her daughter's perfect, pink cunt. Her tongue shot out to lap up a few drops of girl-juice. Jamie sighed. Placing her hands on her mother's inner thighs, she lifted her head and kissed Lucille's lust-stiffened clit.

"That's right, Sweetheart," Lucille hissed. "Go ahead, suck Mommy's pussy."

Burnett couldn't wait any longer to get in on the action. Jamie looked up to see him above her, his prick sticking out poised for entry into her mother's cunt. She'd known it was a big one, but so close to her face it looked like it belonged on a horse.

Jamie needed so much to touch it. She took the shaft in one hand and used the fingers of her other to part her mother's pussy petals. She eased the tip of the beast into Lucille's tiny sex slot and watched in awe as the huge head somehow managed to slip inside.

"Oh, God!" Lucille moaned and bit down on her lower lip at Burnett's entry.

His massive prick slowly inched up her elastic fuck tunnel, stretching her delicate inner membranes to the limit. Not even in her most lurid fantasies had she dreamed of being so utterly filled by a cock. His slightest forward movement triggered sensitive nerve endings that had her whole body already tingling on the edge of climax.

"This is so beautiful," Jamie murmured. "I can't believe the way your pussy's stretching out around that giant dick. What's it like, Mom?"

"I...I can't tell you," Lucille gasped. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her toes curled up. "You'll have to - you've got to get him inside you, Sweetheart. You've got to feel this for yourself."

She will, Burnett thought. I can promise you that. The sight of Jamie looking up from between her mother's thighs, wide-eyed and wanting, as he pumped in and out of the older woman's cunt excited and spurred him on in his efforts to satisfy Lucille.

After he'd made Lucille come twice, Burnett withdrew and moved to the other end of the table. Jamie opened her legs wide, toes pointed at the ceiling, and he plunged balls-deep into her ready pussy with one thrust. That moment of shock and delight almost caused her to pass out, but she recovered quickly and reflexively bucked her hips up off the table to meet him.

Burnett alternated fucking mother and daughter, in turn, for a long time.

†††

"I think our team won," Jamie joked later as she and Lucille snuggled together in the big chair.

Indeed, their marathon fuck session had continued throughout the afternoon and now Doctors Norman and Burnett slouched against one wall, completely exhausted and balls thoroughly drained.

Donna and Rachel Thornton, however, seemed possessed of boundless energy as they continued to sixty-nine on the big padded table.

"It's touching, really," Lucille murmured. "They seem so close. We used to be like that."

"Not like that," Jamie teased.

"No, not like that." Lucille smiled lovingly at her daughter. "Sweetheart," she said tentatively, "I have to ask...what about Michael?"

A shadow crossed Jamie's beautiful features and buried her face in her mother's chest, her tears running down to tickle Lucille's nipples. "Oh, Mom," she sobbed. "Michael's a great dad...but it's not enough. I don't think we really feel anything for one another in that way anymore. It was, like, after I became a mother I stopped being attractive to him."

"Such silliness," Lucille said. She kissed her daughter's eyelids soothingly. "You're irresistible." She kissed Jamie's eyelids and felt the girl shiver in her arms. "I'm so sorry, Baby. You should have told me all this ages ago."

"I never wanted to admit it. To anyone. I felt like such a failure."

"That's one thing you never will be, not to me," Lucille told her. "You know, we've grown so far apart since you married. I guess that's natural enough, but it ends now. Why don't you come over for dinner this evening and we'll start to figure this out. We'll...talk."

Lucille ran her finger gently up the slick cleft of her daughter's pussy, dipping into her little hole. Jamie purred contentedly.

"I'd like that," Jamie said, brightening. "But, uh, how will Daddy be?"

"Oh, you know how it goes at home. He'll make it through the meal." Lucille smiled ruefully. "He'll have four or five beers, I'll put him to bed and then we'll have the evening all to ourselves."

"What about Trey?"

Lucille laid her cheek on Jamie's head and laughed lustily as if at a private joke, startling her daughter.

"Don't worry about Trey," Lucille said. "You've no idea how much he's grown up lately. If you just stop thinking of him as a bratty little brother you'll find out what a comfort he can be."

THE END