All Comments on 'Mother's Guidance Pt. 01'

by WorkNJerk

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
northbaybearnorthbaybearover 4 years ago
Wrong category

A decently written story that belongs somewhere other than the 'Incest/Taboo' category, certainly this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Good Start

I like your style and look forward to the next chapter, but this chapter was incomplete. It ended just as I was getting interested in the characters and that is not the way to write.

In every good story, a chapter has a setup, transition, and a payoff. If you are not sure where to take your characters, wait until you are inspired before you post.

If you are needing ideas - The son being horrified is a good theme which I hope you continue with. Do not rush to get them into bed together as that usually ruins an erotic story.

I would develop the mother's sexual liberation and continue with his repression. Have her slowly try to break him down until he can't resist anymore. For example, he's ashamed of getting hard when his mother enters the kitchen in her nightie. The next time it happens she's in her bra and panties.

Personally, I enjoy a story that includes the thoughts of the characters as that makes it more realistic and not a third person perspective. A grammatical tip: "...at some dudes house or in a hotel." Mark thought." - This should be written: '...at some dudes house or in a hotel," Mark thought.' The comma includes Mark's thoughts in the sentence.

In your intro you stated: "This story includes incest, Femdom, mild cuckolding..." I didn't read any of that, but maybe this is the way to continue the story. The mother thinks the way to educate her son is to have him watch how a good lover performs and she enjoys being watched, much to his embarrassment.

Lesson one - oral. Lesson two - missionary. Three - doggie style etc. At the end of each lesson she tells him to go to his room and masturbate, then we will talk later.

If you would like to discuss this further, you can e-mail me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Not a bad start. I saw a few grammar mistakes, so you need to proof read. Overall, I liked the premise of the story. I hope you are going to explore the characters and bring them out. I think the reader would be more interested in the story if they could be interested in the characters. On what to happen next, she needs to get on his good side. He needs to know how important he is in her life and that she wants to be closer. You don't have to wham bam them together. A build up to the act would be good and take some chapters to get there. There can be a lot of teasing and discoveries along the way. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So stupid and in the wrong category.

Another story written by either an American beta cuck or an horrible excuse for a mother. As if the quality on this website isn't already so low, there is no need to add more dirts like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

How could you stop there you have to keep going nowGwFBjf

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Incest

Not even a story. Not sure how to rate something that had little description of characters and a very poor storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad

Interesting area to end the story. Might want to consider unlisting it as incest until some actual incest occurs. Looking forward to the next chapter!

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Mom face creamed

I (we) like your start, love the premise. I suggest since he seen her get a facial, Mom needs to go to her son and tell him why she fucks in his bed and gets turned on by her son watching her get laid. Maybe Mom is turned on with the idea of a 3 some with her son.

You did great in 1st chapter.

Thanks and keep writing

Annie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Revenge

In part two have Mark charge into the room where his mother is entertaining with a ball bat and chase the guy out threatening to beat him. Then have his mother committed to a mental institute.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Great start.

An uninhabited mother sometimes needs the right moment to sexually consider hrr son. Perfect segue into morning conversation with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Help from Mark

In part 2 Mark should suck and make the guy hard enough to fuck his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Proof read

Have someone proof it. Also the storyline could be a bit more descriptive. I would like to see what happens next.

lostpuplostpupover 4 years ago
great story

looking forward to the next chapter

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 4 years ago
PROOFREAD

PROOFREAD PROOFREAD PROOFREAD FUCKING PROOFREAD

betamale08betamale08over 4 years ago
Good start...

I've written a few stories here and I've had my issues with typos. At first it did bother me but then I thought, Ah fuck it! That's why we're amateur writers, this what you get... Warts and all!!

Do what you can with proof reading but most of all, enjoy the craft...

Cheers, and keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it cumming

I enjoyed your story. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
??

"metope"

What's metope?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Por favor continúa

Por favor continúe relató maravilloso

Aries0460Aries0460over 4 years ago
Keep on writing

Even if english is not my motherly language - a little proof reading wouldn't hurt.

BUT! The storyline is good and a 2nd part would be apreciated. For the first part... 4 stars, because I really liked it! I am looking forward to the second part to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love to hear whats next

Love to hear where your story is going. It is exciting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did not like it his mother is just a whore!!!!!! a 2

londonbondagelondonbondage9 months ago

We need more stories like this

daganetdaganet8 months ago

Please write a sequel. I want to see how mom licks her lover's anus, and then gently stimulates him with her son's soft toothbrush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous