All Comments on 'Mother's Helper Ch. 19-24'

by IdeeFixee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Wow. What a series. Best of the year by far. Your writing skills and imagination are greatly appreciated. Other accolades must wait as I just discovered this series and can't wait to read all chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too sadistic

for my tastes! Should have been entered under the BDSM catagory which would have allowed me to skip it. Stopped reading before the end of the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too painful

for my own taste, but well written. But assuming that a boy could dominate his mother like that, why would he want to advertise that and share her? I know it's a fantasy, but it just is not realistic enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Disappointed

You started so well, why now the group thing and so much violence, couldn't finish it. Am almost disappointed, almost became my best story for the year so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sick

It was to violent and controlling. I couldn't read past the first page.

ugotme55ugotme55over 14 years ago
overall it was really good

started really good and went on but the last few chapters got a little boring, the same old thing. I did read the whole story. But overall it was a really good story. Can't wait to start reading the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where the heck are the other parts

This is an incredibly exciting and sensual story that could almost go on forever. We're counting on you.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 7 years ago
INTERESTING

You have obviously done a lot of exploring and studying of BD/SM. The read, at least to me, was very disconcerting. It was hard to keep my interest and to me, contained no eroticism. It just seemed a way to be creative in debasing a woman; albeit with her approval. And, since it was done by an 18 year old to his mother, was an even bigger turnoff. I am sure some of your readers beat off and came ecstatically. I am not one. Five stars for exploration, not eroticism.

Jack506Jack506over 1 year ago

Made it to the beginning of this section, then had to quit. This reads as pure brutality, on the edge of hatred, rather than a loving BDSM relationship. That feeling is increased when he brings in other men to abuse his mother. Not my cup of tea, too misogynistic.

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeover 1 year ago

It was getting rather ridiculous but this chapter just sucked.

tadeuschtadeuschabout 1 year ago

Dear author, slaves are people too, especially women with their emotionalism. That's why it's impossible and pointless to keep someone under pressure all the time - everything will burn out. BDSM is a game of contrasts. Women know how to present themselves in a very interesting way for their men, that the male fantasy will not be enough.

Gym52Gym524 months ago

Unfortunately by the time a reader has reached this last section, most will have become extremely bored with the repetitive descriptions that the author has used

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous