Mother's Guidance Pt. 01

Story Info
Mark finds out about his mother's secret.
1.7k words
3.61
85.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WorkNJerk
WorkNJerk
33 Followers

*All characters and events included in this story are fictional, all characters are over 18*

---------

My first story I'm posting here, so I hope you enjoy. This story includes incest, Femdom, mild cuckolding, and other topics that might be triggering. If this is not for you, I'd recommend not reading this story. But hey, I'm not your dad.

---------

Mark's alarm blared on his bedside table. "Damn it..." He moaned face down in his pillow, realizing it was once again it was a Monday. After quickly smacking the dreadful Casio alarm clock into silence, he rose from his bed and started his morning routine. He brushed his teeth and dressed himself in his unremarkable budget outfit of jeans and a hoodie. Once prepared to face another day of school, he made his way down the hall to grab a breakfast bar or something to hold him over 'till lunch. When he eventually found something relatively edible, he looked out the window with mild surprise to find that the family car wasn't there.

This wasn't the first time this has happened of course. Mark's father died when he was eleven and over time his mother would disappear overnight and usually come home very early in the morning. It used to be once every couple of months, but now it. Feels like its every week, sometimes multiple times a week.

"She's probably out hungover at some dudes house or in a hotel." Mark thought. Although he didn't know for absolute sure, he understood that his mother took his dad's death much, much harder than him. If it was her way of coping with the situation, who was he to judge. Besides, he had disappeared a few night before with his past girlfriends anyway. He at least wished she'd be home to take him to school on time.

Almost like he caused it to happen with his mind, his mother pulled into the driveway. He didn't usually catch her coming home, but when he did she'd be pretty embarrassed. Claire walked in the front door, startled by seeing mark standing in the kitchen.

Mark and his mother stared at each other in a few moments of surprise. Claire was in fair shape for a woman of 42 years, having large breasts and ample butt, but nothing extraordinary. She went to the gym sometimes, but probably not as much as she should. She was a little pudgy, not too bad though. All in all, Mark's mother was just an average suburban mom, perhaps reasonably better looking than a few of the other moms. Mark couldn't place exactly what was wrong with her in those brief seconds, but he could tell it looked like she had been up all night.

"Oh, honey, you're up already?" She said while turning a light red.

"Yup, it's 7:30 and I've got to get going. Do you want me to take the car or do you want to drive me?" He didn't actually care about catching his mom coming home from her late-night shenanigans, mostly because he had better things to worry about, such as getting to school. What she did on her own time was her business.

"I'll drive, I've got errands to run later today anyway," Claire stated shaking off her earlier embarrassment.

The ride was uneventful as usual. Mark, being able to observe her more thoroughly, saw obvious signs of his mother most likely having hooked up with someone. Slightly disheveled hair, a wrinkly shirt, and makeup that had just the slightest smear to it; all telltale signs of having sex without the opportunity to clean up and redo her makeup. After she dropped him off, he waved her goodbye and started his day. Mondays for him sucked like everyones elses, but at least it would be cut short. He only had his final class, biology, off today because the teacher called in sick.

Mark hitched a ride home with his friend because Claire wasn't answering her phone. When he got dropped off he was confused when he saw a black sedan behind his mother's SUV. They almost never had guest over and virtually no friends of his drop by randomly like this. He made his way inside the front door and immediately heard shuffling and strange sounds.

"Fuck... fuck that's big..."

He immediately recognized the moan as his mothers voice coming from down the hall. Mark set his bag down quietly and went down the hall to investigate. As he got closer to the noise made up of creaks, bumps, and occasional grunts and moans, he knew for sure his mother had brought someone over. He moved farther down the hall and was shocked when he realized that the noises weren't coming from his mom's room, but his! He went down the hall a little farther to the entrance of his room. He slowly creaked the door open, being as quiet as he possibly could. What he saw made his stomach drop.

Sure enough his mother was being pounded by some guy he didn't recognize, on his bed! Mark felt disgusted, betrayed, and wanted to burst in there and yell at his poor excuse for a mother. Despite wanting to throw a tantrum about what was happening before his eyes, he just stood there... watching. About a minute more went by and the moans got louder and deeper.

"fuck, fuck, fuuuu- AAAAAAH FUCK ME WITH THAT COCK!" His mom screamed, reaching her own orgasm at the same time as the man on top of her did. Another two minutes passed by of them resting on his bed, exhausted from the viscous sex that took place right on Marks bed. The stranger rolled off his mother today beside her. Mark watched as the man's cum poured out of her as the stranger removed is cock from her swollen pussy. He watched in horror as what seemed to be endless amounts cum came flowing out of his mother like a river. Mark gagged when he realized it fell onto his pillow, which was being used as a support to angle her ass for a better pounding. After being throughly disgusted, he stepped away from the door.

His mind raced with thoughts, "Had she done this before? Why the hell did she decide to do this in my room? Does she even clean my sheets after this?!"

He heard them shuffle and mark slipped into the bathroom to hide, peaking out the cracked door. His mom let the stranger out and went back to tidy up his room, fixing the sheets, pillow, and bedding like nothing happened. That unfortunately answered his last question. Mark waited about 10 minutes, slipped out the bathroom window and made his way around the house to the front again, seeing that the black s dean was one. He entered the in the door faking that he had just got home.

"Uh.. Im Home." Mark yelled out.

"Oh? You're home really early?" Clair responded, "In here."

Mark walked in on his mother reading on her bed, like she didn't get fucked on his bed not even 20 minutes ago.

"Need something? Want metope you something to eat?" Clair asked.

"N-no, I'm not hungry. I think I'm just going to do some laundry then go to bed." said Mark.

"Good, make sure to wash your sheets too, its starting to smell weird in your room." said his mother.

"What the hell? The audacity of this woman!" Mark thought. His mother having sex in HIS room then complaining about how it smells in there. Feeling sick from watching the horrendous scene that unfolded in front of him, He got all his bed sheets and pillow case, noticing the obvious wet spot from the man's cum and set the washer to "deep clean". While waiting on his sheets to wash, he laid down on his bare bed and drifted off.

Mark laid peacefully sleeping, albeit a bit cold, on his bed. He was awoken sometime around 2 am when he heard weird noises in the hall. It sounded like shuffling and giggling. After waiting for a few moments the noise died down. He crept outside into the hallway and followed a new noise, a strange wet-like sound. He peaked into his mother's room, and found the source of the noise. Again he could hear slurps and even a few gags as he got closer. When he creaked his mothers door open, he found the source of the noise. She was giving a man a blowjob. They were in the sixty-nine position, but it looked like the pleasure was only one-way, as she seemed to be focused on deep-throating the mans cock. Mark stared at the second shocking scene for the day. His mother's head was facing toward him, not noticing mark because of her focus on getting all the way to the base of the rather large phallus.

Mark tried to bring out his phone to take a picture, planning on confronting her in the morning. The last thing in the world he could have wanted to happen, happened. When mark got a notification from his Domino's app about some late night pizza deal, his face was lit up by the pale light of the screen. (Seriously, why the actual fuck do they send you notifications at 2-fucking-am) Mark looked back at his mother in horror as she was staring right at him.

Mark expected many things to happen. He expected her to yell at him to "get the fuck out," possibly get the shit smacked out of him for being a perv and trying to take pictures of his mother blowing a guy. He expected a lot of bad things, but instead he was not only sickened by what she actually did, but also scared.

Marks mother froze at first, then a wry smile spread across her face right before she went back down on the cock she was pleasuring. She increased. her efforts three-fold, determined to make the man cum. In less than 30 seconds of giving an absolutely expert blowjob, the dick exploded all over her face, giving her a fresh layer of cum. Claire smiled wide at her son again before licking the cock clean from the base to the tip.

Mark ran back to his room and slam the door shut, locking it as he panicked. His mind raced, but at the same time went nowhere coherent. The only expression he could muster encapsulated this whole mess in one simple phrase:

"Ah, Fuck."

***************************

I hope you enjoyed, if you have any suggestions for part 2, let me know in the comments.

WorkNJerk
WorkNJerk
33 Followers