All Comments on 'Mother's Good Deed'

by rbuchanan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmm.... Excellent story, hot!

Yes, really enjoyed the story-line. I hope there is a sequel forth-coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
BRAVO!

Wow - too Hot! Great story line and excellent development of the senerio and participants. Thanks for the "morning wood." PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!!!

Dave Martin

S.E. Arizona

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More, more, moooorrrrrrrrree!!!!!!!!

OMG! I was so sorry to see the episode end. Please let it continue. Let the mother instruct the son the way a good mother should and show all the aspects of a great mother son relationship. You've just approached the mountain, now it's time to climb to the top!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

I think that I held my breath throughout the whole story...yes pretty please, let this continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A rare gem

That incredible rarity -- a plausible mom/son story, and one told with both humor and vivid erotic power. Unlike the other commenters, though, I don't want it to continue. I think this is complete and satisfying just as it is. Instead, how about writing another one for us? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
be a man

it just proves that every guy with the slightest attractivemother, should fuck her at least 4 times...once in each hole, o cover her with his cum. mark your territory guys...lay claim to you own special mom to fuck.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Excelently Written!

Very realistic and very arousing! Thanks for sharing your gifts. Keep writing!

AsceticAsceticalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful

Fantastic, good work. Nice subtext. Great characters. Good as a standalone, or as a longer piece. I'm going to be checking on your works from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good job, mom

It's good to see that good ol' mom is always ready to further her son's education. Her demonstration really drives home the lesson on how important marriage vows are and how much trust and love mean to a successful marriage. I'm sure with all her loving maternal instruction, sonny will enter adulthood more than ready to live a healthy and happy married life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

Incredible material. Genuinely mind boggling. I wish I had got a chance to fuck my mother like this. I would have fucked the hell out of her mind.

Genuinely quality material.

QuillmanQuillmanover 13 years ago
Nicely written

Your stories are of a similar theme, but that makes them enjoyable all the same! I like the slow build up, attention to detail, good description - and the magical moment when FF nylons are introduced. Explores the Oedipul instincts wonderfully. Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's absurd, but in a good way

Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5*

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

I didn't get to have sex with my mom until after my divorce. Dad had passed away prior and mom had been alone 8 yrs. We were sitting at the kitchen table talking about what I was going to do. She'd moved her chair next to mine, but I wasn't immediately clear why. Her next comments made everything clear. She said that I didn't need any other woman. She put her hand on my leg, then said she would take care of Anything I needed from that day on. I said there were certain things she couldn't do as my mother. As she grabbed my hardening cock, she said there was NOTHING she couldn't do! She told me to turn towards her and she'd prove it. Mom pulled my shorts & underwear down, then proceeded to give me the best blowjob ever! She didn't hesitate to swallow my cum either! I didn't notice she'd removed her clothes until she stood up, straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my still hard dick. She rode me until I came in her, then passionately kissed me asking if that was proof enough.

Mom helped me get my life back in order. We had sex every day, and multiple times on weekends. My new job allowed me to buy a house and move mom in with me. For the next 14 yrs mom proved daily she was the ONLY woman I needed! My twice divorced younger sister was consoling me after mom died last yr, and we ended up in bed together. Our 1st child is a girl that we named for our mother, and we just found out my sister/wife is pregnant again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Personally it was a great story. Once stockings and suspenders are involved and described in the detail you gave it became exceptional. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous