Mothers Gone Wild Ch. 10

Story Info
The doctor calls in a specialist for Lucille.
2.7k words
4.63
17.6k
16
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Aldrich" the young woman seated at the reception desk apologized. "Doctor Norman is running a little behind in his schedule this afternoon. I can reschedule you for another day if you like, but you are his next-to-last scheduled appointment for the afternoon and if you have time to wait..."

"Oh, I'll wait. I understand completely." Lucille said, smiling. The receptionist, whose name badge read "Paige," was blonde, pretty, and apparently new to the office staff. As Lucille sat down on a Barcelona chair and opened a well-thumbed old issue of People, she couldn't help wondering how intimately acquainted Paige might already be with the special services offered by Norman's private practice.

The thought sent a sexual thrill through Lucille...but then, nearly constant arousal seemed to have become a fact of life for her in the last month. The more sex she got, the more she craved. She'd amused herself for several afternoons with her son and Luke Gable. Then, with their cooperation she'd added Brandon Crane to her growing stable of young studs.

Had it been only a few weeks ago that she'd been living the drab life of a frustrated, middle-aged small town grandmother? It seemed years now.

Yet with all of that action she wouldn't have dreamed of missing her weekly appointments with Kurt Norman. Despite being in his mid-forties Norman was as virile as any of Lucille's teen lovers, well hung, and he possessed a range of experience and a perverse imagination that her young lovers couldn't yet match.

"Mrs. Aldrich?" Courtney Harris, the PA who'd first initiated her into the glories of carnal indulgence, stood in the doorway that connected the reception area to the doctors' offices and exam rooms. The young brunette grinned familiarly at her. "Doctor Norman is waiting for you!"

"I'm sorry," Paige stammered, red-faced. "I thought he was..."

"It's fine," Courtney soothed the younger girl. "Go ahead, Lucille. You know your way?"

Lucille nodded. She glanced over her shoulder as she crossed toward the inner corridor to see Courtney locking the outer office door. "Don't worry, honey," Courtney said reassuringly to the receptionist. "You can't know all of the details of our office procedures in just three days. You're doing a great job so far."

At the far end of the corridor, the door to Norman's main examination room was ajar. Lucille opened it wide and gasped in happy surprise at what she saw.

Kurt Norman and Rachel Thornton, the local Baptist minister's young daughter, occupied the padded examination table at the center of the room. Norman reclined naked on the table, which he'd adjusted to elevate his head and shoulders and thus give him a closer view of the blonde teen as she serviced him.

Rachel wore only a little pink miniskirt. She stood flat-footed on the table facing away from Norman. Bending forward from the waist, she steadied herself by resting one hand on the Doctor's belly. Her other hand grasped the root of his cock. Her mouth moved up and down the entire length of his fuck-shaft as she lovingly bathed the underside with her tongue.

"Such flexibility and poise," Norman said admiringly "Your weekend gymnastics classes do pay dividends." He teasingly inserted a finger into Rachel's exposed pussy. She squealed happily.

Rachel did have the body of a gymnast. The eighteen year-old was slender with small, high breasts, long legs and a two-inch gap between the tops of her thighs. Her pussy was shaved completely smooth.

"Lucille, Darling. We've been so missing you at church!" Recognizing the syrupy sweet voice, Lucille looked to her left and saw Rachel's mother, Donna.

Donna Thornton sprawled on an upholstered accent chair, naked except for her ubiquitous necklace of perfectly matched pearls, cradled in the lap of a good-looking young man that Lucille didn't recognize. Her bare legs were draped over the chair's arms and her head lay back against the man's broad chest. He played and pulled idly on her large brown nipples as she wriggled and bounced against him. She reached down between her thighs to grip his erect prick like a saddle's pommel, rubbing it against her wet cunt.

"Doctor Burnett here was just about to put this monster up my ass," Donna explained. "Would you like to watch? I'll just bet you would."

Before Lucille could find the words to answer, Doctor Norman noticed her. "Punctual as always, Mrs. Aldrich," he said. "I hope you don't mind, but I thought that we might as well take advantage of Doctor Burnett's availability this afternoon to step up the intensity of your physical therapy. If you're amenable, that is?"

Rachel let go of Norman's cock long enough to wave airily at Lucille, but she was obviously unwilling to interrupt her oral exam for a polite "Hello." She had the knob of his prick between her soft young lips now, sucking up his pre-cum as if from an oversized straw. His cock gleamed from her lip gloss.

Lucille breathlessly watched Norman push a second finger into Rachel's cunt. A rippling shudder ran through the young blonde's entire frame and she moaned softly, ducking her head down until his cock was completely inside her, the head nudging its way down her supple throat.

"Kee-Rist!" Donna screamed. Startled, Lucille turned to see Doctor Burnett's fat prick boring determinedly upward into Donna's throttling, tight asshole.

"Are you experiencing pain?" Burnett asked in a proper doctorly tone of concern for his patient's well-being.

"You're killing me, you son of bitch!"

"Should I stop?" he taunted her, pulling a little of his prick back out of her ass.

"Don't you dare!" she hissed. "I want the whole fucking thing! Split me in two, stud!"

"Well, then..." Burnett drove another several inches of stiff prick upward into the sweating, wailing blonde. She gyrated and arched her back as if struggling to pull away from him, but he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her firmly in place.

Lucille stripped hurriedly, discarding her blouse and slacks and sandals in a heap on the floor. I'm always telling Trey not to leave his clothes like that, she thought with amusement. But she was in a hurry to join the fun.

Donna's convulsing abdominal muscles caused her pussy to rhythmically wink open and closed. Transfixed by the sight, Lucille swallowed as best she could; her mouth was dry and her tongue thick with lust. The only pussy she'd played with, other than her own, had been Courtney's. She meant to change that now.

Lucille sank to her knees on the cold tile in front of the fucking couple. She wet one finger in her mouth and then used it to trace a circle around Donna's clit. The experiment in teasing didn't work as well as she'd hoped, because the minister's wife twisted and turned so much on Burnett's spearing cock that Lucille's finger inevitably bumped against the swollen little bud rather than just teasing around the edges as she intended, but Donna seemed to like that just fine, too.

Placing her hands on Donna's thighs and bringing her face in close to her crotch, Lucille could see directly into the deep, pink opening of her pussy. The little slit was flooded with Donna's juices. So inviting...

Lucille gently pressed her face to Donna's mound, the lips of her mouth caressing the blonde's pussy-lips. Her tongue snaked out to probe the wet silken groove of Donna's cunt.

"Oh God! Sweet Jesus!" Donna howled. "Suck me, Lucie! I wanna cum on your tongue while this bastard rams my ass!"

Donna loved to take cock in every one of her holes, but she positively adored the way a man's prick felt thrusting up into her ass. It was always such a tight fit and her little rosebud was so sensitive that she keenly felt the throbbing pulse of the cock, its every tiny motion inside her exquisitely magnified.

There was just nothing else like it. Whenever she was presented with a particularly large specimen of manhood she contrived to get it up her ass as soon as she could.

She was sure Burnett's was the thickest prick ever to plug her rear fuck-hole, and now she was getting to enjoy that ultimate thrill while a sexy older woman she barely knew tongue-fucked her pussy. Tears of joy welled in her eyes and flowed down her cheeks.

Lucille reveled in the feeling of Donna's pliant, warm pussy flesh against her own lips. She explored the folds and creases of the younger woman's cunt with her tongue for a while, and then probed more deeply up inside the intimate passage. She drank greedily of the rich juices that flooded her mouth. Her own cunt was wet from the excitement of sucking pussy. She reached down between her legs to tease herself.

As fascinated as Lucille was by Donna's lovely sex hole, her attention was soon drawn to Burnett's fuck-rod as it plowed in and out of the blonde's ass: heavily veined and nearly as big around as a beer bottle, the silver-haired grandmother looked forward to her turn at that magnificent pussy-pleaser.

She was unsure that she could even do what Donna was doing now, taking Burnett all the way up her ass, but she resolved that she would give it her very best effort—and soon.

She took her mouth from Donna's cunt, provoking a disappointed whine from the blonde. "Relax," Lucille said. "You'll like this."

Taking a deep breath, she blew warm air onto Donna's clit, causing Donna to shiver delightedly. Then she moved lower, blowing on Burnett's nuts.

The skin of his sack tightened like a drumhead and his balls drew up close to the base of his prick. He picked up his pace, repeatedly pulling almost all the way out of Donna and then plunging his cock all the way back into her.

"Oh, oh, he's getting bigger!" Donna exclaimed happily. It was true, Burnett's cock swelled inside her and before long she felt the familiar, incomparable surge of a man's jism rising through his cock-shaft, about to flood her interior. "It's happening, it's happening!" she shrieked.

At that, Lucille quickly drilled her tongue back up into Donna's pussy.

"YES!" Donna howled. "Oooooohhhhh, don't stop! I'm gonna...gonna...Ahhh FUCK!"

Her lush body lurched and jerked and she clamped her ass muscles hard around Burnett's spearing cock, squeezing and milking him as he emptied his balls into her. He dug his fingers savagely into her pillowy tits, struggling to hold on to her through the convulsive spasms that shuddered through her thrashing body.

"More!" Donna cried. She winced at Burnett's mauling of her tender tit-flesh, but that little bit of pain was just the extra stimulation that she needed to reach the zenith of erotic rapture. The feeling of a man's thick, hot jism shooting up into her ass as she orgasmed was one that Donna never got enough of, and Burnett didn't disappoint her.

After the longest time she floated back to reality, collapsing limp into Burnett's arms. Lucille sat cross-legged on the floor, one arm curled around one of his calves and resting her head on his knee.

Kurt Norman was now sitting up on the padded examination table, his feet on the floor and Rachel straddling his lap.

"Time to fuck now?" Rachel asked brightly.

"That's right. Time to fuck. Ride me, Honey," Norman instructed.

Rachel scooted forward. Norman lifted her by her hips, raising her into position. Rachel braced herself against his thighs and then lowered herself slowly on to his cock. A lewd smile curled her lips, chasing any vestige of youthful innocence from her face. "Like this, Daddy?"

"Just like that," Norman rasped, grimacing at the exquisite pleasure of the girl's tiny, elastic pussy swallowing his prick.

Lucille looked on in astonishment for a heartbeat. Then her questioning eyes sought out Donna's. "It's not just a pet name if that's what you're wondering," Donna confirmed, eyes twinkling. "Rachel is definitely Kurt's kid. My husband, Dan? He's never shot anything but blanks."

"Her father? She's fucking her own father?" Lucille was flabbergasted.

"What, you don't know anyone else who's doing it with their kids?" Donna asked, arching an eyebrow skeptically. "And here I was assuming you must be hip to this town."

Blushing, Lucille looked away from Donna. "I...know about some of it. I did know that you and Rachel have been fucking some of Trey's friends. And I'll be honest, at first I was shocked that you of all people..."

"Of all people." Donna grinned salaciously. "The minister's wife? I admit, when Dan and I started courting I was a naive little thing. Modest, even devout. When he finally proposed I was head-over-heels.

"But the truth is...I always loved the prestige of being a conservative pastor's wife more than I loved Dan Thornton. I'm embarrassed to admit that my worst sin has always been pride. And once we settled in Greenleaf and Dan got his ministry started, I was bored. You can add that failing to my list.

"I felt like I was suffocating. Deep in my soul I knew that I was someone else. I wanted something else.

"Dan insisted on children, that being 'Biblical' and all, and I thought maybe it would help our relationship. But hard as we tried I couldn't conceive. Finally I was late one month. Hoping I was preggers, I made an appointment with Doctor Norman.

"Long story short, I wasn't pregnant. But Kurt did so hate to see me disappointed. He was very caring, you know? I warmed up to him real fast and he soothed me. He soothed me over and over with that big dick of his. Visit after visit, time and again he pumped me full of his own baby batter until I conceived."

"Does your husband know?" Lucille asked.

"He does now," Donna replied. "After a few years he got himself tested. But really, what's he going to say? He's quite well-respected as a spiritual leader in this town, and having it known that his prim little wifey opens her legs for anyone who makes her wet would rather spoil all that, don't you think?

"He sure doesn't want it known that I'm the biggest sinner in town."

Burnett's softening prick slipped out of Donna's asshole. She stroked it in the way an avid horsewoman might stroke a stallion's nose. "You know what would truly be a sin? Passing up the opportunity to enjoy a piece of fuckmeat like this one. I'm a whore to the core, Lucie. Kurt Norman enlightened me to that almost twenty years ago."

Donna rose from the chair. She smoothed her hair, patting her frosted blond bob back into something like its usual arrangement and untangling her necklace.

"Now if you two will excuse me, I have a hankering to give Kurt's balls a good working over while he puts the prick to our daughter. Lucie, your magic mouth has given me some new ideas along that line, and I do like to act on all my kinky urges."

Donna's round, flaring hips rolled sensuously as she strolled over to join Kurt Norman and her daughter.

"Temet nosce," Burnett said.

"Sorry?"

"Know thyself," he said. "Socrates. 'To know thyself is the beginning of wisdom.' I think our Mrs. Thornton is a very wise trollop."

Lucille smiled and squeezed into the upholstered chair next to him. She saw that Burnett's cock was already stirring and beginning to stiffen again. She wrapped her hand around it to encourage it along.

"I don't guess I ever really introduced myself," she said. "Lucille Aldrich. Friends call me Lucie."

"Nicholas Burnett, at your service," he offered.

Lucille guessed that he was somewhere in his mid-thirties. He was lanky, fit, and deeply tanned, with close-cropped blond hair, ice-blue eyes and Hollywood teeth. He put her more in mind of a professional tennis player than a physician.

Even in its half-soft state Burnett's cock was impressive in its length and girth. He had definite promise, and Lucille wondered how often she might expect to see him.

"So, Doctor," she purred, "What's your specialty? Beyond tearing up the asses of us poor country wimmen, I mean. Are you joining Norman's practice?"

"I'm sure considering it," he said jokingly. "Seriously, though, I'm a cosmetic surgeon. I'm really just here today for a consult with one of Kurt's other patients." His eyes lifted and he looked past Lucille. "Ah...this must be her, now."

"Mom?!" Jamie stood in the doorway.

She looked surprised.