Mothers Know Best Ch. 03: Amazing

Story Info
A relationship between a mother and her daughter’s husband.
6.8k words
4.41
39.5k
53

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone dead or alive is purely coincidental. This story contains graphic incestuous relationships, which includes sexual intercourse and other taboo subjects. All characters are over 18 years of age.

Thanks to Sai Dias for editing

*

Mother Knows Best: Ch. 3 Amazing

I have been visiting Stephanie, my mother-in-law, once a week for nearly a year, ostensibly to help her with odd jobs around her condo. But that was not quite true.

I was actually having sex with my mother-in-law, with my wife's approval and encouragement. While my mother in-law and I enjoyed each other in various forms of sexual intimacies which included anal sex, her vagina remained strictly off limits.

Part 1

I knocked on my mother in-law's door and waited anxiously. It had been a week since we were last alone with each other. When the door unlocked I experienced a surge of excitement and pleasure.

The door swung open, and there stood my wife's beautiful mother. Her face bubbling with joy, her smile devastating.

"Come in, come in." She said excitedly as she stood aside to let me through. "It's so good to see you!" She said as she closed the door.

As we stood in the hallway, I held her hands to her sides, looked into her captivating blue eyes, and then kissed her deeply and passionately as I leaned into her. I immediately found myself wanting her.

"I missed you, mom." I said as I looked into her blue crystalline eyes.

"I missed you too." She said with a self-satisfied look.

She took my hand and led me to the living room. She was dressed in a blue floral armless sundress which fell to her knees. Her hair was loose about her face, an eye was partially covered by a stray lock of hair which she periodically swept aside.

"Mom, have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I said as I looked at her fondly.

"A few times, but who's counting?" She said as her face glowed with satisfaction.

"So how does it feel to be a dad?" She asked.

"I'm not a dad yet. Six more months to go."

"Are you nervous?" She asked.

"No, mom, not yet." I smiled. "Are you excited about being a grandmother?" I asked.

"Ugh, getting labeled a grandmother is depressing, makes me feel old. But yes, I am excited."

"Mom, you're only fifteen years older than me. You are still young and smoking hot."

She laughed aloud. "Are you still trying to get into my panties?" She looked amused.

"Is it working?" I chuckled.

She giggled. "I'll get refreshments." She said as she got up and went to the kitchen with a sassy sway of her hips.

She returned and brought me a beer and an ice tea for herself. She went back to the kitchen and returned with a small tray of fruits and vegetables. Sitting, she regarded me for a few moments if she was trying to make a decision, then pulled her gaze away.

Sipping my beer, I looked at her. "Mom, may I ask why have you made the decision to remain chaste?" I asked.. "I have done everything else with you, not that I am pushing you or complaining, except for that, you know, vaginal intercourse."

She gave me a perplexed look. She gathered herself and took on a serious look.

"It's complicated, but I will attempt to explain it." She took a sip of her ice tea.

"I was a virgin when I married Joe. He was a man of god, and his conservative faith permitted him to only have conventional sexual intercourse. He never touched me, anywhere. Not my sex, not my breasts, nor was I permitted to touch him, or myself. In fact he never looked at my body. He would ask me to lift the hem of my night dress, then he would just put it in. Then when it was over, he would roll off me and say a prayer for forgiveness, then tell me I was a good wife and went to sleep." She paused and looked at me.

"I feel guilty for feeling or wanting a man who is not my husband. It would be adultery, which in my faith is a mortal sin!" Her eyes portrayed fear.

"Touching me anywhere else does not seem or feel adulterous, so I am okay with that. I do not even touch myself other than to clean myself. Does that explain things?" She asked nervously.

"Yeah it does. To be clear, adultery means 'Having voluntary sexual intercourse with someone other than your spouse or partner,' and sexual intercourse means, 'penetration of the vagina by the penis.'" I said to her.

"I am not about to divorce your daughter so I could marry you, but perhaps I could join a polygamist group and marry you, then we can make passionate love to each other." I chuckled.

"Oh, you!" She giggled as she pushed my shoulder.

"But would you really want to marry me?" She asked, her face serene and beautiful.

"In a heartbeat, mom, in a heartbeat." Her eyes sparkled like brilliant cut gems.

Suddenly she launched herself at me and peppered my face with kisses. "God I love you, Andrew. You are so good to me, At this moment I could make passionate love to...." She looked at me and a sadness fell across her face. She suddenly pulled away from me, looking upset.

"What's wrong, mom?"

"Nothing!" She said tersely, and got up and paced.

"Maybe you should go." She said with tears in her eyes.

"For god's sake, mom, what's going on? Please tell me?"

"Please, Andrew, just go!"

I looked at the door as she closed and locked it. I stood there trying to understand what I did wrong. I felt really remorseful for whatever I did to make her upset, I just wish I knew what that was.

Part 2

Three weeks had passed since I last was with my mother-in-law when my phone pinged. It was a text message from her.

Stephanie: "I need you."

Me: "I will be there soon."

For three weeks I had not seen or heard from my mother in-law since she asked me to leave her home. It had left me devastated and in utter anguish, with adverse effects on my relationship with my wife, Judy.

I raced over to her place, exceeding the posted highway speeds, and running one red light. I had been feeling miserable. I missed her, but it gnawed at my soul that I had somehow hurt her.

Breathless, I reached her door, knocked, and waited for what seemed like a lifetime. Moments later the door flew open. Our eyes locked on each other and we simply gazed at each other.

"Mom!" I said as I stepped forward, "I am so sorry...."

"Baby," she cut in, "I am sorry, so very sorry. This was my fault, all mine." She caressed my face as she pulled me inside and closed the door.

Looking at me she removed her house robe and stood naked, except for her blue panties. Our eyes remained locked on each other when our desires burst its banks. I took her into my arms and kissed each other with burning desires.

As we kissed, she wrestled with my belt buckle. As the buckle came free, she pulled up my shirt. Breaking our kiss, she quickly removed my shirt and threw it aside. She then went onto her knees undid my jeans and pulled it down with my shorts and then I was able to step out of them.

Then unceremoniously, she took my semi erect cock into her mouth and began to suck it as if it held life sustaining oxygen. She had her lips in my pubes as she attempted to take me into her throat.

I looked down in awe as this goddess of a woman sucked my cock with an unrestrained lust and desire. She then put her hand on my ass cheeks and pulled me into her.

I understood what she wanted. I held her head in both hands and began to fuck her beautiful face. She let out a moan of delight which thrummed through my swollen shaft.

I fucked my mother-in-law's face with gratuitous lust. I watched my flesh disappear into her perfect mouth as I thrust my cock into her throat. At one point, I thrust my cock into her throat and held it there for almost five seconds. I could feel her gag muscles attempt to reject my intrusion.

She took a deep recuperative breath as I took my from her mouth. A string of saliva hung from the tip of my cock to her lower lip as she looked up at me begging for my cock. I then thrust my swollen cock back into her mouth and resumed fucking her beautiful face.

She held onto my thighs to steady herself while I impaled her mouth and throat. The pleasures became hotter and hotter, my arteries felt as though they were on fire.

Like a freight train, my rapture roared to the surface. I rudely pulled out my cock, I began to stroke it, while with my other hand I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, my legs stiffened.

"Yes, yes, give it to me. Come in my face, come in my mouth!" She gasped wantonly.

She flinched as the first barrage splattered wetly across her face. My legs threatened to buckle from the intense orgasm that ripped through my body.

I cried out with a growl as the next ejaculation flew directly into her open mouth.

The scene felt surreal as I watched successive streams of cum explode over her face and into her mouth. It felt amazing to have released it on her. Then when I was spent I let go of her hair and placed my hands on the wall to steady myself..

"Yes!" She exclaimed triumphantly as she took hold of my cock and attempted to squeeze out whatever was left onto her tongue.

Then she attempted to clean her face with her fingers by scooping my cum into her mouth and rubbed the remainder into her skin like it was a facial cream.

"Oh god, Andrew, that was wonderful. I missed you, I missed your cream." She said as she looked down at her breasts and the cum that dripped onto them. She then spread and rubbed it into the creamy skin of her beautiful breasts.

Grinning like a Cheshire Cat, I reached to her and brought her to her feet.

"Mom, that was fucking awesome!" I said in awe.

"Don't swear." She chastised me with a slap to my shoulder. "But yes it was." She smiled with satisfaction.

Part 3

She returned wearing a short blue silk robe, while I redressed. We were having a light lunch when Judy called my phone. I immediately became concerned. She had never called me while I was visiting her mother.

"Hi babe, how is my bump, all okay?" I asked.

"Yes, hun, your bump is just fine."

"On speaker phone." I put her on speaker phone.

"Hi mom, I was just calling Andrew to let him know that I will be going to take care of my friend Suzy's kids for a couple of days while she is visiting her husband in hospital. He was in a bad car wreck." She explained.

"Is he going to be okay?" Mom asked.

"They don't know. He was in critical condition when he arrived at the hospital." Judy replied.

"Give her my best. I will say a prayer for him. What's his name?"

"His name is Peter. Take good care of Andrew while I'm away."

"Excuse me, I'm here in the room." I said with a hint of annoyance at being excluded from the conversation.

"No worries dear. I will take good care of him and Big Boy." Mom said mirthfully.

Shit, they've been talking. Big Boy was Judy's nickname for my cock.

"Judy, have you been talking to mom about me?" I asked.

"Of course I was. You've been so sullen, you've been hard to live with of late, I needed to fix things." She explained.

I grimaced and wondered what else they spoke about. "Anything else I should know?" I asked, but was ignored.

"Okay, mom, I need to get going. Love you!" Judy said. "Oh and tell My husband I love him too." She said with a laugh and hung up.

"Oh fuck, I'm in trouble. The girls are talking and conspiring behind my back and who knows what else." I said to myself.

"Don't get your shorts in a knot. Judy was worried about you." She said, as if it explained everything.

We continued eating lunch, I sipped on a beer, and she sipped red wine. I looked at her. I had questions, I had many questions.

"You did not tell me that you told Judy about us. I should be the one to be upset, but I'm not. I am glad it's out and that Judy is okay with it." Mom said.

I wandered if Judy had told her mom that she wanted fuck her as well. I regarded her for a moment.

"So tell me, what got your panties in a knot, three weeks ago?" I asked grimly. "I hated to see you like that. I really thought it was something I did."

"Do we have to talk about it?"

"Yes, we need to talk about it." I said firmly. "I will spank you if you turn on the tears!" I said as I glared at her.

"You wouldn't dare!" Her eyes narrowed dangerously. Then she looked at me nervously. "You wouldn't spank me , would you?"She asked.

"No, mom, I would not spank you, unless you ask me." I replied.

"It's your fault, actually. You have made me feel so happy over the past year. I have developed certain feelings for you. Feelings that I had not expected." She looked worried.

"I feel afraid that these feelings might be unrequited." She said as she twisted the fingers on her hand.

"Try me, mom."

She capitulated with a sigh. "I have developed a strong attraction towards you. I have become very attached to you. I get excited when I see you or hear your voice. When I'm near you or think about you, I want you sexually, I want you in me. I... I am beginning to fall in love with you." Her face looked ashen.

I smiled at her. "Mom, if that's what love is, then I'm starting to fall in love with you too."

She looked at me for a moment, launched herself at me and flung her arms around me. "God, I feel as giddy as a teenager. I love you, Andrew Carlson." She said as she peppered my face with kisses.

"Does Judy know of your feelings towards me?" I asked after she had calmed down.

"Not in as many words, but she knows that I love you very much." Her eyes took on a lustful look. "I'm wearing my butt-plug. Just sayin." She said coquettishly.

"But my girls really need attention, your attention." She said as she removed her silk robe, and sat naked except for her light blue panties

She held her shoulders back and displayed her magnificent breasts. While Judy's breasts were smaller than her mother's, they were equally as beautiful.

I leaned in, cupping a breast as I placed a kiss on her lips. "Your breasts are very beautiful, mom." I said as I held an orb in each hand.

I softly kissed and licked her earlobe, savouring the flavour and texture of her skin. I then moved to the nape of her neck, again licking and kissing her soft smooth skin.

A ripple ran through her body which caused her to let out a soft gasp. "Mmmm, baby, you make me feel so good." She murmured.

I then licked and kissed the top of her shoulders, then moving across her chest, while I gathered her breasts with my hands. I moved downwards onto her breasts, licking and kissing her soft creamy skin, savouring her as I took a nipple into my mouth, while I pinched and pulled at the other.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes...!" She pushed her breasts against me.

With great joy, I sucked and nibbled her hard thumb thick nipple, then sucked it deeper into my mouth until I smothered her silver dollar sized areola with my lips.

She pulled my head against her breasts as the pleasures she felt became hotter and hotter. "Oh baby, it feels so wonderful. God...!" She crooned with pleasure.

Looking up as I moved to her other breast, her eyes were closed as laid head back on the couch, her head lolled back and forth in blissful pleasure.

I buried my face into her breast, fulfilling her desires as I began giving her the best pleasures. A ripple spread across her beautiful body. She arched her back. Her body began to tremble. Her chest rose and fell with each deep breath she took.

"Andy... Andrew, I'm coming, I'm coming!" She whispered hoarsely.

Then with a violent shudder, she cried out as if in pain. A shocking orgasm detonated through her body in bursts of heated pleasure causing her to shiver in joyous delight as she clung to me.

"Oh ...god!" She called out as she pushed me away.

I looked at her. Her blue eyes were dazed looking. A satisfied smile spread across her face as she tried to focus on me.

I smiled at her as her world came into focus. "Are you okay, mom?" I asked as I sat back on the couch, feeling proud of myself.

She cast me a sidelong glance. "You had to ask?" She said as she crossed her arms over her breasts.

We sat in silence for a few minutes while I gazed at her. She looked so freaking beautiful. While I sexually hungered for her I could not help feeling proud knowing the woman she had become.

"Are you having naughty thoughts about me?" She asked with her devastating smile.

"Yes, mom, the most egregious thoughts imaginable." I replied with a smirk. Her laugh like a brook running through a sunny meadow.

"Come, follow me." She said as she got to her feet and held out her hand to me.

I took her hand and followed her into her room. She stood at the side of her bed, and began to slowly undress me. When she removed my shirt, she softly licked and kissed my nipples, one after the other.

She continued downward as I stood. She slowly trailed licks and kisses over my stomach until she reached my pant waist. She seductively undid my belt buckle, then slowly drew the zipper down.

I watched her as she peeled back one side of the pants, then the other. Then gripping my shorts, she slowly pulled it down with my pants. My cock piled out, swinging lazily from side to side in front of her beautiful face. She ignored it as she pushed my pants and shorts to my ankles.

As I stepped out of them, she ran her fingers up my legs until she reached my cock. She cupped my scrotum with one hand and held my flaccid cock with the other. She gently licked and kissed my balls, then licked and kissed my growing shaft. Then she placed a kiss on the tip of my cock and stood up suddenly.

I felt a pang of disappointment. She stood in front of me, looked into my eyes, and then kissed me deeply and passionately, our tongues danced together to the beat of a slow unheard tune.

She broke the kiss and moved to her bed and laid out over her bed. She looked at me. Her lips quivering nervously. Her chest rose and fell dramatically.

"Take off my panties." She spoke in a hoarse whisper.

I blinked in surprise. I looked at her eyes to confirm what said. My next word felt like a lump of clay in mouth,

"What?"

"Take off my panties." She repeated.

My heart beat heavily and loud. I could hear the blood rushing through the arteries in my neck. She laid there looking so freaking beautiful and serene.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I nervously inserted my fingers under the sides of the waistband of her panties and slowly brought them down. Keeping her legs closed, she raised her hips until I was able to pass the waistband out from under her ass. She raised her knees as I moved her panties over them.

I caught a glimpse of the back end protuberance of her vulva and butt-plug. Then as I brought the panties to her ankles and pulled them clear, she set her legs back down together in a straight line.

"Andrew," her voice was rife with fear. "I know this is going too far. But I want you to see me and touch me. I only ask that you not penetrate me, or touch me with your cock or I will surely fail." She said and then raised her knees and slowly opened her legs.

I looked up at her. She passed her tongue over her dry lips which trembled. Then my eyes moved over her body, over her majestic breasts and over her trim stomach to the subtle rise of her belly exuding sensuality and fertility and a thin mat of dark brown pubic hair adorned her mound. My eyes also drifted over her shapely hips, thigh and legs.

The sight took my breath away. Before me was an utterly beautiful vagina. Before me was perfection. Her labia a light pink, the frilly edge a subdued reddish brown, surrounded by wisps of curls, the throat of her vagina promised infinite pleasures within for those lucky to be invited. A rampant rush of saliva flooded my mouth, my cock twitched as it grew. My body shook with a storm of a thousand desires that roiled within me.

"Damn!"

"Is that good?" She asked nervously as she placed a hand over her glistening vagina.

VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers
12