All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 15'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Be back in a few minutes - I gotta go take care of something...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very exciting

i like it when they casually mingle naked with other people outside their room. For the mom keeps on sucking her son's cock in private is getting old. However that accidental penetration at the end was fantastic and very exciting indeed. I gave you a 5.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 8 years ago
^__^

Awesome chapter! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

All that build up and then you make it non-consensual. Pretty disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why?

why didn't you call it " mom's helping hand for 15 chapters " getting boring now its time to move on get them fucking for a couple of chapters and put this story to bed. this one is 20plus pages long without fucking ? haven't you noticed your scrores are going down. 3 / 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid

Maybe Alison is pissed at Bobby and finds the big black guy with a dick bigger than Bobby's and fucks his brains out. I hope so. She's stupid anyway to think she can suck and jack off a guy for months and him not want to fuck her.

MiniwandMiniwandover 8 years ago
You're ruining a good story

Built up is good. Teasing is good for a story and it makes the reader want to read more. But enough is enough. The story doesn't move forward anymore. You had us hanging for 15 chapters for sex and now you have to make it so awesome it's worth the wait. Not sure you can do it.

And club bacchus is just useless. We don't care about other people and Alison isn't an exhibitionist, so what's the point? It would have been more useful once they become lovers but not now. If Alison or Bobby do something with somebody else it would destroy the story.

Nothing except full blown sex will be satisfactory in the next chapter and even that isn't synonymous with success. You had a really goo thing going, once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enough is enough

This story is getting run into the ground with the way you keep on teasing everyone! GET TO IT ALREADY! Enough is enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write more

Well, I' still enjoying this. Looking back, you put Bobby and Alison through a variety of scenarios and it does seem like time for Alison to realize how much she actually enjoyed having Bobby in her, if she can only admit it. A public blow job, a foursome and perhaps finally having first time vaginal sex with Bobby in the resort plaza with a large appreciative audience would seem like a fine way to resolve this.

rodavrodavover 8 years ago

This is still a good and exciting story. It would be nice if Cyntia was downstairs and when looking up can see Bobby's cock haft way inside Allison's pussy. Then she suspected that they are mother and son due to the way they acted and the resemblance. Cynthia was able to smell Allison's pussy scent on Bobbys's cock and Allison got embarrased when she saw it.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 8 years ago
Go get her Bobby

Damn it Mr. Spanker leaving the story hanging again. Please continue avidly waiting Chapter 16 and any more. As long as Alison finally gives in to her desires to let Bobby fuck her forever......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

There slow build up and then there is this. Cant wait for it to take 5 more chapters to get the last 1/3 of Bobbys cock into her.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I liked the story and gave it 5 stars. Given that, I was hoping for more than a handjob, blowjob and an accidental partial penetration. Given the setting, you would have thought Alison would do more seeing as she was the one who arranged the vacation. Please let them progress past the hj/bj stage in chapter 16.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Everybody

Well the secene is set for Alison and Bobby plus Cynthia, Pamela and Big Cocked Nathan to just have a good old fuckfest. I feel like I've wasted a lot of my time following this story. I thought this was going to be a love story between mom and son. Where is all the love that this story was based on ? Making love is not a spectator sport. Fucking is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great chapter, but hope you don't

I like that this situation is going to lead to them fucking, BUT it will be a bummer if they end up fucking other people or some group scene. The only chapter I didn't like was the one where the lesbian photographer had a three-way experience with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Great series. Please continue with the horny but reluctant mom. Unlike a few other comments here, if done tastefully, introducing other partners can be very exciting. If Bobby has some side fun, Allison can have some too. Keep the mom-son relationship loving and the conflicted/reluctant mom. Thank you for the great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 16

Please hurry with chapter 16 I love what you've done with the story and I want this relationship to further and I want Allison to finally except the fact that she wants to duck bobby and for them to finally do it!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Just discovered this series

I'm loving this so far. It's been a lot better than some on this site with the big dick theme.

I do agree with the previous comment about keeping it between mum and son, not bringing group action into it. That would cheapen this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

You seem to be getting alot of negitive comments on chapter 15, but thats what happens when you tease to much. Kind of like dating a girl for a long time and she just doesn't want to take that finally step. I guess you have put Alison on a Pedestal and it doesn't feel right if she goes below it.

I love the story ,but also get frustrated waiting for the final scene. I admire you're writing ability. You are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
how about

How long are we going to have to wait to find what happens on this cliff hanger. It is a very intense moment you left us in there. Just worried about how this is going to affect thier relationship.

With your writing skills I'm sure can work this over smoothly but some of the readers may not understand your style as in one gate opens another gate. I've read and followed this story from beginnig and have watch you set-up drama to only smoothy blend it in later. Happy writting, you have the talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HATERS GO AND READ SOMETHING ELSE

I have never followed a story this long ever

please keep it up I am enjoying reading what you have chosen to write not what everyone else thinks you should write

I just say to people who are moaning there are thousands of other stories to read ( and moan about) so go take a long walk off a short pier lols

can't wait for next chapter, once again thanks Mr DS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love the build upmand tease and now that she felt his big cock 1/2 way inside her

love hole and he has felt her tight wet cunt. There will be a need like never before. Bobby needs to blow his balls over and over and over again insdie his mother's loving vagina! please let them fuck. You can continue the story and have her train him in positions and methods but let him release his young cum deep inside her once. Please !!! Now I have to finish masturbating for the 15 time!!! This is a great story, it made me cum with each chapter. I'm a mom and my son is 20 and I have seen him nude, and can only imagine how she feels with that big hard thick cock in her hand and mouth and now in her cunt. Gave you a 5 for each chapter. Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love this story

I'm amazed that this is your first story. You have a flare for writing. I don't really care how you choose for this story to progress with mother and son. Just keep writing it for our enjoyment. Thanks for sharing it with us and hope you continue writing many more stories in the future.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
Still here

I've been out of the country for a while (yes DS gets to have a holiday too!) and catching up with work. However, I am going to find a few hours this week to at least get 16 started. Have mostly got it sketched out in my mind.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
glad to hear you're back

You surely left us on a cliff hanger on chapter 15. About to naw my finger nails to the down to the quick. Waiting for 16

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious

DS, when will 16 be due?

No pressure - just curious ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wondering

I was wondering why Alison and Bobby didn't hold and kiss between thier sexual encounters. They are in love it seems.

Also I was hoping to find out about when you expect to bless us with another chapter.

Stidge311Stidge311over 8 years ago
Good Story, but...

The story is good and the tease is nice. I'm hoping that Allison in her upset state isn't going to run off hook up with the big cocked black fella. There is definitely a feeling that they love each other as more then mother and son in the story, if she runs off and gets fucked by some other dude even with Bobby's knowledge it would ruin the story for me.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
16 Now pending

It's uploaded and pending moderator approval. I hope you like it, as always keep those comments coming.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the heads up on chapter 16

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Is there any celeb or pornstar Alison resembles ?

I'm finding it hard to get a mental image of her appearance

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
Lookalike

If you want an Alison lookalike try Romanian actress Sensual Jane, similar age, same bra size and great personality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series

ive been following this whole series. Absolutely love it. Can't wait for 16.

I've actually been picturing Brandi Love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

10 stars it just keeps getting better WOW 100% HOT

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetabout 1 year ago

All that build up and then you make it rape. Pretty disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous