Mother's Happy Ending

Story Info
Every mother deserves a Happy Mother's Day.
8.1k words
4.74
36.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hwwaaaaahh~~!"

Asra let out a yawn that was halfway to a groan as she stretched her large, limber body. Short, glossy fur of raven black covered her entire body from the tips of her fluffy ears that were pressed back as she yawned, all the way down to her long, slender tail that was stretched out fully as she arched her long back. At the root of her long tail and poking out from the bedsheets was a large, firm rear end clad only in a pair of lace underwear that could hardly be considered appropriate given her age.

Yet they fit so perfectly on her rump that was as perky as it was large, not an ass one would usually associate with a Panther her age. Her rambunctious rump fit perfectly with her thick, meaty thighs that continued onto her large feet that were a cross between a human and a jungle cat's. As she stretched, a menacing set of razor sharp claws revealed themselves all along her large, padded toes.

"Hwaah~"

The anthropomorphic panther lady stooped yawning, finally putting away her menacing canines and having her image of ferocity replaced with that of an adorable mother cat, complete with a bright pink nose. As her fuzzy ears twitched, she slowly opened her eyes, revealing her brightly glowing emerald pupils to the world that quickly formed into slits as she got used to the light of a new day.

The air was mostly fresh except for the scent of her musk filling her bed, trails of light spilled through her window, capture by the sparse amounts of dust flowing through the air. The sounds of birds chirping that would usually accompany mornings in the countryside were instead replaced with the sounds of passing cars as the suburbs gradually became filled with life.

"Mmmnnnn~"

The Panther sat up in her bed, allowing the rest of the sheets to slide off of her as she rubbed the tiredness out of her eyes. Sizable mammaries were held up by a bra whose pattern matched that of the underwear tightly cladding her plump booty. It came complete with a light purple, see-through frock that was as thin as spiderwebs flowing down to reveal the rest of her body.

Generous amounts of pudge decorated her frame in all the right places, going together perfectly well with the rest of her curves to form an image synonymous with what one would call a "thicc MILF", emphasis on the double c's. It was therefore quite fitting that she would wear such revealing lingerie if it meant that one could catch a glance at her sexy, motherly body covered in shiny black fur.

And of course, there was a rather sizable bulge failing to stay hidden between her pudgy thighs as she knelt on the bed. Only when the Feline milf finally got up from the bed did the full glory of her bulge reveal itself packed up tightly inside her thin underwear. A running theme with most middle-aged anthro women, most of whom could easily qualify as Milf's, seemed to be that all of them were absolutely packing!

"Hrrraaahhh~"

Asra continued to rub her eyes and flash her canines as she yawned while her slightly heavy footfalls carried her across the room. Along the way she walked past her home PC where she did most of her work as an accomplished business woman.

The Panther was a mother of three who had moved away from busy city life to live a life in the suburbs as soon as her children were old enough to go their own way. While anthros tended to share rather strong familial bonds, they also weren't clingy in any type of way. Most children tended to go their own way as soon as they were old enough to be independent while even married couples could easily separate from each other without any fuss or hard feelings.

This was something hard to understand for the humans of Original Earth, however over time humanity had come to easily accept their values, though certain things were still seen as being debatable. There wasn't even any need for a messy divorce or any such exhausting procedures, Asra and her former husband simply went their own ways in pursuit of their own enjoyment while still keeping in touch with each other and the kids and vice versa. Yes, the life of an anthro could be said to be one that advocated freedom above all else.

Asra herself had been thoroughly enjoying working from home where she could be a bit of a lazy cat whenever she wanted, today too she was prepared to get her work done early and then curl up in her warm bed to see what was new on Netflix.

The Cat quickly stopped by in her kitchen to grab herself a glass of Milk before moving towards the bathroom, only to pause with the glass to her lips before slowly backing up to confirm the sight she'd spotted in her living room area. Yep, she wasn't mistaken.

"Eric?"

The Feline gulped a mouthful of milk before dumbfoundedly uttering the name of the person that had appeared standing inside her living room.

His name was as stated, he was a young human post-grad that lived in the rental flat next door. The two had come to know each other as neighbours and their relationship had developed further as Eric soon became her intern as a means to gain job experience. Over time the human and Panther had become close enough that she trusted him with a key to her house, and that had apparently lead to the situation now where he was standing inside her living room as if waiting for her. And that wasn't all.

There was what appeared to be a large massage table set up in the drawing room, complete with lit scented candles, scented oils and even a box of chocolates and grapes within arm's reach of the massage table. It was a strange sight that one would only associate with one surprising their lover on Valentine's day, and Asra who was momentarily confused suddenly had a thought. However, before she could look at the calendar, the young man spoke up instead to confirm her suspicions.

"H-happy, Mother's Day!"

"Oh my, you little charmer~♪"

That's right, today was that day on the humans' calendar, the day where mothers all over the world were celebrated. The Panther would often only be reminded when receiving a call from her kids later in the day, yet this time it seems like her little human intern had beat them to it. It also explained now the reason for the grandiose set-up so early in the morning, and why the human was dressed up in a suit that was clearly too big for him, probably one of his father's articles.

"So, is someone going to give me a nice massage as a present~?"

Asra's teasing tone and the way she looked at him caused Eric to gulp as he was already enraptured by the sight of her in her sleepwear. The Panther didn't even attempt to hide any of her alluring body as she placed the glass down, put a hand on her springy hip, and lean over slightly to accentuate her cleavage as she addressed him!

No matter how much time they spent together, Eric simply couldn't get used to her mature charms. Even the sight of her large bulge clearly showing through the front of her underwear was enough to make his body feel heated to the point where he started sweating.

"Well? Are you sure your little hands are up to the task~?"

Surely not!

The human almost answered this way on instinct as he took in the sight of her large, curvy frame, but quickly snapped back to attention after realising that he'd been gawking in silence!

"I'll surely do my best to serve you to the best of my abilities, M-Ma'am."

The formal speak had sounded so good in his head but sounded so awkward coming out of his mouth, especially when compounded by how nervous he was at this moment. However, he was only about to get more nervous.

"Oh my, I'll be in your care then~♥"

As was mentioned before, anthros were fairly liberal by nature, therefore it couldn't be considered strange that the Panther lady suddenly began to strip right then and there! Eric hadn't even mentioned anything about it being a naked massage, yet despite the human's climbing nervousness, Asra continued to shed her already sparse undergarments!

Starting at the bra, the clasps at the back were undone to reveal her bare breasts, upon which sat a pair of puffy, jet-black nipples. Her mammaries rippled and bounce as they were released from their confinement, causing the human to gulp yet again as his eyes unintentionally followed the motions of the milky targets.

However his eyes practically darted downwards as she reached for her panties next! The human felt like his pounding heart was in his throat as she very slowly pulled the lacy pair off of her doughy hips.

The Milf's flaccid member was gradually revealed along with her shiny black orbs squished against it. Even when soft, her size was much larger than anything the human had seen on a member of his own species, Eric had to quickly and stealthily rub the side of his face to make sure that he wasn't drooling as Asra shed her lower garments in an unnecessarily seductive manner!

Finally, after a moment that felt like he'd been watching for an eternity, the Panther kicked her underwear off of her large, clawed feet and stood back up to reveal her nude form in all its glory. "Nude" may have been a subjective term considering the fur covering the majority of her body, however the glossy black fur only helped to accentuate her curves, from the tips of her toes to her meaty thighs, her broad, motherly hips flanking a belly with a bit of overhang, all the way up to her impressive stack of a bust that drew one to nurse. Everything about the milf-y Feline could easily seduce a young man at the peak of his hormonal expression such as Eric!

Asra of course took full notice of the human's enraptured state and giggled in amusement as she began to approach him.

"Hehe, I hope you're as good with your hands as you say. If you do a good job, you might just get a little "bonus" for your efforts~"

Her words were like the whispering of a naughty succubus. Eric only grew more agitated as her large body drew closer to his. The human stood stock still, frozen in fact, as the Milf bypassed him, swaying her plump hips all the way until she began to make a show of slowly crawling up onto the massage bed. Who in their right mind didn't have a thing for large ladies? Eric felt chips of his rationality and self-control crumbling away as he listened to the creaking of the table he'd prepared as Asra gradually applied her weight to it.

The human found himself biting his lower lip as she slowly wiggled her butt practically right in front of him. Her knees went up on the bed before the fluffy end of her long tail brushed his face and caught him off guard!

By the time the frazzled human regained his senses, the Panther was already spread out on the Table on her belly. Her long back was fully revealed as she pressed her breasts and stomach to the surface of the table and lay hear head on her folded arms. Her tail swayed in the air as she completely relaxed and allowed her feet to dangle over the edge of the table.

"Now, then, I think someone owes me a massage~?"

"Ah, right, right away, M-Ma'am!"

"Heheheh~♪"

Just how many times would he have to get distracted before he got down to business? Eric silently reprimanded himself as he hurried beside the table and got his hands ready. Thankfully Asra seemed to find his behaviour amusing, to her it was like she was a young cat again, mischievously playing around with the feline she'd once shared a crush with.

Eric nearly got distracted once again as he took in her entire back view, the smooth arches of her furry back all the way to the gentle peaks formed from her perky butt. The human clapped his hands to his cheeks and made his resolve known in his expression as he placed his hands on the Feline's body at last.

"Mmmnnnn~"

Asra began to moan in delight from the get-go while the human was completely lost in the feeling on his palms. It was like he'd shoved his hands into a ball of soft dough coated in cotton candy clouds! Truthfully speaking, the scented oils were just for show, the Panther's fur was so soft that his hands practically glided along her back as he moved them. The warmth and springiness of her muscles interlaced with just the right amounts of maternal fat provided a feedback the likes of which he'd never experienced before!

Eric didn't stop his hands for a moment, even as his heart pounded, he tried his best to ignore the increasing tightness in his crotch area as he used everything he'd gathered from the YouTube videos he watched beforehand to massage the Panther's back. He did his best to identify any tightness in her muscles and gently worked them out by pressing his fingers into her springy flesh.

He honestly wasn't sure if he was doing it correctly, in fact the only reason he'd even attempted this with no prior experience was because he believed in the toughness an anthro's body possessed. In the case that the two of them possessed a comparable degree of strength, the human would have never attempted something that could potentially lead to injury of the Feline he considered a mother at times, a boss at other times and... a potential lover sometimes.

Puuurrrrr~♥

Thankfully, Asra seemed to be enjoying it as at some point, the large Wildcat had begun literally purring from his touch! The vibrations filled her entire body and was transmitted directly to his hands as the rhythmic sounds of her purring filled his ears. Eric felt his whole body heating up further and his actions became more emboldened. The human began to apply more force as he massaged her back.

His hands caressed the supple fur while embracing the warmth of her body laying beneath. His thumbs dug into the centre of her back and he pressed his hands all the way from the small of her back just above her tail and all the way up to her neck and shoulders. He compressed her shoulder muscles, doing his best to work out the stiffness as her purring became louder.

"Mmmnnnn, darling, could you please do behind the ears as well?"

With her eyes closed as she enjoyed his touch, Asra made a suggestion with a purring voice as though she were singing. The human momentarily hesitated before steeling his thumping heart and bringing his hands to the back of her large head. The Panther's head was bald besides the thick covering of fur, Eric easily lead his fingers to the area where the base of her ears were rooted to her scalp.

With the most delicate touch he could manage, the human began to caress that area with his fingers, as though handling a priceless glass ornament. The response was immediate, Asra's whole body shivered lightly as her purring increased two fold. The human very gradually increased the pressure he applied the base of her ears and the Panther happily accepted his touch as though a pet succumbing to the caress of her owner.

For some reason, even though he was only scratching her fluffy ears, the human felt butterflies fluttering around in his stomach, it was getting more and more difficult to ignore the tent forming in his professional work pants that he'd "borrowed" from his dad's closet during his last visit home!

After giving her ears a good rubbing, Eric lowered his hands down to her cheek, placing his fingers in between her whiskers and caressing her cheeks, followed by her lower jawline. The human then brough his hands down and ran his fingers through the thicker fur covering her neck. There he found the source of her enamoured purring, her sultry voice caused his fingers to vibrate and shake as he caressed her neck. Finally the inexperienced masseuse brought his hands back to her shoulders and began giving them a firm rub.

"Lower~"

Suddenly came Asra's voice, he looked back to see that her eyes were still closed and she continued to purr. However, her voice was clear in his memory, and thus he dutifully positioned his hands lower.

"Lower~♪"

Still the same command came when he reached halfway down her back. Eric's heartrate increased as he slid his hands along her silky fur and reached the small of her back.

"Lower dear~♥"

The human swallowed saliva as the same command came again. He looked back to see that her eyes were open as she glanced back at him. This glowing slit pupils contained no malice, however they did contain a lustful coercion that caused the already horny human to want to follow her "commands" even more. And thus he positioned his hands lower, past the root of her tail until his palms rested on the two mounds of her perky behind!

"Mnnnn~♫"

This was when Asra finally shut her eyes and continued her moaning/purring. The human may have been disoriented but he wasn't stupid, it was clear as day the direction in which things were headed!

Eric tried his best to calm his racing heart as he pressed down. The feedback that pushed back against his palms as he tried to sink them into the Feline's warm butt flesh was unreal, the human was certain he'd never witnessed an ass so perfect in his life!

"Hmmmnnn~♪"

The purring that filled his ears as he massaged the Panther's plump rump caused him to become more brazen. Eric thoroughly enjoyed the feeling in his hands as he began to knead Asra's butt cheeks like springy dough! Her furry ass conformed to his grip that grew more aggressive as time passed, all while the Panther's purring became more pronounced. She certainly seemed to be enjoying his action, and therefore he continued to massage her rump with great vigour, moulding it into whatever shape he liked as though he were a sculptor obsessed.

But too much of a good thing wasn't good for the soul, and Eric knew this all too well. Therefore, after having a good bit of fun, the human very reluctantly removed his hands from the Feline's posterior that had been thoroughly played with. Asra didn't seem to mind as he trailed his hands lower of his free volition, going from her springy glutes to her thighs and down to her plump calves.

Her entire meaty, furry legs were explored by his hands one after the other. He caressed them all the way down until he reached her feet. Of course, there was no way he was going to stop there.

"Hmmmnnnn~♪"

Sure enough, Asra began to moan in delight as the human began to massage her padded feet. Such an act could be considered a standard tribute to any woman on Mother's Day, though few actually offered or went through with the act. Eric certainly wasn't going to skimp though, even if a proper foot bath wasn't quite in his budget, he would still do his best with his hands. And it wasn't like she needed one anyway.

The pads below the Feline's large feet were smooth to the touch, as though they'd never touched dirt before. The human marvelled at the capabilities of an anthro's body as he pressed his fingers into her footpads, giving them a good massage before moving on to her large toes. There, her large and undeniably sharp claws were extended. Rather than shy away from the threatening objects, the human simply admired them as they glistened like pieces of polished marble. In his mind he swore that he would get the proper tools necessary to properly care for them, a weird thought considering that that was supposed to be the Panther's job.

Like that he massaged the entirety of both her feet, leaving Asra to feel like she was on cloud nine as she purred loudly in pleasure.

Finally, the human was done with her feet and began to move back up her legs, he was more eager than ever to return his hands to her fine rump. However, the Panther in question had a better idea in mind.

"Tell me sir, do your services apply to this area as well?"

Eric couldn't believe his eyes as the Panther's legs that had been pressed together were opened up to reveal what lay hidden within all this time! It seemed like the pleasure she was feeling from his massage was in no way exaggerated, the Feline's once flaccid member was now engorged to full mast with the pre leaking tip of the big black rod reaching all the way down to her knees!