Mothers Know Best Ch. 03: Amazing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mom. It's very good. You have an incredibly beautiful vagina. It's fu...freaking amazing." I gushed.

Smiling cautiously she removed her hand and parted her legs further. "Be gentle." She said softly.

I gently mounted the bed, and knelt between her open legs. I gazed in amazement at her beautiful precious looking vagina. Her vagina glistened lusciously like a rare tropical orchid with it's petals bursting open invitingly. Below it was the blue jewelled based butt-plug still in place.

While I was in love with the rest of her body I had knowledge of, this was the cherry on top. God, she was damn beautiful.

My hands shook as I reached to her legs. I could feel the perspiration saturating my underarms and filming my skin. I leaned down and placed a soft kiss in the hollow of her inner thigh which caused her to gasp as a spasm to flash through her body.

I had to swallow repeatedly as saliva continued to flood my mouth. Then as I drew closer, I caught a whiff of the extraordinarily sweet scent of her arousal.

As I opened my mouth, two thin threads of saliva shot out against her leg. The heat of her sex burned my cheeks.

I kissed the outer flesh of her vagina, then licked her. She gasped again. Her taste was a blend of salty perspiration and the sweetness of her arousal, which was amazing.

With my hands on the soft smooth skin of her supple thighs, I further parted her legs, and then pushed my tongue into her slick folds and explored her. She shuddered and let out a short cry of surprise. My tongue slipped and slashed through her smooth soft flesh. She shuddered again as I probed her opening to her canal.

"Oh god, Andrew, this feels just amazing. I never knew, I just never knew." She said cooed from an ardent burst of pleasure.

She spread her legs further apart as I pushed my face into heaven. I nibbled and tugged her folds with my lips, bit her softly, then ran my tongue from her vaginal opening, up the middle of her gash, and over her clitoris.

"Oh dear lord!!!" She cried as her hips bucked.

Then I took her clitoris between my lips and sucked and lashed it with my tongue. She began to moan repeatedly, her pelvis bucked spasmodically.

"An... Andrew, ahhh, dear god, ahhh, ahhh..!"

I push my mouth around her clitoral mass, my tongue lashing her tortured clit like a whip, her cries of joy climbing higher and higher.

Then her body stiffened as her back arched precipitously, and let out a glorious cry. She grabbed my hair and pulled me into herself, as her legs closed and clamped around my head.

"Stop, for god's sake, st.. stop!" She stuttered as she pushed me away.

Rising up, I pulled my arm across my wet face and grinned at her. She gave me a look of bewilderment. She protectively covered her vagina with her hand and let her legs fall haphazardly to one side.

"You okay, mom?" I asked with concern.

She just stared at me in disbelief, her mouth worked, but no words came out.

"H... Hold me." She mewled.

As I laid on my side beside her she turned to me and wordlessly placed her head on my shoulder as I rolled onto my back. She placed her hand on my chest, her leg between mine, and pushed herself against me. I could feel her leg against my cock, her pubic curls and her moist vagina against my hip. With my arm behind her I stroked her side before holding her close.

She let out a sigh, "I love you." She whispered, she then placed a soft kiss on my chest, then settled down. Her soft breathing told me she was asleep.

Part 4

When I awoke, I was covered with a blanket, and she was gone. I thought about what had occurred. I could not get over how beautiful her vagina was. My cock squirmed at the vision in my mind. This woman is beautiful from head to toe.

"Oh good, you're awake. I've washed your clothes and you need to bathe. Your face smells like my vagina." She said with that devastating smile as I looked upon her in awe. She wore a full length blue dress which showed off her body, beautifully, but showed no cleavage.

"I hope you're hungry, I'll have dinner ready in thirty minutes." She said as she set my washed and folded clothes down on the corner of the bed.

"Thanks, Mom." I said as I sat up on my elbows.

She looked refreshed and gorgeous.

In the washroom I found a towel and face cloth, as well as a disposable toothbrush. After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I put on my clothes. I went into the kitchen. She was at the counter preparing a salad.

I walked up behind her, kissed her neck, and squeezed a handful of her ass. "Dinner smells delicious." I said, as I put my arms around her waist.

She turned to face me and kissed me on my lips. "You smell much better. Grab yourself a beer or a whiskey if you prefer." She said as she turned back to her preparation, and pushed her ass into my crotch.

Dinner was great. Company was great, and Conversation was wonderful. I could not help being in awe of this woman.

"I think Judy will appreciate how beautiful your vagina is, as well." I told her out of the blue.

"Excuse me!" She was shocked.

"Did you not know that Judy is bisexual?" I asked her with amusement.

"Why would I know about my daughters sexual habits." She said perturbed.

"Well just so you know, she thinks you are very sexy, and could picture herself having sex with you." She was appalled.

"Dear god! Are you serious? Never mind, I don't want to know, the idea is ludicrous. " She said as she thought about it.

We left that subject alone, but I could tell it remained on her mind. The seed had been planted.

Over the next two nights we pleasured and enjoyed each other. Sleeping with her skin to skin felt amazing. I fucked her ass a couple of times, and performed cunnilingus on her a number of times.

During our final night together, I awoke with a raging erection. I realized that my cock was in between her legs, hard up against her vagina. She was moaning as she rocked her hips back and forth over my cock which surfed through her moist folds.

Then suddenly, with a gasp, she shuddered and let out a muffled cry and then went still.

Shortly after, she pulled back until the tip of my cock head was over the opening of her vagina. She pushed back until the tip was halfway inside her.

She began to speak in a whisper. "Lord in heaven, hallowed be thy name. I am in fear my lord for I am weak. I pray with all my heart that you can forgive my sins, and I implore you to give me strength to resist the temptations of this man. Please lord, in his name I ask."

One thrust is all it would take to be in her. My heart hammered in my chest. "Just one thrust and you will be in heaven," an inner voice compelled me.

"Mom?" I said as I laid my hand on her waist.

"I'm sorry, Andrew, I can't, I just can't!"

Suddenly she pushed her hips forward and my cock sprang out from between her legs. She sobbed as she pulled my hand to her breasts and pushed herself back against me, and between her ass cheeks laid my very dissatisfied and disappointed cock.

Part 4

I awoke to find myself alone in bed. My mother-in-law was already up. Last night was my final overnight night stay with her. My wife would be expecting me when she got home from a friend's place.

I thought about what had occurred last night. I felt a surge of excitement at how close I had come to finally having vaginal sex with her. But I felt sorry for her. She was conflicted between remaining chaste, or committing the ultimate sin of adultery.

I took a shower, used a disposable razor to shave my face and balls as Judy liked, and brushed my teeth with a disposable brush. I dressed and went out to greet mom.

I found her standing stiffly at the kitchen counter with her back to me wearing a blue floral strapless tube sundress. I walked up behind her and put my arm around her.

"Good morning, mom." She stiffened before I could kiss her neck.

"I'm sorry, Andrew. You must think awfully of me. You must think me a hag, and a dreadful tease. But, last night the temptation was great, butI could not bring myself... to take you in me." She turned and buried her face into my shoulder and cried softly.

I held her to me and gently caressed her hair. "Mom, it's okay. I understand. No harm done. If it makes you feel better, you can leave your panties on from now on."

She pulled back and looked at me, her blue eyes wet and swollen. "Are you sure? You're not angry? I mean I would feel better if those woman parts were not part of our thing."

"It's okay, mom. Your other woman parts are more than satisfying." I then kissed her lips softly.

She suddenly grabbed my head and began to kiss me with a searing passion, her tongue shot into my mouth and possessively danced with mine. She broke her kiss and looked at me with wild stormy lust in her eyes.

"Mister, I am going to suck you off like never before!'' She exclaimed as she took my hand and guided me to the couch.

"Mom, it's really not necessary...!"

"Shut up, Andrew." She said as she tugged at my belt. "You have no idea what you just did to me. I have an overwhelming need and want to have you in my mouth and give you the best blow job ever." She said salaciously as she pulled off my pants and shorts and then my shirt, and then me pushed back onto the couch. I sat there too bewildered to do or say anything else.

Then from her wrist she took an elasticized band and put her hair into a ponytail. She then removed her strapless summer dress, and left with only her pastel blue panties. As always, I get a thrill when I see her beautiful body. Taking a cushion from the couch, she dropped it between my legs.

Kneeling between my legs, she began to give me the best blow job I'd ever had. She began with what would be best described as cock worship. With a hand on each side of my cock, fingers extended toward the sky as in prayer, she began slowly and deliberately to give me pleasures I never thought possible.

I slouched back on the couch and watched her place soft kisses along my length. The sight and the touch of her lips caused a stir of emotional satisfaction. She slowly kissed her way downward. She then held my cock in one hand and cupped my pendulous balls with the other.

The intimacy of this act sent another thrill through my body as her soft lips reached my sack. She gently rubbed her mouth and cheek into it and nuzzled her nose into the loose skin before lovingly licking the orbs within my sack.

"I love the muskiness of your skin." She looked at me as she licked my bag.

Lifting the sack, she licked and rimmed my anus before dropping my sack and sucked one of my testicles into her mouth and sucked it gently while her tongue savoured it. She let out a sigh of satisfaction.

"Mom, that is so satisfying." She smiled as she continued pleasuring me.

She salivated heavily. She had to slurp up the excess that flowed from her mouth. She left my balls wet as she shifted her focus by licking her way up the length of my iron hard cock.

Then looking at me mischievously, she placed a soft kiss on the bloated tip of my cock, then licked it brazenly.

"You like?" She asked as she looked up at me with a naughty grin.

"Oh yeah!" I gasped.

With mischievous eyes, she took the tip between her lips and began to suck it. She moved her head in a circular motion while she sucked and licked my swollen tip. She then took about two inches into her mouth, pumped it in and out of her mouth before returning to working on my swollen knob, wetly squelching between her lips.

Again her saliva flowed uncontrollably. Saliva frothed around the swollen head of my cock and messed her mouth. She took a moment to clear her lips with her tongue. Her tongue pulled up a string of saliva which hung from her lower lip to the tip of my cock.

Satisfied, she thirstily took my swollen knob back into her mouth. The extreme pleasures she created was so amazing.

The sight of my wife's beautiful mother orally gratifying me was simply awesome, then the added sensations created by her beautiful tongue and mouth sucking my bulbous gland made for an overwhelming sense of sexual excitement and pleasure. I could feel my orgasm pushing up from my groin.

"Mom, I'm going to cum soon!" I warned her with a groan.

Looking at me she intensified her efforts. She worked on my knob, her saliva frothed around it, and the pleasure climbed.

I groaned. "M.. mom, oh god, mom!"

She suddenly stopped, grabbed my shaft firmly and pushed her thumb into the underside of my cock and stopped my imminent ejaculation.

"There's more to come. I'm not finished with you yet." She grinned naughtily and kissed the tip of my cock, and then wiped her chin clean from saliva.

I realized that she apparently had been reading up on oral techniques. Yes, she had improved tremendously. But the single overriding fact that made this experience more profound was that she was my mother in-law.

Once she felt me relax and my toes uncurl, she began again. Like before, she concentrated on my bulbous tip, slowly stroked my shaft, while massaging my testicles.

Again my cock was quivering anxiously like a savage beast eager to be set free. It bucked in her hand and mouth, pulsating hotly as blood engorged my raging cock. My cock pained to complete its prime directive, to at any means possible, inseminate. I groaned at the enormity of the spectacular pleasures she was creating.

"I love your penis, Andrew," she ventured before wrapping her lips back around my knob. "I love the way it feels in my mouth." She again wrapped her lips around my flesh. "I love to taste you." She said hungrily.

Then suddenly she took my entire length into her mouth and throat as she squeezed and massaged my balls.

"J... jeez, mom!" I gasp as my hips bucked.

Again a new orgasm bloomed hotly within my groin. It rose stealthily through my body, seething, sneering.

"God, mom, I'm c... coming! " I croaked.

Again she grasped my cock, pushed her thumb deep into the under flesh of my cock. My balls burned, it felt as though they could explode.

"Fffff.... , mom!" I cried out in anguish as she again blocked my ejaculation.

"Patience, sweetheart, patience." She whispered with a smirk.

"Mom, what you are doing is driving me crazy." I complained.

My body was on fire. I burned in sweet blissful ecstasy, with an urgent need to ejaculate, my body consumed by visceral emotions. I clenched my teeth, held tight to the couch armrest and then everything turned into a hue of phosphorescence as the elixir of life is released from forced exile while she continued working her mouth on my red swollen knob, while holding my length firmly, and held onto my scrotum.

Then with an angry growl my cum exploded deep into her mouth. She sucked on my tip, coaxing everything I had. As she opened her mouth I could see it brimming with cum when the next spasm released another thicker rope into her mouth and spilled out over her lips and chin.

She quickly closed her mouth around my bulbous gland to stop the spill, and continued to suck it noisily. She managed to swallow some before the next eruption burst into her mouth.

I watched in amazement as the hottest and sweetest of pleasures consumed me. It would have been impossible to hold back. With the utmost joy I let the last of my cum fly into my mother-in-law's beautiful mouth.

With a mouthful of cum, she continued to suck on my knob, swishing and swirling my cum around it with her tongue. She opened her mouth and a frothy mixture of white sperm and clear saliva burst over the tip of my cock and down her chin to create thick's viscous strings to hang from her chin and mouth to my cock like a crude suspension bridge as she pushed my cock back.

Seeing the mess, she attempted to quickly lick up the mixture that seemed very sweet to her. She used the tip of my cock to push the mixture from her chin into her mouth. Satisfied, she became intent with licking up any other spillage on my cock and balls, pushing her tongue through the wrinkled skin of my bag, back up my length, till finally sucked the tip of my cock back into her mouth.

She continued to suck and savour my cock even until I was completely deflated, I was spent. She looked at me with a triumphant smile.

"Did you like that?" She asked as she sat astride my lap.

As she vaulted her leg over my legs, I noticed that her panties had a large dark damp spot between her legs. She dropped herself on me, her vagina pushing onto my limp cock.

I looked at her totally awestruck. "That was truly incredible , mom. Awe inspiring."

From under her chin I scooped up a large glob of cum and fed it to her. Looking into my eyes she joyously sucked my fingers clean. I felt her rock her vagina over my limp cock. I then kissed her deeply, relishing the taste of my cum in her beautiful mouth.

"Well, you better get cleaned up and return to your wife." She patted my chest as she got to her feet, grabbed her clothes and left me to gather my scattered thoughts.


12