Mothers Know Best Ch. 04: Unicorns

Story Info
Continuing saga with mother-in-law.
7.2k words
4.74
31.2k
53

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone dead or alive is purely coincidental. This story contains graphic incestuous relationships, which includes sexual intercourse and other taboo subjects. All characters are over 18 years of age.

Special thanks to Resqjack for the editing.

Ch. 4 Unicorns

I had been visiting Stephanie, my mother-in-law, once a week for over a year to help her with odd jobs around her condo. But that was not quite true.

I was actually having sex with her with my wife's consent and encouragement. While my mother-in-law and I enjoyed each other in various forms of sexual intimacies which included anal sex, her vagina remained off-limits.

Part 1

My wife Judy was mad as hell. She was fit to be tied. Judy is not a tall girl and looks comical when confronting me. She is six inches shorter than my six feet. She was upset because for some unexplained reason I was not able to get an erection.

"Mother, what have you done to my husband?" Judy demanded. as she yelled at her mother over a Skype connection. Judy sat naked on the couch with me, also naked and kneeling between her legs, orally gratifying her.

"Whatever are you talking about, sweetheart?" Her mom asked innocently.

"Since coming home today after spending the weekend with you he's been wearing this silly grin." Come here, Andrew," she ordered.

Just before I left her place Mom had given me a multistage blow job which blew my mind as well as my nuts. Never had I cum so much or so hard leaving me physically drained and my sexual drive virtually non-existent.

I had never experienced this before and I did not know how to explain it. Never before had I failed to respond to my wife's sexual advances. I always got it up. I stood and moved cautiously toward her as if approaching an angered bobcat.

"Look!" Judy said as she turned and focused the camera onto my genitalia, "he's as limp as overcooked noodles. He can't get an erection and fulfill his conjugal duties and fuck me!" She yelled as she flipped my cock disgustedly with her hand which caused it to swing lazily.

"Judy! Please don't swear like that." Mom said appalled, "it goes against our Christian values.

"Look, even when I try to suck him..."she slurped my unresponsive cock into her mouth and sucked my flesh.

"Oh my god, Judy. Why are showing me this, it's, it's, it's just not right."

Judy crudely spat my flaccid cock from her mouth. "I can't get him hard, Mom! Is it because he finds me unattractive now? I don't know what to think." She fumed.

"Mom, I agreed to share my husband with you, but it did not include putting my Big Boy into a freaking coma," she ranted at her mother as she refocused the camera on herself. "You, get back to work." She snapped at me.

Mom looked perplexed. "Judy, I don't know what to say. I just tried to keep your husband happy as you had asked." Mom replied truthfully.

"He was saying that I had things to learn from you. From you? Imagine that!" Judy spat, then let out a sudden cry of pleasure which startled her mother when I resumed my oral manipulation of her beautiful vagina.

"Are you okay? Is he hurting you?" She asked with a tremor of concern in her voice.

"Oh god, mom, no he would never hurt me. He is just apologizing in a very pleasurable way." She said calmly as she swung the camera focus down between her legs.

"Lookup, Andrew, and say hello to mom!" She ordered.

I was sucking on Judy's clitoris while I worked my fingers in and out of her vaginal opening. I raised my head, pulling and stretching her clitoral hood between my lips before it snapped back showing my fingers buried in her.

I looked up sheepishly. "Hi, mom."

"Oh god, Judy, why are you showing me this. This is highly inappropriate. Dear god." She said indignantly.

The thing is, she did not terminate the call. As modest as she portrayed herself to be she was obviously drawn to the display. She continued to watch as I continued to pleasure Judy.

Judy kept herself waxed which beautifully showed off her adorable vagina. I licked her gash while I finger fucked her hole. She kept the camera focused between her legs as I continued to give her pleasure.

"Oh god, mom. He's making me feel so good." Judy cooed. "But it would be so much better if I had his hard cock inside me." She said sarcastically.

"Judy, I can't believe I am watching this." Mom said, her breathing sounding laboured.

"You watching us is making me feel so much hotter." Judy gasped. "Take off your clothes and join me, mom." Her voice scaled back from anger.

Mom was indignant. "I certainly will not!"

"Mother, I'm still angry with you." She warned as she set the phone at arm's length away from us to get a wider view of us.

Reluctantly mom removed her dress but left on her blue panties and sat in her seat looking uncomfortable as she set her camera at a distance so we could see her from the waist up.

"Babe!" I said urgently.

"What?" She responded tersely.

"My cock, it's getting hard," I informed her, happy that it was only a temporary condition.

"Oh hun, that's wonderful news. Stand up and let us see Big Boy." She said happily.

I stood and moved closer to her, my cock poking out at her face.

"Mom, look, Big Boy is back, isn't he so handsome?" Judy said as she took my cock in her hand and stroked it lovingly.

"Yes dear, he looks very nice." Mom said nervously as she began playing with her own nipples.

Judy then leaned in and took me into her mouth and began to suck me spiritedly. She squeezed my bag and hungrily buried my cock in her mouth.

Mom had made herself comfortable on the couch and watched us intently as she continued to play with her nipples.

Judy took my rock hard cock from her mouth and smiled as she scrutinized it.

"Hun, I'm sorry for getting mad at you, but please make love to me. I need you and I need you now," she beseeched.

"Your mother needs an apology too," I said firmly as I stroked my hardening cock.

Judy looked at me meekly, then at my cock, then at her mom who still had not terminated the connection. I moved back around between her legs and poised my cock at the entrance to her vagina.

"I'm sorry mother. I had no right to yell at you. I..."

Judy squawked as I rammed my cock into her beautiful vagina. Leaning over her with my hands braced on the backrest of her seat I began to fuck my adorable wife.

"Oh god, Andrew, yes, yes, give it to me...!" She blurted.

"Oh dear, heaven help us," Mom murmured as she watched me fuck her daughter.

I ripped into Judy with purpose, driving my cock deep into her very sweet vagina. I joyfully pumped my awakened cock in and out of heaven.

Judy moaned in rapturous delight while mom watched intently, as she continued to play with her breasts whimpering from time to time.

"Oh god, oh god, Andrew, I'm loving this." Judy cried out as she pulled at her nipples.

Careful not to cause stress on her baby bump I kept my upper body elevated above her while I ravenously fucked her beautiful and perfect body.

Her cries of joy became incessant as I continued to joyfully fuck her. As I ploughed into her the pleasures couldn't feel any better as it did at this moment. My cock burned as her vagina enveloped me.

"Yes, oh god yes, give it to me, give it to me..., I'm coming, I'm coming!" She cried.

Hearing her vocalize her coming orgasm rapidly brought on my own rapture. Soon I was standing at the precipice. Then with a guttural cry I erupted, my seed exploding out into her already occupied womb.

Judy let out a glorious cry, as she was overwhelmed by a beautiful orgasm that rocked her mind and body. She held my arms as she looked up at me in awe.

I pulled out and stood above her. Mother moaned. Judy gasped when she felt me pull out. Still between her legs, I squeezed out my remaining cum from cock onto her belly and hair-free pubic mound.

Judy beamed at me with her angelic face as she rubbed my cum into her skin and pussy.

"I feel so much better." Judy looked at her mother.

"I should go." Mom said.

"Before you go, I wanted to ask if you can contribute anything for Thanksgiving next weekend?" Judy asked.

"Yes, I'll bring a potato salad." She replied quickly and terminated the call.

Part 2

Stephanie arrived Saturday morning and my mother, Samantha, or Sam, as me and her friends call her, was expected to arrive Sunday afternoon.

Judy and her mother were not happy to have my mother over because of her abrasive and offensive personality, but invited her for my sake. My siblings and other relatives never invited her. They spent the morning preparing for Sunday. They brined the turkey and put it up overnight.

It was afternoon when I poured Judy a sparkling water and mom a Merlot, I grabbed a beer and set them down on the living floor coffee table while Judy got mom settled in her room. A few minutes later they returned.

"Thanks, hun," Judy said as she and mom sat on the couch.

Mom raised her glass to me in thanks and winked at me as she took a sip.

We ordered pizza for dinner and settled back to watch a movie. Judy chose a romantic movie much to my dismay. I refreshed our drinks and sat on the couch between Judy and her mom.

The movie began as they always do with the heroine returning to her hometown after a bad breakup in the big city. Man bumps into woman, man is smitten, man asks woman out, and so on and so on.

Then the surprising part. The couple are at his chalet in the mountains. After the perfunctory usual activity, they both undress and stand naked and face each other in all their glory on the screen.

They kissed in apparent joyful bliss when she reached for his cock and held it. He reached up and cupped her breast as they continued to kiss.

The next scene showed the woman kneeling with her back and beautiful ass to the camera apparently giving the man a blowjob. Then the man caressed her hair as he moaned his pleasures.

I felt mom's hand on my thigh and Judy pulled her legs under herself and leaned into me.

The next scene showed her lying on her back with her knees raised and he had his head between her legs apparently eating her out. She cried out in blissful pleasure.

Mom's hand moved higher on my thigh and squeezed it as she breathed deeper. Judy was absently rubbing herself over her shorts, while I was getting hard.

The next scene showed him on top of her and making the motions of fucking. Her head flung back in rapturous delight and his face contorted with effort as he ground his pelvis into hers.

Mom had now grabbed my bulge through my pants while rubbing her breasts with her other hand. Then I felt Judy's hand move across my leg to grab my cock, only to find her mother's hand.

Mom pulled her hand back. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"It's okay mom. We'll share." She said as she unbuckled my pants, pulled down the zipper, then fished my cock out of my shorts.

Mom looked over guiltily and held my cock while Judy reached down and massaged my balls.

They continued to watch the movie where the couple were in the throes of sexual ecstasy. Their bodies glistened with perspiration in light of the wood fire burning in the fireplace.

I pushed off my shorts and pants and removed my shirt. Mom kissed my cheek as she slowly stroked my cock, while Judy placed her hand over her mother's hand and assisted her in stroking me.

The scene in the movie faded to black and the credits rolled.

Judy undressed herself and looked at her mom. "Mom, make yourself comfortable and take off your clothes too."

Mom stood up and looked at both of us as she hesitantly began to disrobe. "I don't know about this. Doing it with Skype is one thing, but this?"

"It's okay mom. Don't let it worry you." Judy assured her mother. "Besides, Andrew has already seen all of you."

Mom blushed and slowly removed her clothes except for her pastel blue bikini panties. She sat down nervously, her legs held tightly together and looked at me then at Judy.

Judy laid out on her side on the couch with her legs curled back with her head on the right side of my lap. "Come mom, don't be shy. I know you've done this with him before."

Judy licked the top of my cock as she looked up at her mom. Mom looked conflicted. I suppose she wanted to participate but with her daughter put things on a whole new level.

"This feels really strange, baby. It feels kind of incestuous." She said as her hand closed around my cock. Judy took my cock into her mouth stopping at her mom's fingers and sucked me.

Mom moved and knelt on the carpeted floor between my legs and watched up close as Judy slurped on my cock.

Judy raised her head and let out my cock and beckoned mom closer. Judy pushed my cock toward mom's face.

"I feel immoral doing this with you," she said as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft, but it also feels so thrilling." She said as she drew my cock to her mouth.

Looking at Judy, mom opened her mouth and took the bulbous tip between her lips and began to suck it while lapping it with her tongue.

"Oh mom, that is so hot looking," Judy said as she massaged my balls.

"It feels so hot to see you two working on my cock." I said as I ran my fingers through Judy's hair.

Emboldened, mom began to take more cock into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down as she sucked my cock while watched by her daughter.

My cock grew and became harder. I tried to ignore the pleasures created in an effort to hold back an orgasm.

"Let's go to bed in our room where it will be more comfortable on our king sized bed," I suggested.

"That sounds great," Judy said as she got to her feet.

Mom reluctantly released my cock from her mouth and stood waiting for me. I stood beside her with my hand on her panty-covered ass and followed Judy twho walked with a sensuous sway of her voluptuous hips which always got my attention.

On the bed, I looked at mom who nervously climbed on with us. I cupped her face and smiled at her.

"Let it go, mom, and just enjoy yourself," I said, as I placed a soft tentative kiss on her lips. After she responded, I then kissed her again this time with a driving passion.

As her head fell back, I reached up to her breast and cupped it in my hand before squeezing it while Judy watched. Mom moaned in pleasure and I broke the kiss.

I urged mom onto her back and continued to pay attention to her breast. As I began using my mouth on her nipple, Judy joined in and used her mouth on her mother's other breast.

"Oh! Dear Lord!" Mom exclaimed as she became aware that Judy was suckling her other nipple.

She did not object, but went with it as both of us became absorbed in pleasuring her through her breasts. Soon mom was moaning in blissful ecstasy, her back arched in delight. She ran her fingers through our hair.

"Oh my, this feels so amazing," She cooed.

"I love doing this," Judy said, as she paused before resuming her efforts on her mother's breast.

Her nipples had become hard and swollen. Judy and I continued our enjoyment of her breasts. Looking at each other, Judy and I squeezed her breasts, sucked her nipples deeper into our mouth, pulling and nipping at them.

Soon mom was creeping towards an orgasm. Her head rolled back and forth like a person delirious with fever.

"G... god..., I'm.... coming!" She cried.

Mom's body shuddered and shook violently. She pulled our hair as her hips bucked spasmodically as she clenched her legs together.

"S....Stop!" She murmured breathlessly.

Judy and I pulled back and looked upon her face glowing with joy.

"Did you like that?" Judy asked.

"You naughty girl. Having you sucking on my breast was one thing, but both of you together made for a very sweet orgasm." She smiled with a satisfied look.

Judy leaned over and kissed her mom softly on the lips. "I enjoyed doing that for you mom. There's nothing I would not do to make you feel such pleasures," she said.

Mom smiled lovingly at her. Then Judy kissed her mom again, but this time thrust her tongue into her mother's mouth and lingered a while as her mother caressed her head.

"Phew!" Judy said after the kiss. "That felt so hot it made my pussy tingle." She laughed as she ran her fingers through her wet vagina.

"It looked hot." I laughed as I slowly stroked my swollen cock.

Judy laid back her bump prominent. She raised her knees and opened her legs.

"Andrew, T-bone me," Judy said.

Laying under and across her legs, one leg over my hip the other scissored between my legs and my cock at her vagina.

"Mom, guide his cock into me." Judy told her mom.

"Really?" She said as she moved and looked down between Judy's legs.

"God this feels so wrong and yet so exciting." Mom said as she reached down, the back of her hand brushed Judy's inner thigh as she grasped my cock.

I pulled back a bit. Mom pulled my cock upward, leaned down to take the tip of my cock in her mouth and sucked it for a moment before placing the tip at Judy's opening.

I slowly pushed inward; mom's fingers guided me in until her fingers were up against the flesh of Judy's vagina. Mom pulled out her hand as I slowly inserted my entire length into Judy.

"Oh god!" Judy gasped. "It feels so hot with mom participating.

Mom stayed close and watched intently as I pumped my length in and out of Judy.

"Mom, play with my clit." Judy moaned.

"Oh Judy, I just don't know. That's going too far." She said, as she hesitantly moved her hand toward Judy's clitoris.

Mom at first laid her hand on Judy's pubic mound. Then she placed her index finger on Judy's clitoris and stroked it shyly.

"This is so sinful." She whispered as she thought what to do next.

Then she placed her thumb on her clitoris and pinched and rolled it between her index finger while I started to fuck Judy vigorously, thrusting my cock deeper and harder into her.

"Yes, yes, give it to me!" Judy cried out.

Mom now incorporated all her fingers on Judy's clitoris. At one point she splayed her fingers to either side of my cock up against her vagina as she felt me diving my flesh past fingers into her daughter's beautiful hole.

Then mom did something totally unexpected and kissed and licked Judy's pubic mound, then sucked Judy's clitoris into her mouth and suckled it, much to Judy's delight.

Mom was using some of the same oral techniques I had used on her. She was a fast learner.

"Oh mom, that feels so wonderful. You are going to make me come." She murmured.

Judy pulled at her nipples as her mother sucked her clitoris while I relentlessly fucked her very sweet vagina. Soon Judy was building up to a hot orgasm. Her body undulated restlessly. Her sex induced moans and cries became frequent.

Judy's vocalizations brought me to the brink of my own orgasm

"Oh god... oh god... momma... I'm... coming!" She called out.

Mom moaned in empathy as she used her mouth on her daughter. Inspired she strived harder into pleasuring her. Then as Judy convulsed under her she released her.

I reached between Judy's legs and grabbed my cock as I pulled it out just in time as my spunk shot out. The first stream splashed onto her pubic mound and belly. Then pushing my cock downward, I burst heavily onto Judy's vagina as did the next. I let my cock go which sprung upward and the tip laid on the hollow of Judy's thigh where my remaining cum oozed out lazily.

"That... that... was... freaking... insane!" Judy gasped.

Mom looked at the mess I left behind as I climbed out from under Judy's legs.

"Mom, you could lick up my cum from Judy's pussy." I suggested.

I knew my mother-in-law loved my cum. She barely hesitated when she started by licking and sucking up the cum from her belly then her mound. Then she looked at me with a wet grin before pushing her face between Judy's legs and began to noisily slurp up the thick cum that clung to Judy's vagina.

VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers
12