Mother's Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spurtt~ splurrtt~

"Haaah haaaah~ nghh~"

Finally, when the human was beginning to feel especially stuffed, Asra gently let go of his hands and began to back up. She seemed to have been worried about overfilling him as her orgasm still had yet to subside as she extracted her jerking and spewing member from his gullet. She shuffled all the way back until the entire thing was almost out of his mouth, however something unexpected happened right as the bulbous head popped out of his throat!

"Ngh-!"

The Feline groan when the human's freed hands suddenly came a grabbed onto her sensitive shaft!

Spluurrtt~

"Gmmphhh~!"

The momentary pause caused her cock to jerk while the head was stuck in his maw, his mouth was filled in an instant! Eric's eyes almost popped out as his cheeks ballooned, spurts of greasy nut erupted from his nostrils as his tongue was drowned on a flood of bitter and salty ball cream! Thinking fast, he hurriedly swallowed the large spurt the filled his mouth, only for another to be spit up by her cock and fill his mouth almost immediately!

Splurrttt~ Spprtt~

"Ungph~!"

"Gak-" GULP~GULP~!

Asra tried backing up to spare him from the unrealistic task of trying to swallow her load straight, however the human kept a stubborn grasp on her sensitive shaft the whole time. Even as spunk continued to leak from his nostrils and the sides of his mouth, he swallowed relentlessly, as though determine to have her finish inside him right down to the end. Large, laboured gulps sent oversized mouthfuls of hot, potent seed down his throat as he cock continued to spasm with the head confined between his lips.

Splurttt~

GULP~

The human was beginning to wonder if she would ever stop cumming! Clearly he was biting off more than he could chew, he had swallowed so much of the Milf's spunk that it felt like both the scent and flavour of her briny ball brew would forever stay on his senses. He was starting to grow tired of swallowing, so much nut had washed his tongue and flowed down his throat that he was worried both would prune before it was all over. He was even beginning to reach to limit of what his stomach could hold!

Sprrt~

"Haaaaaahh~♪"

Gulp~glk~

"Hhmmppphh-phhhmmpph"

Finally her flow ceased just before a spill occurred, more than what had leaked from his mouth and nose at least. The two were left panting, one leaking heated breath's from her toothy maw while the other had his breath muffled against the bulbous cock head still stuffing his face. Every breath Eric took reeked of virile Panther spunk, the bitter/salty flavour of her seed would probably be all he'd be tasting for a long time. The cum that had leaked from his mouth and nose had already ran down and completely covered the human's face that was upside down as he lay on his back between the Milf's meaty thighs. His stomach was truly a sight to behold, it was astounding to think that so much spunk could be released from the large orbs that had once barely fit in the palms of his hands! Though, it was even more unbelievable that he'd managed to swallow the majority of the Feline's colossal load!

"Haaaaaahhhh~♥♥"

Asra rocked her head back as she released a great sigh, that was certainly the most action the Milf had experienced in a good while. It felt like she'd finally had her balls properly drained, and just the size of her little intern's bloated belly was enough to affirm her feelings. Now that she was taking a closer look, there was definitely a large wet spot staining the crotch of his pant that most certainly wasn't the result of her own spunk spoiling over!

The Panther giggled as post orgasmic bliss coursed through her large body. She gradually backed up and this time the human allowed the head of her cock to pop free of his mouth. A thick string of sticky jizz formed a web between the tip of her member and his soiled lips as she moved away. Meanwhile Eric simply remained lying on his back, cradling a stomach overfilled with creamy hot panther spunk.

Asra dismounted the massage table, almost falling over as she didn't expect her legs to be so shaky! The Panther managed to steady herself before walking around the side, marvelling at the form of the human who'd managed to down her entire load without complaint. Eric's vision was sealed as his face was buried under a thick coating of leaked jizz. The human constantly replayed the event of what had just happened in his head, still unable to believe that any of it was real. The only thing really assuring him that he wasn't dreaming was the stuffed felling of his belly and the strong taste of ball cream filling his mouth.

He remained that way until a large furry finger wiped some of the sticky spunk off his face, allowing him to finally open his eyes, where he found the amused face of the Panther Milf Staring back at him.

"So, ever thought about becoming a live-in intern?"

She was basically asking the young man to properly move in with her. This would obviously mean many more encounters like the one they'd just had. The human took less than a second to consider all that he'd just been through before he quickly decided on his answer.

Pop!

Although he tried to speak it from his mouth, all that ended up coming out was a large jizz bubble that quickly popped and splattered over his face that had just been partially wiped clean! Asra fought to hold back her laughter as she watch him raise a shaky thumbs up before dropping his hand back down again. Just what was she going to do with this little intern of hers? Well, she certainly had a few ideas...

It was certainly an eventful Mother's Day to say the least. Rather than looking forward to next year, the Milf instead couldn't wait until he fully moved in. Her head rested in her palms as she looked at the little "intern" with motherly love and care, all while gently poking his belly that was stuffed full of her "love".

END.